Are you having a tough time organizing items in your office? If you are a manager at an office or running your own business, you need to have the best barcode printer in India to help you organize everything from files and stationery to just about any other equipment. Barcoding is one of the most common and easiest ways to track and organize items in retail, commercial, or in an industrial setup.
Barcodes are a visual medium to display data in a machine-readable form that is printed on a special paper called Chromo paper. These labels are then pasted on the objects and the codes are scanned into the system. These printers can also be used at billing counters and connect to cash drawers. To save you from the hassle of spending hours on the Internet searching for the right barcode printer, we have curated a list of the 11 best barcode printers in India that you can buy right now!
11 Best Barcode Printers In India
If you need to print barcode labels, product labels, shipping labels, and labels for any other purposes, the Arkscan 2054A Thermal Shipping Label Printer is exactly what you need. It is a multi-purpose printer that caters to all your labeling needs. It can print labels with a minimum measurement of 0.75×0.4 inches and a maximum of 4.25×90 inches. Arkscan also offers US-based tech support training that can be conducted via email, phone, and remote desktop connections.
- It has a high resolution of 203 dpi (8 dots/mm).
- It takes about just 1.2 seconds to print a label of 4×6 inches.
- It comes with free label-making software called BarTender UltraLite, which consists of the most commonly used label designs.
- It can also print shipping labels for Shopify, EasyPost, eBay, ShipWorks, PayPal, ShipGator, Stamps, ShippingEasy, Shippo, and others.
- It might be slightly difficult to configure the printer for the first time.
Having a high-speed barcode label maker in the office can save you precious time and the Brother’s QL-800 Label Printer is all about saving you time and then some! It is highly efficient and can print up to 110 labels per minute. By using continuous rolls, you can print labels up to one meter in length at one go. It prints in 2 colors — black for regular texts and red that can be used for highlighting important information. It not only works as a high-quality label printer but also looks great too! It boasts an ergonomic design with a black and white color scheme that is suitable for all types of office decor.
- It has an easy-to-use control panel.
- It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- It can print high-resolution labels of up to 300×600 dpi.
- It can print labels with a maximum width of 58mm and a length of 1 meter.
- It has a convenient drop-in roll for easy paper roll replacements.
- It might be difficult to set up the printer on Mac systems.
Stationery, of any sort, are one of the most commonly used items in a business. When you are using regular printers, cartridges can prove to be quite expensive. But when you own the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Thermal Label Printer, you can save yourself quite a lot of money. It uses thermal printing technology, which eliminates any requirement for high-priced inks or toners. It also includes a Dymo label software, which helps you customize and print addresses, barcode labels, file folder labels, name badges, and so much more.
- It can print up to 51 labels per minute.
- The design makes it easy to reload label rolls.
- It is a small barcode printer that can easily fit into any workspace.
- It prints high-quality barcodes with a resolution of up to 600×300 dpi.
- It can directly print labels from applications like Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, QuickBooks, and other similar applications.
- It is compatible with both Windows (Windows 7 and above) and Mac (Mac OS X v10.8) operating systems.
- The booklet may not provide adequate information about how to use the software.
If you want your business billing done easy, you are going to need the help of the Everycom EC-58 Direct Thermal Printer. It provides reporting, low-volume receipts, and an ETF POS printing solution, which is suitable for places like hospitals and retail shops, where compact printing is required. It has speed printing capability, which allows it to print both text and graphics at a speed of up to 120 mm/sec. It also has an extensive range of drivers compatible with market-leading programming languages and Software Development Kits for a better user experience.
- USB interface
- It has a resolution of 203 dpi.
- It supports both 1D and 3D barcode printing.
- It is also designed to integrate with cash drawers.
- It supports Windows (Windows 7 and above) and Linux operating systems.
- It is compatible with Epson ESC / POS printers.
- It is pretty intuitive to use owing to its convenient paper installation capability.
- It does not require any regular maintenance.
- It uses a minimal amount of power which makes it extremely cost-effective.
- The print quality might not be consistent.
Epson is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of printers and imaging-related equipment. So, when you buy an Epson TM-T82II, you know that you are receiving a quality product. It is a thermal transfer label printer that is designed to deliver speed receipt printing at a maximum speed of 120 mm every second. Its simple and compact design makes it a great addition to your workspace.
- It requires no external ink or toners.
- It can be wall-mounted in case of a congested workspace.
- When installed horizontally, its cover can be opened which requires no extra space.
- With an MCBF of 60 million lines and an auto-cutter life of 1.5 million cuts, it is sure to last a long time.
- Labels printed per minute may not be as impressive as other brands
With the release of the new TE244 series, TSC is providing its customer-base more affordable products that are both competitive and high-performing. The TE244 Barcode Printer is an entry-level desktop barcode printer that has 2 printing modes to choose from — an 8 dots per mm mode for standard printing purposes; and a 12 dots per mm mode that is majorly used to print small labels like barcodes and graphics. It utilizes a 400 Mhz processor, 16 MB of DRAM, and 8 MB of flash storage memory, which helps in expediting the process of printing.
- It is extremely easy-to-use.
- It has a maximum resolution of 203 dpi.
- It has a dual-motor design which makes it ideal for a wide array of label printing processes.
- In rare cases, the paper may get stuck when performing a bulk print.
If you are a seller on Amazon or any other e-commerce site, you are going to need a barcode label printer for pretty much everything. To help you cope with your order in terms of barcode labeling, the JT Xprinter XP470B Barcode Label Printer is a must-have! It is a high-performing 4-inch direct thermal barcode label printer that prints labels between 20 mm and 120 mm. It improves your labeling and delivery process by printing high-quality labels within an acceptable time frame.
- USB interface
- It is compatible with Windows (Windows 7 and above) operating systems.
- It comes with a barcode label-making software called Bartender.
- The installation process might be slightly tricky.
One barcode printer to rule them all! We know the sentence is derivative, but it is true. Everything from printing barcodes for business to printing labels for the Tupperware in your kitchen, you name it and the Casio KL-820 Label Printer will print them all! It has a large and easy-to-read LCD screen that accommodates 4 lines with up to 16 digits in each line, making it easy to check long words in a single glance. It also has a built-in repository of 60 label designs that can be combined with frequently used terms to create a logo that stands out from the rest.
- It can print labels with a width of 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 mm and a max height of 12 mm.
- It has a QWERTY keyboard to type the texts for labels.
- It has 5 built-in fonts that you can choose from.
- It can print high-definition texts of up to a resolution of 200 dpi.
- Its other features include numbering from 1-999, 5 character styles, 3 character effects, and 6-language message switching to just name a few.
- The power adapter needs to be purchased separately.
The ATPOS H-58BT Thermal Receipt Printer is here to make your life easy. It is a barcode label printer that can be connected not only to your computer but also tablets and mobile devices via Bluetooth, giving you the flexibility to print your labels wirelessly. It supports most of the barcode types that are commonly used in the industry including QR codes. It offers high-speed printing of barcodes up to 90 mm/sec while operating very discreetly.
- It is quite easy to install and provides a hassle-free user experience.
- It has a lifespan of up to 50-100 km worth of label printing.
- Its simple design allows for easy paper-roll installations.
- It is lightweight and has a built-in power supply that occupies less space on the counter.
- No external ribbons or ink cartridges are required.
- It is compatible with EOS/POS print commands, supports downloading graphics, and bitmap printing.
- It may not work with ARM64 devices.
Launching a new restaurant or convenience store? You are going to need a printer that can not only print barcodes and price tags but also comes with cash drawer support. The CYSNO 5890K Thermal Receipt Printer has everything you need for your labeling needs. Since it accepts ESC/POS printing instructions, it is a fantastic choice for voucher and bill printing. It uses a thermal line printing method to print labels, saving you the hassle of using ink cartridges.
- It allows for easy paper-roll installation.
- It can print at a high-speed of up to 90 mm/sec.
- It helps in reducing operating costs owing to its low power consumption.
- It is pretty user-friendly and has a compact structure which saves a lot of space on the table.
- The print quality might not be consistent.
Do you have a lot of barcodes or receipts to print out? It is time that you give the Eprinter Thermal Receipt Printer a try! This 58 mm USB thermal printer is compatible with cash drawers, ESC/POS print commands, can download bitmap, support graphics printing, and so much more. Even with all these compatibilities, the printer is easy-to-use and also quite cost-effective as it does not require ribbons or ink cartridges.
- Easy paper-roll installations and USB connectivity
- It operates at high-speed at a very minimal operating noise.
- It has a lightweight build and a built-in power supply.
- It supports a variety of international language characters.
- It prints with a high-speed of up to 90mm/sec and a density of 384 dots/line.
- May not be iOS compatible
There you go! That was our list of the 11 best barcode printers in India. If you are not sure about which one of these you should buy, our buying guide will give you an idea of what features you need to look out for while purchasing.
The Best Barcode Label Printers In India – A Buying Guide
Here are a few pointers that you should keep in mind while buying a barcode label printer:
One of the main things that any electronic device should be judged by is its ease-of-use and label printers are no exceptions. Having dedicated software or being compatible with commonly used software will help to make the process of printing barcodes easy.
- Printing method
Thermal printers and inkjet barcode printers are two of the most commonly used printer types. But inkjets need external cartridges, which might increase the label printer maintenance costs. So, if you are going to be printing a lot of labels, you should opt for a thermal transfer label printer.
- Printing size
Each printer has a range of printing dimensions that you can choose from. The label size can be as small as a price tag or as big as a delivery label for an Amazon package, depending on your requirement, you should choose accordingly.
- Printing quality
We expect to receive the best quality printing whenever we buy any printers, but a high-quality printer could cost a few extra bucks. Label printers can go quite high in terms of quality but any ideal barcode printer with a resolution of 200 dpi should suffice. If you still want a better printer, you can choose something like the Brother QL-800 Label Printer.
- Device compatibility
If you work majorly using a tablet or a smartphone, you should pick a printer that provides the flexibility to connect to the devices wirelessly. A lot of the printers on our list are already compatible with PCs but having that additional option to connect to smaller devices can come in handy.
With high-quality printing and ease of use, these barcode printers can make your work easier. These nifty devices print our unique barcode stickers that can be attached to products, so you can easily track and organize items. Suitable for easy tracking and payments, these printers can come in handy if you have a business. However, before choosing a barcode printer, ensure that it comes in an appropriate size and is compatible with multiple devices like phones, tablets, and computers.