Humid, damp areas are hotbeds of mold and mildew, especially in small, closed, and moisture-prone bathrooms. Molds and allergens that grow in damp rooms can cause skin irritation and respiratory problems such as asthma.
A dehumidifier can help reduce the humidity in the bathroom area, prevent indoor pollutants, improve air quality, and reduce mold growth.
We have compiled a list of the best bathroom dehumidifiers to help you maintain humidity levels in your bathroom.
Top Products From Our List
You can choose from the following types of bathroom dehumidifiers as per your requirements.
The thermoelectric dehumidifier emits minimum sound compared with other models as they feature a desiccant wheel for efficient moisture absorption. These dehumidifiers are small and suitable for smaller bathroom spaces.
These dehumidifiers provide high capacity and power-packed performance. They are among the most popular choices as they keep the rooms free of humidity through their condensation technology that absorbs moisture efficiently. They are often referred to as full-size dehumidifiers and can hold up to ten gallons of water.
These dehumidifiers are easy to install on a wall bracket. Their wall-mounting design makes them suitable for use in houses with children and pets.
13 Best Bathroom Dehumidifiers
The mini bathroom dehumidifier is small in size and compact in design, making it easy to carry with you. The 16-ounce water tank is suitable for eliminating high humidity in bathrooms, kitchens, basements, bedrooms, garages, caravans, and closets. The product measures 7x6x11 inches and weighs 2.4 pounds.
- Easy to operate, use, and dispense water.
- Can remove up to 9oz of water per day
- Suitable for room size of up to 150 sq ft
- Automatic shut-off enabled with LED light indicating the water tank needs draining
- Energy-efficient with ultra-quiet dehumidification makes it suitable for use in the bedroom
- Comes with an optimal operating temperature of 59-86°F
- Comes with a 12-month warranty
- Curved on the edges for a comfortable fit in closed spaces
- May be slow at removing moisture
- Might produce a grinding noise after a few months of use
Seavon offers a compact and lightweight dehumidifier, weighing only 2.4 pounds, for small spaces. The storage tank has a capacity of 16 ounces and can pump up to 10 ounces of water per day, efficiently eliminating humidity. Its small size makes it suitable for use in bathrooms, kitchens, closets, and other enclosed spaces.
- Built-in Thermo Electric Cooling Technology
- Compressor-free mechanism makes it noise-free
- Supports dehumidification of room sizes up to 205 sq ft
- Compact design
- Suitable for wet walls
- One of the best portable dehumidifiers due to its energy efficiency
- Auto switch off with LED indication when the tank is full
- Easy cleaning with removable and washable air outlets
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- Long service life of up to five years with efficient performance
- Short cord
- Might underperform in extreme humidity
Alrocket’s elegant dehumidifier measures 5.7×5.7×8.9 inches and is easy to install in enclosed spaces. It is one of the best portable dehumidifiers that can efficiently clear humidity and maintain air quality. It generates minimum noise due to its compressor-free mechanism and is ideal for small enclosed spaces.
- Ultra-low noise at 39dB
- High-capacity water tank of 35oz
- Maximized dehumidification at 450ml per day
- Efficient dehumidification at 86°F and an RH (relative humidity) of 80%
- Auto shut off once the water tank reaches between 23.67 and 27.05oz
- Comes with a long power cord at 150cm
- Lightweight at 1.3kg
- Automatic light changing option with seven colors
- Easy clean-up with removable dust mesh
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Suitable for room sizes of up to 250 sq ft
- One-touch operation
- Reduced efficiency if the air temperature is below 46.4°F
Waykar provides a high-performing dehumidifier for bathrooms, bedrooms, and basements. The high-capacity humidifier effectively traps moisture from the air and is suitable for large rooms up to 2,000 sq ft. It has a maximum dehumidification capacity of 0.66 gallons of water, which can efficiently remove humidity in enclosed spaces.
- Unique and sleek design fits the interior of modern homes
- Comes with wheels that rotate 360 degrees
- Ergonomically designed lift-ups ensure easy and comfortable handling
- Works with a quiet fan and low noise
- Comes with a timer setting function of 24 hours for reduced consumption of energy
- Intelligent control with automatic shut-off and on
- Auto-drain mechanism with an extended drain hose of 6.56ft makes it easy to use
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Works efficiently in a humidity range of 30% and 85%
- Equipped with power outage restart
- Easy cleaning with washable air filter
- May produce loud noise during dehumidification
Auzkin’s dehumidifier is compact and suitable for bathrooms, basements, bedrooms, kitchens, and similar high humidity areas. It can also remove small objects in the air, keeping the environment clean, fresh, and livable. The mini dehumidifier measures 5.7×5.7×8.9 inches, which is lightweight and also reasonably priced.
- Eliminates up to 16oz of water in an environment of 80% RH and 86°F
- Integrates Ultra-Quiet Peltier Technology with noise at not more than 39dB and noise-free
- Suitable for use in a quiet room
- Convenient to use with a one-button dehumidification design
- Energy-saving function with power consumption at just 0.96kW of energy used after a 24-hour running
- Auto shut off after reaching the rated level with alerting red flashlight
- Lightweight at 2.87 pounds and portable
- Conscious round-edged design for easy fitting in closed spaces
- Coverage up to an area of 260 sq ft with a water tank capacity of 35oz
- Detachable air inlet grid for convenient cleaning
- Reduced efficiency after a few months of use
Pohl Schimtt mini dehumidifier is compact and portable, making it one of the best dehumidifiers for bathrooms, kitchens, wardrobes, basements, bedrooms, and other compact spaces. The efficient dehumidifier can optimally remove moisture from the air and prevent the accumulation and growth of mold, mites, and dust.
- Comes with continuous pump type for obstruction-free dehumidification
- Eliminates unpleasant and musty odor from enclosed spaces and helps with healthy environment creation in a poorly ventilated area
- Compact and lightweight, with a water tank capacity of 17oz
- Compressor-free Peltier technology ensures moisture elimination at minimum noise
- Works with an eco-friendly mechanism and helps conserve energy, operating at 21watts
- Water extraction capacity of up to 300ml
- Curvy and designed to fit small spaces easily
- Can take up to three days to reach its maximum water extraction capacity
- Not suitable for places with very high humidity above 80%
- Can raise the room temperature
Inofia dehumidifier is suitable for spacious spaces with an area of 1,500 square feet. The compact and portable dehumidifier comes with user-friendly drainage that can easily remove stagnant water. Its design, soothing white color, and high efficiency make it an economical dehumidifier.
- Suitable for dehumidifying bathrooms, basements, garages, storerooms, and laundry area
- Comes with a capacity of four gallons of moisture per day
- Features an in-built humidistat, enabling auto switch off when the capacity is full
- One- to 24-hour timer for on/off enables worry-free dehumidification
- Long 6.56ft drain hose enables self-draining when attached
- Works efficiently in low-temperature environments
- Powered by an auto-defrost function, it dehumidifies efficiently at a temperature as low as 41°F
- In-built power outage restart enables unhindered functioning
- It functions at a peak noise level of 46dB
- Includes a one-year warranty
- Equipped with intelligent humidity control
- Comes with a filter that is washable and reusable
- Water may condense on the outside of the hose during drainage
- Comparatively smaller water tank, as per capacity
- Needs frequent drainage
This small, portable device that eliminates moisture is one of the best dehumidifiers for bathrooms. It is available in white and blue and weighs as little as 1.8 ounces, making it easy to carry from one room to another. The energy-efficient product is reasonably priced and has a long service life.
- Enables efficient moisture control and keep it below 45%
- With a water tank capacity of 35 ounces, it efficiently removes up to 12oz of water daily
- Usable for rooms and spaces with an area spanning up to 190 sq ft
- Features auto shut off mechanism
- With a non-compressor thermoelectric cooling technology, it dehumidifies quietly at less than 35dB
- Easy to operate with a one-button control
- May not work efficiently in moderate to low relative humidity under 50%
Honati’s dehumidifier is one of the popular choices on the market. Its lightweight and compact design make it suitable for use in bathrooms and wet enclosed spaces. The device measures 5.75×5.75×8.94 inches and weighs only 2.2 pounds, making it easy to carry.
- Easy to use and comes with an auto shut off mechanism to prevent overflow and appliance damage
- With a tank capacity of 20oz, it removes up to 10oz of water daily
- Equipped with comfort pump type, it suits a room size of up to 199 sq ft
- Its built-in thermoelectric cooling technology ensures ultra-quiet dehumidification at less than 33dB
- Functions suitably in environments with a relative humidity of up to 80%
- Energy-efficient, consuming only 0.55kW per day
- Suitable for bathroom, bedroom, locker, closet, wardrobe, etc.
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- An extended power cord at 150cm
- Does not work below 41℉
- Can be noisy after an extended use
Hysure’s compact and portable dehumidifier can effectively remove moisture in enclosed spaces, such as closets, and high-humidity places, such as bathrooms. Through advanced cooling technology, the device ensures unhindered dehumidification.
- Enables efficient dehumidification and removes 750ml of moisture per day
- Its tank capacity of 2,000ml ensures little chance of overflow and reduced worries about daily draining
- Suitable for environments with a relative humidity of up to 80%
- Its Peltier technology ensures ultra-quiet humidity removal at less than 33dB
- Programmed for auto shut off, it provides timely drainage without overflow
- Operates with an environment-friendly mechanism for chemical-free absorption of moisture
- Comes with a three-month unconditional return and replacement policy and a one-year warranty
- Eliminates moisture on clothes, foul odor, and mildew on walls
- Decently priced
- Does not include a drain hose; manual drainage required with tank removal
- Can turn a little noisy after extended use
A quiet and compact dehumidifier, this device from KTPower is portable and features a small frame that fits the corner of bathrooms or bedrooms. One of the best portable dehumidifiers, it comes in a soothing white color, measures 9.1x6x14.3 inches, and covers 400 square meters.
- Suitable for dehumidifying an area of 500 sq m
- Ensures a constant supply of fresh air to your living room or bathroom with two air outlets
- With upgraded ultra-quiet technology, it maintains minimal noise at less than 39dB during dehumidification
- Enabled with an auto shut off facility, it alerts users when the tank is full
- Equipped with a water tank with a capacity of 68oz
- Energy-efficient operation with only 0.96kW of electricity consumed in a 24-hour usage
- Comes with an extended power cord up to 1.5 to 2m
- A little heavy to carry at 4.8 pounds
- Does not work for temperature under 51°F
With a water tank capacity of four liters, the living room and bathroom dehumidifier from Shinco is suitable for large rooms with a maximum area of 3,000 square feet. It measures 13.5×9.4×20.1in, weighs 33lb, and is equipped with wheels for easy transport from one place to another. It is equipped with a standard pump type with an energy-saving mechanism.
- Can bring down humidity from 80% to 30%
- Continuous and automatic humidity adjustment
- Works to remove up to 50 pints of water daily
- With low energy consumption, it can cost as much as 30% lower than other non-energy saving options
- Typically quiet with less than 48dB operating noise
- Suitable for bedrooms or spaces requiring silent functioning
- Auto shut off mechanism to prevent overflow
- Extended drain hose eliminates the need for manual emptying of the water tank
- Convenience of use with quick drying of clothes and auto restart during a power outage
- Equipped with LED screen for current room humidity display
- Adjustable fan speed with auto defrost, and 24-hour sleep timer enabled
- Comes with a money-back guarantee of 30 days and a manufacturer warranty of up to one year
- At 33lb, it is sufficiently portable with attached wheels
- Can get noisy after extended use
- Comes with a threaded hose that can be difficult to use during summer
- May require frequent drainage in high humidity
Afloia comes in soft white and turquoise green, and its compact design is suitable for smaller spaces with high humidity, such as bathrooms, wardrobes, bedrooms, basements, and kitchens. The mini-home dehumidifier uses continuous pump operation to ensure obstruction-free humidity elimination.
- Equipped with a water tank of 17oz, it dehumidifies sufficiently with a per day capacity of 9oz
- Using the ultra-quiet Peltier Technology, it ensures humidity removal at hardly audible noise under 30dB
- Suitable for poorly ventilated areas and small rooms
- Auto shuts off once the water tank is full for overflow prevention
- Environmentally-friendly dehumidification with zero harmful chemical substance
- Energy-saving dehumidification with energy consumption at 0.5kW for a 24-hour cycle
- Operates with a simple one-button control
- Suitable for a room size of 161 sq ft and below
- Extended cord of up to 5ft
- Reasonably priced
- Reduced efficiency in low humidity
- Limited use in enclosed spaces only
How To Choose A Dehumidifier For Your Bathroom?
To get your hands on the best dehumidifier for the bathroom, here’s a quick guide you can refer to when buying one.
- Performance: The high-performance dehumidifiers ensure maximum condensation of moisture with minimal power consumption.
- Area occupied, weight, and dimension: The structure of the dehumidifier significantly improves its efficiency. When looking for a portable dehumidifier, you must ensure that it is lightweight and takes up limited space.
- Water tank capacity: Dehumidifiers have different water tank capacities. Typically, a higher tank capacity is desirable when used in a large area.
- Required drainage frequency: The convenience of using the dehumidifier largely depends on the drainage frequency, so multiple drainage requirements make management inconvenient and vice-versa. A drainage system with an attached hose is preferable compared to a detachable tank.
- Noise level: Ensure that the product you choose emits minimal noise.
- Technology used: Dehumidification technology helps improve the efficiency and convenience of the device. For instance, thermoelectric cooling technology is environment-friendly compared to compressors or chemical induction technologies.
- Warranty: Since these are electronic appliances, they can easily cause manufacturing damages, so it is necessary to check whether the selected dehumidifier has at least a one-year standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- Other features and facilities: Defrosting, automatic shut-off, and filter are some of the features you must look for. Larger dehumidifiers must also have wheels for portability.
All these factors combined can give you the best bathroom dehumidifier. Ensure to measure the requirements and humidity levels in the bathroom or anywhere else in the house to ensure the suitability of the selected dehumidifier and purchase accordingly. You can choose from our list of the best bathroom dehumidifiers for a gracious living.