Bathrooms constantly get exposed to bacteria, soap scum, hair, dirt, and more. Hence, you need the best bathroom scrubber and cleaning agents to remove dirt and stains.
Bathroom scrubbers are available in various sizes and can be used for different tasks. To assist you in finding the perfect scrubber and help you keep your bathroom clean, we’ve rounded up the finest bathroom scrubbers in this post. So, pick one from the list to suit your cleaning requirements and make this otherwise unpleasant task more bearable.
13 Best Bathroom Scrubbers
The kit includes three brushes of different shapes and sizes for cleaning bathroom surfaces. These power brushes are made of medium-hard nylon bristles that can be connected to any cordless drill. Use these power scrubber brushes to clean sinks, bathtubs, shower doors, fiberglass enclosures, baseboards, and porcelain. Need more information? Watch this video to make an informed decision about the product.
- Convenient to change heads
- Have corrosion-resistant plating
- A round brush is useful in cleaning corners
- May be difficult to use
A set of three different brushes, Holikme can effectively clean tiles, floor, bathroom surface, bathtubs, grout, etc. This power scrubber comes with an extended reach attachment, which makes it easier to clean hard-to-reach spaces. The scrubber is made of durable stainless steel. If you need further convincing, check out this YouTuber’s review.
- Nylon bristles may not clean surfaces
- Attachments fit most of the cordless drills
- Magnet and slip joint promises better control
- Can be used for different cleaning purposes
- Saves time and energy
- May not be useful in cleaning corners
Homitt offers a pack of ultra-wide brushes, a small flat brush for cleaning smaller areas, a round stiff brush for cleaning bathtubs, sinks, toilets, and a corner scrubber for cleaning grout, edges, and corners. The high-quality cordless bathroom scrubber is powered by rechargeable batteries, which can run for 1.5 hours on a complete charge of 3.5 hours, depending on the cleaning area’s size. It has a rotation speed of 300 RPM. You can check this video out if you need to know more about the product.
- Allows adjusting and tilting the heads
- Comes with a 21-inch extendable handle made of stainless steel
- Useful in cleaning hard-to-reach areas
- Includes brush heads for different cleaning needs
- Has waterproof brush heads
- May not work on grouts
Amazer offers a pack of two manual scrubbers with ergonomically designed handles to make cleaning the bathroom comfortable and fast. These bathroom brushes have super tough fibers and can effectively clean difficult-to-clean dirt. The brush set is designed to clean toilets and tiles, walls, floors, carpets, and different surfaces.
- Made of durable and stiff bristles
- Quick to dry
- Designed for heavy-duty cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Ideal for cleaning large areas
- May not be suitable for circular scrubbing
5. Best Overcharge Protection:Tilswall Electric Spin Scrubber With Four Replaceable Rotating Brush Heads
You can use Tilswall electric bathroom scrubber to switch from manual to automatic cleaning. Rechargeable batteries power the rotating scrubber, so you save energy, time, and effort. The electric scrubber is made of metal and has a patented poly-ring structure. Four multifunctional brushes with thick and long PC bristles allow you to clean the bathroom effectively.
- Durable and strong design
- Comes with a corner as well as point brush
- Designed to withstand high resistance
- Comes with over-discharge and overcharge protection
- Allows handle adjustments
- Brush heads may be difficult to change
Mengku scrubber has a long plastic handle and a flexible head for removing dust. You can also conveniently bend it to fit different spaces and clean hard-to-reach corners. The bathroom scrubber is made of plastic and alloy.
- Triangle head design scrubber makes cleaning easier
- Comes with a detachable duster
- Can be used for cleaning ceilings
- Has sturdy bristles
- Lightweight design
- May not be durable
A battery-powered bathroom scrubber, Meco is equipped with three replaceable brush heads. Its latest handheld design makes cleaning more comfortable and faster. You can effectively clean the bathroom with the cordless electric scrubber that can rotate 360 degrees and provide a rotation speed of 350 RPM. The electric spin scrubber can work continuously for up to 60 minutes when charged for four to five hours.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Has ergonomically designed handle
- Different brushes meet different cleaning needs
- Waterproof construction
- Comes with an LED battery indicator
- Bristles may not last long
Matcc’s telescopic handle extends from 30.3 inches to 42 inches to achieve better cleaning results. The brush head is made of high-quality PP material, which can clean the touch areas. The 180-degree rotation angle makes cleaning more convenient.
- Has a non-slip ergonomic handle
- Lightweight and sturdy pole
- Comes with a hook for easy hanging
- Useful in cleaning grout lines
- The triangular design promises better reach
- Movement of the head may be difficult to control
- Two pieces of the rod may be difficult to stick together
Broteen’s cordless bathroom scrubber is equipped with three replacement brushes and runs on batteries. The electric spin scrubber can run up to 30 minutes, and takes about three hours to charge fully. The 360-degree rotation and high spin speed meet different cleaning needs. The long adjustable extension handle allows you to clean the bathroom comfortably.
- Has waterproof brush heads
- Comes with durable bristles
- Different brushes take care of extra cleaning needs
- Heads can be tilted to an angle of 45 degrees
- Has a light indicator for the battery
- The length of the extension may be on the lower side
Fruiteam’s spin scrubber is equipped with three different brush heads and an extension rod to make cleaning easier and more comfortable. It is made of upgraded ABS+PC, which can extend the life of the scrubber. The electric scrubber has a generous power storage capacity, which can run continuously for more than 60 minutes.
- Waterproof design
- Can be charged by turning off the switch for safety
- Ergonomic design
- Offers convenient corner cleaning
- May require applying a lot of pressure to clean surfaces
Getace offers a cordless design with a 21-inch stainless steel extendable handle, which can easily clean corners and high areas. The powerful electric scrubber can run for more than 60 minutes under a continuous power supply to clean your bathroom. Three different brush heads make it convenient to use.
- Designed for long-lasting performance
- Has resistance against splashing water
- Labor-saving and efficient design
- Easy to install and use
- May not be durable
Whether it is a shower area or the toilet, you can use Acrimax upgraded scrubber can keep your bathroom sparkling clean. The high-spin scrubber, equipped with a 2000mAh battery, can remove stubborn stains. It has five replaceable brush heads that allow you to clean different surfaces effectively.
- Noiseless and flexible design
- Comes with an extended pole for better reach
- Cordless scrubber
- Waterproof design
- Offers use time of over 60 minutes
- May have charging issues
GaoXin electric scrubber has high rotating power to scrub any dirt in the bathroom or house. Equipped with a 2000mAh battery, it can last for more than 60 minutes after 3.5 hours of charging. The 360-degree rotation ensures quick cleaning without interruption. Its three different brush heads make it a multifunctional scrubber.
- Portable design
- Offers noiseless performance
- Comes with durable and flexible bristles
- Water-resistant design
- Has an anti-overcharge feature
- May take longer to charge
Important Features To Consider Before Buying A Bathroom Scrubber
Selecting a good bathroom scrubber is much easier when you know what to consider while buying one. We have come up with a list of features one must look into:
- Brush heads: The effectiveness of cleaning depends on the brush heads. Brush heads vary in shape, size, and performance, so they are an essential feature of high-quality bathroom scrubbers.
- Extension handle: A scrubber with an extended handle is ideal for cleaning hard-to-reach corners and high areas.
- Bristles: Choose a scrubber with flexible and durable bristles. You can choose hard, medium, and soft bristles to ensure that the surface is not damaged.
- Additional use: But a scrubber that can be used for various other cleaning tasks in the house.
Why Trust MomJunction?
We have compiled this list of the best bathroom scrubbers to help you buy the right one for your requirements. We have mentioned the specifications of each scrubber, such as corrosion resistance, durability, and material. The list also mentions their pros and cons and some important features to consider before buying a bathroom scrubber, such as the size and shape of the brush head and the length of the extension handle.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a power scrubber worth it?
A power scrubber gives faster and more effective results than a manual scrubber. It also reduces manual labor to some extent.
2. How do I use a power scrubber?
It is very easy to use a power scrubber. You just need to attach the brush head according to the surface to the main body and plug in the wire, and you’re ready to clean your desired surface.
3. How often do I need to replace the brush on a power scrubber?
Taking proper care of the brush will make it last for a longer period of time. For example, washing it with water and soap after every cleaning will increase its durability. However, if your brush starts to degrade or does not work properly, you have to change the brush for better results.
4. Which brush should I use to clean an acrylic bathtub?
A brush with soft bristles would be an ideal choice to clean an acrylic bathtub.
5. Can I use an electric scrubber with any cleaner?
You can use an electric scrubber with any cleaning agent because the choice of cleaner depends upon the cleaning surface.
6. Does the bathroom scrubber need maintenance?
After using the scrubber, it needs to be dried to evaporate any chemicals absorbed during the cleaning process. Therefore, make sure to wash the scrubber’s bristles with water and soap after cleaning, to improve durability.
Regular bathroom usage leaves it exposed to contaminants like dust, debris, bacteria, and foul odors. To deal with it, you may need the help of an effective bathroom scrubber. With sturdy bristles, they scrub away unwanted particles while also removing stains. But before you purchase a scrubber, consider the size, shape, and performance of the scrubber head and ensure it comes with an extended handle to clean remote areas. It would help if you also chose one with flexible and durable bristles. We hope our list of the best bathroom scrubbers can help you understand your needs and the available options.
Infographic: Step-by-Step Buying Guide For Best Bathroom Scrubber
Instead of using serious elbow grease to clean your bathroom, get a suitable scrubber to make the work easier. Use this buying guide to know the factors to consider when choosing a bathroom scrubber. By the end of this guide, you will get a clear idea of the best bathroom scrubber for your needs.