Add style, elegance, and sophistication to your bathroom with our list of the best bathtub faucets. An essential plumbing accessory, a bathtub faucet can enhance your bathroom’s aesthetic. With numerous faucets available, selecting the right one to meet your bath requirements can be challenging. These faucets come with exciting features and designs to give you a better experience. They are easy to operate and ensure optimal water flow. So, explore our list of options to choose the right one for your bathroom.
Types Of Bathtub Faucets
Faucets are available in a wide range of designs and styles in the market.
- Wall-mounted faucets: These are quite appealing faucets mounted on the wall and are the ultimate space-savers.
- Floor-mounted faucets: These can be mounted directly on the floor where there is some piping for the water supply.
- Single-hole faucets: These are the standard faucets fixed to a single hole. They are mostly made up of copper or stainless steel.
- Three-hole bathtub faucets: Also known as center set faucets, they have two handles and a spout in the center. They are tricky to install.
- Deck-mounted faucets: They are easy to install and attachable to a single block of tile or stone.
- Widespread faucets: They have three different fittings for the handles and the spout where they are connected through a plate giving a widespread effect.
Top Products From Our List
15 Best Bathtub Faucets
The Heindure wall-mounted bathtub faucets come with a brushed finish and two cross handles. The sturdy brass body ensures longer life, and the double ceramic valves ensure no dripping. It also has a diverter for better water control. The hose measures 59 inches.
- High water pressure
- European style faucet does not leak
- Beautiful brushed finish
- Can be installed in bathtubs and showers
- Users might experience leakage after some usage
- Knobs become lose and require frequent adjustment
With a brushed nickel finish and separate cold and hot waterlines, this bathtub faucet has a single brass handle. The sturdy and high tripod base ensures stability, and the set also includes bolts and brackets to bolt the faucet to the floor. It has a multifunctional 360° swivel spout and a 150cm shower hose. The sedal ceramic cartridge ensures reliability and durability.
- Hand shower is perfectly joined with the main faucet
- Hose allows customization of length and size
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel shower hose
- Includes all the mounting parts for installation
- Installation might be a little tricky
- Faucet might leak at times
Designed exclusively for long-lasting performance, this product is one of the best bathtub faucets. It has an elegant, brushed nickel finish and comes with a 1/4-turn washerless cartridge. This fine piece can be easily mounted on the wall has and is available in a wide range of styles to suit any bathroom decor.
- Showerhead has an80PSI flow rate
- Five-inch spout reach
- Includes a shower trim kit for added functionality and design
- Compliant with California Energy Commission Title 20
- Brass is soft and has to be installed with precision
- Waterways are relatively small and cannot handle a high water pressure
- Trim kit is not compatible with valves from other brands
Equipped with a telephone-style hand shower, this bathtub faucet comes with customizable hoses. The half-inch waterlines ensure a larger water flow. It has a stable base that can incorporate a tripod bracket. The product also includes three-bolt pieces to fix the faucet on the floor easily.
- Can fill 55-gallon bathtub in 10min at 60PSI
- Includes mounting parts for easy installation
- Modern and beautiful high-arc spout
- 360° rotating hand shower is useful for various purposes
- Faucet might wobble a bit when in use
Prepared with plastic material, this faucet could be a great fit for mobile home bathtubs. It has a 2.5GPM flow rate and a knob-type handle. With a basic two-handle design, this product ensures easy adjustment of temperature and flow intensity.
- Durable plastic build for higher reliability and strength
- Clear acrylic handles give a vintage look
- Three-hole adjustable central-mount
- Users might experience some leakage from the nozzle
- Has to be handled with precision as the plastic nuts might strip out while hardening them
With a lever handle style and a brushed finish, Peerless bathtub faucet sets are unique. This product has a spout height of 4.66 inches and is designed to fit a three-hole. The Roman tub faucets use at least 20% less water compared to the industry standards. This set also meets the standards set by the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
- Save money without compromising performance
- Requires changing of valves and fittings, and not the faucet
- Has a spout reach of 8.09in
- Can only be mounted anywhere except the bathtub
- Rough-in kit has to be bought separately
- Handles might not stay tight
Modern and stylish, this bathtub faucet with a handheld shower has an overall height of 4.53 inches and a spout height of 3.54 inches. The straight lines and right angles merge with a polished chrome finish to add a chic look to your bathroom. It has a wide-open spout, making it suitable for a jacuzzi. The 60in hose offers convenience for targeted rinsing, cleaning, and bathing.
- Dynamic waterfall effect with its specially designed spout
- Ready and easy to install
- Includes all the waterlines and hardware
- Durable and reliable solid brass body
- You have to purchase the valve separately
- Water flow is slow and takes time to fill the bathtub
With a long open channel spout that will fill the tub quickly, this bathtub faucet with a shower diverter adds a dynamic and sensual element to your bathing area. The 60in hose is targeted for cleaning, rinsing, and bathing. With a brushed nickel finish and superior quality brass, this product is rust- and corrosion-resistant.
- Diverter knob and single handle for easy control
- Pressure-balanced valve protects you against cold water or scalding
- Keeps the water at a constant temperature in case of water pressure fluctuations
- Hose offers maximum flexibility and movement
- Handheld faucet is delicate and should be installed with precision
- Users might experience some leakage from the faucet
With a matte black finish, this product is one of the best single-handle bathtub faucets. It will quickly fill your tub and adds a waterfall effect to your bathroom, making it look stylish. The long channel spout and the handheld shower will offer great flexibility. You can use it for washing and rinsing. The premium-quality ceramic valves will provide a smooth and extended operation.
- Provides a water pressure of 0.3-0.6MPa
- Includes all the required mounting hardware and waterlines
- 59-inch pull-out sprayer
- Explosion-proof hand shower that does not twist or knob
- Finish might wear off easily
- Valves are delicate and should be handled with precision
- Water might overflow over the sides of the faucet
Sumerian’s bathtub faucet sets are unique that blend with any decor. This product is sleek with a black matte finish, giving it a minimal and chic look. The wall mount faucet is resistant to leak, corrosion, and rust. With 9.71GPM spout water flow, the bathtub faucet can fill up your tub in minutes. It is equipped with two lever handles.
- Durable solid brass built
- Two easy-turn lever handles can control temperature and water pressure
- Made from ceramic disc cartridges that solve leaking issues
- Users might face issues while installing the spout
- Levers will not shut down properly and can cause a water overflow when not in use
The TC Sportline faucet comes with a rough-in, built-in valve. It is made of a metal lever and a plastic hand shower. The lever handle is 4.3in high, while the hand shower is 6.7in high. The flow rate of the spout is 4.62GPM, and the hand shower is 1.8GPM.
- Solid brass faucet with a ceramic valve
- Three-hole easy installation
- Includes all the waterlines and mounting materials
- Spray handle is made up of cheap plastic
- Water might leak from the handheld spray and faucet
- Moderate water flow
Constructed from high-quality brass, Aolemi’s mount bathtub faucet has a chrome finish. The metal construction is rust- and corrosion-resistant. The spout is 360° rotatable and has a diverter knob that allows you to switch between the hand shower and the tub spout easily. The spout reach is 6.7 inches and its height is 45.87 inches.
- Explosion- and crack-proof 59-inch shower hose
- Tube material is thick and is rust-resistant
- High-quality ceramic valves
- Includes handheld shower and mixer taps
- Mounting could be difficult
- Users might experience leakage in the hose
Easy to use and durable, this bathtub faucet style is a single handle design where you can control the water temperature. The height of the faucet is 35.5in and the spout is 34in. For maximum comfort and utility, the spout has a 6.4in reach. The brushed nickel finish gives a sophisticated look and can blend easily with any bathroom decor, be it vintage or contemporary.
- Allows hose customization
- 360° rotatable, multifunctional swivel spout
- Equipped with a diverter knob that helps you switch between the shower and the spout
- Users might experience difficulty while installing this faucet
- Low-quality sprayer
- Hose has to be emptied properly; otherwise, dripping might continue
Made from lead-free material and high-quality ABS plastic, Crea’s bathing faucet meets quality standards. The 31in handheld shower offers maximum movement and flexibility. With ceramic cartridge valves, you will experience a smooth and hassle-free operation. The single-handle faucet allows you to control temperature and water pressure.
- Includes a DIY manual
- Large water flow can fill the tub quickly
- You can control the switch of the water flow with a simple press button
- Rainfall mode allows gentle water outflow preventing unnecessary splashes
- Diverter knob might become stiff and difficult to move
- Water might ooze out from the cartridge ridges
- Handles might leak
Made from pure brass, Homelody’s bathtub faucet is resistant to weak acids and leakages. It is also resistant to daily scratches and will not corrode or tarnish. The pressure-balanced valves automatically adjust the temperature and pressure of the water supply. Equipped with a single-handle switch, this product is easy and simple to use. The rotatable switch allows you to change the water temperature.
- Has a five-function top apart and a separate hand shower
- Equipped with a disc and spool protection cover
- Installation is simple and convenient
- Easily adjustable switch between the handheld shower and the rainfall mode
- Might not be compatible with tubs of other brands
- Water pressure is lower
- Users might experience leakage
Things To Consider While Looking For A Bathtub Faucet
Here are some features to consider while buying a bathtub faucet.
- Style and size: Choose from different faucets depending upon the aesthetics of your bathroom. You can find bathtub faucets with sprayers, pull down and up setups, sharp corners, etc. The size of the faucet is directly proportional to the tub size and daily usage.
- Finish: Choose from brass, chrome, brushed chrome, nickel, or matter finishes. The finish of the faucet should match the finish of the tub.
- Height of the spout arc: Select a convenient spout height as it determines the extent to which the water can come out from the hole.
- Number of handles: You can pick from a single-handled faucet, a double, or a triple one according to your need. A single-handled faucet is a timeless piece, whereas others give you extra features such as controlling temperature, water pressure, shower head, etc.
- Installation and maintenance: Pick a faucet that is easy to install and requires little to no maintenance. Each faucet has different mounting options, including ceiling, floor, tub wall, deck etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you use a sink faucet for a tub?
You cannot use a sink faucet for a tub as they both have different installation types, water flow rate, thermostatic controls, hand showers, and sprayers. A bath faucet connects to a ½-inch pipe, whereas a sink faucet connects to a 3/8-inch water supply pipe.
2. Can I get a rust-resistant bathtub faucet?
The bathtub faucet with a good finish and polishing is resistant to rust and will not corrode. You can buy chrome-, or brushed nickel-finished faucet.
3. How tall should be a bathtub faucet?
The best bathtub faucet should be placed low, approximately 12-18 inches, over the bathtub’s edge.
Bathtub faucets not only deliver an adequate water supply but also have different features. You can choose a product that features both style and functionality but is also within your budget. Analyze the faucet that fits your checklist, and then make a choice. These top-grade faucets will enable you to choose the right product.