If you don’t have adequate storage space beside your bed, a bedside caddy might come in handy. So, we have made a list of the best bedside caddies to help you choose the right one. Bedside caddies provide you with sufficient space to store a magazine for bedtime reading, a water bottle, a phone charger, and more. These caddies include multiple pockets and compartments to store your essentials, keeping them handy. You can browse through our list to explore the various options and sizes available. So, choose one that meets your needs and keeps your belongings safe.
Our Top Picks
Benefits Of A Bedside Caddy
Here are a few benefits of owning a bedside storage caddy.
- Makes organizing things easy
- Compact space-saving design
- Easy to move around and travel-friendly.
- Versatile design lets you charge multiple devices at once
- Easy to set up without any drilling tools or heavy work
11 Best Bedside Storage Caddies
1. Best Non-Slip Construction: Zafit Bedside Storage Organizer
The nightstand caddy from Zafit can hold A4 magazines, TV remotes, medicines, glasses, screens, phones, etc. It is made of tough, durable Oxford cloth and leather material. The surface of the material is soft, so it does not scratch your glasses or phone. It includes four mesh pockets and two fabric pockets.
- Simple to set up
- Requires hand-washing
- Includes inserting board
- Non-slip construction
- May have an unpleasant smell
2. Best Waterproof: Surblue Bedside Caddy
Made of 600D Oxford fabric, the caddy can be firmly attached in the appropriate position with the help of two adjustable, heavy Velcro belts. It includes three pockets, two hooks, and a sturdy mesh pocket on the side for holding your phone or other small goods.
- Anti-skid strips
- Can bear heavyweight
- May not be long-lasting
3. Best Anti-Fade: Joywell Bedside Storage
Joywell caddy is made of plastic board and linen fabric. Its plastic board makes it easy to insert the caddy between the mattress and the box spring to prevent slipping. Easy to wash and maintain, the caddy has multiple pouches to hold various things, including your phone, magazine, or water bottle, and is available in different colors.
- May slide out
4. Best Foldable: Sugaroom Bedside Storage Caddy
Available in different colors, the caddy is made of high-quality Oxford fabric with reinforced sewing for increased strength. This bedside caddy stays securely in place and is strong enough to handle heavy loads. It has three adjustable Velcro straps that you can use to attach to any headboard or bed rail.
- No assembly required
- Velcro straps might not stick properly
5. Best Durable: Mdstop Bedside Caddy
Mdstop bedside storage pocket is made from a plastic cushion plate, PP foam, and pongee. It has one large pocket and three mesh pockets that can hold multiple items, including mobile phones, remotes, glasses, reading material, or iPad. This caddy is available in nine colors and is suitable for tables, chairs, desks, etc.
- Easy to clean
- Stays in place
- May have an unpleasant smell
6. Best Reinforced Stitching: Execczo Bedside Caddy
The bedside storage caddy from Execczo is constructed of felt with reinforced stitching. It contains one large pocket, three mini pockets, and an inserting board that fits beneath the mattress. You can fix the caddy to the headboards, bed rails, sofas, or desks to store reading material, glasses, mobile phones, or tabs.
- No assembly required
- Does not deform
- Can be mounted on the wall
- May not hold heavy weight
7. Best Odor-Free: Ginimax Dorm Room Essentials – Bedside Caddy
Made of high-quality 600D waterproof Oxford fabric, the caddy is firm, long-lasting, and odor-free. The armrest organizer has 14 pockets for all of your requirements. Its new triple non-slip design helps keep your mobile phones, books, remotes, or glasses in place, ensuring your belongings are well-protected.
- Can withstand up to 20lb
- Can hold 15in laptops
- Lifetime warranty
- May not stay under an adjustable mattress
8. Best Chemical-Free: W Design Bedside Caddy
W Design bedside caddy is made of high-quality, long-lasting, thick felt with non-slip hook and loop straps for easy installation. It has four independent pockets with ample storage, allowing you to store your essentials. This caddy is ideal for dorm rooms and college students, who may keep much stuff beside them.
- Fits up to 17in laptops
- May slide down
9. Best Enhanced Support: Tiggy Bedside Caddy
Made using extra soft felt, the main compartment is designed to handle heavy items up to 4in thick, while the smaller compartments keep smaller stuff safe. The convenient twin cable allows charging multiple devices at the same time, irrespective of the cable size. It can be hung anywhere, on sofas or desks.
- Enhanced support
- Fits up to 16in laptops
- May not have a warranty
10. Best ABS Plastic: Night Caddy Deluxe Bedside Caddy Organizer
The caddy has one organizer, two attachment rods, one attachment bracket, one dual USB charger, and a six-foot power cord. So it is possible to charge two gadgets at the same time. You can also hang it low and out of the way in case of frameless beds. Made of ABS plastic and metal, you can easily keep your glasses, mobile phones, iPad, or water bottle in this caddy.
- Has a cup holder
- Available in six different colors
- No tools are required for installation
- Cord may be a bit short
11. Best Hand-Washable: Fancii Bedside Caddy
Made of 100% polyester, this ten-pocket caddy can be attached to a bed rail or headboard with the help of three heavy-duty and adjustable Velcro straps. It has five small pockets to hold heavy items. The caddy is handy for college dorms and college students.
- No assembly required
- Available in black or white
- May not be durable
How To Choose The Right Bedside Storage Caddy?
Here are a few factors to consider before buying a bedside storage caddy.
- Pockets: Consider what you need to store in a caddy to determine the number of pockets.
- Type: Consider whether you want to hang the caddy from the headboard or bed frame or secure it between the box spring and the mattress. Select a caddy accordingly.
- Material: Choose a durable caddy made of strong materials so that you can store your things without the fear of them falling.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Our writers and reviewers analyze and compare several products online before presenting them to you. Here, we list the best bedside caddies that can hold several essentials and save space in your bedroom. These caddies are especially useful for those who live in hostel rooms on university campuses or travel frequently. The options given here are easy to set up, easy to clean, and durable.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can a bedside storage caddy hold a laptop?
Most nightstand storage caddies can handle 14in laptops or smaller.
2. How can I secure a bedside storage caddy?
Most bedside storage caddies have a little flap that slides between the box spring and mattress, and the friction between the box spring and mattress maintains it in place. Certain caddies have fasteners that allow you to fasten them to a bed frame or headboard.
A bedside caddy helps you store and keep your things organized. It especially comes in handy for those living in dorm rooms or staying in hotels during travel. When choosing a caddy, ensure it is made of durable materials and offers enough pockets and compartments for your items. Further, choose one that is free of odor and comes with good hooks and other attachment options. You may also pick one that is easy to wash and has a good weight holding capacity.
- Best Cleaning Caddies
- Best Diaper Caddies
- Best Shower Caddies For Dorms
- Best Shower Caddies For Bathrooms