Blackheads are a collection of dead skin cells that combine with sweat, grime, oils, and makeup to clog the skin’s pores. Since this is a common skin problem that is extremely painful to remove, the best blackhead remover vacuum can be a handy item in your beauty kit.
This device has been tested to use gentle suction to dig out dead skin cells and blemishes, along with other impurities on the skin’s surface, leaving you feeling clear and refreshed. Here are the most highly recommended blackhead remover vacuums that you can use to save yourself from frequent salon visits.
13 Best Blackhead Remover Vacuums
1. Best Medical-Grade: Microderm Glo Mini Blackhead Remover
The Microderm Glo blackhead remover is a facial pore vacuum with a strong suction power that effectively pulls out blackheads and other impurities from the face and nose. It is clinically proven to promote healthy, glowing skin, boost collagen production, and tighten pores. Most reviewers are satisfied with its pen design, which is easy to hold, and suitable for other skin types also. Equipped with patented Safe3D technology and made of medical-grade materials, this product ensures good skin health. It comes with two interchangeable tips and a cleaning brush to maintain hygiene.
- Long-lasting effects
- Lifetime warranty
- Suction power may be a bit strong for sensitive skin
- Suction power might decrease upon regular usage
2. Best Six-In-One: Voyor BR610 Blackhead Remover
The Voyor blackhead remover is equipped with five suction heads with varying pressures to provide six benefits — removing blackheads, reducing acne, exfoliating dead skin, lightening fine facial lines, removing excess grease, and tightening the skin. You can choose from the five adjustable strength levels to find the right suction pressure for a customized and well-rounded extraction experience. Furthermore, as per the tester’s experience, the blackhead remover is made of sturdy ABS material and is available in pen form, making it easy to use and carry.
- Minimizes pores
- LCD battery level indicator
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Easy, one-button switch usage
- 64Kpa strong suction
- Some may experience red marks
- Battery may take time to charge
3. Best Cordless: Voyor BR410 Blackhead Remover
Voyor’s vacuum-based blackhead remover includes six different suction heads with varying strengths for a comfortable pore-cleaning experience. The blackhead remover is suitable for all skin types and features a pen-shaped body that offers precise cleaning. Its one-button operation makes it easy to remove stubborn blackheads and reveal the glowing skin underneath. Additionally, its different-sized suction heads have been tested to target different areas of skin and remove impurities from the hard-to-reach contours of the face.
- Has LED light indicators
- Has three-speed settings
- Cordless device
- Easy to use
- Has removable suction heads
- Rechargeable 600mAh lithium-ion battery
- May cause slight redness
- May not be mold-resistant
Microderm Glo Mini Blackhead Remover
Voyor BR610 Blackhead Remover
Voyor BR410 Blackhead Remover
|1 Lithium Ion batteries required
|1 Lithium Polymer batteries required
|7.7 x 5.5 x 2.4 inches
4. Best Easy-To-Use: DMY Upgraded Blackhead Removal Tool
Remove grease and blackheads with the professional-grade pore vacuum cleanser made of high-quality ABS material. A favorite among several reviewers, it is equipped with six suction heads to meet the needs of different skin types and efficiently remove blackheads, whiteheads, dead cells, wrinkles, and makeup residues. The advanced LED screen displays the suction level and battery power, making the device easy to use. This tool is powered by a 900mAh lithium battery that lasts long.
- Has a runtime of 150 minutes on a full charge
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy base
- May not be safe on scars and delicate skin
- Suction power may not high enough
5. Best Powerful Suction: Yonoy Vacuum Blackhead Remover
With five replaceable suction heads and three different intensity levels, this blackhead remover deeply cleanses the clogged pores by exfoliating dead skin and removing impurities from the pores. It uses plasma micro-district technology that works at high frequencies and low temperatures to prevent damaging the skin. You can adjust the heads according to your skin needs. Also, the device is rechargeable and portable, making it suitable for travel or everyday use. It is suitable for all skin types. You may start with a low suction level for visible results.
- Skin-friendly ABS material
- Includes four stainless steel tweezers
- 90-day standby mode
- Comfortable handheld design
- Reusable filter cotton core
- Some may find the suction a bit too powerful
- Choosing the right setting can be challenging
6. Best With Light Therapy: Fancii Clara Blackhead Remover
The Fancii Clara pore cleanser has numerous positive reviews. It works as an extractor and LED light therapy tool. As a vacuum cleaner, it extracts blackheads, removes excess oil, and evens the texture to give you clean and smooth skin. On the other hand, its LED light therapy feature works as an anti-aging tool by boosting collagen production and reducing fine lines and blemishes. It is designed in the shape of a pen that is easy to hold and slide.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Sleek and compact design
- Enhances skin’s absorption ability
- Three light therapy options
- Hot and cold compress-enabled
- Some may find it a bit heavy
- Battery may drain out quickly
7. Best Auto-Warming: SkinAngel Blackhead Vacuum Suction Removal Tool
SkinAngel’s blackhead remover and pore extractor is a vacuum-based device that helps remove skin impurities and provide visible results. It has a pen-shaped body that is easy to hold, and its silicone suction heads are suitable for all skin types. In addition, the blackhead remover’s auto-warming base helps open up the clogged pores for an irritation-free skin cleaning, while the different-sized suction heads make it easy to remove deep-seated blackheads and extract oil and dirt from pores. The device is powered by a rechargeable CR5 battery and has an easy-to-handle one-button operation, making it suitable for people of all ages.
- Has five-speed settings
- Helps reduce oil production
- Has a LED display
- Includes four removable suction heads
- Suction power may be stronger than expected
- Does not include a manual
8. Best With LED-Display: Anwick Blackhead Remover
Anwick’s blackhead remover is a facial pore cleaner designed in the shape of a pen for easy handling. Its tilted tip glides smoothly on the skin for effective blackhead extraction. This pore vacuum unit is made of ABS plastic and has five suction heads for various impurities and five suction modes to ensure proper extraction. The tool has a built-in timer, and the LED display shows the battery status and mode status.
- Compact and easy-to-use tool
- Portable design
- Sleek base for convenient storage
- Includes two cleaning forms
- Lightweight design
- Battery-operated and USB-rechargeable
- May not be effective on deep-seated impurities
- Might cause bruises at maximum suction power
9. Best For Stubborn Blackheads :Sihohan Blackhead Pore Vacuum Cleaner
Sihohan blackhead remover is an effective beauty tool equipped with the latest vacuum technology that’s shown proven efficacy in helping you get rid of dirt and gunk from pores. It helps generate a robust and deep suction and removes stubborn blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin cells, and excess oil. The device has four different suction probes, letting you choose a suitable suction probe for your skin texture.
- Innovative vacuum technology
- Helps open pores
- Three-level adjustment
- LCD screen
- Suitable for oily, normal, and dry skin
- Includes a USB charger
- May not have a camera
- Suction power may be a bit too strong for some
10. Best For Dead Skin Removal: DermaSuction Facial Pore Vacuum
BulbHead’s DermaSuction facial pore vacuum is equipped with four interchangeable suction heads to help you gently remove blackheads and acne and give you smooth skin. The pore vacuum cleaner has two power settings, so you can choose the one that suits you best, and its four powerful heads–small, large, oval, and silicone–help exfoliate dead skin cells and rejuvenate your skin. You can easily clean the blackhead remover after use by rinsing it with water.
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to use
- Suitable for everyday use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Does not have a display screen
- Suction power may not be high enough for some
11. Best For All Skin Types: SunRich Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum
SunRich’s blackhead vacuum is formulated with innovative technology, which generates powerful airflow and centrifugal force to ensure easy and effective blackhead removal. The modern tool has five suction heads and adjustable suction levels to remove stubborn blackheads. This device is suitable for all skin types and easy to carry around when traveling. The built-in 1000mAh lithium battery has a long battery life, and you can charge the device with a USB cable.
- Low noise
- Stable base
- Safe to use on the chin
- Indicator for each level/grade
- Includes three silica gel rings and five sponges
- Tips may not be BPA-free
- Suction power may not be high enough for some
12. Best Multifunctional: Venussar Pore Vacuum Blackhead Removal
Venussar’s multifunctional skincare tool uses high stable negative pressure technology to remove blackheads, excess oil, dirt, and other unwanted substances from the skin and reduce the appearance of pores. This device can provide heating and cooling functions and shows proven efficacy in deep yet gentle cleansing of the skin. The pore vacuum cleanser has five interchangeable suction heads, which you can choose according to your preference. It also has four intensity levels and is suitable for all skin types. Furthermore, the ergonomic device has a bright and large LED digital display with a robust battery.
- Motor with 64 Kpa intensity
- Free-standing design
- Includes extra sponge pads
- Brightens skin tone
- Unclogs tough pores
- May not be great for sensitive skin
13. Best Travel-Friendly: Bilaro Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum
Cleanse and tighten your skin with this lightweight and portable blackhead remover tool that has a strong motor. It can generate powerful suction on three levels and ensure enhanced skin elasticity while removing the finest blackheads. The powerful pore vacuum cleanser has five different round heads–a small round head, two big round heads, an oval head, and a silicone head–to relieve various skin discomforts. The safe device is non-toxic, and you can charge the device using a highly efficient USB charger.
- Strong motor with 53 Kpa suction
- Dedicated head for sensitive skin
- Sleek, compact design
- Includes extra filter sponges
- Suitable for all skin types
- May take time to remove tough blackheads
- May be less suitable for stubborn acne
How To Choose The Right Blackhead Vacuum?
There are many blackhead removal tools on the market, but choosing the most suitable option for desired results can be difficult. Here’s a list of the most critical factors you must pay attention to before making your final choice.
- Portable: Choose a light and portable device that makes it easy to carry. A compact blackhead remover tool can be conveniently used even when traveling, or when outdoors.
- LCD screen: The LCD screen with optimum size can easily display battery life and modes. Also, choose a model made of durable ABS material.
- Battery life: Choose a device that can ensure long-lasting battery life. Besides, you must find a model that can be charged with a USB cable and requires the shortest charging time.
- Non-toxic: Ensure that the skincare products you choose do not contain harsh chemicals and harmful toxins. Since the blackhead remover is directly applied to the skin, ensure that you buy a safe product.
- Interchangeable heads: Choose a beauty device equipped with at least three to four replaceable probe heads, according to your convenience and skin condition. Multiple probe heads ensure that you can quickly and easily remove blackheads of all sizes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often can I use a blackhead vacuum?
You may use a blackhead vacuum once or twice a week. Ensure you prep your skin before using a blackhead vacuum.
2. Is a blackhead remover vacuum worth it?
Most dermatologists recommend using a blackhead remover vacuum as it unclogs the pores and effectively removes blackheads. However, ensure you begin using this device with low suction levels.
3. Is a blackhead remover vacuum safe?
Blackhead remover vacuums are generally safe when used occasionally. Using it on high suction settings may sometimes cause damage to the skin.
4. Can I use a blackhead vacuum every day?
Experts recommend not using this device daily as overusing it may cause more harm than good.
5. Can anyone use a blackhead remover vacuum?
Those with rosacea, eczema, or sensitive skin should not use a blackhead remover vacuum as it may cause skin irritation and damage.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Poulami Nag, our expert writer and product reviewer, holds a special interest in beauty, fashion, and skincare domains. She brings the best available products after skimming through various websites and creates content that is easy to understand for the reader. Here, she brings to you some of the most popular blackhead remover vacuums that are safe and effective in removing unwanted debris from your skin. These are convenient to use in the comfort of your home and useful for maintaining flawless skin.
If your skin is highly prone to blackheads, then you might need the best blackhead remover vacuums to keep it clear and refreshing. This article has listed some of the best ones available. To pick one that goes well with your skin type is important. A well-equipped vacuum may come with multiple heads as they are versatile to suit different types of skin problems conveniently. An efficient battery that lasts long with the minimal time taken to charge is a plus.
Infographic: How To Use Blackhead Vacuum Properly?
Blackhead vacuum cleaners have gained popularity due to the ease of deep cleansing and efficiently removing blackheads from the face. Given the pollution these days, this tool could be a perfect addition to your skincare routine for glowing and clear skin. Explore the steps for using this device in the following infographic.