When it comes to kitchen appliances, a blender is an indispensable tool to prepare everything from smoothies to soups. Although blenders with plastic jars have overtaken the market with their strength and durability, blenders with glass jars continue to maintain their aesthetic appeal among households.
More importantly, glass blenders are non-toxic. They will not discolor, and the surface is usually smoother, so it is easier to clean. They can be a suitable BPA-free alternative to standard blenders. There are various types of glass jar blenders available in 2021,and selecting the right one is made easy with our list of the 11 best blenders with glass jars.
11 Best Blenders With Glass Jar
Oster’s glass jar blender is available in brushed nickel color, a perfect fusion of design, use, and convenience. It comes with a one-touch control for multiple usages, such as making smoothies, salsa, and milkshakes. While aesthetically appealing, the blender promises high performance with two-way blade technology and seven-speed control, operable at 1200watts.
- Smart setting technology with three pre-programmed blender creations
- Extra precision grinding and chopping with wide blades at 3.5 inches
- Ice-crushing power enabled at 900 watts
- Six-cup Boroclass glass jar to withstand dishwashing and thermal shocks
- Added blending precision and control through Pulse feature
- Blade system 50% larger than previous blender models from Oster
- 10-year limited warranty for Duralast all-metal drive from Oster
- An extended cord of up to 16 inches
- Improved blending with extra-wide jar base
- Large-capacity smoothie cup at 24oz
- Difficult to find accessories replacement
- Cup can leak during blending
If you like smoothies, milkshakes, or iced drinks, then the Hamilton blender is the equipment you need in your kitchen. This kitchen tool is made of plastic in stainless steel and operates efficiently at 700 watts.
- Comes with a large-capacity BPA-free glass jar at 40oz
- Wave Action system that enables continual pulling down of mixture
- Mess-free pouring with patented spout design that carries a hinged cap
- Four dedicated switches for blending, 12 different blending functions
- Dishwasher-safe containers
- The cord fits in for easy handling and storage
- Three-year limited warranty
- Durable and long-lasting
- Chopper jar not made of glass
- May leak after extended use
Instant Aceblender with glass pitcher has an innovative design and cooks food to perfection without causing any damage. It runs at 120volts and has an energy consumption of 1300watts, and is reasonably priced for its excellent mixing and cooking functions. The Instant Ace Plus model is one of the best glass blenders, suitable for making all kinds of healthy food, from soups, salsa to baby food and cocktails.
- 10-in-1 control for various beverage recipe preparations
- High 26,500RPM blending
- Ice-crushing function for party-ready frozen cocktails
- Sleek design
- Large pitcher size at 54oz
- Glossy touch-screen display with 19 touch controls
- Temperature adjustment
- Non-removable blades can hinder the cleaning process
- May corrode slightly with excessive use
The cold and hot blender has a glass exterior, equipped with one of the best glass jars and a touchscreen panel for optimal control. An efficient combination of hot food cooking and beverage blending, this kitchen appliance is economically priced. Operating at 1400watts, it makes up for extra energy consumption through diversified functions.
- High-capacity glass pitcher at 64oz
- High-capacity ice-crushing function and high-speed blade movement
- Has a heating element of 800watts for soups and infused drinks
- 12 programs for hassle-free cooking and blending
- Guide with 25 recipes
- Sleek and fine-finished design
- Stainless-steel blades for sharp blending
- One-touch program cleaning
- Single glass jar container for both cooking and blending limits time-efficient usage
- Self-cleaning not much efficient
Homgeek blender is made of stainless steel for long-lasting and durable use. The blender’s energy consumption is 750watts, and the food-grade glass jar does not contain BPA. It is suitable for smoothies and other beverages.
- Blending capacity of 27,000RPM
- Large-capacity tempered glass jar at 51oz
- Made of non-fragile and wear-resistant glass
- Extended use with long service life
- Six 3D stainless steel blades for high-speed blending and grinding
- Easy to use with pulse function and two customizable speeds
- The detachable blade holder makes it easy to clean
- Anti-slip design
- A little overpriced as per material and use
The multi-function blender from Black + Decker comes with a powerful electric motor that can provide 700 watts of power at peak performance and easily crush and mix various ingredients. It effortlessly pulverizes tough ingredients, such as ice, for granule-free blending.
- Four-tip blades enable fast blending with constant vortex and flow
- Four-speed operation can deliver creamy smoothies to icy drinks
- Comfortable fit in compact kitchens
- Easy handling with a slip-resistant base
- Easy pouring
- Efficient continuous energy consumption
- Reasonably priced
- Two-year manufacturer warranty
- Optimal performance may reduce with constant use of crushed ice
- May loosen over extended use
- Loud noise when used
If you are looking for a durable blender at an affordable price, the Cuisinart product is the right choice. The compact and high-capacity product runs efficiently at 500watts and ensures a smooth blending experience for delicious preparations.
- High-capacity glass jar at 48oz
- Mess-free serving with dripless pour spout
- Six levels of blending plus ice crushing
- Indicator lights make it easy to read the blending level
- Measured ingredient addition enabled through marked pour lid
- Innovative design with Italian inspiration
- Ultra-sharp blade assembly made of premium, stainless steel
- Programmed speed control
- Replacement of damaged parts not available
- Reduced efficiency with extended use
- Heats up quickly
The professional high-speed blender from Amaste has a unique design and is available in three colors of red, silver, and titanium grey. The blender runs at 1200watts and is equipped with one of the best glass jars in this category. It is easy to operate, has a digital display, and is suitable for first-time users.
- Glass jar with a large capacity of 64oz
- Has micro-filtration and high-speed blades for efficient performance
- Eight steel blades with long-lasting, rust-free use
- A large panel with a one-touch function enables nine pre-programmed settings
- Timer available as per the recipe and ingredients
- Easy blending of dense ingredients
- Convenient cleaning without blending leaks
- The safe power-off function sends a reminder for locking the lid when blending
- One year warranty available for free replacement
- Comes with a recipe book
- No-lag performance
- Reduced blending potential with extended use
- A little overpriced
Razorri countertop blender has a smart and innovative design and is one of the best blenders with a glass jar on the market. The blender measures 8x6x17 inches, ideal for modern kitchens with narrow spaces. With a power consumption of up to 1400watts, the blender provides efficient and multifunctional use to blend and cook.
- Suitable for making frozen smoothies and hot soups
- Sleek design with steel gray exterior
- Glass jar capacity of 40oz
- Efficient heated blending
- Easy to use with six preset cold and heat functions
- Easy to clean
- Innovative control panel with one-touch screen for multiple functions
- Comes with three preset functions
- With 26,000RPM, it ensures high-powered blending
- Ten adjustable speeds
- Convenient time adjustment from five seconds to three minutes
- Glass pitcher suitable for dishwasher-cleaning
- Can be noisy during use
UIO’s professional blender is available in silver and has an intuitive design that is easy-to-operate and long-lasting. It comes with a 40ml measuring cup for optimum ingredient addition. The multifunctional glass blender is one of the best in this category, with reasonable pricing.
- Multifunctional with ice-crushing capability
- Operates with multiple speed control
- Blender with a glass pitcher of 60oz capacity
- Lid made of BPA-free material
- Enables smooth blending through six stainless steel blades
- Equipped with the pure copper motor operating at 600watts
- The lid has ananti-splash design
- Safe buckling with no spillage
- Convenient speed control through the knob
- Anti-slippage rubber base
- Three-year manufacturer warranty
- Self-protects from overheating
- Replacement of parts can be a challenge
- A little overpriced
Brentwood offers a unique design and is one of the best blenders with a glass jar. Its small design needs minimal space and consumes 500watts of power. Its non-slip base makes it easier to use. Compared to other blender models, its built-in cord storage ensures easier handling, making it one of the most popular options.
- Glass jar with 1.25liters capacity
- Steel blades suitable for ice-crushing and beverage-making
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Sleek design
- Elegant glass jar design
- Adjustable control with 12 speeds and pulse blending
- Economical pricing
- Easy to clean
- Prone to damage and efficiency reduction with prolonged use
- Lacks optimum blending power
Factors To Consider When Choosing A Blender With Glass Jar
Take a look at the following factors while shopping for the best blender with a glass jar in the market.
- Blending power: Countertop blenders use less energy, ideal for blending soft ingredients. If you want to crush ice cubes, grind hardened or frozen food, you will need a high-power blender. Proper power capacity can also ensure that ingredients can be easily prepared for the recipe.
- Jar capacity and durability: The jar capacity mainly depends on your family size. The durability of the glass jar and dishwasher-cleaning function are essential features to check.
- Blade design and quality: A sturdy blade design with blades made of high-quality steel improves a blender’s overall performance.
- Usage convenience: The convenience of use encompasses various aspects and functions, from versatility in food preparation to usable features, such as fine control and pulse.
- Available warranty: A blender with a glass jar must also come with an extended warranty, with standard coverage for this product being three years.
- Usage requirements: The purpose of use also defines its features, with some available for blending and cooking.
- Price: Helps determine the overall value for money of a blender with a glass container.
- Other features: Choose a product with additional functions, such as motor base stability and bundled accessories.
If you have a blender that delivers uneven smoothies, you would want to upgrade to a multifunctional blender with preset speed settings. If you are worried about discoloration or chemical leaching from plastic blender jars, blenders with glass jars are the right choice. They are easier to clean, eliminate food odor, and there is no risk of discoloration. You can choose from our list of the 11 best blenders with glass jars in 2021 and whip-up your favorite smoothie or a bowl of soup.