The measurement of systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels can provide significant health information and sometimes warn us of potential dangers. Blood pressure can be checked in clinics or pharmacies, but that can be time-consuming and expensive for daily monitoring. With a blood pressure monitor, you can track your pressure and pulse rate regularly from the comfort of your home.
Besides, modern BP monitors also include many other functions that allow you to understand your health better. Keeping this in mind, we have compiled a list of the 11 best blood pressure monitoring devices, which can be purchased online or in stores at any time.
11 Best Blood Pressure Machine In India
The Omron device’s IntelliSense technology ensures controlled inflation of the cuff wrap and detects the smallest pressure fluctuations for accurate measurements. The digital interface is convenient to use with an easy-to-read clear display monitor. The device has a compact structure and can be carried around when needed, or it can run on batteries for portability. It has blood pressure and irregular heartbeat indicators too.
- Body movement detection to reduce measurement errors
- With IntelliSense technology, no need to preset or re-inflate
- Results can be displayed and saved in the Omron connect mobile app
- Three-year warranty
- Doesn’t include a power adapter
- Cuff size may be small
The Dr. Trust BP monitor packs many functions in a compact and portable form. This fully automatic digital device uses advanced algorithms to provide accurate blood pressure measurements while avoiding errors caused by excessive pumping. The high quality zebra-light backlit display ensures that you get the most precise readings anytime.
It also includes a voice function that can read the measurement aloud and can be turned on and off according to preferences. The smart device can store up to 120 pressure readings for two people in dual channels separately.
- Voice function in two languages – English and Hindi
- Can record date, time data, and pressure readings
- Includes abnormal heart rate detector
- Super comfortable universal cuff
- Includes WHO indicator that categorizes the BP levels in three zones
- USB port for power supply
- May show fluctuations of around 15-20 points on subsequent readings
- Does not include power cable
When you operate medical equipment yourself, ease of use is an essential factor. The HealthSense BP monitor bridges this gap with its simple, worry-free interface, which requires almost no learning time and can be used by everyone. It utilizes reliable oscillometric technology to ensure accurate readings every time. The LCD monitor displays the results clearly enough to be read even from far away, while the voice function reads pressure and pulse rate when switched on. The device allows storage of up to 90 readings for two people and is powered with AAA batteries or via USB.
- Alarm for BP check reminder
- Body movement and cuff wrap indicator
- Irregular heart rate indicator
- Includes WHO BP level indicator
- Adjustable wide cuff made of skin-friendly materials
- Build quality may not be durable
- Reading voice only in English
Beurer BM27 BP monitor provides accurate reading in the comfort of your home. To compensate for the inherent errors that often occur when used by non-experts, the device is equipped with an intelligent error system that can indicate errors during the measurement.
The device can store up to four people’s data that can be easily shared. Besides, BM27 can also detect heart rate fluctuations and issue a warning in case of an alarming reading.
- Provides arrhythmia detection
- Can record up to 30 readings in four separate channels
- Date and time can be set
- Power-saving automatic turn off function
- Colored zone classification of the measurements
- May show fluctuations in subsequent readings
- Cuff Velcro may be difficult to open using one hand
The SenseQ BP monitor provides essential functions in an ultra-compact size, making it ideal for travel. Besides providing your blood pressure and pulse rate readings, it also lists the WHO’s three-zone color indicator results. The heartbeat indicator keeps track of abnormal heartbeat and warns you of your health condition. The interface layout is reasonable, with a large LCD and easy-to-use one-button operation. This device allows you to easily track your vitals, whether at home or on the go.
- Motion detector
- Portable and lightweight
- Strain gauge sensor system
- Includes padded storage bag
- Fluctuations in subsequent readings
- Cuff Velcro is stiff and difficult to open using one hand
The fully automatic Romsons monitor uses the oscillometric method to provide accurate BP readings for home use. You can save up to 120 readings to compare the results over time. When the device detects an arrhythmia or an irregular heart rhythm, it will issue a warning. The machine is easy to use, and the universal cuff wrap fits all arm sizes.
- Cuff fits larger arm sizes as well
- Battery-powered – four AA batteries included
- Compact and lightweight
- Includes cover bag
- May not have USB power facility
- Air tube may be short
7. Elko EL-510
Elko EL-510 is a compact digital blood pressure monitor with advanced inflation sensors, realizing fully automatic measurement and providing accurate readings. Designed for simple one-touch operation, it takes almost no time to get used to the device. The clear LCD screen displays easy-to-read systolic, diastolic, and pulse rate data.
It also has WHO indicators to compare your results with globally accepted standards easily. The device is ultra-small that you can fit it in your pockets and provide faster measurements.
- Dual user and can record up to 120 readings
- Wide and large arm cuff that fits average as well as large arms
- Smart inflation with advanced algorithms
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- No option for USB or wired power source
- Arm cuff not suitable for smaller sizes
- Variability in subsequent measurements
The B-18 monitor adopts reliable oscillometric technology. Despite its compact structure, it can still provide accurate pressure and pulse rate readings. BPL’s BP monitor is a feature-rich and reliable device that deserves its name. The easy one-button operation can quickly check blood pressure and simplify the blood pressure measurement process.
The device can also detect irregular heartbeat patterns and will issue a warning if it detects deviations from the average by more than 25%. The option of dual power source, battery and USB further makes it a versatile choice for frequent travelers.
- Comfortable latex-free arm cuff for Indian arm sizes
- Dual user information saving with up to 100 readings each
- Low battery indicator
- Body movement and visual error indicators
- USB cable may not be included
- Battery may drain faster
Mievida Mi Heart uses smart pressure sensors to provide accurate and reliable blood pressure and pulse rate with one-button operation. Equipped with dual storage channels, two people can save up to 192 readings of their data. The monitor also has a voice broadcast function that can read the measurement results conveniently for people with vision problems. Readings and voice broadcasts can compare your results with WHO charts that meet international standards.
- Large 4.5in three-color backlit display
- Dual power source – battery and USB
- Detects irregular heartbeat patterns
- Records readings with date and time
- Slow inflation and deflation
- Voice feature in a single language
Vandelay BP monitor is an ultra-portable wrist monitor that can be carried in a pocket and frequently used by travelers. An ample display area is allocated to make the measurements easier to read. The wrist cuff is comfortable to wear and fits well. The device will also detect irregular heartbeat patterns and warn accordingly.
- Fast, easy operation delivering results in minutes
- Dual memory slot with up to 99 readings for each
- Compact and lightweight
- Voice reading activation option
- Display may not be bright
- May be prone to movement errors
The Standard BP machine uses an intelligent inflation sensor to eliminate unnecessary excess inflation of the cuff wrap, thereby achieving faster and reliable measurements. The one-touch operation is suitable for all ages. The large LCD provides a neat display. This compact device can store up to 80 measurement results, which you can compare and analyze over time.
- Automatic power-off feature
- Compact and portable, battery-powered
- Three-years extended warranty
- May not have a USB power option
- May show variations in subsequent measurements
How To Choose The Right Blood Pressure Machine?
Pay attention to the following parameters while opting for a BP monitor for home usage:
- Accuracy of measurement: The primary purpose of the BP monitor is to provide reliable pressure readings. Although slight fluctuations are acceptable, it is recommended to compare the readings with unique devices used in medical stores or clinics to understand the deviations.
- Voice option: For the elderly or people with visual impairment, reading BP results could be troublesome. In this case, having a speaker function in the BP monitor is helpful.
- Power source: Most BP monitors are powered by batteries, making them portable and can be used anytime, anywhere. Some devices also have a USB power supply, which can be easily powered by a power brick, thus saving waste caused by conventional battery usage.
- Data recording: Recording your BP data allows you to analyze the results over time, thereby providing valuable insights into your health. If multiple people plan to use BP monitors, make sure to obtain a dual-channel or higher storage device so that users can save their data separately.
With blood pressure equipment nearby, you can monitor your vitals regularly without any expert help, which can save money and time. Buying a BP apparatus for home use should be easy, given our buying guide and the list of the top BP monitors in India.