A Bluetooth transmitter can connect a Bluetooth-enabled device with a non-Bluetooth device for transmitting audio from one source to another. If you wish to watch a movie on television and don’t want to disturb your wife or parents, using a Bluetooth transmitter for TV will help you transmit voice specifically to your Bluetooth headphones. Likewise, if you wish to amplify the sound of your television, you can connect it with a Bluetooth audio speaker for better sound.
We have come up with a list of the best Bluetooth transmitters for TV in India to manage your audio requirements.
15 Best Bluetooth Transmitters For TV In India
The Bluetooth transmitter and receiver with LCD offer easy search and connectivity. This wireless Bluetooth device streams audio from non-Bluetooth TV to Bluetooth speakers or headphones. You can connect it to the USB port of the television and, therefore, does not require additional power.
- Works with USB port and AUX port
- Portable transmitter
- Can be used at home and in the car
- Includes USB extension
- Includes a built-in microphone
- Searches up to eight nearby devices
- Has 3.5mm AUX port
Enjoy uninterrupted audio anywhere with the SPDIF TOSLINK and AUX RCA-based Bluetooth audio transmitter for TV. This USB Bluetooth transmitter and receiver offers low transmission latency and is backed by a rechargeable battery. You can convert the traditional TVs, home theatres, and speakers into wireless audio devices.
- Has a convenient user interface
- Offers non-stop playtime of up to 20 hours
- Has separate volume control buttons and pairing buttons
- Works while getting charged
- Offers two-device pairing support
- Sleek and compact design
The Bluetooth audio transmitter and receiver can stream your music from any Bluetooth tablet or smartphone wirelessly. It is an easy-to-use transmitter that converts conventional audio output devices into wireless audio systems. You can connect this dual-mode Bluetooth device to SPDIF TOSLINK and AUX inputs.
- Includes a one-year warranty
- Offers a playtime of up to 26 hours
- Supports low latency audio reception and transmission
- Can be paired to two Bluetooth devices at the same time
Wirelessly stream your music, movies, and other media from conventional non-Bluetooth sources with this Bluetooth transmitter and receiver for TV. The two-in-one portable Bluetooth adapter comes with a 3.5mm AUX jack so that you can enjoy HIFI-CD-like sound quality. This compact, durable, and lightweight design allows quick and easy pairing.
- Designed with low latency technology
- Charges while streaming
- Has a battery life of up to eight hours
- Comes with one button to switch between RX and TX mode
- Allows pairing up to devices simultaneously
Designed to connect quickly with Bluetooth devices, the long-range Bluetooth makes a portable and convenient electronic device. It comes with a transmitter mode and a receiver mode to make life easier. With only one button control, this Bluetooth transmitter is suitable to use.
- Offers effective range up to 33 feet
- Can be connected with a 3.5mm audio cable
- Includes one lithium battery
The adapter is a combination of Bluetooth transmitter and receiver with a 3.5mm AUX jack and optical audio. It is an easy-to-pair device featuring wide compatibility and supporting SBC and apt-X codes. The device offers strong transmission power and high-quality sound with less crackling and hissing.
- Supports TOSLINK optical cable
- Designed using low latency technology
- Can be paired with two devices simultaneously
- Offers a run time of up to eight hours
Created for convenient wireless audio streaming, the Bluetooth stereo transmitter works by plugging in 3.5mm AUX ports. You can charge this device from any USB charging cable. It is small, compact, portable, and compatible with in-flight entertainment, computer, TV, and other devices.
- Offers a continuous music play of up to eight hours
- Can be paired with one or two Bluetooth devices
- Compatible with a wide range of devices
- Offers a Bluetooth range of up to 30 feet
The two-in-one Bluetooth transmitter and receiver with upgraded LCD is designed for audio devices with no Bluetooth function. Featuring Bluetooth 5.0 chip, it offers two times faster transmission and a wider signal range for a stronger connection, greater stability, and perfect synchronization.
- Displays eight nearby Bluetooth devices
- Supports 3.5mm AUX audio
- Offers a range of up to 33 feet
- Receiver mode allows adjusting volume and up/down selection
- Equipped with A2DP support
Enjoy smooth and uninterrupted entertainment with this wireless 4.0 Bluetooth transmitter. It is an easy-to-use plug-and-play USB device that you can connect to a wide range of audio devices. You can pair the transmitter with most Bluetooth wireless headphones and speakers.
- Has a transmission distance of up to 15 feet
- Offers high-quality sound with A2DP
- Can be paired with one device at a time
- Offers 3.5mm AUX support
The Bluetooth audio transmitter with wireless 4.0 technology provides high-quality and high-speed signals. It is powered by USB and makes an easy plug-and-play adapter that does not require any software. Designed for a wide range of audio devices without Bluetooth functions, the device works as a receiver and a transmitter.
- Has a transmission distance of up to 33 feet
- Can be connected to a wide range of non-Bluetooth audio devices
- Offers high-quality sound with A2DP
- Connects via 3.5mm audio cable and RCA cable
Stream music from devices that do not have built-in Bluetooth by using the wireless Bluetooth transmitter and receiver. It is compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth devices with RCA ports or a 3.5mm audio jack. Designed to offer a stable connection and faster pairing, the adapter is backed with a 90-day warranty.
- Has a wireless range of up to 33 feet
- Comes with A2DP support
- Lightweight and portable
- Connects automatically once paired
- Offers a run time of eight hours
The two-in-one Bluetooth transmitter and receiver can turn the non-Bluetooth device into Bluetooth within no time. It allows switching between the two modes by using the multifunctional button. The Auto 14 offers clear sound and HD quality pictures with lower latency.
- Streams non-stop for up to ten hours
- Has a powerful 450mAh battery
- Supports 3.5mm AUX port and optical digital
- Comes with a one-year warranty
The Bluetooth adapter by Infizone is compatible with a wide range of stereo systems and Bluetooth-enabled audio devices. It is a low power consumption design with a 4.1 Bluetooth receiver and 2.1 Bluetooth transmitter. Enjoy magnificent sound quality with an enhanced transmitting circuit with this wireless adapter.
- Supports automatic search for devices
- Supports 3.5mm AUX port
- Comes with a built-in AEC echo and ANC elimination
- Offers a playtime of up to eight hours
- Operation range of up to 33 feet
The Bluetooth audio dongle is designed to take care of your music needs by working as a transmitter. It can be connected to a 3.5mm AUX port to pair with your wireless speakers or headphones. This is a versatile and easy-to-use device that helps you enjoy uninterrupted wireless streaming of your favorite music.
- Plug-and-play device with one-time pairing
- Offers a backup of up to six hours
- Supports A2DP V.12
- Offers a transmission distance of up to 33 feet
The three-in-one transmitter and receiver can transmit audio from non-Bluetooth audio sources. It can also make non-Bluetooth devices receive audio from Bluetooth-enabled audio sources and support hands-free calling when connected to the mobile phone. Designed to offer a stable connection, it connects seamlessly with a wide range of devices.
- Offers a transmission range of up to 30 feet
- Includes a single switch to flip between modes
- Supports 3.5mm AUX port
- Offers USB 5V power supply
How To Choose The Right Bluetooth Transmitter For TV?
Here are some points to consider while buying a Bluetooth transmitter for TV.
- Battery capacity: Look for the device’s run time as it varies from six hours to 15 hours. The longer the battery life is, the lesser is the hassle of charging the device.
- Ease of use: Bluetooth transmitters that are easy to install and have a simple interface make a better purchase.
- Transmission range: Make sure that you consider the range of transmission for the Bluetooth transmitter so you can connect the devices even from a distance.
- Connectivity: It is important for the device to quickly connect and offer a stable connection so that you can enjoy music without any disturbances.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many devices can I connect with Bluetooth transmitters?
The number of devices that can be connected to a Bluetooth transmitter depends upon the type of transmitter. A dual-audio function allows connecting two devices at the same time.
2. What is the difference between Bluetooth transmitter and receiver?
A Bluetooth transmitter is used to connect a device without Bluetooth with a Bluetooth-enabled device, and a Bluetooth receiver for connecting a Bluetooth-enabled device with a non-Bluetooth device.
3. Can I use Bluetooth transmitters and receivers at the same time?
No. When the transmission mode of your Bluetooth device is on, the TV will be sending auditory signals to the headphones, and on the other hand, if the receiver mode is on, the phone will be sending signals to the speakers.
The easiest and the most practical way of turning non-Bluetooth devices into Bluetooth-enabled devices is using a Bluetooth transmitter. With the list of the best Bluetooth transmitters for TVs shared in this post, you can conveniently find a suitable one that can connect to your device.