Keep your child’s feeding bottles clean and dry with our list of the best bottle-drying racks. When you have a baby at home, you need several bottles to store breast milk or formula for feeding at regular intervals. Thus, you need to wash and sterilize these bottles throughout the day to keep them clean and ready for use, adding to your daily chores. The bottle-drying racks can help dry these bottles quickly and keep them organized and away from other utensils to maintain hygiene. They prevent mildew from forming and germs from breeding inside those bottles to ensure your child’s safety.
Moreover, these racks are available in various sizes and designs and do not take much space in your kitchen. So, scroll down to learn more about the listed products to choose one that meets your needs.
Our Top Picks
11 Best Bottle Drying Racks
Philips Avent Drying Rack won’t take plenty of space on your kitchen counter, thanks to its compact design. It features drying prongs that can hold up to 8 feeding bottles of any size. These drying prongs are removable and can be arranged based on your preference. Check out the detailed review of the product in this video.
- Sturdy and flexible
- Can be used to air dry other baby accessories
- Features a detachable drip tray to drain water easily
- Can be disassembled and stored when not in use
- Open design allows bottles to air dry
- May not be sturdy enough to dry glass feeding bottles
One of the best bottle drying racks, this grass-style drying rack by Boon, will be a cute and fun addition to your kitchen space. This 2-piece design includes a top rack to hold all the baby bottles and accessories in an upright position and a bottom tray that collects excess water.
- Can hold items of any shape and size
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Made without BPA, PVC, and phthalates
- Sturdy and flexible design
- Available in 2 colors – green and white
- May lead to mold build-up if not cleaned regularly
Keep your kitchen counter clutter-free with the help of this 2-tier plastic drying rack. It features rotating trays that provide 360° access and height-adjustable stand to accommodate bottles and cups of different sizes. It can fit 16 bottles at a time. Watch this video of the product for more information.
- Space-saving design
- Suitable for valves, straws, nipples, pump accessories, and pacifiers
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Pegs can be folded down for easy storage
- Includes a removable drip tray to catch water
- The draining tray may be too small
For when you want to dry multiple feeding bottles and the accessories, Spin Stack Drying Rack makes for an excellent choice. It features 2 spinning tiers that are adjustable and long pegs that can hold a combination of different baby accessories, including bottles, nipples, and teethers.
- Holds up to 16 bottles
- Water can be drained directly into the kitchen sink
- Features an optional drip tray to catch water
- Utilizes limited counter space
- The top tier might be flimsy
- Not foldable
This sleek and lightweight drying rack is a great option when you want to dry multiple accessories of varied shapes and sizes. Made of polypropylene, this drying rack includes 8 large hooks, 10 small hooks, and 3 top grate holes to hold anything from bottles to straws.
- Large hooks are meant for bottles and cups
- Grate holes are designed to hold utensils and other small kitchen items
- Small holes can be used for bottle collars, nipples and more
- Includes a bottom tray to contain excess water
- Made without BPA, phthalate, and PVC
- Latex and lead-free
- The wide hooks may not be suitable for standard size bottles
Ideal for accommodating 12 standard or 8 wide-neck bottles, Dr. Brown’s Universal Drying Rack features strategically-positioned posts of varying sizes and tiny spikes. It is easy to set up and can be folded down for a convenient storage solution.
- Universal design
- Flexible posts
- Includes a removable water tray that collects water
- Water can be directly drained in the sink
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe
- The posts may not be sturdy enough to hold bottles upright
- Might not allow air-flow and may delay the drying process
You won’t have to leave your baby’s bottles and utensils on a towel or kitchen counter to dry anymore. OXO Tot Bottle Drying Rack can fit a minimum of 8 cleaned and sterilized feeding bottles and its parts. This gray rack features flexible tines that keep the bottles and breast pumps elevated to allow air-flow.
- Features raised ribs on the bottom of the rack that collects water
- Comes with extra space in the front to dry small items
- Includes a detachable cup
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe
- May not be easy to clean
- Does not include a water-collecting tray
With its unique vertical design, Boon Sprig Countertop Drying Rack takes up very little space on your countertop while adding a touch of style to your kitchen. It features sprigs in different sizes that are suitable for drying feeding bottles, sippy cup parts, and other small baby accessories, all while ensuring they stay upright for drying.
- Easy to clean 2-piece design
- Includes a removable bottom tray to collect excess water
- Can hold up to 6 bottles
- Sprigs can be removed for storage
- Sprig bed is ideal for smaller items
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free
- May not be suitable for heavy or glass bottles
- Not dishwasher and microwave-safe
This bottle drying rack is ideal to be placed right beside the kitchen sink. It features a waterfall lip design that hangs over the edge of the sink to eliminate excess water. This helps keep your countertop clean and tidy. In addition to that, it comes with an accessory drying rack suitable for small parts.
- Features pines in varied sizes
- Holds up to 8 bottles, nipples, and cap rings
- Includes a flexible bristle brush for cleaning bottles
- Easy to wash with soap and water
- Might be flimsy for glass bottles
Are you concerned about dirt accumulation when you leave the bottles and its components to air-dry in the open? Then what you need is a baby bottle drying rack with a cover. This plastic rack can fit 6 bottles and hold them upright for drying, while the removable cover keeps dust and flies away.
- Includes an organizer box, 6 bottle drying racks, and 6 multifunctional drying racks
- Comes with a removable cutlery basket
- The cover is made of food-grade PP material
- BPA and phthalate-free
- Easy to assemble
Warning: The product is not perfectly sealed.
When you have limited space in your kitchen, the last thing you want is a large bottle drying rack. This one by Easycomf does not take too much room on the countertop and provides plenty of space to dry the bottles. It is compact, easy to set up, and disassemble with a separate tray and rack holder.
- Features 12 collapsible vertical upright racks
- BPA-free and odorless
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe
- The tray doubles as a food plate
- The rack features a U-slot design that ensures water flows into the base
- Available in 3 colors – black and white, pink, and green
- May need to be cleaned frequently
Before you invest in a bottle drying rack, there are certain factors that you need to consider. Given below are a few points that might help you.
Benefits Of A Bottle Drying Rack
- A dedicated space to keep the bottles
- Keeps bottles clean and dry
- Helps keep your kitchen counter top mess-free and uncluttered
- Allows for ventilation and dries bottles faster
- It also holds other accessories such as nipples, teethers, pacifiers, straws, spoons, and breast pump parts.
How To Choose The Right Bottle Drying Rack
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Material: Bottle drying racks are generally made of materials that are BPA and chemical-free, which is safe for your child. At the same time, you should also ensure that the racks are sturdy and long-lasting.
- Size: Most bottle drying racks are compact, lightweight, and take minimum space on your kitchen counter. But if you have a spacious kitchen, you could opt for bigger racks, too. Another factor to consider is how many bottles and accessories you want the rack to hold. It’s always good to choose a drying rack with more capacity – one that can hold 8 bottles and more.
- Ease of cleaning: It’s essential to keep the bottle drying racks clean by washing them regularly. So look for something that is easy to clean and dries quickly.
- Appearance: Bottle drying racks are available in a multitude of designs. Choose a rack based on your preference, maybe something that suits your kitchen decor.
- Other features: It’s always best to opt for a drying rack that can hold not just bottles, but other accessories such as pacifiers and breast pump parts. This will save a lot of counter space. Another key point is to consider a rack that is foldable and is easy to store.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Vibha Navarathna is a product writer who focuses on nursing, pregnancy, and baby products. She has researched user reviews on a variety of products across many forums to develop a list of the best bottle drying racks for your convenience. Along with a description of each product, she has provided the pros and cons, benefits of bottle drying racks, and a shopping guide to help you choose the right product as per your need.
Frequently questioned answers
1. How do you clean (sterilize) a bottle drying rack?
Bottle drying racks need to be cleaned daily or on alternate days to prevent the build-up of mold. Here is how you can do it:
- Firstly, throw away the excess water collected in the tray (if it includes one).
- All the drying rack parts have to be thoroughly rinsed in water with liquid soap. Some racks are dishwasher-safe, so you can just put them in the dishwasher to clean it.
- Allow them to air-dry completely before use
If you have a baby at home, it is important to keep their feeding bottles clean and dry to prevent germ buildup and illnesses. Our list of the best bottle-drying racks includes various practical options to help you understand the features and usage for your convenience. They are of great help in quickly drying the bottles, ready to be refilled without another wash. However, choose a rack suitable for the bottle’s size with enough space for multiple bottles to dry simultaneously. So, you can attend to your baby’s needs without worrying about cleaning and drying bottles.
- Best Toddler Step Stool
- Best Baby Food Storage Containers
- Best Probiotics for Kids
- Best Diaper Caddies