Regular handbags do not have enough space for carrying breast pumps, which is why we have picked the best breast pump bags for you. So, now, if you need to carry breast pumps, these bags will make the task convenient, comfortable, and fashionable too. So, now without any further ado, check out the breast pump bags listed below. You will also find some features to consider to help you buy a suitable bag.
Our Top Picks
13 Best Breast Pump Bags
Here is a fashionable black bag with side compartments for all kinds of breast pumps. It comes with 12 pockets, of which threeare insulated, and one pocket keeps your laptop safe.
- The bag is made of waterproof and tear-resistant material with metal zippers
- It can be cleaned by wiping the exterior and interior with a damp cloth.
- Aluminum foil insulation lining helps preserve milk and ice.
- The laptop pocket comes padded to protect it from accidental falls or bumps.
- The detachable padded shoulder strap allows you to carry the bag comfortably.
- Zippers do not seem durable.
This chic bag is for workaholic women. It comes with a USB charging port, so you are always connected to your tablet or phone even when looking after your child. The best feature of this bag is it doubles up as a picnic and camping bag.
- It is divided into two big compartments, one for storing diapers, breast pump, and accessories and another insulated pocket for storing milk.
- It comes with multiple pockets to help arrange baby’s clothes and other little stuff.
- The backpack buckle allows you to wear it on your back.
- The bag can be hand washed in a tub with a mild detergent.
- May not be suitable for big pumps.
Do you prefer backpacks over handbags for work? Then here is a breast pump backpack. It comes with a side pocket, so the breast pump is easily accessible to you. This bag is available in various prints, so you do not have to opt for a plain and boring backpack.
- The side pocket fits almost all portable electric breast pumps.
- It comes with foam-padded handles so you can carry it like a handbag too.
- This lightweight and durable bag is easy to wash clean.
- The bag can accommodate a laptop as well as little important items such as keys, phone, and so on.
- The zipper is not smooth and can be hard to use.
- Fabric may lack durability.
It is a spacious backpack for a mommy who carries her work along. Its front pocket is designed especially to hold a breast pump and its accessories. The main compartment comes with a padded pocket to keep your laptop safe.
- Made of nylon, the bag is resistant to scratches.
- The front pocket can easily fit Spectra S1, Spectra S2, and Medela breast pumps and a cooler bag.
- The front pocket is lined with aluminum foil so you can easily store wet items in it.
- The secret back pocket allows you to store important items such as keys and phones.
- The side pockets can be used to store foldable items such as tissues, extra cloth, and so on.
- The top portion can be zipped open fully so you can easily view the items in it.
- The straps do not come with padding to carry this big bag easily.
- Suitable for smaller pumps and not bigger options.
Love leather bags? Here is this uber-chic leather breast pump bag. It is available in three classic colors that can add more zing to your ‘outfit of the day.’And you can carry all that you will need while pumping milk for your baby.
- The bag can easily accommodate almost all kinds of portable electric breast pumps.
- Real leather shoulder straps allow convenient and easy carrying.
- The bag is easy to wash clean.
- The bag may seem too expensive for the quality of the product offered.
- Though large in size, the bag may not be able to fit items such as milk bottles.
Travel in style with this breast pump bag that looks nothing less than a designer handbag. It offers a dozen pockets that can easily organize all your essentials in one place. Its insulated slots ensure that liquids are preserved at the desired temperature.
- The bag is made of durable material that is waterand tear-resistant.
- It can easily hold the Spectra S1, S2, Philips AVENT, Lansinoh, and Evenflo breast pumps.
- Padded pocket helps keep laptop safely in place.
- Stroller strap allows attaching the bag to a stroller.
- The bag can hold the breast pump and cooler bag but nothing more than that.
- The strap may break when the bag is stuffed with too many items.
Being a lactating mommy should not stop you from working, and so here is a bag that can carry your baby feeding essentials to work. Its large bottom allows you to keep the breast pump as well as a 14-inch laptop.
- This tote bag is made of nylon material and is available in a variety of designs and colors
- Multiple pockets allow more storage space and better organization.
- Zipper design ensures items are safe inside the bag.
- Suitable to carry Spectra S1, S2, and Medela breast pumps.
- Side pockets may not be too durable.
- Shoulder straps tend to give away easily.
If you like firm bags that do not fall limp, then have a look at this premium black bag. It offers you a lot of space and is designed to fit all kinds of electric breast pumps from Spectra, Medela, Freemie, Ardo, and so on. Additionally, it also has a photo pouch so you can look at your little one whenever you want.
- It has two compartments, one for the pump and another for its accessories.
- The thermal lined side compartments keep milk cold.
- It includes a staging mat, so placing accessories in one place becomes easy.
- PU covered handles allow convenient handling.
- The cross-body strap comes with padding so you can carry the bag comfortably.
- Metal zippers are smooth, strong, and durable.
- The hard body can feel a little too hard for a few buyers.
- The handle can give away when the bag is loaded with too many items.
This cute mini backpack is functional and stylish. The bag has two compartments divided by a zipper. One compartment can hold the breast pump and its accessories while the smaller compartment can store breast milk bottles and an ice pack.
- Back pockets store important stuff such as keys and phone.
- The durable zipper is meant to last long, even after frequent use.
- Back isolation ensures comfortable wear.
- Thickening mat at the back retains the bag’s sturdy shape.
- The bag can be washed clean in a tub with a mild detergent.
- The floor of the top compartment is not sturdy enough to fully support the breast pump.
- The lower compartment may not provide long-lasting insulation to preserve ice.
This bag is dedicated to just your breast pump.It is a lightweight, compact tote bag where you can keep either your breast pump or all the essential items you may need while nursing your baby.
- It is designed to carry Spectra S1, S2, and Medela breast pumps.
- It comes with a handle and detachable shoulder strap.
- The shoulder strap is adjustable to suit your convenience.
- Its reinforced design helps keep your breast pump safe.
- The brand offers around threemonths warranty.
- The design lacks multiple pockets for more organized storage.
- The Spectra pump may not really fit, as claimed by the brand.
If your handbag means carrying the world with you, then here is a multiple-piece set. The handbag comes with a cooler bag, wet bag, and a mesh pouch.
- Made of navy quilted vegan-leather, it is resistant to water.
- The nylon interior can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Cooler bag easily holds breast milk storage bottles.
- Internal detachable bag dividers help keep storage bags upright.
- The bag lacks durability.
- Bag’s material may seem flimsy.
Being a mommy is serious work,and this tote lunch bag is made especially to suit a multi-tasking mother. It comes in clear two large compartments. The upper compartment is for food, while the lower compartment is where you can store the breast pump.
- The insulation lining helps keep milk fresh.
- Its waterproof body keeps items safe from accidental spillage.
- Grab handles and shoulder straps enable you to carry the bag the way you want it.
- Multiple side pockets allow you to keep extra items such as phone, keys, and so on.
- The bag’s straps and zippers lack durability.
- Its large size may not suit every buyer.
Like the brand name suggests, this bag is for mommies on the go. It is available in three different colors and bearsa formal look while also looking stylish. Its simple design and high utility value make it a good choice. It is divided into two main layers and has a front pocket.
- Upper layer is designed to keep the breast pump.
- The lower layer has enough space to hold sixmilk bottles and an ice pack.
- Removable straps enable you to use it like a backpack.
- It can keep milk cold for around 15 hours.
- The bag has to be hand-washed in a tub using a mild detergent.
- It may not be suitable to carry the Medela breast pump.
Are Breast Pump Bags Worth Buying?
It is a good idea to invest in breast pump bags. Most breast pumps, be it electric or manual, come with several attachments. These pumps usually come in special cases, which can be big and heavy. A regular women’s handbag does not have that much space tohold the breast pump and your other stuff. Also, not every woman is comfortable carrying a breast pump case with her everywhere she goes.
A breast pump bag is designed to hold the pump without making it so evident. It is lightweight and can easily accommodate other small items that you may need while feeding your child as well as the mother’s personal stuff.
When Should You Buy A Breast Pump Bag?
You can buy the bag as soon as you start using a breast pump. In fact, you can buy it along with a breast pump. It makes travel easy and comfortable when you have all the necessary feeding equipment in one place.
How To Choose The Right Breast Pump Bag?
When looking for a breast pump bag,check for the following features.
- Lightweight: Since you will be packing the pump and its parts in it, the bag has to be light, so it does not add more weight and is easy to carry while traveling.
- Compartments: If the bag is divided into compartments, then it becomes easy to access the things you want without having to rummage through the bag.
- Durable: The bag should be made of tough materials because you will be loading it with lots of heavy stuff and you would not like it to tear apart easily
- Affordable: The bag has to suit your budget and must also be worth the price. It is always better to pay more for a bag that will last long.
- Fashionable: The bag must look cool and stylish so that you do not feel conscious of what is inside it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I make the most of my breast pump bag?
If you want to invest in an expensive bag and want to have your money’s worth, then you can manage what items to arrange the items inside the bag.
- If your bag has tiny side pockets, then you can store wet wipes and tissues in it. You can also store little parts of the pump in it. In the other side pocket, you can keep the used items within a pouch, so it does not soil the bag.
- You can also consider storing a spare pumping bra, so it comes in handy when required.
- You can pack extra wipes and also a water sterilizer so you can ensure that your pumping accessories remain clean at all times.
- If space permits, then you can pack nipple cream, hand sanitizer, a snack, and a water bottle.
2. How to clean a breast pump bag?
Cleaning a breast pump bag depends on the material of your bag. The brand often gives instructions indicating if the bag has to be washed by hand or is washable in the machine. If your bag is entirely synthetic, then you can wipe it with a damp cloth to keep it clean.
These were some of our favorite options of bags designed to carry breast pumps discreetly. Which one of the above bags you think was the most stylish? Let us know your choice in the comments section below.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Breast pump bags are a necessary tool that helps you transport your breast pumps discretely and without any fuss. In this article, we have compiled a list of the best breast pump bags in the market. We have handpicked each product after considering factors such as material, compartments, style, and more, so you can make an informed decision. We have also listed the pros and cons of each product to help you compare and pick the right product.
- Is Farlin Manual and Electric Breast Pump Safe To Use?
- CMBEAR Electric Breast Feeding Pump Instructions
- Babyhug Duet Diaper Bag
- How To Use Babyhug Vogue Denim Diaper Bag?