Cake pops are delectable treats for those with a sweet tooth. The best cake pop makers on our list would help you make them. This cake pop maker is an appliance used to make small, bite-sized round pieces of cake. They resemble a sandwich maker, and you need to scoop the batter into the muffin-like tray. With a push of a button, cake pop makers provide evenly baked cakes within minutes. Decorate these pops with your child’s favorite frostings, toppings, and icings to enjoy them.
To know about the features to look for, we have listed them below, along with our favorite picks.
No products Found
13 Best Cake Pop Makers
Equipped with non-stick baking plates, it can bake nine cake pops at a time. For beginners, the brand even offers an easy-to-follow chocolate cake pops recipe book so you can get started with baking right away. Check out this video to know more about this product.
- Latching handle ensures machine shut when in use
- Lightweight build makes for easy handling
- Non-skid rubber feet keeps the machine firmly in place
- Non-stick baking plates are easy to clean
- Power light indicates the active status of the machine
- Pops may be smaller than expected
- May heat up quickly
The highlight of this device is the interchangeable plates that make it a multipurpose baker. It can make seven cupcakes, seven donuts, or a dozen cake pops at a time.
- Interchangeable non-stick plates are easy to clean
- Rubber feet at the base for secure grip
- Recipe book included to get started with easy recipes
- Latching handles keep plates firmly in place
- Power and ready indicator lights for safe use
- May require time to get used to using the maker
- May not be child-friendly
For a Disney-theme party, a Mickey Mouse shaped cake is a given, right? This pop maker bakes cakes in the shape of Mickey’s head, that is, his round face and two round ears. Before buying, have a look at this video for more details.
- Non-stick baking plates for easy removal
- Free batter piping bag included
- Cord wrap function ensures safe storage of machine
- Rubber feet keep the device stable when in use
- Pops may come out flat
- Batter may spread
Why settle for just a cake baker when you can bake, and even grill with the same machine? This multi-functional baker comes with three interchangeable skillets that allow you to make a variety of foods, such as takoyaki, meatballs, pizza, sandwiches, and desserts.
- Made of stainless-steel exterior for durability
- Non-stick removable plates are easy to wash
- Detachable cord can be stored separately from the device
- Comes with controllable temperature
- May not be suitable for beginners
- Coating on the pan may be flimsy
Here is a colorful baking machine that you might want to check out. This cupcake maker bakes 12 cupcakes in one go. Its compact and space-saving design will surely appeal to you.
- Non-slip feet keep the machine intact on the countertop
- Light indicator shows when the maker is on
- Available in three different colors
- Non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Safety lock for streamline functioning
- Can be stored vertically
- May burn top layer of the pop or muffin
- Lid may be prone to heating up
Love cakes as well as waffles? You might want to look at this dessert maker that will give you both. It comes with three circular trays that can make various sweet treats.
- Lightweight and easy to use, store, and transfer
- Non-stick trays for a convenient baking experience
- Indicator light notifies the right time to pour batter
- Easy to clean
- May experience voltage fluctuations
- May not include instructions
Now, here is a cake pop maker with a cute design and lots of accessories. It can make 12 cake pops at a time. The package even contains 200 treat sticks.
- Has a non-stick coating for easy usage
- Rotatable upper portion for making round cakes
- Comes with plastic cooling racks, a fork tool, and batter bottle
- Handy manual book with tips and recipes included
- May leave a mess due to leakage
- Cake may end up becoming dry
This baking machine comes with three different plates, allowing you to make the most of your favorite desserts and snacks anytime you want. This multitasking baker is easy to use and works at the push of a single button.
- Easy-to-clean plates included for seamless cooking time
- Compact body for easy storage store and transfer
- Comes with additional accessories such as oil brush, wooden shovel, and meatball pick
- Detachable and non-stick
- May not have temperature control
- Coating on the maker may be prone to fading
If you are looking for a high-power pop maker, then your search ends here. This pop maker bakes at 750 watts, giving you perfectly brown and soft cakes.
- Tiny legs and cable wrap for easy storage
- Shuts off automatically when it overheats
- Power and pre-heat indicator lights
- Package also includes a recipe book
- May not be suitable for professional use
- Pops may come out smaller than expected
This cake pop maker will give you soft and tasty cake in a jiffy. It runs on 110-watt power and prepares 12 cakes at one go.
- Baking tray is easy to use and wash
- Takes less time to bake than an oven
- Comes with indicator lights that help with the baking process
- Non-stick surface
- May burn edges once batter poured in
- Instruction manual may not be easy to follow
For beginners looking to make small cake balls for the family, this compact cake pop maker may be ideal. It can make up to seven sweet little cake treats at a time.
- Simple design makes it easy to use, maintain, and clean
- Comes with a recipe booklet
- Non-stick surface for easy cleanup
- Instructions may not be clear
- Some parts may be fragile
The medium-sized cake pop maker can make up to nine cake balls in one go. It comes with a recipe book, so baking becomes easier and fun.
- Die-cast aluminum cooking plate for even heat distribution
- Locking latch keeps the lid firmly in place
- Design allows safe cord storage
- Easy to clean
- May take long to cook
- May not be suitable for making large batches of pops
13. Best For Small Batches: CucinaPro Ebelskiver And Cake Pop Maker
Use this non-stick baker plate from CucinaPro to make small batches of ebelskivers, cake pops, donut holes, and many more delicacies. This electric device is simple to operate as it works on a single switch mechanism.
- Compact and sleek design for easy storage
- Ensure fast cooking
- Has deep holes
- Easy to clean
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Turning tool might need to be bought separately
- Might not be scratch-proof
How To Choose The Right Cake Pop Makers?
Cake pop makers may look the same, but every model is different from the other. Each model has its own unique features. So, when buying a cake pop maker, you need to check for the following features and decide if a particular model suits your preference.
- Size and output: The larger the pop maker, the more cakes it can bake in one batch. If you need a machine for your family, you can opt for a smaller model. But if you intend to use it for a party at your home, it is better you buy a bigger model that can prepare more cakes in one go.
- Material: Ensure that the pop maker you choose has nonstick plates or molds and a sturdy metal exterior. Nonstick plates allow you to remove your cakes easily, while a tough exterior makes the machine long-lasting.
- Indicator light: Every cake maker must preferably have an indicator light. This light ensures that you pour the cake batter at the right time when the machine is heated well.
- Lid lock: A lock on the lid helps keep the two plates in the machine firmly placed over each other, ensuring that you get perfectly round cakes.
- Unique feature: Every model will have something different to offer. For instance, one model might give you interchangeable plates through which you can prepare various other types of food items along with cakes. Make a choice based on what you are looking for and your budget.
- Safety: Most importantly, ensure that the product of your choice comes with all safety features, such as a non-skid base, heat-resistant handle, safety cord, and so on. You can also look for a machine with automatic shut-off function.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John is a product writer who undertakes extensive research and analysis to bring you high-quality products. This article includes a list of the best cake pop makers to make your baking experience joyful and easy. Sakshi has considered all the necessary factors to remember when buying a cake pop maker and included them in the buying guide for your convenience. These products are user-friendly, durable, efficient, and easy to operate.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long do cake pop makers last?
The longevity of the cake pop maker varies with each product. For example, cake pop makers with features like a stainless steel exterior, non-skid rubber feet, and a cord wrap function are more durable and last longer than others. Cleaning and storing the product also play an important role in maintaining its longevity.
2. How long will it take for the meatballs to get cooked in the cake pop maker?
It takes about five to six minutes for the meatballs to get cooked in a cake pop maker because they are totally engulfed by heat from all sides.
3. Do all the cake pop makers come with an automatic shut-off function?
Not all cake pop makers do not come with an automatic shut-off function. However, it is best to get one with an automatic shut-off function to ensure that you do not overcook your food.
4. How should I store a cake pop maker in my kitchen?
Fold and secure the cable of the cake pop maker with a cable wrap before storing it, and if the cake pop maker comes with a detachable cord, detach it from the main unit before folding it. After that, store them in a clean, dry place.
5. Are cake pop makers dishwasher-safe?
This fact varies with each product. Therefore, look carefully at the specifications to know whether the product is dishwasher-safe or not before buying it.
6. Can I make anything else other than cake pops in a cake pop maker?
Yes, but that depends on the model you have purchased. In some models, you can also prepare takoyaki and other desserts in the cake pop tray. Some multipurpose models come with interchangeable plates, which allow you to make pancakes, pizzas, sandwiches, and so on.
Invest in a quality cake pop maker and make your children look forward to the little treats. This easy-to-use appliance looks similar to a sandwich maker and can produce delicious and evenly baked cake pops each time. When choosing a cake pop maker, ensure that it is large enough for your requirements and has non-stick plates for easy removal. And to ensure safety, choose one that comes with a non-skid base, heat-resistant handle, safety cord, and a lid lock.
Infographic: Interesting Ways To Serve Or Display Cake Pops
Cake pops are delightful, bite-sized treats on a stick that blend the delight of a cake with the convenience of a handheld lollipop, making them perfect desserts for any party or get-together. Explore the following infographic to discover practical and innovative ways to display these tasty treats, making serving them a piece of cake!