Cake pops are delectable treats for those with a sweet tooth. The best cake pop makers on our list would help you make them. This cake pop maker is an appliance used to make small, bite-sized round pieces of cake. They resemble a sandwich maker, and you need to scoop the batter into the muffin-like tray. With a push of a button, cake pop makers provide evenly baked cakes within minutes. Decorate these pops with your child’s favorite frostings, toppings, and icings to enjoy them.
To know about the features to look for, we have listed them below, along with our favorite picks.
Top Products From Our List
13 Best Cake Pop Makers To Buy
Equipped with non-stick baking plates, it can bake nine cake pops at a time. For beginners, the brand even offers an easy-to-follow chocolate cake pops recipe book so you can get started with baking right away.
- Latching handle ensures the machine is safely shut when in use or even otherwise
- Lightweight build makes it easy to handle and transfer
- Non-skid rubber feet at the base keeps the machine firmly in place when being used
- Non-stick baking plates are easy to clean
- Power light indicates the active status of the machine
The highlight of this device is the interchangeable plates that make it a multipurpose baker. It can make seven cupcakes, seven donuts, or a dozen cake pops at a time.
- Interchangeable non-stick plates are easy to clean
- Rubber feet at the base ensures safe use
- Includes a recipe book to help you get started with easy recipes.
- Latching handles keep plates firmly in place
- Power and ready indicator lights for safe use
For a Disney-theme party, a Mickey Mouse shaped cake is a given, right? This pop maker bakes cakes in the shape of Mickey’s head, that is, his round face and two round ears.
- Bake four Mickey-shaped cake pops at one time
- Non-stick baking plates make removing molded cakes easy
- Brand also offers a free batter piping bag to decorate the cakes
- Cord wrap function ensures safe storage of machine
- Rubber feet keep the device stable when in use
- Package also includes 25 cake pop sticks
Why settle for just a cake baker when you can bake, and even grill with the same machine? This multi-functional baker comes with three interchangeable skillets that allow you to make a variety of foods, such as takoyaki, meatballs, pizza, sandwiches, and desserts.
- Made of stainless-steel exterior for durability
- Non-stick removable plates are easy to wash clean
- Detachable cord can be stored separately from the device
- Temperature control function
Here is a colorful baking machine that you might want to check out. This cupcake maker bakes 12 cupcakes in one go. Its compact and space-saving design will surely appeal to you.
- Non-slip feet keep the machine intact on the countertop
- Can be stored vertically to save space
- Light indicator
- Available in three different colors
- Non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Safety lock
Love cakes as well as waffles? You might want to look at this dessert maker that will give you both. It comes with three circular trays that can make various sweet treats.
- Lightweight and easy to use, store, and transfer
- Trays come with a non-stick surface for a convenient baking experience
- Indicator light helps you know when the machine is hot enough for you to pour the batter
Now, here is a cake pop maker with a cute design and lots of accessories. It can make 12 cake pops at a time. The package even contains 200 treat sticks.
- Baking reservoirs come with non-stick coating, making the cake pop maker easy to use and clean
- Upper portion of the machine rotates to make perfectly round cakes
- Includes two plastic cooling racks, a fork tool, and batter bottle
- Handy manual book with tips and recipes
This baking machine comes with three different plates, allowing you to make the most of your favorite desserts and snacks anytime you want. This multitasking baker is easy to use and works at the push of a single button.
- Three detachable, nonstick, and easy-to-clean plates
- Ring heating tube and automatic temperature control function help monitor the heat while cooking
- Compact body makes it easy to store and transfer
- Comes with additional accessories such as a wooden shovel, oil brush, and meatball pick
If you are looking for a high-power pop-maker, then your search ends here. This pop maker bakes at 750 watts, giving you perfectly brown and soft cakes.
- Tiny legs and cable wrap enable you to store the machine upright
- In case of overheating, the product shuts off automatically.
- Power and pre-heat indicator lights
- Machine comes at a reasonable price
- Package also includes recipes for cake pops, donut holes, and pancakes
This cake pop maker will give you soft and tasty cake in a jiffy. It runs on 110-watt power and prepares 12 cakes at one go.
- Baking tray is easy to use and wash clean
- Takes less time to bake than an oven
- Comes with indicator lights that help with the baking process
- Available in attractive turquoise color
For beginners looking to make small cake balls for the family, this compact cake pop maker may be ideal. It can make up to seven sweet little cake treats at a time.
- Simple design makes it easy to use, maintain, and clean
- Comes with a recipe booklet
- Available in the attractive shade of magenta
This medium-sized cake pop maker can make up to nine cake balls in one go. It comes with a recipe book, so baking becomes easier and fun.
- Die-cast aluminum cooking plate ensures heat is distributed evenly
- Locking latch keeps the lid firmly in place
- Design allows safe cord storage
You may not need a very big cake pop maker for holding a small party for cute little guests. This small-size machine makes eight pieces of cake in one batch.
- Non-stick coated baking plates make the removal of cake and cleaning of tray easy
- Instruction manual also includes cake pop recipes
- Attractive and compact design
How To Choose The Best Cake Pop Makers?
Cake pop makers may look the same, but every model is different from the other. Each model has its own unique features. So, when buying a cake pop maker, you need to check for the following features and decide if a particular model suits your preference.
- Size and output: The larger the pop maker, the more cakes it can bake in one batch. If you need a machine for your family, you can opt for a smaller model. But if you intend to use it for a party at your home, it is better you buy a bigger model that can prepare more cakes in one go.
- Material: Ensure that the pop maker you choose has nonstick plates or molds and a sturdy metal exterior. Nonstick plates allow you to remove your cakes easily, while a tough exterior makes the machine long-lasting.
- Indicator light: Every cake maker must preferably have an indicator light. This light ensures that you pour the cake batter at the right time when the machine is heated well.
- Lid lock: A lock on the lid helps keep the two plates in the machine firmly placed over each other, ensuring that you get perfectly round cakes.
- Unique feature: Every model will have something different to offer. For instance, one model might give you interchangeable plates through which you can prepare various other types of food items along with cakes. Make a choice based on what you are looking for and your budget.
- Safety: Most importantly, ensure that the product of your choice comes with all safety features, such as a non-skid base, heat-resistant handle, safety cord, and so on. You can also look for a machine with automatic shut-off function.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to use the cake pop maker?
Since every cake maker model is different, brands mostly provide an instruction manual to help you understand how to use it. However, most cake makers usually follow the simple procedure mentioned below.
First, swipe some non-stick cooking spray on the reservoirs or domes of the baking plate to prepare it for baking and keep the batter from sticking to the plate.
Then, switch on the device to pre-heat it. The indicator light will help you understand if the device is ready for use or not.
Once it is heated enough, pour the cake batter in each of the domes with a spoon. Ensure that every dome is filled evenly to the brim. Putting less batter does not create the perfect round balls that you might want. And using too much batter can cause spillage in the machine.
- Close the lid and bake it for the required time.
- Once done, you can extract the cake balls with a fork or spoon.
This may be the standard procedure for most cake pop making machines, but we suggest you follow the instructions mentioned in the machine’s manual.
2. Can I make anything else other than cake pops in the machine?
Yes, but that depends on the model you have purchased. In some models, you can also prepare takoyaki and other desserts in the cake pop tray. Some multipurpose models come with interchangeable plates, which allow you to make pancakes, pizzas, sandwiches, and so on.
Both kids and adults enjoy cake pops. They make a tasty treat for almost any party. Adding some colorful and finger-licking frosting can make this treat irresistible. We hope our list helps you find your perfect cake pop maker.