If you are a nature admirer who loves camping in the wilderness, you might require the best camping shower tent among the camping gear. Not everyone feels safe and comfortable taking a bath outdoors. Here is when an easy-to-assemble camping shower tent can help. The tent offers privacy when taking a quick dip in the river or a lake. It also has accessories and features that help while taking a bath or changing clothes outdoors securely without the fear of prying eyes.
Here, we have a list of camping shower tents available online, each with unique features that help cater to your individual needs. Find the most appropriate one for your next adventure to the hills, streams, waterfall, or forest.
Safety Tips When Using A Camping Shower Tent
We have listed a few safety tips that you should keep in mind when using a camping shower tent.
- Choose a safe location that is neither too isolated or nor too close to human traffic.
- Install the camping shower at a safe distance to your campsite. It should be visible from the camp, but not be right next to it.
- A shower tent is made of highly inflammable materials, so set it up away from the fireplace.
- Do not smoke in or around the camping shower tent.
- Be cautious of attacks from insects or wild animals while setting up the tent.
Top Products From Our List
13 Best Camping Shower Tents
Made of anti-tear 190T polyester, this is a spacious camping shower tent measuring 47.2×47.2×74.8in. The frame of the pop-up tent is made of galvanized steel. It comes with taped seams to block 60% of harmful rays from the sun. The pop-up design makes it easy and quick to fold.
- Strong and durable body
- Comfortably fits tall people
- 360° ventilation for dissipating heat and odor
- Ultra-lightweight and portable
- Inside bag to store items
- Includes a clothesline
- Could be challenging to repack
- Zipper may not be durable
The Abco camping shower tent is made of silver lining polyester and flexible steel, making installation convenient and quick. The pack includes a pop-up canopy tent, a carrying bag, and four metal mounting stakes. Measuring 47x47x75in, it can be folded with ease and packed into a carry bag.
- Quick and easy to install and uninstall
- Lightweight and compact
- Side window offers outward visibility
- Zippered top opening for natural light
- Metal ground stakes for better stability
- Comes with an in-built storage bag
- May have a poor-quality zipper
- May need two people for setting up
The ergonomically designed shower tent for camping, the Green Elephant Utilitent measures 82.7x47x47in. It is made of water-repellent polyester with strong stitches and heavy-duty zippers. Its no-floor design keeps it clean, and the rain cover protects the mesh. The tent includes a towel and clothes hanger, toilet paper holder, and a storage pouch for convenience.
- Spacious for tall people
- Strong and durable body
- Shower opening with a mosquito net
- Carry bag for portability
- Toilet paper holder may have design flaws
- May be difficult to fold
The Sportneer camping shower tent has an easy-to-pop open design and does not require any tools or poles. It is made of tear-proof polyester fabric for protection from water and UV rays and equipped with four stakes for stability.
- Zipped window for ventilation
- Non-bottom design offers cleanroom
- Clothesline to hang clothes conveniently
- In-built pockets for storage
- Double zipper opening for easy entry and exit
- Stitching may not be strong
- Folding may not be easy
The spacious camping shower tent enclosure measures 48x48x78in and allows you to set up a temporary shower space or changing room outdoors. Made of a high-quality steel frame, it is rust-resistant and sturdy. This shower tent floor has a partial base, which can be clipped as required.
- Designed to give enough room for one
- Zippered light window on the roof
- Two compartments for storage
- Hang rope for hanging clothes
- Convenient olive buckle to hold the door
- Four mount stakes keep the tent in place
- Zippers may not be durable
- May not be wind-resistant
The portable camping shower tent from Your Choice requires no assembly. It comes with eight stakes, a steel frame, and supporting ropes for sturdiness and durability. The tent made of 190D polyester fabric measures 47.2×47.2×74.8in and weighs 5.5lb, making it a portable option with UV ray protection. It has two zipped windows for better ventilation and light.
- Lightweight and compact
- Windproof and UV-resistant
- Spacious for tall people
- No-floor design ensures a clean tent
- Large door makes entry and exit easy
- Stitching may be weak
Easy to set up and dismantle, this shower tent from UpStarTech makes an ideal choice for beginners. It measures 47.2×47.2×70.8in and is made of silver-coated 190T polyester. The poles are made of fiberglass and promise durability. It is equipped with eight tent pegs and four ropes to stand perfectly.
- Protects from UV rays
- Includes anti-voyeur feature
- Comes with storage pockets
- Covered roof adds to the privacy
- Strong and sturdy
- Portable and compact
- May not have enough ventilation
Taking a shower at the campsite need not be a hassle anymore, with this portable camping shower installed. Measuring 48x48x84in, it is made of 300D, poly-oxford Teflon-coating fabric, and protects from dirt, oil, and water. The shower tent has the floor and keeps your belongings clean and tidy.
- Ideal for tall people
- Water and tear-resistant
- Offers UV protection
- Includes pockets for storage
- Has strong fiberglass ribs
- Convenient to set up and dismantle
- Has a mesh roof for ventilation and sky view
- Large zipper entrance ensures easy dissipation
- Could be bulky for some
- Maybe unstable
The spacious camping shower tent from G4Free measures 82.67×42.24×42.24in and has an abrasion-proof Velcro floor. Designed with a sturdy ferric frame to hold three to four gallons of water, it is a high-quality shower tent with eight metallic stakes and four wind ropes for additional stability. The removable PE floor keeps your feet clean too.
- Has mesh storage
- Waterproof and anti-light design
- Insect-proof, breathable screen
- Thick fabric ensures no shadow
- In-built clothesline for hanging clothes
- Multipurpose design
- May be difficult to set up
An easy-to-set-up tent can be installed anywhere, regardless of the terrain. It comes with two pockets for sandbags, four stakes, and guy lines to keep the construction stable. The convenient carry bag makes it easy to carry during trips. You can also use it as a weather shelter or pop-up photography booth.
- Strong and stable
- Has two side zippers
- Made of durable polyester
- Flat storage makes it easy to store
- Quick and easy to set up
- Doesn’t have air vents for ventilation
The generously spacious tent measuring 74x74x93in is designed for two people. This versatile shower tent comes with a carry bag for portability and can be installed easily with its four roof poles. It has a PE base that can be removed if needed. The tent ismade of 210D polyester fabric that offers protection from UV rays and rains.
- Strong and stable construction
- Double layer protection
- Compartment for storage
- Shorter people may find it difficult to set up
Enjoy a hassle-free shower with this tent made of 100% 180T silver-coated fabric and 210 oxford cloth. The tent measures 47.2×47.2×74.7in to offer complete privacy for showering and changing clothes. It quickly pops out and folds down with its four metal hooks and four tension ropes.
- Water-resistant, UV protection
- Lightweight, compact, and portable
- Strong and durable
- Comes with weaker light transmittance
- Has good airflow and light
- Reinforcement ropes add on to stability
- Single stitch may not be durable
Made of premium-quality, waterproof 191D nylon polyester, the Pexmor changing room tent weighs 3lb and comes with a carry bag for portability. The functional design has special holes to ground nails that add to the stability.
- Mesh windows allow natural light and ventilation
- Built-in pockets for storage
- Fits in tall people
- Easy to set up
- Doesn’t enable light transmittance
- May have a weak zipper
- May be difficult to fold
How To Choose The Right Camping Shower Tent?
With so many different shower tents in the market, finding the right one becomes easier when you know what characteristics to look for.
- Dimensions and design: Always know the dimensions, especially if you are tall, to make sure that you can take a shower in it comfortably.
- Packed size and weight: As you will be carrying the shower tent to the camping site, it has to be lightweight and compact. Check the weight and dimensions when it is packed.
- Material: Most of these tents are made of nylon and polyester. Go for tents that come with protection from UV rays and are water-resistant. When the material is better, your shower tent will be more durable.
- Wind resistance: Outdoor privacy tents should withstand heavy winds. Look for products that can be fixed to the ground and remain steady.
- Ventilation and light: Mesh windows allow light and air circulation to keep the tent fresh and free of odor. Check for those with an open or meshed ceiling.
- Storage: Space for storage inside the tent will allow you to keep a towel, soap, phone, and water bottle
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to pitch and fold a shower tent?
Pitching a shower tent is quite similar to pitching a regular tent. The camping shower tent comes with a user manual that explains the step-by-step process. Similarly, you can follow the instructions to fold it correctly and prevent damages.
2. How to maintain a shower tent?
It is essential to dry the shower tent before folding and packing it; otherwise, it may develop molds. Periodic cleaning is highly recommended to keep the tent in good condition for a long time.
3. What is the ideal size for a shower tent?
The ideal size of the shower tent is subjective to the user’s height. If you are tall, then buy a tent that has the right height and width so that you can take a shower or change clothes without restricting your movements.
Take your camping experience to another level with a good camping shower tent. To find a suitable one, look for the features that add to the tent’s functionality. If you are an adventure seeker, then a durable and convenient camping shower tent can make your outdoor time comfortable even if a bit expensive.