Are you tired of fat accumulation in certain areas of your body like buttocks, thighs, and belly? The best cellulite massagers can help you reduce the fat, giving you firmer-looking skin. The formation of fat in the problem areas can happen due to medications, hormonal changes, or even a sudden weight gain. This cellulite formation can lead to dimpled or lumpy skin. However, treating this with a deep massage of the skin tissue can help fight this condition without any side effects. So before you order a massager, take a look at our list here and pick the most popular and safe cellulite massager.
Our Top Picks
13 Best Cellulite Massagers
1. Best For Cleansing Toxins: New Body Life Anti-Cellulite Cup With Cellulite Massager
The cellulite massager helps you cleanse toxins and the fluid-containing fat or cellulite. Its robust brush boosts blood circulation and improves the efficacy of the product. The cellulite vacuum cup enables you to get rid of the inconsistencies of skin and supports cellulite decline and lymphatic drainage.
- Two varying sizes of silicone suction cups for use on various body parts.
- The massager promotes uniform, smooth, and attractive skin.
- It can help eliminate toxins and cellulite from your body.
- Simple and easy to use and durable.
- Some users reported that the cups left red marks on the skin.
- Some users find the plastic of the cup a little hard.
2. Best For All Body Parts: SAMYO Palm Shaped Massage Glove Body Massager
The palm-shaped anti-cellulite massager is ideal for massaging all parts of your body, including the belly, thighs, neck, chest, legs, foot, etc. It helps in bringing down the appearance of cellulite from your body. The hand-held design massager is equipped with nine rolling metal balls. It is available in three different colors. Check out this user review video for more details about the product.
- Convenient design lets you hold it comfortably.
- It can rotate 360 degrees, and you may use it anytime and anywhere, thus making it travel-friendly.
- It offers great adjustability at the back and can fit any hand size.
- It also offers immense relief from fatigue and leaves you energized.
- Some users find it difficult to roll the balls around.
- The balls may fall off at times.
3. Best Multi-Functional: Coolife Fascia Blasting Muscle Roller – Cellulite Massager
The effective cellulite roller massager is equipped with a body roller massage stick. The stick can be used on the arms, neck, calves, thighs, shoulder, and waist areas. Besides functioning as a cellulite massager, this massager stick is multi-functional and can be used for relief from pain, soreness, and body discomforts as well.
- The cellulite massage roller is portable and can be carried anywhere.
- It is ideal for pre-workout and post-workout sessions.
- It boosts your blood circulation, minimizes the risk of injury, and diminishes cellulite appearance.
- The presence of large and powerful knobs offers deep tissue massage.
- You may use it once every day for five to ten minutes, along with anti-cellulite lotion.
- It may affect your spider veins.
- It may hurt a little when you use it.
4. Best Cordless: VOYOR Handheld Massager Cordless Deep Tissue Cellulite Massager
The massager for cellulite reduction works effectively on all body areas. It contains a silicone face brush and 3-multifunctional heads that can be used for various massage therapies. The handheld massager can be used for a robust deep tissue massage that makes your skin radiant and clean, sans any cellulite appearance.
- The massage machine for cellulite is cordless, waterproof, and highly portable.
- It is ideal for massaging the face, neck, hand, arm, foot, and body.
- It comes with a powerful motor and 2600 MAH battery.
- Regular use can give you an effective and stunning skin cleansing experience.
- The charge tends to lose strength after some time.
- Not as robust as you may have anticipated.
5. Best Ergonomically Designed: KOA Fascia Trigger Point Massager Massage Tools
If you are scouting for the best anti-cellulite massager, you may zero in on this trigger point massage tool that can eliminate the need to use harmful chemicals and toxins on your body. This massager can also help in healing the stiff muscle tissues. Use it on areas affected by cellulite and feel the difference with consistent use. Take a look at this user review video before purchasing the product.
- The BPA-free massage tool is ergonomically designed.
- The muscle massage stick is ideal for large muscle groups.
- It can tackle joint pain, neck pain, back pain, and overall muscle pain.
- It helps in enhancing your muscle strength, mobility, and flexibility in the longer run.
- You may find the claws a little too thick.
- It is slightly hard to use.
6. Best Easy-To-Use: Lyapko Universal Roller
The massager offers you a healthy and easy way to get rid of cellulite. The massager is convenient and easy to use within the comfort of your home. Regular use of this can promote increased blood circulation in your circulatory system.
- The roller massager works by alleviating pain, promoting healing, and speeding up metabolism.
- Regular use of this massager can give you a youthful appearance by rejuvenating the skin.
- This multipurpose massager is suitable for people of all ages and can effectively combat cellulite and repair your body muscles.
- It can also provide relief from fatigue.
- The roller does not remain in place at times.
- It may take you some time to get used to this device.
7. Best For Improved Blood Flow: Lure Essentials Anti-Cellulite Cup
Cellulite massagers can help you give your body the desired look. The anti-cellulite cup therapy offers the right cure to cut fat and eliminate cellulite from your body. This economical massager offers strong suctions without tubes and pumps for improved blood and lymphatic flow.
- The set of two cups offers durability and strong suction.
- The unique design of Lure cups helps in lifting and stretching fascia adhesions.
- You can also get relief from arthritis, golf and tennis elbow, back pain, etc., with this massager.
- Five minutes of cupping will prove to be as effective as 30 minutes of deep tissue massage.
- The cups are BPA free.
- You may have to put in additional efforts to hold the cups.
- You may find it a little hard to retain them on your body.
8. Best Waterproof: Beurer Cellulite ReleaZer
The massager helps in minimizing the appearance of cellulite by assists in tightening the deep tissue of your body. The massager offers two massage programs that can reach deeper areas of your body. The device also allows you to regulate the pressure that you desire to generate. Watch this video to learn more about Beurer Cellulite RealeaZer.
- As the massager is waterproof, you may take it anywhere.
- It helps in minimizing the dimpled appearance of the skin.
- The vibration massage helps make the skin firm and tight.
- It is equipped with an automatic switch-off setting, which saves power and increases the life of the device.
- It offers a non-slip grip and soft touch.
- You may find the vibrations to be a little light.
9. Best For Gentle Massage: TopNotch Cellulite Massager With Skin Protecting Rounded Fingers
The massager is equipped with rounded fingers that are gentle on the skin and help in targeting the cellulite in your body. The handheld massager helps you break down the fascia under the skin and promises to minimize the cellulite lumps.
- The massager offers flexible rounder fingers for an effective massage.
- Convenient to use.
- It has been designed to bring down skin damage.
- It can be used on any part of your body to minimize cellulite appearance.
- It is ergonomically designed so that you can easily grab it in your hand.
- Water or oil could get trapped in between the fingers of the massagers.
- You may find it difficult to use it with any other product.
10. Best For Deep Tissue Massage: Glo910+ Anti Cellulite Massage Machine
The anti-cellulite massager is effective for toning legs, buttocks, and thighs. It comes with four unique massage heads that help in fighting cellulite and localized fat. The massager offers deep tissue massage that works on the deeper layer of the skin and breaks fatty deposits even from the most difficult areas.
- It helps in fighting fat from the most troublesome areas like the abdomen and buttocks.
- It helps in reducing edema and providing relief from swollen legs.
- The massager can remove dead cells and impurities from your body.
- It provides relief from agonizing pain.
- The motor of the massager is weak.
11. Best Vacuum Suction: CellulessMD Cell U Vac Electric Breast Augmentation Body Massager
The body massager comes with a roller that can move freely on your body for effective results. It can be used in several areas of the body, including the back, buttocks, and legs, among others. The electric suction equipment linked to the cup can massage the desired body parts without impacting your skin.
- It enhances your skin health and makes it glow.
- The vacuum suction massager helps in improving your saggy skin.
- The massager uses pressure and helps in relieving muscle tension.
- It can help in tackling cellulite in various parts of your body.
- You may find the cup and brush a little small.
12. Best With Multiple Attachments: Homedics Body Shaping Percussion Massager
The body shaping massager comes with three attachments that work on various areas of your body. It combats cellulite from the stomach, thighs, buttocks, and arms. It also has a smaller head attachment that can be used to massage targeted areas like the face.
- The device is ergonomically designed and equipped with a built-in strap.
- It is easy to use and lets you shape, firm, and smoothen the troublesome areas of your body.
- The massager helps in easing muscle tension and takes care of pressure points by providing deep tissue massage.
- You may come across difficulty holding it firmly
13. Best Travel-Friendly: Luxilive Premium Fascia, Cellulite & Muscle Massager Two Stick Set
If you are keen to remove the dimpled appearance of cellulite, you may purchase this two-piece stick set. The larger roller is suitable for buttocks, abs, and thighs, while the smaller roller can be used on the neck, hips, and arms. It is quite handy and can fit in your bag too.
- The cellulite and muscle massager can help you burn fat and eliminate unpleasant cellulite
- It will improve blood circulation, sore muscles, fibromyalgia, and stretch fascial adhesions.
- The smaller roller is travel-friendly and allows you to massage anywhere.
- The set works effectively on areas affected by cellulite.
- It may cause you some minor itching issues.
- People with sensitive skin should exercise caution when using this.
Even the best anti-cellulite massagers may fail to deliver when they are not used as suggested. Read on to know about the right ways to use a cellulite massager for the best results.
Types Of Cellulite massage
There are five different types of cellulite massage that we mention next.
- Kneading massage: This type of cellulite massage involves the interchanging lift and squeeze method. It loosens up the fat in your body and assists in flushing it out.
- Wringing massage: This has become yet another effective cellulite massage technique for the removal of cellulite from your body. In this, you have to use the wringing motion of hands, just as you would when you wring out all the water from wet clothes.
- Knuckle massage: The knuckle knock may prove to be a little hard while hitting on your body. Knuckle massage goes a long way in minimizing cellulite by boosting the circulation of blood.
- S massage: You are supposed to place your thighs and thumbs in the correct angles to achieve desired results. The idea is to grasp maximum cellulite affected areas and twist them in opposite directions so that the skin forms the shape of the letter S.
- Brush technique: It is a popular cellulite massage form that involves using some unique brushes to enhance the circulation of blood in the cellulite affected portions of your body. The brushes are manufactured from robust bristles that can enhance the effect of the massage and enhance blood circulation.
Are Cellulite Massagers Effective?
Cellulite massagers can be effective when used in the right manner for a consistent period, or as recommended by the manufacturer.
The major purpose of cellulite massage is to dissolve the fat cells underneath your skin. It ensures that the fat cells are evenly spread instead of assembling at one point. When fat cells are collected in one part of the skin, they bulge out of that body part to form tiers.
Cellulite massagers work by stimulating the tissues around cellulite growths, and that ultimately leads to better blood circulation and lymphatic functions in your body. When you massage consistently every day, your fat cells will break down and disperse in the system. This will eliminate the dimpled appearance, and you will get tighter, firmer, youthful skin.
The right way to massage is to begin from the feet and then move upwards to enhance blood flow via peripheral veins and vessels.
Benefits Of Using Cellulite Massage
A few benefits of using an anti-cellulite massager are mentioned here.
- Using a cellulite massager can help in removing toxins and flush out the fluids from your body.
- It helps in stimulating your skin elasticity, which is significant for cellulite reduction.
- The vibrations of the massager can lead to better blood flow in your entire body and give you firm skin.
- Cellulite massagers offer a deep massage that you will be able to do on your own. The presence of robust vibrations can lead to the breaking of fat deposits from your body.
Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Cellulite Massagers?
There are no known side effects of cellulite massagers. However, it is essential to follow the instructions carefully and use the massager for the best results.
If you use cellulite massagers aggressively, you may come across some swelling, bruising, or local numbness in the areas used. The cellulite massagers may also cause skin burns if excessive heat is generated. If you have overly sensitive skin, consult a dermatologist or skin specialist before using a cellulite massager.
Safety Measures To Follow While Using Cellulite Massagers
- If you are pregnant, you should always consult your medical professional before using a massager.
- Heart patients should also consult their physicians before starting cellulite massage. It will help you avoid any risks that you may encounter during the massage process.
- Avoid aggressively using the cellulite massagers to eliminate cellulite rapidly.
- If you are applying any cream before using the massager, make sure you do a patch test to ensure that it does not cause skin allergy or irritation.
- Always read the instructions thoroughly and use the massagers accordingly.
- If you have severe cellulite on your body, make sure you consult your skin specialist before using the anti-cellulite massager.
Infographic: How To Use A Cellulite Massager?
A cellulite massager can offer you several benefits, provided you use it correctly and consistently. Use this infographic as your step-by-step guide to try out your brand new cellulite massager and get the most out of it.
Why Trust MomJunction?
After considering the latest features, pros, cons, and functions, we have curated this list of the best cellulite massagers. Cellulite massagers are preferred by many people who want to shed off some stubborn fat from their bodies. This well-researched and detailed product list will help you choose a high-quality product that will suit your requirements. We have also considered user reviews to offer you an unbiased opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use cellulite massager if I am pregnant?
Ideally, you should consult your gynecologist before using a cellulite massage when you are pregnant.
2. How long does it take to see results?
Many people assume that eliminating cellulite is a tedious job. There have been pre-conceived notions that cellulite reduction may require extensive efforts. However, when treated in the right manner, cellulite can be reduced sooner. Many studies claim that it may take 15-30 days to reduce cellulite to a great extent.
However, the removal of cellulite will also differ from person to person. To remove stubborn cellulite, you must follow a combination of diet and exercise. You may also opt for topical creams along with massage and exercise.
Regular cellulite massage strengthens your connective tissues and offers higher elasticity to the skin in the longer run. The use of cellulite massagers can improve the skin significantly, but the results may vary for different people using different massagers. So, it is imperative you check the features of the massagers we listed here thoroughly and choose one that suits you best.
Recommended Articles :
- Best Fat Freezing Machines
- Best Foot Massagers For Diabetics
- Best Under-Eye Rollers
- Best Eye Massagers