When it comes to your baby, there is no room for compromise, and that’s why you shouldn’t settle for anything less than a safe and durable stroller. Chicco, a renowned and trusted brand, offers a plethora of options to let you choose the best Chicco stroller that suits your particular needs. Your little munchkin should be comfortable in a stroller, and as a parent, you need to be able to trust it completely. Chicco produces every kind of stroller at reasonable prices. Whether you are looking for a simple model, a stroller with modular features, or the trendiest baby stroller with the latest design, you will find them all here.
Keep scrolling as we take a look at the various types of Chicco strollers and highlight some tried-and-tested strollers trusted by moms and dads.
Types Of Chicco Strollers
- Full/Travel system: This kind of stroller is designed with the idea that your kid can use it right from babyhood onwards. It’s a bit bulkier than the others as it grows with your kid and can be used till your child weighs about 60 pounds, and can also fit an infant car seat with a simple click. It comes fully loaded for added comfort and versatility and has multiple canopy settings and recline positions. It also features an extra large storage basket, cup holders, and a parent tray.
- Lightweight stroller: Often referred to as an umbrella stroller, it’s extremely compact, lightweight, designed for maneuverability, and weighs less than 20 pounds. It features brakes that just require a tap of the toe, swivel wheels, several recline positions, sufficient storage space, in-built carry handle, and can be easily folded and stowed.
- Double stroller: As is clear by the name, this stroller is suitable for twins or when there are multiple children that need to use the stroller. It has 2 separate and adjustable canopies and several seating options and can be used for the infant car seat. It’s easy to maneuver, can be folded and stored easily, and has an all-wheel suspension.
- Jogging stroller: This is specially made for parents who like to hike, jog, or run with their kids, and they are designed to handle bumpy or flat trails. It features a 3 wheel design, hand-operated controls for easy maneuverability, adjustable suspension, and multiple recline positions. It can be used to attach a car seat or the 5-point harness.
- Frame stroller: This type of stroller is ideal for traveling and has a compact and light aluminum frame that is easy to fold, carry, maneuver, and store. It’s specifically designed to be used with an infant car seat. It has a parent tray, cup holders, and a storage basket to store beverages, keys, and phone.
13 Best Chicco Strollers
1. Best Lightweight :Chicco Bravo LE Trio Travel System – Driftwood
What makes this mom-tested Chicco travel system unique is that the premium KeyFit 30 Zip infant car seat clicks securely into it so that it can be used right from the first day. The canopy and seat can be removed to convert the stroller into a lightweight car seat carrier, which can be strapped in through the child tray without an adapter. It features a smart, one-hand compact fold design and can stand without the push handle coming in contact with the ground. Its canopy is UPF-rated with a zip-open mesh for ventilation and features a pull-out visor, large storage basket with 2 organizer pockets that can be conveniently accessed from the front and rear, and large treaded tires. The seat pad can be removed easily and is machine washable. Check out the detailed review of the product in this video.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to remove fabrics
- Base level indicator
- Adjustable canopy
- Adjustable 3 recline positions
- Weighs 26.5 pounds
- Removable infant insert included
- Zip pouch for parents in cup holder
- Easy-grip, 3 position push handle
- Additional rainproof cover for baby car seat
- All-wheel suspension for uneven terrain
- Does not lock on folding
Why It’s Worth Buying: Over 1,116 Amazon shoppers have left good reviews about this tried-and-tested product, citing its quality features and benefits.
2. Best Adjustable :Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System
The Chicco trio travel system is a complete package that includes a Bravo stroller, a KeyFit 30 infant car seat, and a base. It weighs 46.3 pounds and has a removable seat, allowing you to attach the car seats without getting additional adapters. The backrest of the stroller can recline in three positions to provide maximum comfort to your baby, enhancing the stroller’s baby-friendly quotient. Additionally, this full-size stroller comes with a detachable and adjustable canopy that shields your child from harmful UV rays. The stroller also includes a spacious storage tray with cup holders for your convenience, and the auto-positioning wheels, one-hand fold design, and self-standing mechanism make storing it a breeze.
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Can sustain weights up to 50 pounds
- Has a reversible cushion
- Available in two patterns
- Handle might be a bit wobbly
- Some might find it heavy
3. Best Easy-To-Activate :Chicco Viaro Travel System – Black
This fully loaded mommy-approved Chicco travel system stroller includes the premium Chicco KeyFit 30 infant car seat and has an extremely light aluminum frame with a sleek 3-wheel design. This tandem stroller can be folded with one hand— thanks to the easy-to-activate button and pull-strap tucked under the seat. The baby-friendly full-size stroller can stand independently on folding, has an adjustable two-panel canopy, and a multi-position reclining seat. It also features a large storage basket which has access from the front and rear and child and parent trays with cup holders. Its suspension and treaded tires ensure a smooth ride and its padded push-handle adds to its convenience. Go through this product testing video for a detailed understanding of the product based on a tester’s experience.
- Swiveling front wheel
- Toe-tap rear brakes
- Weighs 18 pounds
- Suits children weighing up to 30 pounds
- Doesn’t lock in the folded mode
Chicco Bravo LE Trio Travel System - Driftwood
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System
Chicco Viaro Travel System - Black
|Frame Material||Plastic, Metal||-||Plastic, Metal|
|Weight||26.5 pounds||23.5 pounds||18 pounds|
|Dimensions||35.2 x 22.8 x 42.7 inches||35.5 x 21.75 x 43 inches||37.6 x 25.6 x 40.5 inches|
4. Best Multi-Position :Chicco Activ3 Air Jogging Stroller – Q Collection
This Chicco baby stroller has several innovative features and can accommodate all Chicco KeyFit and Fit2 car seats with a click-in attachment. Its key features include a unique control console with hand-operated brake and swivel controls for added convenience. It is an all-terrain stroller weighing 27.5 pounds and has an adjustable FlexCore suspension with foam-filled tires so that it moves smoothly on all surfaces, and your child can sleep in comfort. The greatest advantage is that it is a reclining three-wheel stroller with a multi-position adjustable seat and a mesh backrest for ventilation. It can be folded with one hand, features a large storage basket, adjustable handle, and has a soft parent tray with 2 cup holders.
- Extendable extra large canopy
- Peek-a-boo windows canopy
- Lockable front swivel wheel
- Rear parking brake
- Foot activated suspension
- Can carry weights up to 50 pounds
- No cover on peek-a-boo window to protect your baby from the sun
Why It’s Worth Buying: The 702 positive customer reviews on Amazon are a testament to its quality and reliability of this mom-approved stroller.
5. Best Foldable:Chicco Bravo For 2 Standing/Sitting Double Stroller
This Chicco baby stroller is designed to accommodate 2 children— one in the front seat and one in the back seat or platform for bigger children to stand or ride in. A Chicco KeyFit or Fit2 car seat can be fitted by folding the front seat forward and also includes a padded seat, adjustable canopy, 5-point harness, and detachable child tray with 2 cup holders. The back seat features a 3-point harness and can be folded so that your child can stand on the platform which has a backrest and easy to grip handles. This mommy-approved stroller is designed in a sleek style for a quick fold with one hand for compact storage and easy maneuvering. A large store basket that can be accessed from both the front and back adds to the convenience of this travel stroller.
- Treaded rubber tires
- Full suspension
- Front swivel wheels
- One-touch brakes
- Padded push handle
- Rear wheel diameter is 9 inches
- Parent tray with 2 cup holders
- Can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth
- Fold handle also doubles as carry handle
- Cup holders could be deeper
- Front seat doesn’t recline
6. Best Convenient :Chicco BravoFor2 LE Standing/Sitting Double Stroller
This Chicco stroller is very similar to the Chicco Bravo For2 stroller that we just reviewed but there are a few differences that make it a lot more convenient with a very nominal addition to the cost. The Chicco Bravo LE features a reversible toddler seat insert, and the sun canopy includes an extended visor, which is perfect for hot and sunny summers, making the stroller truly baby-friendly. It also features a zippered storage compartment which is ideal for storing keys, cash, phone, or a wallet. Apart from that, a detachable snack tray and an extra seat cushion set it apart from the original Bravo model. Like the original, it can be folded easily with one hand, has a reclining multi-position backrest, a child tray with 2 cup holders, a parent tray, and a large storage basket.
- Peek-a-boo window
- All-wheel suspension
- Foam hand grip
- Adjustable backrest
- Swivel wheels for easy steering
- Extendable handles for taller parents
- No reversible seat option
7. Best Wheel Suspension :Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller
This mom-tested double Chicco stroller can fit two Chicco Key Fit or Fit2 infant car seats with no requirement of an adapter by folding the front seat forward and reclining the rear seat. It features 2 standard padded stroller seats with separate adjustable and removable canopies and reclining backrests. The folding stroller can be collapsed with one hand and can stand independently. There is a padded arm bar and interchangeable cup holders in the front seat and a 3-position padded handle and parent tray with 2 cup holders. For convenience, there’s an extra large basket with a zipper that can be accessed from the back. Its all-wheel suspension ensures a smooth ride for your babies in all terrains.
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- One-touch rear brakes
- Weighs 34 pounds
- EVA foam tires
- Adjustable backrest
- Folded stroller frame can be wheeled for convenience
- Some may find it difficult to maneuver due to its size.
8. Best Compatible :Chicco Mini Bravo Plus Stroller
The lightweight and baby-friendly stroller from Chicco features a click-in attachment compatible with all Chicco car seats. It has a three-position recline backrest for comfort and an extendable canopy with a zippered mesh panel for sun protection and enhanced air circulation. The stroller weighs 27.9 pounds, has a detachable child tray, two cup holders with zippered storage, and a large basket to store baby essentials. Additionally, it has swivel wheels with toe-tap brakes for a comfortable and secure ride. It’s also easy to store, as it folds compactly using the one-hand-activated fold handle that also functions as a carry handle.
- Has a polyester seating
- Can sustain weights up to 50 pounds
- Easy-to-grip fold handle
- Available in two colors
- Cup holders may be smaller than expected
- Wheels might be a little noisy
9. Best Stylish :Chicco Shuttle Frame Stroller
This stylish stroller from Chicco has all the advantages of a fully loaded travel system without the additional weight of a stroller seat. It’s suitable for all Key Fit and Fit2 infant car seats with click-in attachment. It can be folded without any hassle with an easy to reach handle which activates the folding. It can stand independently on folding and can be carried conveniently with the handle, making it an ideal mom’s choice. It features a parent tray with 2 cup holders, a place to keep your phone, as well as a large zippered storage basket for essentials. Its all-wheel suspension ensures a smooth ride, it weighs just 15 pounds, and can carry weight up to 35 pounds.
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy grip handle
- Swivel wheels for smoothness
- Toe-tap rear brakes for secure parking
- The cup holders are only a few inches deep.
10. Best Versatile :Chicco Activ3 Jogging Travel System – Crux
This Chicco comfortable stroller includes a KeyFit 30 infant car seat which adds to its convenience and versatility. It features a padded stroller seat, multi-position reclining backrest, 5-point harness, and an extendable canopy with a tinted peek-a-boo window for full sun coverage so that you never have to worry when you take your baby with you while jogging. The compact stroller has a lightweight aluminum frame and a smooth three-wheel design with tried-and-tested dual Flex Core suspension for all kinds of terrain, as well as foam-filled tires for easy maneuverability. It also features an innovative control console with hand-operated adjustments that’s easily accessible while jogging, and the front swivel wheel and rear parking brake can be controlled from the console. It can be conveniently folded with one hand into 3 compact configurations for easy transportation and storage.
- Detachable padded arm bar
- Adjustable handlebar
- Large storage basket
- Quick release wheels
- Soft parent tray with 2 cup holders
- Some may find opening the stroller a bit difficult.
11. Best For Bump-Free Ride:Chicco KeyFit Caddy Frame Stroller
This streamlined, lightweight car seat carrier accepts all Fit2 and Key Fit infant car seats with a secure, click-in attachment. It features a 1-hand convenient fold that can stand independently, front swivel wheels, and all-wheel suspension for a bump-free ride. It also includes a tray with 2 cup holders and a large, expandable, zippered storage basket with front and rear access. Its ergonomic, padded, adjustable push handle accommodates 4 height positions which caters to parents of all heights. The lightweight aluminum frame of this Chicco stroller weighs just 11.6 pounds and can carry a weight of up to 35 pounds.
- 100% polyester fabric
- Easy to clean
- Lockable toe-tap rear wheel brakes
- Weighs just 11.60 pounds
- The seat attachment has to be bought separately for the stroller.
12. Best For Smooth Ride:Chicco Corso Modular Travel System
This Chicco Travel System Stroller includes the KeyFit30 Zip infant car seat with an adapter for a secure, click-in attachment to the stroller and a stay-in-car base. Perfect for infants weighing between 4 to 30 pounds, the toddler seat and infant car seat can easily convert from parent-facing to forward-facing and vice versa for 4 different strolling configurations. This modular stroller features a multi-position reclining seat, an adjustable footrest, a canopy that can be extended with a zipper with mesh panel for full coverage, and a large storage basket. An adjustable Flex Core rear suspension, lockable front swivel wheels, and large wheels with treaded tires and hub bearings ensure a smooth ride for your baby. Plus, this four-wheeled stroller has a quick fold design that can be done with one hand, stands independently on folding, and is easy and convenient to store and transport.
- Expandable bottle pockets
- Easy maneuverability
- Seat fabrics are removable
- Seat fabrics are machine washable
- Stroller basket is too narrow.
- Stroller does not stay shut when closed.
13. Best Safe:Chicco Corso LE Modular Quick-Fold Stroller
Chicco’s modular convertible stroller can be configured to be both parent-facing and forward-facing and can be conveniently folded with one hand. It’s free-standing on being folded and can be easily stored and maneuvered. An infant insert is included for newborns to use and it can be converted into a lightweight frame stroller, which is designed to accommodate all Chicco infant car seats with the car seat adapter that’s included. Its canopy can be extended with the help of a zipper and features a mesh panel which can be flipped open. This single stroller has a multi-position reclining seat, high-quality leatherette accents, and large foam-filled treaded rubber wheels. Its front swivel wheels are lockable and its adjustable FlexCore rear suspension ensures smooth rides for your baby, making it safe and effective.
- Durable frame with textured polyester fabric
- Backrest pockets
- Adjustable calf support and footrest
- Extra large storage basket with front access
- Two expandable bottle pockets
- Can take weight up to 50 pounds
- Some may find it a bit bulky.
How To Choose The Right Chicco Stroller?
Consider these factors when choosing one for your baby so that they have a comfortable ride.
- Space: Ensure that the Chicco stroller you pick up has ample space for your requirements apart from holding your baby. There should be enough storage space for a diaper bag, purse, your coffee, and other things, as that makes everyone’s life more convenient. There should also be sufficient space for your kid so that they don’t feel constrained.
- Special features: Though all strollers come with a few special features, the individual requirements of everyone differ. An extended canopy becomes a must in a sunny place, parents who like to jog or hike would want a stroller with a good suspension, a parent who travels by public transport would find a lightweight stroller. So do pay attention to the features of the stroller while choosing one.
- Safety features: This needs to be a priority while choosing a stroller, so do ensure that the Chicco stroller you buy has a safety belt, waist straps, shoulder straps, heavy-duty wheels, a parking brake that requires just a tap of a toe, and is easy to use. It’s mandatory that nothing but the best should be used when it comes to safety.
- Ergonomic design: The stroller you buy should be ergonomically designed so that it’s comfortable for both your baby and the person pushing it. Your child’s posture should be looked after when they sit in the seat, and it should have an adjustable handlebar so that it’s comfortable for the person pushing it.
- One-handed fold: A stroller should not be clunky so that they can be comfortably maneuvered in small spaces and crowded streets, and should also be simple to fold with one hand as your other hand would usually be holding the baby. A one-handed fold system allows you to collapse and pick up the stroller, wherever you are going
- Added storage: Zippered pockets, cup holders, a tray for your child, a place to keep your phone, a handy parent tray on the stroller, all make your life a lot more convenient.
Sarah R. Moore, author of Peaceful Discipline, Master Trainer of conscious parenting, and founder of Dandelion Seeds Positive Parenting, says, “Although I haven’t personally used all of these strollers, I can vouch for the importance of spending time in nature with your baby. Choose a stroller that’s easy to push and also easy to recline and fold–in case your baby decides they want to be carried. Flexibility is key to happiness for both of you.”
Why Trust MomJunction?
If you want a durable and safe stroller for your baby, Wedetso Chirhah is here to help you with his detailed article on the topic. Wedetso is knowledgeable in children’s products, electronics, automobiles, books, and household items. He has gone through several online reviews and brought to you some of the best Chicco strollers that are stylish and comfortable. He also guides you on choosing the right product by including detailed information about each one.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What types of strollers does Chicco make?
Chicco offers lightweight, full-sized, double, jogging, and frame strollers.
2. How long can I use a Chicco stroller?
Your baby can start using the Chicco stroller at six months and continue using it until they outgrow the stroller. If the stroller comes with an infant car seat, you may use it when your baby is below six months.
3. Is a Chicco stroller safe?
Chicco products are JPMA-certified, which is based on ASTM and state safety standards. Some Chicco strollers are also Greenguard gold certified. So Chicco strollers are safe to use.
4. Do Chicco strollers fully recline?
Chicco strollers feature multiple recline positions to accommodate a growing baby, thus keeping your baby comfortable.
A stroller is an essential investment as it allows you to take your baby out on your walks for fresh air. Chicco is a reliable brand that many parents count on, and when buying a Chicco stroller, one should pay attention to the features to ensure your baby’s safety and comfort. It should be lightweight and have safety features such as a five-point harness and a canopy that protect your little one from sunlight. When going for long walks or to the park, a stroller that offers plenty of storage space in the form of a bassinet is worth considering. Finally, when you choose an ergonomic stroller, it won’t strain your hands from pushing it for long durations.
Infographic: How To Clean And Maintain Chicco Strollers?
Chicco strollers come in a wide variety ranging from frame strollers to travel systems, featuring a stroller for all kinds of parents and occasions. However, it is crucial to clean and maintain these strollers in a stipulated manner to extend their durability and hygiene. Refer to the infographic below to learn how to care for your Chicco stroller.
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Strollers
- How to Choose a Safe Baby Stroller
- Safe sleep for your baby