For serious gamers, a mouse is like an extension of their fingers. To give the best performance in competitive gaming, gamers require a mouse that is as responsive and accurate as their intended moves and clicks. Gamers also prefer to have several shortcuts and customizations within reach of a finger’s click. This is where a dedicated gaming mouse plays an essential part in a gamer’s arsenal. Gaming mice come with multiple buttons and backlighting options, letting them customize according to their preference. They are also designed with ergonomics in focus to allow hours of usage without causing fatigue on the hands.
This post will explore some of the best claw grip mouse available online.
11 Best Claw Grip Gaming Mouses
The Sensei 310 is engineered for gaming and e-sports. It employs the TrueMove3 sensor known for its fast response, ultra-low latency, along the most accurate tracker movements. The sensor has built-in correctors providing advanced jitter reduction for a smooth and in-control mouse movement. Furthermore, it is possible to save performance and lighting settings directly on the mouse without needing any extra firmware or drivers.
- TrueMoves3 Sensor with 12,000 CPI and 350 IPS, made with e-sports in focus
- Natural mouse movement with no reduction in response time
- Split-trigger buttons allow consistent clicks for a long life run
- Color illumination indicators for in-game situations
- Lightweight yet durable build for fast and accurate movements
- Not suited for small-sized hands
- No finger/thumb rest
The Rival 3 from SteelSeries includes all the features expected from a gaming mouse. Its core features the TrueMove sensor system with 8500 CPI and 300 IPS. This mouse is made of lightweight polymer materials with an ergonomic design for prolonged usage with comfort. The mouse also features an onboard memory system, letting you save custom settings directly on the device.
- Accurate and precise clicks up to a life of 60 million clicks
- Three-zone prism
- Built with high-grade polymer material
- True one-to-one tracking up to 8500 CPI and 300 IPS
- Meant only for smaller hands
- Button placements can be further improved
Razer is well known for its gaming-based systems and peripherals. The viper gaming mouse is a high-performance mouse that looks to cater to serious gamers’ needs. The 16K DPI optical sensor provides ultimate precision and control. An ambidextrous design and programmable buttons give right- and left-handed users a visual user experience. The mouse also features customizable RGB color pre-sets for setting lighting indicators. Weighing 69g, it is one of the lightest high-performance mouses around.
- Drag-free cord allows wireless performance
- Easy macros assignment and reconfiguration with programmable buttons
- Optical sensor with light beam-based actuation for super-accurate clicks
- Ambidextrous design allows use by both right and left-handed users
- Slight rattle is present in the body, and buttons
- Side buttons need to protrude a bit more
- Might cause hand fatigue when used for a longer duration
The Logitech mouse design suits palm grip and claw grip users. Hyperion Fury is especially suited for real-time strategy gaming and comes with on-the-fly DPI switching capabilities. The sensor powering provides high-speed tracking of up to 500 IPS. If you are new to the world of gaming and want to test the benefits of gaming mice without wanting to spend too much, the Logitech G402 is a great choice.
- Eight programmable buttons for preferred personal customizations
- Lightweight construction rubber lets you enjoy prolonged gaming sessions
- Four DPI settings ranging from pixel targeting to ultra-fast maneuvers
- Ergonomic design lets users of different hand size enjoy the mouse
- Mouse build is not durable
The ambidextrous BenQ ZOWIE FK1 provides a unique tracking experience with its powerful optical sensor and self-adjusting DPI capabilities. The ergonomic design also makes sure that it prevents accidental double switch presses. It is available in three sizes: medium, large and extra-large, letting users with different hand sizes helpful. It is a lightweight yet power-packed mouse for intense gamers who spend hours perfecting their game.
- Adjustable report rates 125 to 1000Hz for multiple responsiveness levels
- Plug and play without needing any drivers or software
- Four DPI settings: 400, 800, 1600 and 3200
- Double thumb buttons on each side for ambidextrous use
- Scroll wheel quality doesn’t match that of competitors
- Connecting cable isn’t braided
- No indicator lighting options
The Redragon M720 is an aggressive-looking contoured mouse for a complete gaming experience. It features programmable and customizable buttons and backlighting capabilities. Adjustable DPI levels come in handy for different situational needs. It provides a streamlined grip keeping you comfortable with hours of usage. This is a feature-packed mouse for gamers of all categories.
- 16 million RGB color option with LED backlighting
- Adjustable weight with eight-piece tuning set
- Eight programmable buttons with five memory profiles
- Five onboard adjustable levels of DPI : 500/ 1000/ 2000/ 3000/ 5000
- Triple side micro buttons
- Build is plastic with less durability
- Side buttons compatibility issues in some systems
- Software and drivers availability has caused issues to certain users
The outer honeycomb-like shell helps reduce weight by half and allows heat dissipation. Complementing the body, an advanced ultra-weave cable keeps tangles and messiness out of your gaming space. Special emphasis has also been put on the comfort of use and finger rest for added comfort.
- Lightweight ergonomic shape
- Optical sensor with 32000 DPI
- Durable switches with up to 20 million presses
- Easily adjustable RGB color profiles
- Low friction and high durability for a smooth and accurate response
- Only for right-handed usage
- Customizing is not self-explanatory and requires multiple button pressing
The HP G200 gaming mouse is specially made with the fast-paced high-accuracy requirements of e-sports in mind. Adjustability and customization are at the heart of its design. It provides six DPI levels and the DPI toggle button for easy switching. The highly efficient optical sensor makes it possible for stable identification and high-precision tracking. LED indicator backlight further enhances the experience. It is a robust and battle-ready mouse for the severe and casual gamer.
- Streamlined claw grip design for longer usage with reduced fatigue
- Anti-fingerprint and sweat-resistant
- Sharp design with finger rests
- Adjustable 4000 DPI
- Life of up to 20,000 million clicks
• Only available for right-hand oriented users
• Build is not durable
• No braiding on cable
The Cooler Master gaming mouse is meant for more serious competitive gamers. Loaded with a Pixart infrared sensor, the MM520 provides a zero negative acceleration with one-on-one pinpoint accuracy. The three-zone RGB lights have fully customizable buttons, light, and macros. This mouse can be a go-to choice for claw grip players, and it features seven programmable buttons.
- Good build quality with PBT material for extra durability
- Omron switches provide up to 20 million clicks
- On-the-fly DPI of up to 12000
- Professional level accuracy and movement
- Not suitable for small hand sizes
- No enough rubber grips around the body
The versatile ambidextrous Corsair mouse makes gaming comfortable without causing any fatigue. The high-accuracy optical sensor features a high DPI of up to 12,400. The mouse also provides a long usage life with up to 50 million clicks. Be it claw grip or palm grip, or fingertip grip, the M55 will easily do the heavy lifting for you to enjoy your gaming experience to the fullest.
- Lightweight weighing 86g
- Premium Omron switches and braided cables ensure years of usage
- Eight programmable buttons with advanced macros and remaps
- Fits all hand sizes
- Software compatibility issues
- Buttons are a bit stiff during initial usage
Fantech provides the right choice in this category with the X9 gaming mouse. Despite the affordable price point, the mouse is packed with features desired from a high-performance device. There are seven customizable buttons. On-the-fly adjustable DPI lets you toggle between its 12 levels. It is an entry-level device that delights you during your gaming experiences.
- Chrome RGB backlit lighting
- Ultra-comfortable grip with reduced muscle tension
- Lifetime of up to ten million clicks
- DPI levels ranging from 200 to 4800
- Software incompatible with Mac computers
- Built quality needs improvement
- May not be comfortable for bigger hand sizes
How To Choose The Right Claw Grip Mouse?
Here are some important factors to consider while buying a claw grip mouse.
1. Sensor type:
The common sensor types that rival dominance is the laser type and the optical type. Consider optical mice having better response and accuracy.
2. Type of game:
While FPS gaming requires ultra-high accuracy and tracking, MMO and RTS-style games need multiple buttons and programmable macro settings. Accordingly, the choice of the mouse would vary.
3. DPI (dots per inch):
Consider a mouse with higher DPIs that let you perform better and more predictable mouse cursor movement on the screen.
4. Grip and ergonomics
Common mouse grips are claw grip, palm grip, jaw grip, and more. If you have a particular style you would like to stick to, make sure the mouse’s design caters to your needs.
We hope by now you have a better understanding when it comes to choosing the right claw grip gaming mouse for your needs. The mouse listed above can also meet the needs of gamers of all categories, from newbies to amateurs and serious competitors. Go ahead with the one that best meets your requirement and enjoy your gaming hours to the brim.