Cordless glue guns provide users the freedom to move around the workspace and eliminate the requirement for a glue gun to be plugged into an electrical outlet at all times. These handy tools work cordlessly for varying durations after their batteries are charged.
Hot glue guns with cordless attachments are a quick and easy way to bind materials, including paper, wood, plastic, metal, and fabric. Thus, we bring you a curated list of the best cordless glue guns to help you with your DIY projects.
Our Top Picks
11 Best Cordless Hot Glue Guns
Surebonder’s cordless hot glue gun can bind a wide range of surfaces, ranging from permeable fabric to tightly constructed plastic. Its wireless capability lets you move freely and focus entirely on the assignment, and the base can be used as a heater or gun holder. The 60W gun is convenient for quick fixes as well as lengthy, detail-oriented tasks. Check out this YouTuber’s review of the product if you require more details.
- Ergonomic long trigger
- Power light indicator and On/Off switch
- Insulated nozzle cover and side fins
- Non-stick glue pad
- Side fins
- Five-foot AC cord
- 380-degree F heating
Workpro cordless hot melt glue gun takes just two minutes to heat up due to its PTC heating system. Its smart linkage switch protects the user and automatically shuts off the power after 20 minutes of inactivity. Furthermore, the glue gun contains indicators that allow you to monitor the gun’s energy and operational status at all times. The hot glue gun is powered by a 2600mAh premium lithium battery. You can also check this YouTube video for a complete idea about the product.
- Drip-free nozzle
- Bracket with ABS frame for support
- Energy-saving model
- Made of fire-resistant material
- Available in two colors
- Long-lasting battery—works for up to 100 minutes
The Belita Amy cordless hot glue gun is powered by a 2200mAh premium lithium-ion battery that takes only two hours to charge and lasts up to 100 minutes. The cordless glue gun can be charged using a standard USB cable and allows cord-free operation. Further, the tool shuts off automatically after ten minutes of inactivity, thus offering safety and saving energy.
- LED indicator
- Long standby time
- Pre-heats in one minute
- Stable charging dock
- Three finger covers
- Heat-resistant and leak-proof silicone nozzle
Enertwist 4V cordless hot glue gun is an efficient tool that requires a heating time of only 15 seconds, which is 90% faster than a standard hot glue gun. In addition, it features an intelligent safety mechanism that turns off the tool after five minutes of inactivity, thus increasing safety and reducing glue waste. Further, its inbuilt 2500mAH Li-ion battery gives more than 30 minutes of continuous work time. If you want to know more about the results, take a look at this review on YouTube.
- Anti-drip fine tip
- LED indicators
- High-quality glue sticks
- Lightweight design
- USB charging cable
- Sturdy metal stand
The KeLDE fine tip cordless glue gun features a built-in 2000mAh 3.7V lithium-ion battery that charges in less than 2.5 hours. It warms up in 30 seconds and has a gluing temperature of 170°C/338°F. The operating time of this gun is 50 minutes, and the LED indicators with green and red lights make your job easier.
- Auto-switch off function
- One-piece solid base
- Large trigger and ergonomic handle
- Drip-free nozzle
Portable, lightweight, and wireless, the Ivation cordless and butane-powered glue gun is easy to maneuver and perfect for a variety of small to large objects and projects. The glue gun automatically shuts off butane flow when the unit becomes too hot and then cycles back to keep the optimum operating temperature.
- Extremely easy to operate
- Heat-resistant nozzle protector
- Operating temperature of 150-degree Celsius
- Includes two glue sticks
- Heats up in just two minutes
- Heat indicator window
- Power switch
- Built-in temperature regulator
Uniteco Cordless glue gun is a fantastic home repair tool that heats up in less than a minute. The 2.4V gun comes with a heat-proof rubber tip, soft-grip handle, and stable base. The glue gun shuts off automatically after an idle time of four to five minutes, thus offering safety and saving energy. This gun operates on one lithium-ion battery.
- Ergonomic design
- Indicator lights
- On/Off button
- Large trigger
- Two-year warranty
- Stable stand
T Tovia’s cordless hot glue gun is rechargeable, and its ceramic PTC thermal mechanism ensures it heats up in less than two minutes while delivering glue smoothly. In addition, the hot glue gun comes with an insulating nozzle, a temperature-resistant protective cover, and a detachable flip stand for optimum safety.
- 2200mAh battery
- Anti-drip glue nozzle
- On/Off switch and power indicator
- Convenient and compact
- Includes 30 pieces of glue sticks
- Ergonomic handle
The ONE+ cordless glue gun set from Ryobi comprises a glue gun, charger, and an 18V One+ lithium-ion battery. This professional glue gun serves heavy-duty purposes and is durable. In addition, it has a wide self-standing base and a two-finger trigger for improved control. The tool runs on any Ryobi One+ 18V battery.
- Includes three glue sticks
- LED On/Off indicator
- Run time of 3.5 hours
- Ergonomic design
- Detailed manual
GlueTeck hot glue gun is made of high-strength and durable plastic. Its rubber nozzle prevents burns, while its metal nozzle, which has an anti-leakage design, makes operating the glue gun easy. The 2900mAh battery offers a working time of up to 100 minutes without the need for recharging. Besides, the different-colored LED indicators make the hot gun safe to work with.
- High-temperature resistance
- Environmentally-friendly ceramic heating element
Aozoy cordless hot melt glue gun is safe and convenient to use. It comes with a 2600mAh rechargeable battery and is powered by a USB charger. The glue gun takes 180 minutes to charge fully and works for 60-90 minutes. Its flat and stable base is designed to keep the glue gun secure from tipping over, while the drip-proof heating chamber and sealing ring on the tiny cordless hot glue gun effectively prevent leakage.
- Rapid heating within three-five minutes
- Ceramic PTC thermal heating material
- Drip-proof nozzle
- Six silicone finger protectors
- Works with all kinds of material
How To Choose The Right Cordless Hot Glue Gun?
Here are a few tips to help you choose the right cordless hot glue gun.
- Usage: Consider the type of work you need to perform using a cordless glue gun before purchasing one. Choose a full-size, high-temperature, cordless glue gun for heavy-duty repairs and huge creative projects and a smaller light-duty glue gun for DIY tasks with lightweight materials, such as bonding cloth to construct throw cushions.
- Melting temperature: The glue-melting temperature may vary depending on the hot glue gun you purchase. High and low melting temperatures may be controlled with dual-temperature settings on some glue guns.
- Power: Cordless glue guns are usually powered by rechargeable batteries, such as lithium-ion batteries. Some cordless glue guns, however, employ nickel-cadmium (NiCad) batteries.
- Size: Cordless glue guns are available in different sizes. Mini versions, measuring five to six inches in length, are ideal for fixing electrical equipment as well as crafts with small objects and light materials. Full-sized hot glue guns, measuring eight to ten inches in length, are ideal for heavy-duty repairs or major projects.
DIYers generally work in close proximity to electrical outlets while using a corded electric glue gun, making it difficult to finish some activities, such as house repairs or huge DIY projects. Thus, using cordless hot glue guns for crafting and doing a range of creative projects and home repairs becomes almost necessary. We hope you find an ideal glue gun from our curated list of the best cordless glue guns to work on your creative masterpieces or simple fixings.
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucets
- Best Juicer For Leafy Greens
- Best Vegan Protein Powder For Women
- Best Paella Pans