Cordless glue guns provide users the freedom to move around the workspace and eliminate the requirement for a glue gun to be plugged into an electrical outlet at all times. These handy tools work cordlessly for varying durations after their batteries are charged.
Hot glue guns with cordless attachments are a quick and easy way to bind materials, including paper, wood, plastic, metal, and fabric. Thus, we bring you a curated list of the best cordless glue guns to help you with your DIY projects.
11 Best Cordless Hot Glue Guns
Surebonder’s cordless hot glue gun can bind a wide range of surfaces, ranging from permeable fabric to tightly constructed plastic. Its wireless capability lets you move freely and focus entirely on the assignment, and the base can be used as a heater or gun holder. The 60W gun is convenient for quick fixes as well as lengthy, detail-oriented tasks. Check out this YouTuber’s review of the product if you require more details.
- Ergonomic long trigger
- Power light indicator and On/Off switch
- Insulated nozzle cover and side fins
- Non-stick glue pad
- Five-foot AC cord
- Includes a heating stand
- Might need to reheat it frequently
- May not be compatible with all glue sticks
Workpro cordless hot melt glue gun has a PTC heating system. Its smart linkage switch protects the user and automatically shuts off the power after 20 minutes of inactivity. Furthermore, the glue gun contains indicators that allow you to monitor the gun’s energy and operational status at all times. The hot glue gun is powered by a 2600mAh premium lithium battery. You can also check this YouTube video for a complete idea about the product.
- Bracket with ABS frame for support
- Energy-saving model
- Made of fire-resistant material
- Available in two colors
- Long-lasting battery—works for up to 100 minutes
- Drip-free nozzle
- May form globs
- Sometimes it may take longer to reheat than expected
The Belita Amy cordless hot glue gun is powered by a 2200mAh premium lithium-ion battery that takes only two hours to charge and lasts up to 100 minutes. The cordless glue gun can be charged using a standard USB cable and allows cord-free operation. Further, the tool shuts off automatically after ten minutes of inactivity, thus offering safety and saving energy.
- LED indicator
- Pre-heats in one minute
- Stable charging dock
- Three protective finger covers
- Heat-resistant and leak-proof silicone nozzle
- Some may find it smaller than expected
- Charger may not be durable
Enertwist 4V cordless hot glue gun is an efficient tool that requires a heating time of only 15 seconds, which is 90% faster than a standard hot glue gun. In addition, it features an intelligent safety mechanism that turns off the tool after five minutes of inactivity, thus increasing safety and reducing glue waste.
Further, its inbuilt 2500mAH Li-ion battery gives more than 30 minutes of continuous work time. If you want to know more about the results, take a look at this review on YouTube.
- Anti-drip fine tip
- LED indicators
- High-quality glue sticks
- Automatic power-off mechanism
- Portable and lightweight
- USB charging
- Sturdy metal stand
- Glue stick may fall out easily
- Some may find the glue output lower than expected
The KeLDE fine tip cordless glue gun features a built-in 2000mAh 3.7V lithium-ion battery that charges in less than 2.5 hours. It warms up in 30 seconds and has a gluing temperature of 170°C/338°F. The operating time of this gun is 50 minutes, and the LED indicators with green and red lights make your job easier.
- Auto-switch off function
- Ideal for shoes and circuit boards
- One-piece solid base
- Large trigger and ergonomic handle
- Standby time may be short
- Some may experience a drippy nozzle
Portable, lightweight, and wireless, the Ivation cordless and butane-powered glue gun is easy to maneuver and perfect for a variety of small to large objects and projects. The glue gun automatically shuts off butane flow when the unit becomes too hot and then cycles back to keep the optimum operating temperature.
- Easy to operate
- Heat-resistant nozzle protector
- Heats up in two minutes
- Heat indicator window
- Built-in temperature regulator
- Includes two glue sticks
- Trigger may be flimsy
- May require butane-gas refueller
Uniteco Cordless glue gun is a fantastic home repair tool that heats up in less than a minute. The 2.4V gun comes with a heat-proof rubber tip, soft-grip handle, and stable base. The glue gun shuts off automatically after an idle time of four to five minutes, thus offering safety and saving energy.
- Ergonomic design
- Indicator lights
- Operates on one lithium-ion battery
- Large trigger
- Two-year warranty
- Stable stand
- May not melt the glue stick adequately at times
- Some may find it smaller than expected
T Tovia’s cordless hot glue gun is rechargeable, and its ceramic PTC thermal mechanism ensures it heats up in less than two minutes while delivering glue smoothly. In addition, the hot glue gun comes with an insulating nozzle, a temperature-resistant protective cover, and a detachable flip stand for optimum safety.
- 2200mAh battery
- Anti-drip glue nozzle
- On/Off switch and power indicator
- Convenient and portable
- Includes 30 pieces of glue sticks
- Ergonomic handle
- Few may experience an odd odor
- Cord may be flimsy
The ONE+ cordless glue gun set from Ryobi comprises a glue gun, charger, and an 18V One+ lithium-ion battery. This professional glue gun serves heavy-duty purposes and is durable. In addition, it has a wide self-standing base and a two-finger trigger for improved control. The tool runs on any Ryobi One+ 18V battery.
- Includes three glue sticks
- Easy to hold and carry
- LED On/Off indicator
- Run time of 3.5 hours
- Designed for all hand sizes
- Detailed manual
- Charger may need frequent replacement
- May drip occasionally
GlueTeck hot glue gun is made of high-strength and durable plastic. Its rubber nozzle prevents burns, while its metal nozzle, which has an anti-leakage design, makes operating the glue gun easy. The 2900mAh battery offers a working time of up to 100 minutes without the need for recharging. Besides, the different-colored LED indicators make the hot gun safe to work with.
- Lightweight and travel-friendly
- High-temperature resistance
- Environment-friendly ceramic heating element
- Comes with 20 glue sticks
- May take long to charge
- May be smaller than expected
Aozoy cordless hot melt glue gun is safe and convenient to use. It comes with a 2600mAh rechargeable battery and is powered by a USB charger. The glue gun takes 180 minutes to charge fully and works for 60-90 minutes.
Its flat and stable base is designed to keep the glue gun secure from tipping over, while the drip-proof heating chamber and sealing ring on the tiny cordless hot glue gun effectively prevent leakage.
- Rapid heating within three to five minutes
- Ceramic PTC thermal heating material
- Drip-proof nozzle
- Six silicone finger protectors
- Works with all kinds of material
- May not always melt the glue stick properly
- May be smaller than expected
How To Choose The Right Cordless Hot Glue Gun?
Here are a few tips to help you choose the right cordless hot glue gun.
- Usage: Consider the type of work you need to perform using a cordless glue gun before purchasing one. Choose a full-size, high-temperature, cordless glue gun for heavy-duty repairs and huge creative projects and a smaller light-duty glue gun for DIY tasks with lightweight materials, such as bonding cloth to construct throw cushions.
- Melting temperature: The glue-melting temperature may vary depending on the hot glue gun you purchase. High and low melting temperatures may be controlled with dual-temperature settings on some glue guns.
- Power: Cordless glue guns are usually powered by rechargeable batteries, such as lithium-ion batteries. Some cordless glue guns, however, employ nickel-cadmium (NiCad) batteries.
- Size: Cordless glue guns are available in different sizes. Mini versions, measuring five to six inches in length, are ideal for fixing electrical equipment as well as crafts with small objects and light materials. Full-sized hot glue guns, measuring eight to ten inches in length, are ideal for heavy-duty repairs or major projects.
The best cordless hot glue guns will come in handy whether you are working on a DIY project or simply doing some renovation in your house. They can melt any adhesive quickly and eliminate the need for a glue gun to be plugged into an electrical circuit all the time. We recommend you to pick a glue gun based on the size of the work. While a heavy-duty glue gun can be used for big projects and tasks, a smaller version of the glue gun will suit smaller ones. Apart from this, it is crucial to consider the run time of the glue gun, the safety measures, and the convenience of use.