CrossFit is a set of workouts that involves high-intensity movements and some heavy lifting. Since you’re mostly on your feet, you must invest in the best crossfit shoes for women to help you balance the intensity with a seamless glide. These shoes also offer great flexibility and stability. Scroll down to know more about the best ones for a hassle-free CrossFit workout.
Our Top Picks
Benefits Of CrossFit Shoes
Here are a few benefits of wearing CrossFit shoes.
- Maintain proper form: Any fitness activity requires a proper form. These shoes can withstand dynamic workouts covering different training styles.
- Protect knee injuries: High-intensity training poses a risk of serious injuries that a pair of decent CrossFit shoes can only negate. They protect you against injuries and make your training efficient.
- Provides balance and grip: These shoes provide the right balance and grip while being able to endure high-impact moves without wear and tear. They boost the performance by amplifying your workout.
11 Best CrossFit Shoes For Women
1. Best Trendy: New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneakers
FuelCore Nergize V1 sneakers provide comfort for all-day wear with high flexibility. They feature a Revlite midsole that offers cushioning and ample support and responsiveness. NB memory sole insert is engineered for comfort and performance. The pair sports a bootie style wear that is functional. This video will help you understand the product better.
- Supportive fit
- Lightweight cushioning
- Ergonomic insole
- Trendy design
- Understated looks
- Arch support is not as satisfactory as it claims
2. Best Abrasion-Resistant: Asics Gel Venture 6 Running Shoes
The Asics Gel Venture 6 is a utilitarian pair of performers. They come with a gel cushion system that blunts the force of impact on the foot and allows a smooth transition. They are ideal for sprinting, and weight training. This pair sports a durable, abrasion-proof rubber outsole that makes them a comfortable fit. Check out the detailed review of the product in this video.
- Gripping outsole
- High stability
- Sizing issue
3. Best Lightweight: Brooks Women’s Ghost 13 Running Shoe
With the Brooks Women Ghost 13 shoes, you may get the perfect balance of power and glide for a steady CrossFit experience. The segmented crash pad allows stable transitions, and the superior mesh upper with its secure fit lends a snug hold for the foot. This pair brings the comfort of superior cushioning without tampering the performance. Watch this video of the product for more information.
- Carries APMA seal of acceptance
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA loft cushion
- Stable design
- Balanced performance
- Not ideal for higher arches
4. Best Form-Fitting: Puma Women’s Tazon 6 WN’s FM Cross-Trainer Shoe
Puma Women’s Tazon 6 cross-trainer comes with a synthetic leather material cladding the foot for a gripping fit. Midfoot saddle and EVA foam help reduce shock and boost comfort for longer. These shoes are a stable and reliable pair, providing good traction for tackling the WOD.
- Lightweight and supportive
- Stable platform
- Good arch support
- Could be a little hard on the feet
5. Best Non Slip: GDEFY Women’s MATeeM Cross-Trainer
The GDEFY Women’s cross-trainer combines comfort and power work in tandem with each other. Flexible and elastic, these shoes feature a hybrid smart technology to alleviate foot pain and stress with superior shock absorption. The trainers fit snugly with their soft mesh lining, and the microfiber upper provides ventilation for a cool workout session. It has a streamlined heel counter and protective shank for midsole protection and stride balance.
- Stable base
- Non-slip heel counter
- Pain-relief technology
- Free orthotic insoles
- High resistance PU
- May not be true to size
6. Best Breathable: Ryka Women’s Influence Cross Trainer
Ryka women’s influence cross trainers give you one less reason to worry about with their stable support. The flex-foil and direct-fuse layers add lateral stability to these kicks. The pair also sports a dual-density midsole with adequate cushioning while offering grip on box jumps and weights. The N-Gage EVA technology provides cushioning on impact. The synthetic mesh upper and rubber sole make it comfortable.
- Traction outsole
- Solid cushioning
- Pivot point on the sole
- Arch support is not satisfactory
7. Best Durable: Nike Women’s Fitness Shoes
Nike women’s fitness shoes are ultra-comfy trainers that can reduce off any discomfort during intensive training. Its ergonomic design provides great stability and support. It has a hard sole that is stable, making it an ideal fit for all cross-fit exercises. Available in three color combinations, these kicks look super chic.
- Traction for speed
- Hyper lift insert
- Stylish design
- Optimizes performance
- Sole may feel a bit hard for newbies
8. Best Flexible: Reebok Women’s Nano 9 Cross Trainer Shoes
Built specifically for CrossFit enthusiasts, the Reebok women’s nano 9 cross trainer shoes are a versatile pair of kicks. The flex weave design provides high stretch and breathability for a smooth workout experience. Their cut and cushioning deliver high mobility and support for the ankle during intense movements. The toe box is wide enough to favor heavy weightlifting. You can choose from wide color options to make your athleisure look appealing.
- Flexweave Technology
- Strong grip
- Increased stability
- High flexibility
- Could be a little hard on the forefoot
9. Best Lateral Support: Reebok Women’s Nano X Cross Trainer Running Shoes
Reebok women’s running shoes blend comfort and breathability with an ideal heel-to-toe drop and a stable, solid base. The high-density foam and superior cushioning provide top-notch protection against injuries. They are perfect for any gym terrain without a single caveat, whether you tackle your sprints or tryst with the Kettlebell swings.
- Great for overpronation
- EVA midsole
- Good lateral support
- Sturdy fit
- Increased flexibility
- Might feel too high on the ankle
10. Best Footbed: Puma Women’s Prowl Slip on Cross Trainer
Stepping up the game with its ultra-light design, this pair of kicks wear snug and power through most CrossFit exercises. The outsole is made of rubber, and the footbed contains soft foam for enhanced support. Their synthetic, sock-like upper lends them a superior skin-like comfort ideal for high-energy movements like box jumps.
- Comfortable insoles
- Alleviates pressure
- Gripping upper
- Trendy looks
- Could be uncomfortable
11. Best Ergonomic: Weweya Barefoot Shoes Minimalist Running Cross Training Shoe
Weweya barefoot shoes have a breathable mesh upper that keeps the foot comfortably dry for long. Their anti-slip outsole makes exercises, such as box jumps, clean and jerk, and lunges efficiently while the insole provides good arch support to fend off injuries. The wide toe box provides a natural barefoot shape to the foot without any constriction for increased stability.
- Durable design
- Adjustable shoe tongue
- Ergonomic toe box
- Comfortable fit
- May not be trendy
How To Choose The Right CrossFit Shoes For Women?
Below mentioned are a few points you should consider before buying CrossFit shoes.
- Stability: CrossFit training is extensively power-oriented, and a pair of trainers with a wide sole delivers high-performance, whether it’s hitting a sprint or tackling a jump.
- Comfort: The soft padding will provide a smooth transition during runs, and the ergonomic structure helps provide stable performance during weight training.
- Heel-to-toe drop: Consider a heel-to-toe drop up to 4mm that provides an ideal fit for exercises requiring form and balance.
- Flexible design: Look for a shoe with a flexible upper such as the 3D fuse upper, to lend you flexibility and help you stay grounded.
Why Trust MomJunction?
After extensive research and product analysis, we have made a list of the best CrossFit shoes for women that help them stay strong and flexible while maintaining stability. The list highlights the notable features of all the products and their pros and cons to give you an unbiased opinion. This article also contains a buying guide and an FAQ section to help you choose the right pair of shoes. We have also considered user reviews posted on various e-commerce websites during our selection.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need CrossFit shoes for doing CrossFit workouts?
Yes, it would help if you had a pair of CrossFit shoes to bring the right balance of power and flexibility with the various exercises that CrossFit training demands.
2. Can I wear CrossFit shoes every day?
You can wear them every day as they provide a stable base and well-cushioned support for comfort.
Involving high-intensity workouts, CrossFit exercise requires heavy-duty shoes made for the activity. Not only are CrossFit shoes durable, but they also offer superior flexibility, allowing your feet to move freely. Considering factors such as heel-to-toe drop, cushioning, weight, and the material used helps pick a pair of CrossFit shoes that are most suitable. Lastly, keep in mind your comfort level and find the right size for a snug fit. Moreover, these shoes reduce the impact on your feet and are breathable for optimal performance.
View Profile ›