- Top 20 Thomas The Train Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Free Printable Jungle Animals Coloring Pages For Your Naughty Kid
- Free Printable Aladdin Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Best Camel Coloring Pages For Your Naughty Kid
- 10 Interesting Zoo Animals Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
The cute and adorable Curious George has captured the imagination and hearts of children all over the world with his wit and sense of humor. The popular children’s book series highlights the famous monkey who has come from his native hometown to the big city.
Each book is an introduction to a new adventure undertaken by Curious George through the city. The Man with the Yellow Hat is responsible for taking care of Curious George and helps save him when he is in a tight spot.
Therefore, our set of curious George coloring sheets will excite your child, offering a great and productive way to keep your child occupied for hours!
The 15 Best Curious George Coloring Pages For Kids:
The Curious George coloring pages to print showcase the monkey on some of his famous adventures. These curious George coloring free printables are entertaining and interactive and will keep your kid occupied for prolonged periods of time.
1. Baby Curious George:
The picture highlights a young Curious George before being rescued by the Man in the Yellow Hat
- Baby Curious George has always been interested in adventure and usually finds himself in difficult situations as a result.
- This picture is apt for your child especially if he has just started learning how to color.
2. Curious George Flying With Balloons:
This picture showcases Curious George flying in the air suspended by balloons.
- Curious George finds himself in a tight spot when he flies away with the balloons only to be rescued by the Man in the Yellow Hat.
- Your kid will be excited to use a number of bright hues to color each balloon.
[ Read: Bubble Guppies Coloring Pages ]
3. Curious George In Winter:
This picture showcases the cute monkey in winter gear.
- Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat send out Christmas cards during the festive season.
- Help your child out if he needs assistance with certain elements of the picture.
4. Curious George Having A Bath:
This picture showcases Curious George getting cleaned by having a bath.
- Curious George was given a bath once he was taken into the custody of the Man with the Yellow Hat.
- You might want to prepare a bubble bath for your kid after she finishes coloring.
[ Read: Barney Coloring Pages ]
5. Curious George And The Water Hose:
The coloring page has Curious George entwined in a water hose having fun.
- The cute monkey finds himself entwined in a water hose pipe with water being sprayed around.
- This picture will appeal to the adventurous side of your kid.
6. Curious George Placing Icing On The Cake:
This picture showcases the little monkey decorating the cake with icing.
- Curious George adds the finishing touches to a cake he made for the Man in the Yellow Hat on his birthday.
- For your kid to experience the joy associated with the baking, you can bake a cake with your kid!
7. Curious George Playing With A Butterfly:
Curious George is seen in this coloring page playing with butterflies.
- He goes to the park and comes across pretty butterflies which he plays with.
- Butterflies come in various shapes and sizes and in different bold colors too. Help your darling color this page beautifully.
[ Read: Monkey Coloring Pages ]
8. Curious George And The Cook’s Wife:
This picture showcases Curious George interacting with the cook’s wife.
- Curious George is good friends with the cook’s wife who gives him small treats.
- Your kid can connect the dots by joining the numbers to find out the surprise in the picture.
[ Read: Little Red Riding Hood Coloring Pages ]
9. Curious George And The Man In The Yellow Hat:
This picture showcases the Man in the Yellow Hat playing with Curious George.
- The Man in The Yellow Hat is the person responsible for taking care of Curious George – his good friend.
- Coloring human figures can be quite difficult, help your kid with it.
10. Curious George And Glue:
This image is fun as it showcases Curious George gluing together a craft.
- The adorable monkey loves to engage in fun art and crafts to keep himself occupied.
- You can explain to your kid the importance of engaging in creative activities.
11. Curious George With Little Girl:
This picture shows Curious George in winter gear with another girl.
- Curious George is on an adventure with a little girl traversing through the snow.
- Encourage your little girl to read the Curious George books to get a better understanding.
[ Read: Kitten Coloring Pages ]
12. Curious George With A Fire Hat:
We see the cute monkey donning a fireman’s hat.
- Curious George visits a fire station and captures the hearts of the fireman there.
- Your little boy will need to see a colored image of a fire hat to understand the color scheme better.
13. Curious George With Paint:
A mischievous Curious George is seen here hiding a paint brush.
- The Curious George coloring pages are great fun for kids who love adventures. Introduce your kid to the books, for him to appreciate and fall in love with the adorable monkey.
You can actually allow your kid to use paint to color the picture to keep things authentic.
[ Read: Finding Nemo Coloring Pages ]
14. Curious George Releasing Butterflies:
We see the monkey playing with butterflies during his next visit to the park near his home.
- Curious George loves playing with butterflies, whenever he visits the park.
- Your kid will be able to focus better on the picture while coloring because it is a close-up image.
15. Suspended Curious George:
Here we see Curious George suspended by a lever attached to a thick piece of robe with alphabets to the side.
- Curious George hangs from a suspended wire after one of his adventures goes wrong. However, by the look on his face, he is thoroughly enjoying it.
- Your kid will love to color figures in motion as well as revise his alphabets which can be viewed from the side.
These free printable curious George coloring pages online will definitely pique the interest of your kid because it showcases all their favorite character. Let us know how much your kid loved these curious George coloring pages free.