Severe humidity can turn the environment irritated, damp, unbearable, salty, and sweaty. An effective dehumidifier works perfectly in these situations. It is a simple appliance that reduces humidity levels, making the environment comfortable and breezy.
Here is a list of the best dehumidifiers in India to create a fresh atmosphere at your home.
Types Of Dehumidifiers
Here are the three types of dehumidifiers.
- Compressor dehumidifier: This standard device operates within the temperature range of 15 to 30 °C. It works to approximately reduce 30l of humidity daily from a moderate size room. You can use this product for your bedroom or office.
- Thermo-electric dehumidifier: Equipped with advanced Peltier technology, this appliance efficiently absorbs a large amount of humidity without consuming too much energy. It works well with vehicles.
- Desiccant dehumidifier: This model features a huge capacity tank and uses silica gel to soak the moisture from any space conveniently. The lightweight appliance works in almost all sizes of space.
Benefits Of Dehumidifiers
- Protection against allergies: Dehumidifiers act against the allergens and protect from several allergies caused due to dampness.
- Eliminates fungus: Fungal growth significantly increases in the presence of excessive humidity. The control on dampness further leads to the elimination of fungus.
- Relief from odor: Damp walls and furniture give a pungent smell. A dehumidifier effectively helps in removing this smell.
- Works well to dry clothes: Most dehumidifiers work exceptionally well when it comes to drying clothes.
- Safeguards furniture: The appliance provides immense protection to your home and office’s valuable furniture and assets by eliminating the excess moisture and dampness from the air.
13 Best Dehumidifiers In India
The compact and super-efficient appliance features a simple design with one control for smooth functioning. Equipped with advanced Peltier technology, the humidifier can quickly clear up to 250ml of humidity every day. The product also features a huge water retention power of 500ml. It has a fixed water storage tank at the bottom to easily hold up to 16oz water. The LED indicators of the damp room dehumidifier are easy to operate.
- Creates minimal noise
- Easy-to-operate LED indicators
- Easy to store
- Barely requires any supervision
- Features no pipeline for water disposal
The modern design dehumidifier from Power Pye is a well-built appliance that can effectively absorb moisture, dust particles, mites and dry your clothes. It has a comfortable handle to make it easy to move around and a super large water tank to hold 5.5l of water. The dehumidifier is energy-recovering and eliminates up to 20l of water daily.
- Detachable vessel
- Includes a two-year warranty
- A bit bulky
The mini-size damp room dehumidifier is an efficient product equipped with advanced Peltier technology. The appliance features a large-size water tank of 700ml capacity and can efficiently eliminate up to 250ml of water on an average basis at 30°C. It also prevents water from accumulating on the walls and provides fresh and comfortable air.
- Single-button control
- Auto-off feature
- Reduces bacteria
- A bit too small
The superior-quality dehumidifier effortlessly removes water without creating any noise. It effectively deducts 250ml of water at 30°C with relative humidity at around 80%. The single-button device effectively turns off automatically when the water-retaining capacity reaches its peak. The product works well as a bathroom air dehumidifier.
- Easy to store
- Energy saver
- Prevents water from accumulating
- Not suitable for large rooms
With a significant tank capacity of 500ml, this portable dehumidifier can effectively purify up to 250ml water daily. The appliance can pull down your room’s humidity by up to 80%. This damp room dehumidifier works well in small spaces, such as your bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Includes a two-year warranty
- Saves electricity
- Auto-shut-off feature
- A bit noisy
The SereneLife compact and super-efficient dehumidifier regulate the humidity and dampness of walls and furniture. It is a lightweight appliance that quickly activates with the click of a single button and features a built-in ventilation fan for enhanced airflow. The water tank is easy to remove, and the air filter is convenient to wash and reuse at any time.
- Premium LED indicator lights
- Eliminates foul odor
- Consumes minimal energy
- Automatic power-off feature
- May require frequent cleaning
The powerful and robust dehumidifier is super effective in small spaces such as closets, cabinets, and cars. This appliance can also be used as a bathroom air dehumidifier. With non-toxic crystallized silica gel technology, the device can efficiently absorb four- to six-ounce of moisture on an average basis without any leakage. The appliance requires no battery for smooth operation.
- Indicator for recharge
- Might take longer to recharge
The Better and Brighter dehumidifier is an energy-saving appliance equipped with a 500ml water tank that effectively removes 250ml of moisture daily. It is a thermoelectric appliance that operates at a low noise level and has an energy-efficient 25W certified adapter for prevention against overheating. The product eliminates fungus, smelly odor, and dampness from the walls and furniture of your room.
- Features LED indicator
- Safe to operate
- Energy efficient
- Operates at low noise
- Has no warranty period
The compact dehumidifier is easy to place in any corner of your room without taking much space. It features a 2.6-liter storage tank of 12-liter capacity. The automatic 24-hour timer allows you to pre-set the desired time setting, and you can dry your clothes using this versatile appliance. The dehumidifier’s LED screen is quite large, and the auto-shut-off feature makes it super convenient.
- Includes a one-year warranty
- Auto defrost feature
- Aesthetic design
- Features child lock function
- Fluid emissions are not covered in the warranty
The innovative and technologically advanced white color dehumidifier has two power supplies and is a practical appliance that works well with most spaces. It is compact and can conveniently fit in with the minimal area. The device features an auto-shut-off function and is compatible with socket and USB ports.
- Technologically advanced
- Smooth noiseless functioning
- Double power source
- Convenient LED panel
- Does not feature auto-restart function
The versatile appliance works like a dehumidifier and absorbs dust and mites, and is helpful as a blow dryer. It can remove up to 30-liter of moisture in any given space and saves up to 6.5-liter of water daily. The device effectively prevents you from all the allergies due to the accumulated dust.
- High capacity
- Auto-frost control feature
- Useful in drying clothes
- Takes a bit of space
The thermoelectric dehumidifier from Gurin is equipped with light and quiet thermo-electric Peltier technology. It features a transparent and easily detachable water tank. The device’s top panel features an on and off switch and an air filter that you can clean as and when required. It is a compact appliance with a water holding capacity of 16oz.
- Occupies minimal space
- Ultra silent
- Easy to operate
- Includes no warranty
The sleek design appliance with a wooden texture on each side can effectively remove 30l of water daily. The device is equipped with a pre-installed ionizer and can save up to six liters of water. It is an energy-saving dehumidifier that purifies the air and features a sturdy handle.
- Elegant look
- Child-lock feature
- Huge reserving competence
- Spot dryer
- Handle is a bit complicated
How To Choose The Right Dehumidifier In India?
Here are some essential factors you should consider to buy a dehumidifier.
Prefer a dehumidifier equipped with a significant capacity of at least 28 to33l that can work in all space sizes and conveniently provides relief from extreme humidity.
Look for a lightweight and compact device to place in any corner of the room. You can comfortably carry a portable dehumidifier from one place to another.
3. Ultra-quiet operation:
A superior-quality dehumidifier can also operate smoothly without creating too much noise. Look for an appliance that is ultra-quiet and runs smoothly.
4. LED panel:
The appliance should feature a significant size LED panel with large-sized buttons that are easy to access.
A dehumidifier that comes with a warranty period adds to its reliability and makes it safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should a dehumidifier run constantly?
It is advisable to run a dehumidifier on a constant level till the relative humidity (RH) level is below 60%. Most technologically advanced appliances feature an auto-shut-off feature that activates once total capacity is reached.
2. What is the best place to put a humidifier?
You can place the dehumidifiers in any damp room with high humidity levels. The device should be away from walls to ensure enhanced air circulation.
A dehumidifier is an effective solution for all summer difficulties due to extreme humidity. It also ensures protection against fungus, molds, mites, etc., and improves hygiene by creating a pleasant environment at your home or office. Buy any one of these best dehumidifiers to face the overwhelming humidity with ease.