Add a touch of sophistication to your kitchen with our list of the best Delta kitchen faucets. Faucets are necessary for any kitchen, allowing you to wash your hands and rinse fruits and vegetables quickly while keeping the place around you clean. Delta’s smart kitchen faucets have measurable water distribution, touchless control functions, increased flow rate, and a classic design suitable for contemporary homes.
With various advanced features and other options, choosing the right faucet for your kitchen may be challenging. So, take a look at our list of tried-and-tested products from trusted manufacturers of faucets to learn more and make an informed decision.
- 1 Best Touch-Technology Delta Leland Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet Delta Faucet $309.85 ON AMAZON Read More › $309.85 ON AMAZON
- 2 Best Easy-To-Clean Delta Essa Single-Handle Touch Faucet Delta Faucet $244.11 ON AMAZON Read More › $244.11 ON AMAZON
- 3 Best Stylish Delta Faucet Trinsic Single-Handle Faucet Delta Faucet $419.39 ON AMAZON Read More › $419.39 ON AMAZON
- 4 Best Stain-Resistant Delta Faucet Windemere 2-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet Delta $91.0 ON AMAZON Read More › $91.0 ON AMAZON
- 5 Best ADA Compliant Delta Faucet Foundations Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet Delta Faucet $62.89 ON AMAZON Read More › $62.89 ON AMAZON
- 6 Best Easy-To-Install Delta Faucet Linden Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet Delta Faucet $290.47 ON AMAZON Read More › $290.47 ON AMAZON
- 7 Best Lifetime Warranty Delta Faucet Cassidy Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet Delta Faucet $442.93 ON AMAZON Read More › $442.93 ON AMAZON
- 8 Best Flexible Spout Delta Faucet Trinsic Pro Single-Handle Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet Delta Faucet $736.02 ON AMAZON Read More › $736.02 ON AMAZON
- 9 Best Convenient Hose Delta Faucet Spargo Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet Delta Faucet $229.0 ON AMAZON Read More › $229.0 ON AMAZON
- 10 Best Leakproof Delta Faucet Linden Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet Delta Faucet $185.18 ON AMAZON Read More › $185.18 ON AMAZON
11 Best Delta Kitchen Faucets
Delta Faucet’s Leland single-handle touch faucet uses Diamond Seal technology and has a gaps-free connection feature to make it leak-free. It is made of brass and is durable, and the Spotshield stainless steel coating prevents water stains and marks. This best-selling faucet is equipped with an LED indicator that changes color as the water temperature changes.
The head of the kitchen sprayer is firmly fixed in place and does not droop over time. It has a powerful pull-out sprayer that can dissolve stubborn stains without splashing. To understand the nuances of the efficient product in detail, you can check out this review.
- Compatible with one or three-hole mounting
- Flexible wand and secure docking
- Available with spot-resistant finishes
- Magnetic docking
- Easy installation
- Difficult to turn off at times
- Possible unintentional activation
"This faucet's touch feature and swiveling spout are pretty handy, and the sleek design complements my kitchen aesthetics. Installation was a bit tricky, so I sought professional help, but it's been performing well for my kitchen needs."
Clean the aerator regularly to remove trapped and clogged debris and improve the water pressure for a smooth water flow.
Delta’s Essa has a drop-down sprayer with a 62-inch inner diameter hose offering a 20-inch extension. The rubber touch clean spray holes make it easy to remove calcium and hard water build-up with just a few swipes. This kitchen faucet with diamond sealing technology is made of diamond-embedded ceramic sealing material for improved water pressure, leak-free operation and durability.
The MagnaTite docking uses a magnet to hold the kitchen sprayer in place and to prevent drooping. You can check the water temperature using the LED light indicator to avoid accidental burning of hands due to hot water. Check out this YouTuber’s review of this professional-grade faucet.
- One or three-hole mounting
- Minimum leakage
- Magnetic, detachable spray head
- Touch-on, touch-off
- Easy to clean
- Water temperature gauge
- Possible accidental activation
"This touch-activated faucet is a significant upgrade to my old faucet. Installation was straightforward with a few tools, and its sleek design is a big plus. It is a dependable choice that has made regular kitchen chores convenient."
The Trinsic single-handle faucet from Delta is equipped with a high arc spout. The stylish design of the faucet can match the modern style of your kitchen. It is equipped with a convenient pull-down kitchen sprayer and a sturdy magnetic holder, which will not wear out over time, and you can firmly fix the detachable head in place. The touch clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe off water deposits and lime residues without harsh chemicals.
The wand has a dual-function option that will enable you to switch from spray to stream as needed. This kitchen faucet with signature Diamond Seal technology comes with InnoFlex one-piece supply line to reduce leakage points. The tried-and-tested modern faucet is easy to install in a sink with one or three holes and has a Delta lifetime limited warranty.
- Multiple finish options
- Kitchen faucet with leak-reducing technology
- The magnetic docking spray head
- 20in hose reach
- Sleek design
- Fits one or three-hole sinks
- Some parts may need to be purchased separately
"It is a cherished addition to my modern kitchen, meeting my requirements effectively. While the lack of an aerator option is a minor inconvenience, it is a stylish and functional pick that does its job as intended."
Delta Leland Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet
Delta Essa Single-Handle Touch Faucet
Delta Faucet Trinsic Single-Handle Faucet
|6 AA batteries required
|3 AA batteries required
|11.47 x 10.44 x 14.84 inches
|1.25 x 10.75 x 15.75 inches
|9.5 x 2.5 x 15.69 inches
Delta’s 2-Handle Windemere sink faucet has a convenient side-sprayer, retractable hoses, and powerful nozzles to rinse effectively flush your sink, making it a trusted choice of many reviewers. This traditional dual-handle faucet unit has independent hot and cold water handles and has a classic appearance. Equipped with a high-arch spout that can rotate 360°, it leaves more space in the sink for large dishes.
The elegant stainless steel finish features the Delta Brilliance finish, which is stain-resistant. The kit is mainly made of plastic parts to make it resistant to corrosion and rust. The faucet fits a four-hole, eight-inch configuration and has a Delta lifetime limited warranty.
- High arc spout
- Features a 360° rotatable spout
- Includes a matching side sprayer
- Traditional faucet construction
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Length of the spout is a little short
"This Delta faucet is a decent pick with its subtle design and straightforward installation. It suits my sink specification pretty well. The water flow is gentler than expected, but the lightweight sprayer performs well."
A pull-down faucet is a great choice for the kitchen, as it quickly fills taller pots with high water pressure.
The Foundations model uses a single control handle design to adjust the water temperature and flow rate. The color-coordinated side sprayer with a 20-inch retractable hose can easily keep the sink clean and rinse fruits and vegetables. The faucet has a simple curve, a low arc, and a 360-degrees rotation angle, providing extra working space in the sink.
It can fit a four-hole configuration, and the ADA compliant device comes with a Delta lifetime limited warranty. The stylish chrome finish adds to its charm, making it a welcome accessory in the kitchen.
- Includes convenient side sprayer
- Single handle for ease of use
- Spout swivels 360°
- ADA compliant
- Can be noisy while the water is running
"I love the convenience this faucet offers with its spray hose that reaches every corner of my sink. It seems sturdy enough and installing it was a breeze. For this price range, it is a functional choice with plenty to offer when used correctly."
Delta’s Linden has a single handle design with an arctic stainless steel finish to match your kitchen decor. Equipped with a multi-flow sprayer head, it provides three settings: spray, stream, and high water flow, allowing you to complete kitchen tasks quickly and effectively.
Besides, the spray head has a 20-inch retractable hose and a 120-degree rotation function. Designed to fit one or three-hole, eight-inch sink configuration, this time-tested model has a Delta lifetime limited warranty.
- Three spray settings
- Easy to understand installation instructions
- Practical modern features
- Pull-out swivel hose
- Minimizes leakages
- Not suitable for a double sink as it has a limited range of motion
"I got this one to replace my previous kitchen faucet, and its low-profile design and impressive functionality make it a clear winner in my kitchen. It requires occasional maintenance, but I like how it matches my kitchen sink's stainless steel aesthetics."
The performance-driven Delta Faucet Cassidy model uses the signature Diamond Seal advanced technology to minimize the risk of water leakage in the kitchen. The faucet’s water outlet can be extended up to 20 inches and rotate 360 degrees, leaving enough space for your sink to efficiently manipulate large dishes.
Touch clean technology allows you to wipe away dirt and water deposits from the spray holes quickly. InnoFlex PEX pipes strengthen external points from leakages.
- Ease of installation
- 360-degree swivel
- Sleek design
- Minimizes leaks with Diamond Seal technology
- Features Touch-Clean technology
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Low arc spout
"This faucet caught my eye for its elegant brushed finish. It blends style and functionality in one unit. The sprayer works effectively, although the pull-out mechanism felt a bit stiff initially."
A pull-out faucet has a flexible design, which allows controlled water splashing, making it a good choice for washing dishes.
Delta Faucet’s Trinsic Pro is sturdy and durable enough to be used in commercial kitchens, with a stylish modern appearance and stainless steel finish. The pull-out sprayer is equipped with a robust magnetic bracket, which can be firmly locked in place and does not droop. The spring-loaded faucet can be maneuvered to cover every corner of the sink and make room for a large pile of dirty dishes.
The modern faucet is equipped with Touch20 and TempSense and needs just a gentle tap with your wrist or forearm to turn on and off the water supply or to indicate the water temperature to prevent burns. You can wipe off calcium and lime deposits in the sin easily without using chemicals.
- Flexible spout
- High arc
- Compatible with one or three-hole mounting
- Built-in anti-leak advanced technology
- Magnetic docking head
- Touch-clean system
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Textured faucet neck may be difficult to clean
"I found this kitchen faucet perfect for adding elegance to my kitchen. While the touch function is erratic sometimes, it is a delightful find, offering both stylish appeal and functional convenience."
The clean and smooth appearance of this Spargo model from Delta Faucet makes it an excellent choice for the kitchen. The light-touch cleaning spray holes allow you to clean calcium and water deposit build-up with a swipe of your finger. You can customize the kitchen faucet to fit the single hole, two-hole, three-hole, and four-hole sink configurations.
The tried-and-tested faucet comes equipped with a soap dispenser, optional deck plate, and InnoFlex supply line. Backed by the Delta lifetime limited warranty, this device has a SpotShield stainless finish to make it stain and spot-resistant.
- High-arc spout swivels 360 degrees
- Convenient 20-inch hose
- Integrated supply lines
- Sleek design
- Magnetic docking system
- Minimizes leakages
- Soap dispenser spout may be short for some sinks
"The stylish look of this faucet complements my kitchen decor and the handy spray shield technology is a definite plus. I struggled with the installation, but I loved how it turned out."
Delta’s Linden kitchen sink faucet comes with a matching side sprayer with a retractable hose and powerful nozzle that can easily remove stubborn food deposits. The spout has a 120-degree rotation angle and a single faucet handle to control the water volume and temperature.
The device has Delta patented Diamond Seal technology equipped with an InnoFlex PEX supply line with long service life to make it leak proof. The brass kitchen faucet is designed to accommodate sinks with two or four holes, and the box includes an optional deck plate, offering ease of installation.
- Diamond Seal technology
- Convenient side sprayer
- Spout swivels 120 degrees
- Useful modern features
- Lifetime limited warranty
- May be difficult to control the water temperature at times
"I recently installed this faucet in my kitchen, and I love how it elevates my kitchen decor–it looks pretty neat! The water pressure from both the sprayer and faucet is also just perfect. It is an efficient and stylish addition to my kitchen."
11. Best Durable:Delta Faucet Classic Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
This Classic model from Delta Faucet, known for its proven flexibility, allows you to switch between dual sinks and has a single faucet handle to convert hot to cold water. The faucet has a side sprayer with a retractable hose, which can easily wash vegetables and clean the sink’s hard-to-reach parts. With a polished chrome finish, this faucet has a timeless appearance, can be integrated with your kitchen, and comes with a Delta lifetime limited warranty.
- Diamond seal technology minimizes leaks
- 180-degree swivel feature
- Matching powerful side sprayer
- Made of durable material
- Easy installation
- The lever may be difficult to tune to the required temperature
"While the instructions were a tad too detailed, I could install this faucet in my kitchen. The polished finish requires some maintenance, but I love that it adds a touch of luxury to my kitchen decor."
How To Choose The Right Delta Kitchen Faucets?
Before selecting a Delta kitchen faucet, it is essential to balance style and purpose. Here are some tips for choosing the best Delta kitchen faucet.
- Type of spout: The classic straight spout kitchen faucet with a side sprayer is a traditional and safe choice. You also have the pull-down and pull-out sprayers with powerful, strong docking magnets and spray shields. You can choose a sprayer that has greater flexibility and saves space.
- Single-handle vs. two-handle: The classic two-handle faucet design may be your regular choice, but now you can choose the stylish single-handle model equipped with the innovative Touch2O technology. These hands-free devices are perfect for your kitchen.
- Choice of finish: Delta faucets are available in various finishes, such as chrome, matte black, stainless steel, and champagne bronze. You can choose the one that can add vitality to your kitchen. To facilitate maintenance, you can try SpotShield finish to prevent fingerprints and water stains.
Janna Robinson, an interior designer and lifestyle technology design expert, says, “Solid brass faucets are not only defined by their timeless aesthetics, but also offer durability, require the least care, and are resistant to hard water, which often corrodes and leaves water spots on other metals.”
How To Clean The Lines Of Delta Faucets?
Gently dab away the water from the faucet’s surface before it evaporates and causes mineral deposits. To remove water stains, use warm water and a soft damp cloth. You can combine white vinegar and water in equal measures to remove lime and calcium deposits. Although most Delta Faucets are equipped with SpotShield technology and TouchClean spray holes, they may develop some water stains and be rid of dirt using just your hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Delta faucets made by Moen?
No, Moen and Delta are two different brands that manufacture residential and commercial faucets. Delta is a division of Masco Corporation, while Moen is a subsidiary of Fortune Brands Home & Security.
2. How long does a kitchen faucet last?
A faucet may last anywhere between ten and 15 years. The lifespan of a faucet depends on factors such as the amount of minerals in the water, frequency of usage, and the hardness or softness of water.
3. Do Delta kitchen faucets have a lifetime warranty?
No, Delta kitchen faucets do not come with a lifetime warranty. Faucets installed in residential buildings have a warranty cover of ten years, while the ones installed in commercial establishments have a five-year warranty cover. Note that the warranty covers only parts that are defective or have faulty finishing (1).
4. Are Delta faucets made of metal or plastic?
Stainless steel is the primary material used for making Delta faucets. However, some faucets may have some plastic or ceramic parts.
5. Is zinc or brass better for faucets?
Solid brass construction faucets are long-lasting, leakproof, and corrosion-resistant. However, they can be expensive. On the other hand, zinc faucets are affordable alternatives but might rust when exposed to moisture.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Faucets are must-haves in modern-day kitchens, but choosing one from an array of options can be time-consuming. Our writer and reviewer, Sakshi John, has screened several product descriptions, user reviews, and testers’ experiences to curate this faucet collection of the best Delta kitchen faucets. In addition, she has highlighted the innovative features and pointed out the pros and cons of each reliable product. Also included is a buying guide to help you buy the one that is most suitable for your kitchen.
The best Delta kitchen faucets are elegant and functional, making them must-haves for smart kitchens. They come in various designs with varying features to complement any modern kitchen sink. Our top picks from this faucet collection include the Delta Leland Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet for its touch technology and flexible wand and the Delta Essa Single-Handle Touch Faucet for minimal leakage, temperature indicator, and durability. The Delta Faucet Trinsic Single-Handle Faucet also stands out for its stylish, easy-to-clean design. When choosing a kitchen faucet by Delta, prioritize a flexible high arc spout with a swivel function. In addition, a faucet that is easy to install and clean makes a good pick. You may also choose between a single-handle and a traditional double-handle unit based on your preference and consider a reliable one with a good finish for durability and style.
Infographic: Advantages Of Using Kitchen Faucets With A Sprayer
Kitchen faucets with sprayers are a perfect blend of convenience and versatility, enabling effortless cleaning and rinsing while adding a touch of modern elegance to your culinary space. Explore the accompanying infographic, highlighting why installing a faucet with a sprayer in your kitchen is essential.
- Limited Warranty On Delta Faucets
- Best Countertop Dishwashers
- Best Sponge Holders
- Best Wall Hooks For Home Decoration
- Best Pedestal Sinks