When you have a toddler at home, soiled diapers and nappy changes are a constant. We have created a list of the best diapers for toddlers to keep your baby dry and clean. These diapers are safe for your child’s delicate skin, and it locks in the liquid to prevent leaks. Your baby can sleep comfortably throughout the night without irritation. So, check our list to choose the right diaper.
Our Top Picks
10 Best Diapers For Toddlers
1. Best Breathable: Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers
The 108-pack hypoallergenic diapers come in solid whites and polka dot prints. You can choose a size above a snug fit for extra absorbency and comfort. The diapers offer 12-hour leak protection and include a wetness indicator. Their outer layer is breathable, and the material is skin-friendly and free of chemicals.
2. Best Disposable: Luvs Ultra Leakguards Disposable Baby Diapers
Luvs disposable diapers are super soft against the delicate toddler skin. This 124-pack is recommended for children over 35lb. The ultra-leak guards and the night-lock technology can protect for up to 12 hours. Refastenable tabs keep the diaper in place with a snug fit, while a wetness indicator turns blue when your toddler needs a diaper change.
3. Best Eco-Friendly: Pampers Swaddle’s Overnights Disposable Diapers
The 42-piece disposable diapers from Pampers offer overnight protection to your child. Their lock-away channels can minimize leaks, while the breathe-free liners keep the skin ventilated, dry, and fresh. They are designed with soft, flexible sides and a cushioned stretch for a snug fit. The diapers provide extra absorption and a wetness indicator to keep the skin dry. They are hypoallergenic and free of parabens, latex, and chlorine.
4. Best Leak Protection: Honest Overnight Baby Diapers
Honest’s box of 54 diapers comes in cute, sleepy sheep prints. The ultra-soft and hypoallergenic diapers offer extra absorption and are gentle on the skin. They are designed with stretchy side panels, an elastic waistband, fastening tabs, and leg cuffs for a snug fit and leak protection. A soft liner with multi-layer technology keeps moisture away with overnight leak protection. The eco-friendly diaper is made without harmful chemicals.
5. Best Waterproof: Alvababy Cloth Diapers
The cloth diapers are washable and reusable. Their outer layer is made of polyester and breathable and waterproof TPU. The inner layer is suede which moves the moisture away to the three-layer microfiber inserts. These nappies are soft and comfortable against the child’s skin. They are eco-friendly and have snap buttons for a customized fit.
6. Best For Overnight Protection: Select Kids Sposie Absorbent Booster Pads
For overnight protection, you can use the adhesive booster pads with pull-on and regular diapers. Suitable for heavy wetters, these adhesive strips stick to the diaper inner and provide added protection. It is 20% more absorbent than regular diapers, minimizing leaks. It is silky soft against a toddler’s skin.
7. Best Plant-Based Material: Seventh Generation Baby Diapers
The 115-pack diapers are suitable for sensitive skin. They provide 12-hour protection from wetness and leaks. A breathable FreshAir layer releases humidity and sucks the moisture away from the skin. Made from sustainably sourced plant-based materials, they have an absorbent core and soft leg cuffs.
8. Best Leak-Lock System: Huggies Little Movers Baby Diapers
Huggies Little Movers diapers feature a five-way fit system. They have a contoured shape for a better hold and are leak-proof. A dry-touch liner absorbs wetness, while a leak-lock system helps curb leaks for 12 hours. The pocketed waistband offers a snug fit, and the double-grip strips prevent the diaper from shifting while the baby moves. A wetness indicator lets you know when the child needs a change.
9. Best Durable: Dyper Responsibly Sourced Bamboo Baby Diapers
The plain white diapers from Dyper are ink-free and made from sustainably sourced bamboo. These 66-pack diapers are suitable for children below 10lb. These nappies are soft and absorbent with moisture-wicking features. The advanced bamboo fibers are durable and comfortable. They are free of phthalates, latex, chlorine, and other harmful chemicals.
10. Best Comfortable: Earth’s Best Tender Care Disposable Baby Diapers
The chlorine-free baby diapers from Earth’s Best are disposable and skin-friendly. They are designed with moisture-barrier cuffs and breathable, leak-proof sides to keep the baby dry and comfortable. These diapers are crafted without latex, dye, and fragrance. They have stretchable panels with fasteners to prevent leaks and provide a snug fit.
How To Choose The Right Diapers For Toddlers?
Consider the following points when choosing the right diapers for toddlers.
- Pack size: Buy in bulk as children need many diapers, and these won’t go to waste till the child is potty trained.
- Absorbency: Ensure the inner layer is ultra-absorbent. Diapers turn the liquid to gel to help prevent wetness, minimizing the chances of diaper rashes and infections.
- Size: Pick the right size for your child according to their age and weight. If the diaper is too small, it will be tight and uncomfortable, too big, and could cause leakage and shifting.
- Elastic and lock-ins: Choose diapers with elastic waistbands and lock-in technology to ensure the diaper fits snugly, and the side lock-ins keep the wetness inside, preventing leakages.
- Wetness indicator: Select diapers with wetness indicators that tell you when your child needs a diaper change. It can reduce discomfort, irritability, and rashes.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Our product writer Vibha Navarathna is a highly skilled writer who helps parents find safe baby products. Here, she has curated a list of the best diapers for toddlers that will help keep your child clean and dry. Vibha scanned several forums and websites to find credible reviews and parental opinions on different diapers available in the market to compile this list. She has provided a detailed description of each product, along with a concise buyer’s guide to help you choose the right one for your little one.
Buying the right diapers for your precious baby can make all the difference. A diaper should combine comfort and efficiency so your baby is cozy. When picking a pack of diapers for your baby, make sure that it is highly absorbent, leaving behind no wetness. Additionally, pay attention to the size of the diaper and ensure it fits perfectly. Also, the material used should be soft and free of toxins so that it is gentle on your baby’s skin. You may also choose one that comes with a wetness indicator.
- Best Baby Diaper Brands
- Best Diapers To Prevent Blowouts
- Best Natural Disposable Diapers
- Best Baby Swim Diapers