A dive bag is a waterproof carrier that is designed to fit your scuba diving or snorkeling gear. These bags come in various styles and are designed to be quick-drying and durable.
If you have the perfect scuba diving gear and want to go around the world on a diving trip, then, a good dive bag is what you need. These bags are versatile and can be used to conveniently store and protect all the things you need at the beach.
Here is a list of some of the best dive bags you can choose to buy online.
13 Best Dive Bags
The Mares Cruise scuba gear bag could be one of the best dive gear bags, as it is fast to dry and compact. This bag is spacious enough to carry four masks, snorkels, fins, and vests.
- All mesh body
- Spacious, can fit extra-long fins
- Easy to rinse the gear inside the bag
- Zippers are made of non-corrosive materials
- All-way-around wrapping handles
- Foldable into a compact size
This dive bag comes with a spacious 135-liter capacity and measures 37.43×13.40×16.55in. It is a waterproof dive bag suitable to be carried in a boat.
- Comes with strong radio frequency welded seam
- Made of waterproof and durable PVC material
- Detachable and adjustable handles
- A water release cap to wash bag and equipment at the same time
- Extra spacious to fit even long fins
- Side handles
- Water-resistant zipped pocket
- Durable zippers
If you are looking for a dive mesh bag that can be carried as a backpack, then try you can consider this scuba diving bag from Athletico. This ergonomically designed bag comes in dimensions of 29x16x16 in and features a durable and lightweight body.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Sternum and back strap to distribute the weight equally
- Attached whistle for emergencies
- PVC-coated mesh that dries quickly
- Breathable design to avoid mold formation
- Drawstring closure and a full-length zipper
- Exterior and interior pockets
- Drain holes for washing the bag and the equipment at the same time
The Kraken Aquatics dive bag comes in two sizes, large and extra-large,to fit most of your diving equipment, including snorkels, swim gear, beach toys, and long fins. The large bag measures 30x13x13in and the XL bag’s dimensions are 36x16x16in.
- Mesh body for quick drying and easy rinse off
- Zippered side pockets for storage
- Another storage pocket inside the bag
- Includes shoulder straps as well as carry-on hand straps
- Easy to fold and store
If you are looking for a dive bag with large storage space, then this mesh dive bag from Bulex is just what you need. This bag measures 37x15x15in and can fit all, including snorkels, fins, goggles, masks, and wet suits.
- Huge storage space
- Two zipper pockets
- Lightweight and breathable design
- Made of durable 600D polyester mesh
- Long and comfortable strap
- Quick to dry and does not form mold and mildew
The dive bag’s body is made of breathable chain mesh that dries quickly to avoid mold formation. It measures 29x15x15 in and is spacious to fit in all your diving gear.
- Made of strong and durable chain mesh
- Easy-to-carry back straps
- Lightweight and versatile
- Water-resistant side storage pockets
- Secured zipper
- Back straps can also be used as hand straps
Looking for a dive bag to conveniently carry your gear on faraway trips? Then this dive bag with wheels from Tusa is just the right one for you. It can be easily dragged even when it is filled with heavy scuba diving gear.
- Measures 28x18x14in
- Made of water-resistant, nylon mesh
- Three handles for convenient carrying
- Large double-zippered outer pocket
- Sturdy construction with smooth gliding wheels
- Spacious body
The Mares Cruise dive travel bag comes handy while going on diving trips. It is spacious enough to fit all your scuba diving gear and some warm clothes. The body is designed to be waterproof and sturdy.
- Telescopic handle for great maneuverability
- Sturdy construction
- Large wheels that roll smoothly
- Internal storage pockets
- Padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable external compression straps
- Side fin pockets with a water drainage system
This is a roller duffel bag that could be a great addition to your diving trips. It is spacious and comes with wheels to move it around conveniently.
- Spacious enough to carry sufficient diving gear
- U-shaped opening for easy packing and unpacking
- High-quality wheels and axles that are replaceable
- Durable, lightweight, and waterproof PVC fabric
- External compression straps
- Sturdy wheels and a handle
The Oumers dive bag is best if you are going for a short diving trip to your local beach. The mesh body is quick to dry and avoids forming mildew and molds. Its dimensions are 37x15x15 in.
- Large, spacious body
- Made of durable 600D polyester mesh
- External waterproof storage pocket
- Durable and strong puller
- Easy-to-open zipper
- Sturdy hand straps with a Velcro lock
This dive bag from Aqua Lung features an all-mesh body for quick-drying. It is 3.5in high and 13.5in wide,spacious enough to fit your entire diving equipment. It comes with padded handles and D-rings for shoulder straps.
- Padded mesh walls for protection and quick drying
- Tarpaulin sleeve pockets for storage
- Collapses into a compact size for easy storage
- A nameplate for easy identification
- Anchor loops for securing the bag
- Non-corrosive zippers
- Extended pull-tabs and external wrap-around straps
This dive bag from Stahlsacmeasures 27x15X16in and weighs about 9.7lb. The dive bag is designed with accurate measurements and can securely fit all your gear and personal items for five days. It even comes in three color options.
- A large compartment that can accommodate XL fins
- An accessory pocket for smaller items
- Molded back panel and sturdy wheels
- Compression straps for extra security
- Heavy-duty hand straps with a Velcro lock
This could be one of the best dive bags as it can be held in hand or carried like a backpack. It measures 28x16x14in and has a capacity of 95 liters. This bag could become your ideal travel companion while going on scuba diving trips.
- Made from tarpaulin material that is tough and durable
- Spacious D-zipped main compartment
- Internal pockets for storage
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- ID pocket
How To Choose The Right Dive Bag?
A dive bag is an essential accessory to help you carry all your diving gear. So, care must be taken to pick the best dive bag that meets your requirements.
- Style: Dive bags come in three styles, namely backpack, duffel, and roller. Choose the style that will serve your purpose. For example, go for a roller bag if you are carrying heavy gear and are traveling long distances. Get a duffel bag when you want to travel light.
- Size: Purchase a bag that fits all your gear. One with a volume between 60 and 80 liters is ideal if you are traveling to warmer regions, and one with a capacity of 100 liters could be best for cold regions, or if you want to carry more gear.
- Storage compartments: Pick a dive bag with internal storage pockets to secure valuables, like cellphones, money, etc., while you go in for diving.
- Materials: Some dive bags are made of mesh, while others are made of tarpaulin; the former is best for short trips, and the latter is good for air travels. Also, make sure you choose a bag that is waterproof and quick-drying.
A good dive bag can go a long way, so always think of long-term use while purchasing one. As some models are multipurpose, you can also use these bags to carry other essentials while heading out to the beach.