Preparing your ingredients and cooking may often take more time than consuming it. To make cooking easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of the best egg beaters to help you choose the right one. Egg beaters help you beat, whisk, and blend and hence are less time-consuming than beating an egg manually. They can be handheld, battery-operated, and electric. These gadgets offer optimal rotating action to help you create a consistent egg batter or an eggless batter. So, take a look at the expert-recommended options to find a suitable one that will make you want to whip up delicious treats in your kitchen.
13 Best Egg Beaters Of 2023
1. Best Utilitarian: Oxo Good Grips Egg Beater
The OXO Good Grips Egg Beater is a manual egg beater that will take you down memory lane. With a vintage hand-turning knob and stainless steel beaters, this quality-tested egg beater is a perfect combo of comfort and utility. Learn more about the egg beater in this product testing video.
- Elevated design to reduce strain in the arm while using it
- Beaters and their bases are detachable and dishwasher-friendly
- Beats eggs, whips cream, and makes lighter batters with ease
- Slip-resistant handle lets you use the beater even with wet hands
- May require extra care while using it
- Gears may be prone to jamming
2. Best Manual: Norpro Egg Beater
The time-tested egg beater from Norpro has a classic hand crank mechanism, enabling you to beat eggs, whip cream, create lighter and thinner batters, and mix ingredients quickly and efficiently. It features an ergonomic handle and ensures a thorough mixing as it’s long enough to reach the bottom of the bowl. Additionally, the stainless steel whip and cast aluminum gears are easy to clean.
- Comes in a pack of two
- Easy to use
- Has plastic handles
- Compatible with all kinds of bowls
- Some might find it difficult to use
- Might jam at times
3. Best Versatile: Koios Immersion Hand Blender
Ever heard of the perfect equipment in the kitchen? The Koios Immersion Hand Blender is the definition of just that. This tried-and-tested product works as a hand blender, milk frother, and a whisk. Get your hands on this versatile power blender and rule the kitchen.
- Titanium-plated blades to blend even hard food items
- Includes a turbo-boost button
- Features a 12-speed control knob
- Easy to assemble and clean
- May be slightly bulky
- Device may be a tad noisy
Oxo Good Grips Egg Beater
Norpro Egg Beater
Koios Immersion Hand Blender
|Weight||8 ounces||8 ounces||2.24 pounds|
|Dimensions||5"L x 12"W||3"D x 3.8"W x 12"H||2.44 x 14.57 x 2.44 inches|
|Color||White/Black.||Multicolor||3 in 1 Black|
4. Best Speed-Adjustable: Bonsenkitchen Hand Mixers Electric
The hand-held electric mixer from Bonsenkitchen features six-speed modes, allowing you to adjust the speed according to the ingredients being whisked. It includes egg beater attachments and two stainless steel dough hooks for added convenience. Its ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold, and the single-button operation makes it easy to operate the electric beater.
- Suitable for any modern kitchen
- Provides fast heat dissipation
- Has a storage base
- Built-in button for ejecting the wands
- Beater has a double-stick design
- Motor might be a bit noisy
- May not reach the bottom of deeper bowls
5. Best Dishwasher-Friendly: Toogel Electric Hand Mixer
This quality-tested one-touch Toogel electric egg beater has two speed settings and runs on 50W power, making it a valuable addition to the kitchen. Its ergonomically designed anti-slip handle and three-way adjustable angle design ensure hassle-free work in the kitchen.
- Almost all parts of the hand mixer are dishwasher-friendly
- Includes BPA-free and stainless steel beater, whisk, and drink mixer attachments
- Mixer can be set at three different angles depending on the activity
- Stand support makes it sturdy
- Attachments may be a bit wobbly
- Motor may not be powerful enough
6. Best Easy-To-Store: Muclipkot Kitchen Wire Whisk
The Muclipkot balloon egg stainless steel whisk is a kitchen must-have for all things simple and complicated. It is 12-inches long and can take care of whisking, mixing, and beating tasks. The egg whisking tool is easy to store as it comes with an end hole.
- Inner metal wire whisk helps break ingredients faster and prevents lumps
- Made of polished stainless steel
- Rust-proof and classic design
- Non-slip silicone handle provides a comfortable grip and minimizes pressure
- Glue holding the metal parts may not be strong enough
7. Best Functional: i Kito Stainless Steel Mini Spring Egg Beater
Made of stainless steel, the i Kito Stainless Steel Mini Spring Egg Beater is eco-friendly and ensures durability. One of the top-rated egg beater models, this functional and versatile tool can also be used for mixing ingredients, frothing milk and cream, or whisking eggs.
- Great for whisking lumps out of sauces
- Ergonomic flat handle offers a secure grip
- Reaches the corners and bottom of pots and pans
- Easy to store
- Handle might be slightly short
- May not be easy to clean
8. Best With Hand Crank: RSVP International Endurance Antique Egg Beater
If old-school items speak to you, this RSVP International Endurance Antique Egg Beater is worth giving a try. This tried-and-tested stainless steel egg beater features a hand crank, is 12.25 inches long, and is accompanied by an acrylic handle. In spite of the retro style, the egg-mixing gadget functions as well as newly designed beaters in the market.
- Can spruce up your kitchen tools rack
- Hand crank helps control the speed and intensity
- Efficiently whips and beats eggs and cream
- Turns cooking into a fun experience
- Plastic parts may be prone to chipping
- Crank might be slightly stiff
9. Best Multipurpose: Tera Stainless Steel Manual Egg Whisk
Tera Stainless Steel Manual Egg Whisk measures nine inches long and can be used for multiple purposes such as whisking, stirring, frothing, and blending. The oval wire design and round shape of the beater make this egg beater efficient in performance and speed.
- Does not take up much storage space
- Easy to wash and clean
- Works well for most bowl sizes
- Made of durable and food-grade stainless steel
- May jam occasionally
- Handle could have been longer
10. Best For Faster Pace: Kakamono Stainless Surround helixSpring Coil Whisk
The expert-recommended Kakamono Stainless Surround helixSpring Coil Whisk is an absolute delight to work with. It comes as a set of two helix springs and is great for whisking cold items such as icing sugar and creams too. This egg-whipping device can be put right into the dishwasher for a thorough wash.
- Designed to incorporate more air faster
- Weighted to aerate efficiently
- Easy to store
- Less prone to rust and deformation
- May not be suitable for small bowls
- Spirals may trap ingredients
11. Best Rotary: Prepworks By Progressive Egg Beater
Prepworks By Progressive Egg Beater is another time-tested rotary egg beater that you will want to get your hands on. Apart from how pretty and unique it looks, the strip beater allows you to control the speed, number of rotations, and pressure.
- Strong and efficient blades
- Lightweight and easy to hold
- Ideal for eggs, batter, and whipping cream
- Dishwasher-safe base and wands
- May be smaller than you expect
- Plastic parts may not be durable
12. Best Anti-Corrosion: Icyang Stainless Steel Spring Coil Whisk
The Icyang Stainless Steel Coil Whisk will take you back in time and remind you of when you were a little girl and would stand up on a stool to get to the kitchen counter. The beater functions well when you push it against your pot or pan bottom and it bounces off the surface to start the beating action. With a length of 8.27in and diameter of 1.97in, not too big and not too small.
- Made of anti-rust, corrosion-resistant, and antioxidant steel
- Fits the hand comfortably
- Exquisite workmanship
- Tail-end hook for easy storage
- May be lighter than you expect
- Handle might be slightly short
13. Best Ergonomic: Starfrit Super Fast Egg Beater
Rotary action egg beaters will always have a special place in the heart of vintage lovers, not just for how they look but also how easy they are to use. This tried-and-tested, fast-working hand mixer offers a sturdy grip as you beat the eggs and other ingredients. The twin whisks are made of stainless steel and are strong enough for most ingredients.
- Ergonomic handles for less stress
- Elevated from the bottom
- Easy to clean
- Fast rotation mechanism reduces lumps
- May be slightly messy to work with
- Gears may be prone to jamming
How To Choose The Right Egg Beaters?
Keep the following pointers in mind when choosing an egg beater.
- Brand: Choose egg beaters that come from brands with a high reputation, not just in the market in general, but specifically for kitchen products. Brands that offer good customer service and have cheaper replaceable parts should also be taken into consideration.
- Weight: The weight of an egg beater plays a big role in the efficiency of its functions. Choose an egg beater that has a weight preferred by you. Ideally the weight should be enough to have a good grip and control on it and yet be able to move it around or carry it elsewhere easily.
- Material: It is always better to have an egg beater that is made using stainless steel and is rust free. Food-grade materials make for better kitchen tools, and they last long and are safe to use.
- Grip: Blending and whipping can sometimes last for a longer time depending on the ingredients you are working with. Thus, choose an egg beater that has an anti slip handle, is soft on your hands and has impressions on which your hard-working fingers can sit easily.
- Elevated beater wire: When the beater wire is elevated and the machine unit rests on the bowl, the operation becomes easier, with lesser stress on the wrist and hand. Look for beaters that have this feature so that using an egg beater adds value to your process.
- Removable parts: Removable parts of the egg beater mean you can clean and dry the wires and coils completely. When your equipment is free of food particles and patted dry, it increases the life of the beater and prevents it from getting rusted.
- Dishwasher-safe: A blender that is dishwasher-proof is even easier to use as you won’t feel lazy about having to wash it by hand later. Egg beater maintenance and upkeep are just as important as its functions. Blenders that can be put into the dishwasher just mean more time for you to relax.
Akino Ogata, a Japanese food expert, says, “Choosing the right egg beater can elevate your dish to the next level. Apart from considering the pointers mentioned above, you should also factor in the size of the bowl you often use. They should be a match for each other. It could be frustrating to use a bulky egg beater with a small bowl. So, choose the right size and whisk the eggs like a pro chef.”
Safety Tips When Using An Egg Beater
Safe cooking habits are important to ensure that the food one eats doesn’t cause any harm to the body and health. But that is not where safe cooking habits end. Safety should be ensured even when the food is being prepared so that the chef is free from all danger and harm. A kitchen has a mix of gas, fire, water and electric hazards, and it is only natural to take precautions to avoid any form of danger or accident.
Employ the following safety tips when when using an egg beater:
- An electric egg whisk or beater is probably the most dangerous. Ensure the switch is turned off and the beater is unplugged when not in use.
- Use all egg beaters on a dry surface and surroundings.
- Do not wash an electric egg beater without detaching the whisks from the machine.
- Keep the whisks and blades away from the reach of children, as they may be sharper than you think.
- If you smell the slightest of burning smell, unplug the beater, and if it is a battery operated beater, change the batteries immediately.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John is a product writer and reviewer who conducts in-depth research to deliver accurate and reliable content to her readers. With her extensive knowledge of kitchen products, Sakshi has curated this list of best egg beaters. She highlighted each product’s best features and pros and cons. Her list includes both automated and hand-held whisks. Furthermore, the list also includes a buying section to help you choose the right product.
Eggs are a crucial addition to any delicious dish. Whether you want to make standalone eggs or use them as an add-on ingredient, you need the help of the best egg beaters. These innovative tools help you beat, whisk, and blend eggs quickly and effortlessly, making them a must-have device in every kitchen. When choosing the ideal one for your home, ensure it has a good grip and control like the OXO Good Grips Egg Beater offers, is made from food-grade materials similar to the Tera Stainless Steel Manual Egg Whisk and is easy to clean like the Koios Immersion Hand Blender.
- Best Camping Utensils
- Best Anti-Colic Bottles
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Best Silicone Cooking Utensils