You could use the large vacuum cleaners to clean your house, but it’s cumbersome and inconvenient, and conventional brooms typically do not collect every single bit of trash. There is, however, another option—an electric broom.
Electric brooms are upright vacuum cleaners that come with a long handle. They are a hybrid of light vacuum cleaners and traditional brooms and use a mix of suction and brushes to clean your floors effortlessly. Keep scrolling as we bring you a list of the best electric brooms to keep your house clean and tidy.
10 Best Electric Brooms
The Eureka RapidClean Pro vacuum cleaner is cordless and uses the newest motor technology for easy and quick cleaning of multiple floor types. It offers a fade-free runtime of 40 minutes, and the fingertip controls make it easy to control the suction power. The vacuum can be safely propped up on furniture and countertops, thanks to the specially built easy-rest feature. In addition, the dust container is repositioned ahead of the vacuum, so you can lay it flat to sweep beneath beds with ease. In this YouTube video, you will find a detailed review of this product.
- Available in various colors
- LED lighting
- Swivel steering for easy maneuverability
- Handle may not be convenient for a few
2. Best With HEPA Filter: Britech Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The lightweight and cordless stick vacuum cleaner from Britech can effectively clean every corner of your house. It has a strong suction power of up to 23 kPa and a HEPA filtration system to keep things spick and span. In addition, its motorized brush razor ensures hassle-free cleaning as it doesn’t get tangled with long pet or human hair. Adding to its positives is the “dust detection” feature that automatically adjusts the cleaner’s speed based on the amount of dust collected.
- Easy to maneuver
- Extendable neck
- Supports multi-surface cleaning
- Easily interchangeable parts
- Has a LED display screen to monitor battery life
- Some might find the dust collection box small
- Motor may not be sound-free
The Onepwr vacuum cleaner by Hoover provides cordless convenience for cleaning every nook and corner of your house. The antimicrobial, removable brush roll prevents odors and ensures a smooth transition from soft to hard surfaces. In addition, it cleans pet hair and dirt on different kinds of surfaces, and its powerful vortex suction cleans dust effortlessly. Check out this video on YouTube for a detailed understanding of this portable broom.
- Multi-surface deep cleaning
- Compact design
- Large dust cup design
- Easy maneuverability
- Battery may not last long
Dyson V11 Torque drive cordless vacuum cleaner has dual suction power and is cordless to make cleaning easy. And to help you deep clean every nook and corner, it intelligently optimizes suction and offers a long run time. The vacuum cleaner also has durable battery power and a battery-saving trigger, and the real-time data on the LCD panel gives you control over your cleaning. Furthermore, the handheld broom’s Dynamic Load Sensor system automatically changes the motor speed between carpets and hard floors. If you want to know more about this dust broom, check out this video on YouTube.
- Deep cleans difficult areas too
- Offers three cleaning modes
- Convenient docking station
- High torque cleaning head
- Warranty may not be valid
5. Best Multi-Surface Cleaner: Bissell 28806 Perfect Sweep Turbo
The Bissell cordless electric broom sports a powered brush that easily cleans hard floors, rugs, carpets, under-the-furniture areas, and other nooks and crannies of the house. This battery-powered broom has a lightweight construction and a large-sized dirt cup, allowing you to clean for a long time without interruption. Moreover, the bagless broom folds flat and has a hanging loop on the handle for easy storage.
- Easy-to-empty dirt cup
- Has rubber glide wheels
- Adjustable metal handle
- Low noise device
- May not be great at picking hair
- Handle might be thinner than expected
The PrettyCare cordless stick vacuum cleaner with 20000pa Hurricane suction comes close to a typical canister vacuum. It has a 30-minute runtime and ensures thorough one-time cleaning of a 1900 sq ft space. The versatile broom also has two configurable modes that adapt to varied scenarios and allow the battery to be fully utilized. It employs a stainless steel Hepa filter with tiny pores, and the service life of this efficient broom is double that of a standard filtration system.
- Ergonomic handle
- Flexible turbine brush
- Lightweight and maneuverable
- Large dust cup
- Convenient to store
- Suction power may not be enough for a few
7. Best Adjustable: Simplicity Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner
This corded stick vacuum cleaner by Simplicity efficiently cleans hard floors, low-pile carpets, and rugs. The multi-surface broom comes with a certified four-stage HEPA filtration system that captures up to 99.97% of dirt, pollen, and dander. Its dual speed modes allow you to set the suction power to suit different surfaces, and the easy-empty feature allows you to dispose of dirt and debris without making a mess.
- Features a 30-foot cord
- Adjustable length
- Bare-floor friendly
- Rubber wheels
- Slim and lightweight construction
- No-slip grip carrying handle
- Pet hair might get stuck in the front corners
- Might be a little noisy
Dibea Vacuum Cleaner comes with Japanese brushless motors that provide 24Kpa suction power and two suction levels. This easy-to-use broom offers about 35 minutes of runtime and allows you to clean a wide range of surfaces. In addition, the powerful Hepa filtration creates a high-speed airflow that separates dust and particles effortlessly. The floor sweeper also has a 270-degree rotatable floor brush with LED light and an extra carpet roller bar.
- Designed to clean homes with pet
- Washable filter
- Detachable battery
- Transparent dust container
- Ultra-quiet broom
- Might be a little heavy
Clean underneath sofas with ease with the Samsung stick cordless vacuum cleaner. This compact broom is compatible with hardwood, tiles, and carpets. It offers intense suction power and has a long-lasting battery life, providing uninterrupted service. The Turbo action brush design offers a flexible 180-degree swivel and rotates 3,700 times in a minute or more. You can also use this hardwood floor broom for window blinds, high cabinets, and other appliances.
- Multi-cyclonic system
- Dishwasher-safe filter
- May not work for short carpets
The Canuoya multipurpose cordless vacuum cleaner, with a 100,000RPM brushless motor and modular design, is an excellent addition to your cleaning supplies. The cordless broom is lightweight and features a robust Hepa filter and large dirt cup. Further, it comes with several attachments to let you use the tool both indoors and outdoors.
- One-touch opening
- Removable battery
- High suction power
- Lightweight and low-noise operation
- Includes a soft roller and a hard roller
- May take time to charge
How To Choose The Right Electric Broom?
Consider the following points when choosing an electric broom.
- Cordless or corded: Corded ones are simple to use, but their portability is limited. While selecting a cordless electric broom, one should consider the battery’s run time and the time it takes to charge.
- Size and design: While most electric sweepers have a ten-inch path-cleaning heads, others may have bigger or smaller heads. So, if you don’t find one with a head as huge as a regular vacuum, it’s because they aren’t designed to clean large spaces.
- Maneuverability: A sweeper broom with an electric motor can quickly maneuver around corners and small spaces. Its head swivels to effortlessly sweep under and around furniture, eliminating the need to move items out of the path. Small closets, pantries, and other limited spaces can also benefit from electric brooms.
- Handle: Even though electric brooms are mostly used to clean up little messes, they should be easy to use and have a good grip. Most handles include comfortable padding to prevent discomfort while sweeping. Some variants also come with a handle that has been ergonomically built.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John primarily writes about household products that help make your house chores easier. The best electric brooms listed here are lightweight, easy to maneuver, and have good suction power, thus allowing you to clean any house corner. Sakshi has analyzed the pros and cons of several products to bring you the best options available in the market. Moreover, she has included a buyers’ guide to help you make the right purchase decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between a stick vacuum and an electric broom?
Electric brooms are smaller and lighter than stick vacuums and have less suction force than stick vacuums.
2. Can an electric broom replace my traditional vacuum?
An electric broom could work on some low-pile carpets but may not work as efficiently as a traditional vacuum cleaner if you have plush carpets and shag rugs.
3. Can I use an electric broom on upholstery?
Yes, an electric broom can be used on upholstery.
4. Do electric brooms have filters?
Some electric brooms do have filters, such as HEPA ( high efficiency particulate absorbing) filters, that can remove 99.97% of dust particles.
Electric brooms are portable and lightweight and have good suction power and an effective filtration system. Further, they are maneuverable and ideal for daily use. We hope this list of the best electric brooms help you pick the right electric broom with the right features.
A conventional broom often fails to collect the entirety of trash in a single swipe, letting some residue escape. On the other hand, vacuum cleaners can be bulky and cumbersome to use on a regular basis. Electric brooms offer the perfect middle ground by combining the abilities of brushing and suction in a single device. While choosing a new broom, check whether it’s cordless or corded, test its maneuverability, and make sure it has the right size and design for your needs. This list includes a variety of options that are durable and easy to use, providing different features to fulfill various needs.
Infographic: How Electric Brooms Can Be Beneficial?
Electric brooms have, of late, become an essential household commodity. Not only do they offer a convenient way to clean up mess and debris, but they can also provide several other benefits. So, read the following infographic to learn how electric brooms can transform your cleaning game.