Whether you are craving a crepe or a burrito, you need a skillet to make it. Skillets are versatile cooking pans that are quick and easy to use. You can use them to prepare snacks, soups, and main courses for your lunch and dinner.
A good quality electric skillet has a central structure to cook, an electric coil at the base to heat, and a power regulator to adjust the temperature. It also has a top covered by a glass or stainless steel lid to save energy when cooking.
Electric skillet smakeattr active, serving dishes too. You can cook and serve food in them, and clean easily too. Often, these are dishwasher-safe, while a few of them requireh and wash. But, when it comes to power, all they need is the standard kitchen plug. Most electric skillets are reliable and often portable too.
Keep reading for a list of the best electric skillets and add your favorite one to the cart.
17 Best Electric Skillets
Have you ever seena skillet that can be folded too? The Presto electric skillet can be comfortably folded to save space and store any where. Whether you want to cook in your kitchen or carry cooking equipment to campsites, this skillet can be a good pick. It is made of cast aluminum with a non-stick surface and tempered glass cover.
- Ideal for cooking and serving
- Heat control can be easily removed
- Built-in spout for convenient pouring
- Stay-cool handles for a comfortable grip
- 16in to hold enough amount of food
- Suitable for baking, frying, steaming, and boiling
- Even heat distribution
- Compact, does not occupy much cabinet space
- Electric cord of the skillet may get hot at times
- Requires handling with care
Unlike other conventional non-stick electric skillets, the Elite Gourmet skillet has a raised honeycomb pattern on the base to prevent the coating from getting damaged. This design is also easy to clean and comparatively larger than other products. It has clear tempered glass, a rapid, even heating system, and integrated easy-pour spout as attractive features. The skillet measures 20.5×3.15in, which is enough for a family of six to eight members.
- Made of thick aluminum
- Resistant to rust or warps
- PFOA-free and dishwasher-safe
- Deep dish to amass a higher volume of food
- Can manage a high-temperature range of 200 to 400°F
- Integrated easy-to-pour spout
- Splatter-proof walls
- Cool-touch knobs and handles for easy holding
- Suitable for stir fry, grill, sear, boil, and simmer
- High temperature of the device requires handling with care
The square-shaped electric skillet from Bella has a unique ceramic non-stick coating to provide strength and scratch resistance. It works ona 1200w heating system to provide even heating across all four sides of the pan. The heat-resistant handles and tempered glass lid make turning on and off easy. It is multi-functional as it can roast, fry, sauté, or steam ingredients for a delicious meal.
- Cooks 30% faster than the other skillets
- Saves cooking time
- Copper titanium coating for durability
- Easy to wipe and clean
- Can be used to prepare a wide range of items, including omelets, risottos, and paellas
- May turn black after some months of use
Are you looking for a mini skillet for your nuclear family? Nesco’seight-inch black skillet measures 3.5lb and can prepare an optimal quantity of food for a small family. It has adjustable temperature controls and a non-stick surface for easy operation. The top of the skillet is covered with a sturdy glass. The device is dishwasher-safe and works on800w power,suitable for various cooking modes such as roasting, frying, and steaming.
- Made of aluminum for durability
- Easy to clean with a soft paper towel
- Stay-cool handles promote easy operation
- Deep interiors
- Heats up quickly and evenly
- Smooth temperature knob
- Maynot be sufficient for a big family
- Temperature control may not match the actual heat
The compact,square-shaped skilled with 32ozcapacity is ideal for cooking small portions of food for breakfast or snacks for a small family. It has adjustable temperature control to increase or decrease the heat as per the need. The lid is made of tempered glass with a cool-touch knob. It has a locking handle for easy cleaning and for preventing burns when handling the skillet.
- Portable,ideal for picnics or camps
- Non-stick surface
- Suitable to manage small servings
- Removable locking handle
- Does not occupy much space
- Suitable for multiple purposes,such as searing, frying, steaming, and simmering
- Coating may bubble after using for a few months
The large skillet with 144sqin area is suitable to stir, cook, steam, and fry food for lunch or dinner.It has adjustable heat knobs to change the temperature as required. The skillet weighs 4.9lb and has 2.5in depth, looks decent with a non-stick bottom, and has tough glass on the top. It is safe and reliable to use and has cool-to-touch handles for convenience. You can control the skillet’s temperature from 200°to 400°F based on your requirements.
- Even temperature at the bottom
- Idealfor preparing bacon, pancakes, and grilled cheese sandwiches
- Super stable to cook
- Easy to use and maintain
- Doesn’t havetimer action on the temperature dial
The Dash skillet is unique and round,ideal for cooking pizza, cookies, cakes, and more. It has a rapid heating system and a good space to make a large amount of food. The skillet’s rapid heating system with a 14-inch non-stick surface can accommodate up to 20 cups for cooking and serving.
It can bean ideal option for six members in a gathering. You can cook your meals at a temperature up to 450°Fto save time and effort. It has cool-touch handles that are comfortable to hold. The skillet is available in different colors and comes with a recipe book.
- 25in deep
- Cooks quicker than an average oven
- Protective tempered glass lid
- Works on powerful 1440w
- Includes removable cords
- Ideal for searing, sautéing, baking, boiling, braising, pan-frying, scrambling, and stir-frying
- Keeps the food warm for a long time
- Silicone seal to hold the moisture
- Knob may not work smoothly
The 10-inchgrill with a three-quarter depth makes an excellent combination for three-in-one operations that includes slow cooking, steaming, and simmering. The skillet can be used for cooking and serving as it has an attractive design. It is made of aluminum for lightweight and sturdiness.You can adjust the temperature from 200 to 450°F based on your cooking requirements. With its easy-to-remove lid and raised grill surface,you can enjoy smooth cooking and cleaning experience.
- Non-stick cooking base
- Lightweight, suitable for grilling
- Longcord included
- Easy to assemble
- Handy and convenient
- Comes with a recipe booklet, helpful for beginners
- Temperature regulator may not be precise
The small personal skillet is portable and light in weight,suiting the needs of different people. You can cook quick meal slike pasta, noodles, soups, omelets, pancakes, and hard-boiled eggs in this. A thoughtful choice for an independent student or employee, the mini skillet serves everyday needs. It has a five-inch wide non-stick cooking surface with easy plugin operations.
- Indicator lights to identify on and off
- Dual surface for cooking
- Compact and easy to clean
- Lightweight, travel-friendly design
- Cool-touch handles to prevent burns
- Suitable only for one person
The non-stick electric skillet from Moss and Stone has two layers of scratch-resistant coating.Its 12-inch large surface can hold enough food for three to four people. The versatile kitchen skillet can be used for various functions, including boiling, frying, and steaming. It looks stylish and can be used for both cooking and serving. Withan easy-to-handle design, ergonomic handles, and convenient glass lid, the skillet is a practical vessel for cooking.
- Works on 100w power
- Lightweight and modern design
- Precise temperature control
- Easy to clean with soap water
- Provides even heat distribution
- Not dishwasher safe
If you’re a fan of stainless steel, this 16-inch rectangular skillet from Precise Heat suitsa family of four to six people. It has insulated handles with adjustable temperature control to cook multiple foods at one go. The durable electric skillet can be cleaned easily with a soft paper towel too.
- Shiny and attractive design
- Prevents corrosion
- Servesas an excellent frying pan
- Lightweight and long-lasting
- Adjustable temperature knob included
- Cord may not be durable
- Doesn’t have a glass lid or see-through cover
The electric skillet from Aroma Housewares is anattractive combination of steel and glass.It is 11.8in wide and two inches deep, making it ideal for stir fry, boil, steam, and simmer modes. It has temperature controls at the side of the panel to adjust the heat inside. You can change its temperature from 225° to 425°F, as per your requirements. The glass lid on the top allows you to monitor food while it is cooking.
- Lightweight, elegant, and portable design
- Functions on 1500w power
- Quick and even heat distribution
- Keeps the aroma intact
- Ideal for cooking and serving
- Suitable for four to six family members or friends
- May have scrapping issues after some months of use
Oster’s durable square skillet has two handles for a comfortable grip and a temperature control knob. It measures 12x12in and can be taken on and off for easy cooking and serving. The skillet has a tempered glass on top that lets you see how your meal is being prepared. Whether you want to prepare the main course or a snack, this skillet is suitable for households with three or four people.
- Cool-touch handles
- Thick non-stick coating
- Pan heats up fast
- Cooks food 20% faster
- PTFE and PFOA-free
- Not dishwasher-safe
- Deep frying may be difficult to manage
The high-power Zojirushi skillet allows fastcooking, thereby saving loads of time. It works on 1350w and is suitable for anyone who likes to keep things paced-up.The coating of the base has a titanium top and is ideal for both grilling and boiling.Theelectric skillet is known for its stay-cool handles and multi-functionality.
- Deep dish to accommodate soups and lentils
- Temperature can be set from 176°F
- Ideal for cooking and serving
- Recipe book included
- Does not have a spout
Made of rust-free stainless steel, the round skillet measures 16in in diameter. It has steel handles on the side and transparent glass on the top. The adjustable temperature lets you cook the food as needed – crispy on a high flame and mildly soft on a simmer mode.
- Securely attached handles
- Suitable for a family of four
- Stainless steel gives the product a shiny look
- Provides a healthy surface to cook
- Maynot be ideal for deep fries
- Cannot fit in medium-sized shelves
Polish black and round, this easy-to-clean skillet has a rough finish on the outer cover to support heat transfer. It has a long cordand a high-quality aluminum body safe to make various foods such as toast, hamburgers, eggs, bacon, pizzas, and steaks. The regulator for temperature control is smooth to operate. The skillet base does not release any harmful chemicals, so the food is safe to eat.
- Powerful 1400w
- Conducts heat
- Easy to prepare stir-fry breakfasts
- Keeps the aroma of the food intact
- Has a secure grip
- Faster and better cooking
- Temperature can be adjusted from 212° medium-low to 464° high
- Doesn’t have a spout for easy pouring
The Caynel’s skillet is a deep rectangular dish with tempered glass,measuring12x16x3in, enough for an expansive cooking style. Its non-stick surface releases the food easily and works on 400w. The skillet has a modern look that enables both cooking and serving so that you can take advantage of both.
- Cool-touch handles
- Temperature can reach as high as 460°F
- Does not require excess oil or butter
- Locks the flavors of the meal
- Provides even temperature
- Does not work on 220v
- Requires hand washing
Things To Consider When Buying An Electric Skillet
Here are a few features to look at when selecting an electric skillet.
- Power: The power of the skillet decides the amount of heat it can produce. Therefore, better power implies better heat. Choose a skillet above 1000°F if you need quicker results in cooking.
- Size: You can find skillets as small as 8into as large as 16 to 18in. Depending on how large your family is or how frequent your guests come in, you should choose an appropriate size.
- Non-stick surface: Having a non-stick base surface is essential. It enables the easy mixing of the food and doesn’t leave any marks on it. Also, it makes cleaning easy.
- Precise temperature control: Temperature control is an important function of an electric skillet. The even distribution of heat enabled by specific temperature controls promotes evenly cooking food.
- Skillets are energy-efficient kitchen equipment. These are versatile and cancook anything, from basic soup to something special as chicken fry. If you consider upgrading your kitchen appliances set, starting with a skillet canbe the right thing. With just a few minutes in the kitchen, you can prepare food that is appealing and satiating.