Woks may look like fancy kitchen equipment that only professional chefs use, but that’s not the case. Owning the best electric wok offers you multiple benefits.
Electric woks help distribute heat evenly and demand less oil for cooking. They are also helpful for retaining warmth without using too much power. Moreover, they are more convenient to use and energy-conserving than stovetop woks.
However, finding the perfect electric wok might be slightly challenging. Thus, our list of the best electric woks will help you choose the correct option for your kitchen and make cooking more interesting.
Top Products From Our List
9 Best Electric Woks
Adequate for modern dishes and authentic Asian food, this electric wok comes with a high domed tempered glass lid and extra-long chopsticks to help you cook, along with tempura and a steaming rack. This large five-quart capacity wok offers the space you require. It is manufactured to handle high temperatures and also maintains the heat to cook meals easier and faster.
- Made from heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Non-stick coating
- Designed with a temperature probe
- Steam vent helps control moisture
- Non-transparent lid
- May not have temperature markings
- Non-removable heating element cord
Easy to use and handle, this electric wok is manufactured from a durable stainless-steel body. Its 1500W heating element helps provide balanced heating. This comes with an aluminum-clad base for faster heating and side loop handles. Also, its tempered glass cover has a rim and handle made of stainless steel. It includes a long-handled wooden spatula.
- Dishwasher-safe wok and lid
- Removable heat control
- Easy to clean
- Heats evenly and precisely
- Electric cord might be short
- Not coated with non-stick
With a stainless steel base, this wok has a die-cast bowl that is non-stick quantanium. The six-quart capacity is big enough to serve a family. It comes with a removable temperature control probe and has a dishwasher-safe glass lid. This wok has a 1500W butterfly heating element that offers up to 15 precision heat settings.
- Non-stick surface
- Powerful heating element
- Heavy-duty lid
- Removable base
- Compatible with only non-metal utensils
- May take a lot of storage space
- May form scratches easily
Infused and reinforced with diamond particles, the surface of this wok forms a structural matrix. It creates a stronger coating for subpar non-stick performance. Its tempered glass lid comes with a cool-touch knob and is dishwasher-friendly. The cool-touch handles on the side of the wok make it easier to hold. The 4.7-quart capacity helps to make a lot of meals.
- Removable temperature probe
- Adjustable temperature
- PFOA-free and scratch-resistant
- Easy to clean
- May not be helpful for deep fry
- Oil may not get hot adequately
- All the buttons may not be accessible with ease
With a 7.4-quart capacity, this electric wok is large enough to offer plenty of space and is made from aluminum. The wok’s interior features an advanced coating to prevent food sticking, there by enabling healthy, little-to-no-oil cooking. There are up to four heat settings and a rotary dial to adjust the temperature.
- Tempered glass lid
- Heat-resistant silicone, cool-touch handles
- Detachable power cord
- Easy to handle and use
- Surface of the pan may not be round
- May not be perfect for every meal
- Non-stick surface may wear out soon
Running on 900W power, this electric wok comes with adjustable temperature control for even cooking. It distributes the heat in a balanced manner. The work has side handles and a tempered glass lid that lets you handle the entire wok with care. It is made from stainless steel and has a non-stick surface that offers qualitative results.
- Durable and sturdy
- Can be stored easily
- Easy to use and handle
- Gets hot quickly
- Cooking could be a challenge for the first-time users
- Cord might be too short
Brentwood electric wok offers a 13-inch skillet and a 9-inch flat bottom that ensures even fast heating. The liquid capacity of this wok is up to 24cups and is perfect enough to cook for a huge family. This electric wok comes with an adjustable temperature and has a removable thermostat.
- Easy to clean
- Seamless temperature adjustment
- Heats well and evenly
- Versatile with dishes
- May not get hot quickly
- Handles may not be durable
The 14 ½ -inch wide and9-inch high heavy-duty non-stick electric wok offers up to 6-liter capacity. It has a fully adjustable temperature probe that makes it easier to cook. The probe can be removed seamlessly. The tempered glass lid is sturdy and the bolted handles ensure stability and safety. It includes cooking chopsticks, a wooden spatula, steamer, and tempura racks.
- Doesn’t consume a lot of space
- Easy to see and use temperature adjustment
- Easy to clean
- Offers consistent temperature
- May fluctuate to keep the simmer steady
- Handles might be short
- Non-stick coating might be uneven
Operating on 1400W power, this electric wok comes with two layers of non-stick ceramic coating. This electric wok comes with an adjustable temperature setting that allows you to operate the wok according to the requirements.
- Gets hot evenly
- Durable and sturdy
- Tempered glass lid that lets you keep an eye while cooking
- Temperature adjusting settings
- May not get submerged in water for cleaning
- Non-stick may not last long
How To Choose The Right Electric Wok?
Here are a few things to keep in mind while buying an electric wok.
- Size: Select the size based on how many people you will be serving and cooking for usually.
- Non-stick surface: Most models come with a non-stick cooking surface that helps prevent food from sticking around the wok. Make sure you look into it before buying.
- Material: Electric woks can be manufactured out of several materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, copper, and more. Stainless steel is durable and properly conducts heat. So, take your pick wisely.
- Heating time: Some models take longer than others to heat up. Generally, low-quality models take most of the time. The ideal heat-up time should be a minute or less.
- Temperature settings: While some models offer basic heat settings, including high, medium, and low, others offer advanced settings that will allow you to choose the temperature based on what you are cooking. A wok with more temperature settings means it provides versatility, and you can cook different dishes.
The right purchase will depend upon the size, accessories, features, and other options mentioned above with an array of wok options. So, make sure you conduct thorough research and buy the best electric wok that suits your requirements.