- Free Printable Happy Birthday Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Free Printable Family Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Free Printable Music Coloring Pages for Your Little Ones
- 25 Beautiful Fairy Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
‘If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands!’ – does this line from a popular kid’s song ring a bell?
Happiness is an emotion that is generally associated with children because they radiate a certain glow on their faces most of the time. However, it is important for your kid to be aware of the other emotions too, as humans experience a wide range of emotions, both negative and positive.
The 10 Best Emotions Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
Here is a set of emotions coloring pages printable that highlight emotions that your kid will experience and project through his or her lifetime. These emotions coloring sheets will ensure that your child is educated about these emotions while also learning the finer art of coloring.
Emoticons are specific to mobile devices when people want to express their feelings to the person they are sending a text message.
- This is a good picture to begin with especially if your kid has just begun to learn how to color.
- It is believed that the brain reacts to emoticons as if they were real faces and smiles.
[ Read: Dora Coloring Pages ]
2. Angry Face:
An angry face is highlighted in this picture.
- You can allow your kid to use red or purple to express the angry emotions.
- Anger is not an inherently bad emotion. As children experience a different kind of anger as compared with adults.
3. Happy Face:
A beaming happy face coloring page is what your child will enjoy engaging in.
- Your kid will learn to color within specified lines.
- You can teach your kid the song – ‘If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands’ to make the activity fun and interactive.
[ Read: Bubble Guppies Coloring Pages ]
4. I Love You Mamma:
This picture showcases an emoticon that expresses its love for its mother.
- Your kid will definitely do his best to ensure that the picture stands out as it is dedicated to his mother – you!
- Even looking at a picture which features a loved one can relieve pain.
[ Read: Nickelodeon Coloring Pages ]
This image highlights a small girl crying.
- This picture is apt for children who are above the age of 7 years owing to its slight complexity.
- Crying helps clear the toxins from body.
A confused boy standing is what this picture represents.
- Your kid may require assistance with this picture owing to the multiple elements highlighted.
- You can always tell your child to come to you for help when he is confused about something pertaining to school work.
[ Read: Bugs Bunny Coloring Pages ]
A little girl is sitting scared because of a spider in the background.
- Your kid will learn the nursery rhyme – Little Miss Muffet – the inspiration behind the image.
- This image, once colored, can be used as a poster for your kid’s room.
8. Sleepy Or Tired:
Here is a picture that highlights a boy lying on the floor because he is either sleepy or tired.
- This image should be easy for your kid to color because it is not that complex. It will ensure better hand-eye coordination.
- Your kid might want to take a nap after coloring this one.
[ Read: Dot-To-Dot Coloring Pages ]
This coloring page showcases a boy pleased with something good that has happened.
- Coloring this image will ensure that your kid understands the human body better when coloring.
- Your kid will learn the spelling of a new word – ‘pleased’.
[ Read: Letter E Coloring Pages ]
Two children are seen fighting in this image.
- Let your kid to use a range of bright hues to color the image.
- Use this opportunity to teach your child the importance of sharing with others. Let him know that fighting is never a good option.
The free printable emotions coloring pages online will ensure that your kid learns all about emotions which rule over the human nature, during various phases of life. Also, you can take this opportunity to teach him to embrace the positive emotions while getting rid of the negative ones.
Download these pages and create your own emotions coloring book. Which emotion did your kid relate to the most? Let us know through your valuable feedback.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015
- 7 Tips To Help You Choose The Right Gynecologist - March 17, 2015