If you are someone who likes to keep abreast of the latest trends in the world of tech, you already know how indispensable a smart ring is. Whether you want to manage your apps or unlock your Tesla, the best smart rings help you do it all. They are the future of wearable technology, especially in the era of social distancing.
These innovative devices function similar to a smartwatch and provide access to all your smartphone applications, literally at your fingertips. They help you track your fitness, complete online payments, book appointments, set up calls via voice activation, and come with in-built security functions to keep you safe.
Smart rings make your life simpler and give you more time to focus on the things that matter. Our roundup of the best-selling smart rings from trusted brands will help you figure out which one will serve you best. Take a look.
7 Best Smart Rings
The zirconia and ceramic-based smart ring by Cnick is a thin yet sturdy band that serves as a backup key for Teslas. These waterproof smart rings can be worn for hours, rain or shine. You will not have to take it off while swimming, washing hands, taking a shower, etc. In addition, the band is colorful and fashionable enough to be paired with any clothing. The premium bands do not require additional charging or batteries to function.
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Easy to activate
- Compatible with different car models
- May require proper positioning to function
- May run small
Are you a Tesla fan? Well, how about a ring to prove your devotion? Made of zirconia ceramics, this expertly crafted Tesla Model 3 accessory smart ring can unlock your Tesla’s door at a simple touch. This tried-and-trusted smart ring features an RFID (radio-frequency identification) reader that identifies the smart ring and allows you to easily access your car without worrying about your cell phone being dead or out of network coverage. You can also place a request to customize the ring by engraving your name or your loved one’s on it.
- Medical-degree safe material
- Multiple size options from US size 6 to 12
- Material may not be long-lasting
Made of liquid tungsten and pure titanium, this Altom Jakcrom R3 Smart Ring is a great way to connect to all your gadgets. It is a great addition to your accessory collection with its sturdy and fashionable design. The inside of this ring is powered with FIR energy stone and volcanic magnet that protects you from electromagnetic waves, while soothing your nerves. What’s more? This smart ring comes with many useful features including sharing of personal information with phone contacts, enabling personalized memos, quick programme launch, automatic app locker, and more. Check out this review video to learn more about a tester’s experience with using the product.
- Classic design
- No need to charge
- Does not offer an online payment option
Cnick Tesla Smart Ring
Colmo Tesla Model 3 Smart Ring
Best With RFID Reader
Altom Jakcom R3 Smart Ring
|Shape||Round||Tesla Model 3/Y||Tesla Model 3/Y|
|Weight||2.08 ounces||0.81 ounces||0.81 ounces|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
This innovative smart ring is one of the best contactless payment rings that can be connected to IC/ID/ NFC card readers like door locks or cellphones to unlock or share information with your connections. Powered with far-infrared (FIR) energy stone, this Leagway R3 Smart Ring blocks electromagnetic waves from harming your body. It is made of epoxy crystal ceramic, germanium grau, and volcanic magnet, and has a multi-functional screen mode that lets you access and monitor your apps and data on your mobile phone. With a simple touch, you can send messages, schedule memos, send mails, gift cards, website links, and even pictures to your contacts.
- Runs without a charge
- Unlocks phone screen
- Not compatible with an iOS-powered phone
With a built-in ultra-sensitive NFC (near-field communication) chip, this smart jewelry ring with innovative technology makes your life easier. With this regular activity tracking ring, a swift movement of your hand is all you need to store and exchange personal messages, pictures, and other data. You can also unlock your phone, as well as open and close applications with this device. If you need more convincing, it also comes with a personal privacy encryption unlock to ensure security.
- Launches applications instantly
- No need to charge
- Sleek, attractive design
- Only compatible with smartphones that have the NFC feature
This fourth-generation smart ring allows you to launch programs, send emails, scroll through your Facebook feed, and share any data with minimum hassles. The in-built far-infrared (FIR) energy stone blocks electromagnetic waves, making them safe to use. Made from zirconia ceramics blended with germanium grail and volcanic magnet, it promotes blood circulation. The cutting-edge RFID smart modules in this stylish ring can simulate four sensor cards simultaneously without any physical contact.
- Needs no charging
- Supports iOS and Android systems
- Limited sizes
Now, protect your private information from prying eyes by saving it onto this NFC-enabled ring. You can use it to lock apps, hide programs, and share information such as messages, pictures, website links, and business cards. It has a far-infrared (FIR) energy stone built in the ring to block electromagnetic waves. The ring, made of superior-quality volcanic magnets and enamel, offers several health benefits, including improving hand-eye coordination and blood circulation.
- Unlocks smartphone
- No charging required
- Supports iOS, windows and Android systems
- Maybe too bulky for some
How To Choose The Right Smart Ring?
Before buying a smart ring, you must consider the following points.
- Features: From being able to access and share encrypted information to tracking activity, today, smart rings come with a host of features, which allow you to complete a wide range of tasks to manage your stress. Based on your preferences and needs, you can make your pick. For example, if you are a Tesla owner, you will particularly enjoy using the Colmo Tesla Model 3 smart ring that lets you open your car with a swift hand movement. For fitness enthusiasts, there are exclusive sleep and health monitoring rings that calculate and monitor your heart rate, burnt calories, and sleep cycle. You will also find different types of smart rings that offer voice assistance and the Bluetooth-enabled rings that allow you to send contactless voice messages.
- Design: Most smart rings are built with durable and superior-quality materials, giving them a smooth and sleek look. However, brands now offer several customizations in design; from color to offering logo imprints, and even taking in requests to get your smart ring engraved with yours or your loved one’s name. Some even change color depending on light exposure, while others come with LED light indicators that turn blue when synced with a mobile app.
- Compatibility: As smart rings are built to serve as companions to other devices, it is crucial that it is compatible with your Android, iOS, or Windows device. This will allow you to use your smart ring to access house appliances and make online payments, without any contact. So, before you choose a smart ring, ensure it is compatible with your device.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Our team of established writers and reviewers stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the world of technology. We have compiled this list of the best smart rings that give you access to all your applications and make your life easier. We have chosen these smart rings after analyzing and comparing several products and user reviews. Moreover, we have handpicked the best-selling options from trusted brands, ensuring that they are sleek, stylish, non-toxic, scratch-proof, and durable.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are smart rings safe?
Smart rings are generally made using non-toxic and hypoallergenic metals such as gold and stainless steel. Their small size helps keep your data safe, and they emit negligible amounts of radiation.
2. What finger do I wear a smart ring on?
You can wear smart rings on any finger, as their size can be customized. However, some brands recommend that you wear them on the index or middle finger of your non-dominant hand to track things in a better manner.
3. Do smart rings vibrate?
Yes, smart rings can vibrate. You can set up the rings to vibrate for any messages, calls, exercises, or payment updates.
4. Why are smart rings better than smartwatches?
Smart rings are subtler and give precise data as they have a snug hold on a person’s finger. Smartwatches have big flashy displays and fits that can vary based on the bands, but the rings are small and display notifications only to the wearer.
Purchasing a smart ring can keep you updated with the latest trends in technology. From managing your device’s apps to tracking your fitness routines, it is a unique gadget that comes with a stylish build to ease your life. It helps when you choose a ring made from safe materials and comes with all the necessary features that work in your favor. Lastly, settling for a ring that can be customized and is available in a sleek build can help you create a fashion statement too. And with our list of the best smart rings, finding one you fall in love with will not be a hassle.
Infographic: What Does A Smart Ring Do?
A smart ring looks similar to a traditional band ring but has additional features like activity tracking and app control. Additionally, some smart rings can also control smartphones or tablets. To learn more about the utility of this minimalist technology-based wearable, check out the following infographic.