Fitness should not only be a hobby but a habit that every person must develop since childhood. If you want to give your child a healthy life, you need to prioritize fitness.
Different fitness routines and regimes can have different results, and therefore, a fitness tracker can help track your child’s fitness.
17 Best Fitness Trackers To Buy For Kids In 2020
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker offers a plethora of features, including heart rate monitoring & sleep tracking, and activity tracking with nine sports modes. It has an IP68 water resistance rating. It is easy to charge and features a 210mAh battery that can last for more than ten days.
- It features a large screen, which makes fitness monitoring easy.
- It is compatible with Android and iOS software through Bluetooth.
- It comes with a three-level brightness adjustment interface and four different dial displays.
- Its Bluetooth connectivity feature requires constant resetting.
- The sleep-tracking function may not work accurately.
This fitness tracker features heart rate, sleep monitoring, calorie counting, and step counting. It has a decent battery life and is compatible with both the iPhone and Android smartphones.
- It features an OLED screen along with a customizable interface.
- The heart rate and sleep monitor features are quite accurate.
- It has an IP68 water resistance rating.
- It can remotely control your phone’s camera.
- It comes with more than 20 daily reminder functions.
- The battery lasts for five to seven days with a one-hour charge.
- The calorie counter of this tracker is not reliable.
This fitness tracker offers heart rate, sleep, and blood pressure monitoring. The waterproof tracker also provides real-time notifications and is compatible with IOS and Android.
- Its sleep tracking and blood monitoring features are highly accurate.
- It features a colored LED screen with a highly sensitive touch sensor.
- It charges quickly, and the USB port is very responsive.
- It facilitates remote camera shooting.
- The battery lasts for five to ten days in a single charge of one to two hours.
- The clock feature of this tracker is not accurate and reliable.
This fitness tracker is one of those few fitness trackers that can monitor blood oxygen. It also measures your blood pressure and monitors your heart and sleep rate. It features a color screen with multi-sport modes.
- It features a 0.96-inch color screen.
- It has multi-sport modes, including cycling, walking, and running.
- The band is made of skin-friendly silicone materials.
- It is compatible with Android smartphones and facilitates remote camera shooting.
- This tracker is not durable and may stop working after a few uses.
This kids’ fitness tracker from LETSCOM offers heart and sleep monitoring, full-day activity tracking, and smartwatch functionality. It has a waterproof rating of IP68 and facilitates cordless charging.
- The 0. 96-inch bright LCD curved color screen offers different brightness levels and four dial plate options.
- It supports 14 sports modes.
- It enables remote camera shooting.
- The heart rate monitor is not reliable.
- The sleep tracker system may not be accurate.
It is a multi-purpose fitness tracker with sleep tracking and heart rate monitoring. There is also smartwatch functionality, which allows you to receive notifications, calls, and messages.
- Its step and heart rate measurements are accurate.
- It is easy to assemble and comfortable to wear.
- It offers 14 sports modes and heart & sleep rate monitoring..
- This waterproof tracker facilitates remote camera control.
- It comes with a built-in USB PLUG.
- The sleep tracker may not be accurate.
- You may face some battery-related issues.
The BingoFit fitness tracker for kids has a slim body and offers sleep tracking, heart rate monitoring, and daily activity tracking. It also offers smartwatch features.
- It has five sports modes, and you can choose from eight dialing screens.
- It offers flexible and seamless charging options.
- It is made of lightweight and skin-friendly material.
- You may face battery-related issues.
This fitness tracker for kids offers 14 exercise modes, along with full-day activity tracking and heart rate monitoring. The IP68 waterproof tracker comes with smartwatch features.
- Its large 1.14-inch HD color screen enhances both functionality and design.
- It facilitates remote camera shooting.
- It is made of skin-friendly TPU
- The USB port might not fit correctly.
This activity and fitness tracker for kids offers real-time heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and calorie counting. It features a built-in USB plug and smartwatch features.
- The pulse rate calculator of this tracker is quite accurate.
- It features a GPS sensor.
- It offers 14 sports modes.
- It facilitates cordless charging.
- It has an IP67 rating.
- The screen quality is average, and you might face difficulties looking at it outdoors.
This kids’ fitness tracker offers auto heart rate and sleep monitoring, along with daily movement tracking. It has all the necessary smartwatch functionalities and several in-app functions.
- The app that accompanies this tracker is easy to download and setup. The app offers many useful features to the user.
- It provides accurate heart rate data.
- Its slim, lightweight strap is made of TPU material.
- It comes with a built-in USB plug.
- The battery life may not be satisfactory, especially if you are a daily user.
This kids’ fitness tracker from LETSCOM functions as your multifunctional health manager by providing a large number of full-day activity features like sleep tracking and heart rate monitoring. It also features smartwatch functionalities.
- It offers accurate calorie and heart rate counts.
- It features 14 sports modes.
- This tracker is priced reasonably.
- It functions well with both iPhone and Android.
- The sleep chart and sleep analysis may not be reliable.
This kids’ fitness tracker from TOOBUR features a slim design and durable dual bands. It offers all the necessary fitness tracking features like step counter, calorie counter, heart rate monitor, and many more. It also features a sleep monitor, vibrating alarm clock, and a built-in USB interface.
- It offers remote camera shooting.
- It is lightweight and perfectly fits your wrist.
- It comes with a built-in USB plug, and the battery lasts for up to seven days.
- The software of this tracker often resets automatically.
One of the first activity trackers made for kids, LeapFrog LeapBand features 50 challenges to keep your kids fit and moving. It also supports parental control, which allows parents to set the challenges and playtime.
- This watch has separate screens for analog and digital components.
- It also functions as an activity tracker.
- It allows parents to set timers for bedtime, school time, playtime, etc.
- It is water-resistant.
- It features a high-resolution screen.
- Some children may find the tracker bulky and uncomfortable.
This fitness tracker for kids features a slim, adjustable, and durable strap. It offers full-day activity tracking and sleep tracking. It also features a built-in USB plug with a quick charging capability.
- The short length of the strap makes it suitable for kids.
- It features an auto-update time feature.
- It has a long-lasting battery that lasts for around seven days per full charge.
- You may face some charging issues.
The Xooparc Fitness Tracker for kids is a multifunctional smartwatch that offers various fitness tracking features like heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, and sleep tracking. It is water-resistant and compatible with both iOS and Android.
- It displays real-time messages and notifications.
- It comes with a built-in USB plug, and the battery is long-lasting.
- It features an easy, one-button control mechanism.
- It facilitates remote camera shooting and GPS tracking.
- It offers 14 sports modes.
- Some users shared that they faced charging issues.
This fitness tracker for kids by FITFORT offers a wide range of fitness tracking options, including pulse measurement, blood pressure monitoring, sleep tracking, and step counting.
- It features an LCD screen with five different brightness levels.
- It offers 14 sports modes.
- It has a long battery life and comes with an IP68 water-resistant rating.
- It supports Android and iOS mobile devices.
- The step counter is not reliable.
This fitness tracker for kids features a 1.3-inch color screen along with a sleek and stylish strap. It offers smartwatch features, along with several fitness tracking options.
- This device has a long battery life.
- It has an IP68 waterproof rating.
- It offers 14 sports modes and also features a ‘non-disturb’ mode.
- The large screen makes it look stylish and provides enhanced functionalities.
The step counter starts functioning only after you walk for a while.
What To Check When Choosing A Fitness Tracker For Kids?
Although a fitness tracker is useful to track your child’s fitness, purchasing one in a hurry can have reverse effects. Therefore, similar to choosing any other electronic product, research and compare products to figure out what will work best for your child.
Here are a few points to consider before purchasing a kid’s fitness tracker.
- Child’s Requirements: The choice of fitness tracker primarily depends upon your child’s needs and requirements. If your child is a swimmer, you need a waterproof tracker, and if your child is an athlete, you might need a fitness tracker that offers multiple statistics and a long battery life. Besides, you should also consider the customization and specific colors that your child may prefer.
- Features: Nowadays, fitness trackers for kids come with multiple functions, including games, educational information, GPS tracking, alarms and reminders, and so on. Consider purchasing a tracker that not only provides accurate fitness-related data but other features as well.
Fitness is a necessity, especially for children growing up amidst technology. However, just motivating your kids to stay fit is not enough. You need to track their fitness progress too. Fitness trackers for kids help make tracking fitness convenient.
Have something to share about fitness trackers for kids? Do tell us about it in the comments section below.