Do you have rough, cracked heels? Well, the best foot creams can help you fix this concern. Moisturizing our feet is essential to keep the skin smooth and healthy, and foot creams can help rehydrate your feet and say goodbye to flaky, rough skin. Moreover, foot creams are beneficial in taking care of calluses and other foot woes.
Use a foot cream daily to replenish your heels and prevent cracking. Choose creams that contain nourishing and gentle formulas to keep your feet moisturized. Check out our list for some of the best healing foot creams available in the market that can keep your heels soft and hydrated.
Our Top Picks
15 Best Foot Creams To Buy
O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream is extremely popular and claims to penetrate through rough, thick skin to help moisturize dry skin. You can use it after exfoliating the skin and before going to bed at night. Here’s a video to help you understand the product better and make an informed choice.
- Heals cracked skin
- Moisturizes rough skin
- Softens dry skin
- Free from Fragrance
- Jar packaging
- The ingredients may not suit everyone
Your feet take you places, so you have to take good care of them. Formulated especially for pregnant women, this leg and foot cream helps your feet relax and smell divine. It also helps repair skin after pregnancy.
- Helps relieve aching foot muscles
- Soothes tired skin
- Suitable for use during and after pregnancy
- Free of parabens, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals
- Peppermint scent can be overwhelming for certain buyers
Cracked heels not only make your feet look ugly but can also be very painful. This non-greasy, lightweight foot cream claims to treat cracked heels and provide a much-needed relief from extremely dry skin.
- Helps repair cracked heels
- Moisturizes dry and rough skin
- Contains vitamin A, C, and E
- Mildly scented
- Cream may seem too oily
Looking for a foot cream that is safe for diabetics? Here it is. Made from mature aloe leaves, this cream claims to give relief from dry, cracked heels in just one night. It can help treat Athlete’s foot and is safe for people suffering from diabetes.
- Eliminates unpleasant odor
- Heals cracked heels
- Soothes aching feet
- Suitable for diabetics
- Scent may seem too strong
- Dispenser is too thin for thick cream
Your feet do a lot of work for you, and in return, you can ensure that they stay healthy by giving them the nourishment they require. This urea foot cream claims to treat rough skin and make it silky smooth so you can wear your favorite sandals without hesitation.
- Smoothen thick, cracked skin
- Replenishes dry skin
- Helps remove calluses
- Boosts blood circulation
- Tends to leave a white residue after drying
- Contains paraben
Formulated to treat extremely dry skin, this cream claims to provide intense hydration to the feet. It contains Ceramide-3 that helps make the skin super soft and smooth. Click this video to learn more about the product.
- Helps lock-in skins moisture
- Quick-absorbent, light formula
- Free of fragrance and dye
- Runny consistency may not be referred by everyone
This cream claims that the presence of lactic acid with emollients & humectants helps hydrate the skin to make it soft and smooth. It locks moisture and keeps dryness at bay.
- Helps exfoliate rough skin
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Promotes skin’s natural renewal process
- Contains paraben
- May have a strong unpleasant smell
With fresh scent and deep penetrating formula, this foot cream claims to leave the skin soft to touch. It helps treat hard heels and helps replenish thick skin.
- Helps soften rough, callused feet
- Works on knees and elbows too
- Lightweight, non-sticky formula
- Free of mineral oil or petroleum
- Scent might irritate people with a sensitive nose
This foot cream contains argan oil that offers multiple benefits and helps makes skin smooth and soft. The cream helps treat dry and rough skin. Learn more about the product in this review video.
- Light, non-greasy formula
- Repairs cracked heels
- Works on rough knees and hands too
- Free of fragrance
- Effects do not last long
Offering the benefits of six natural raw oils, this cream claims to treat calluses and rough, cracked skin. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory formula helps eliminate odor and give relief from Athletes’ foot. It also comes with a pumice stone for free.
- Made from oils of virgin olive, sweet almond, grape seed, and lavender
- Rejuvenates skin and locks in moisture to keep feet soft and smooth
- Treats skin troubles such as eczema, psoriasis and so on
- Helps repair damaged, cracked skin
- Vegan, gluten and paraben-free formula
- Thin consistency may seem disappointing
- Product quantity may seem relatively less
Formulated to promote healthy feet, this cream claims to provide foot care by softening and rejuvenating the skin. It helps improve blood circulation and soothes cracked heels. It contains natural extracts of aloe, avocado, tea tree, and several other ingredients that help nourish the skin.
- Contains natural oils and extracts of skin-friendly herbs and plants
- Quick absorbent, non-greasy formula
- Helps relieve tired aching feet
- Free of paraben
- Natural scent can irritate sensitive nose
Enriched with the goodness of shea butter, jojoba, and avocado oil, this moisturizing foot cream can help make the feet smoother. This cream claims to detoxify and nourish the skin leaving it baby soft.
- Water retaining formula helps replenish skin
- Enables cell regeneration
- Natural fragrance suits men and women
- Consistency may seem disappointing
Highly invigorating and relaxing, this cream claims to help with several leg and foot conditions including, arthritis, bunions, sciatica, and so on. It promotes blood circulation and helps tackle various skin conditions.
- Helps relieve joint, muscle pain and inflammation
- Heals dry, cracked heels
- Makes skin soft and velvety smooth
- Free of parabens, petroleum, synthetic fragrances, dyes, glycols or phthalates
- Has a strong fragrance
Infused with the soothing fragrance of peppermint oil and lavender, this foot cream claims to rejuvenate and calm tired feet, toes, and heels. This product feels smooth like butter on the skin and leaves skin feeling satiny soft.
- Soothes tired feet
- Effectively moisturizes dry skin
- Free of parabens, silicones, mineral oil, and other harmful chemicals
- Does not get absorbed quickly
This intense moisturizing cream claims to treat extremely dry and rough skin. Its light formula gets absorbed quickly by thick skin and heals cracked skin. It is most effective when used after a bath or on moist skin.
- Helps relieve burning sensations due to nerve pain
- Softens heel cracks and fissures
- Non-greasy formula
- Suitable for diabetics
- Contains paraben
- May not suit sensitive skin
How To Choose The Best Foot Cream?
Choosing a foot cream is similar to selecting a face cream for yourself. Each cream addresses a certain skin problem, and you select one that addresses the problem you are facing. Here are some factors you can consider when hunting for a foot cream.
- Hydrating formula: Your feet might tend to get dry because of a lack of moisture. Look for a foot cream that can provide the hydration your skin requires. Ingredients such as shea butter, petrolatum, urea, or even glycerin are known to fight dryness and leave skin smooth and moisturized.
- Deodorizing foot creams: When you wear closed shoes the entire day, your feet might sweat and start smelling. In many cases, feet smell even when wearing open sandals. There are a lot of deodorizing foot creams available online. If smelly feet bother you, then try such creams to help eliminate that smell.
- Skin condition: Lastly, if you are suffering from any skin condition, it is best you seek a qualified doctor’s advice and use a medicated cream to treat the problem.
Side Effects Of Using These Foot Creams
Side effects of any skin product depend on its ingredients, usage, and the person’s skin type. The foot creams listed above are mostly considered safe. However, if you have an allergy to certain chemicals or other components usually used in skin creams, it is better you check the ingredients first before buying any cream.
How To Take Care Of Your Feet?
If you wish to take better care of your feet, we have a very simple regime chalked out for you. Here are a few steps you can follow on a regular basis to take better care of your feet.
- Wash: Wash your feet every time you return home after spending time outdoors. Yes, we know you may be wearing shoes and socks, so your feet do not get soiled, but even in socks, your feet can become breeding ground for bacteria and fungus that can lead to smelly feet. Wash it with a good soap or bathing gel and gently wipe it dry with a washcloth.
- Soak: After a long tiring day, you may soak your feet in some warm water. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to it so your feet can smell great. If you are suffering from calluses, then rub pumice stone or foot file over damp heels that can smoothen rough skin.
- Apply foot cream: Before sleeping, you may apply any of the above-listed foot creams or moisturizers of your choice so that your feet feel fresh and soft in the morning. If you are suffering from dry and cracked heels or any other skin condition, you can apply the cream meant to treat the condition and wear a pair of old socks, so the cream does not rub off on your sheets.
- Apply sunscreen: Do not forget to apply sunscreen when stepping out in the sun wearing open sandals or even barefoot. People seldom apply sunscreen to their feet, but it is important you do it as it protects your skin from harmful rays of the sun.
- Additional care: You can take care of your toenails by applying some cuticle oil to it before retiring to bed. Occasionally, do visit a salon to get a pedicure and a good foot massage. Ensure that the tools used for the session are clean and hygienic.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Poulami Nag specializes in writing about fashion and beauty. Her experience is reflected in this article on the best foot creams available in the market. These foot creams can help make your feet look healthy and hydrated by adding a protective layer that nourishes and soothes. To help you pick the product that best suits your needs, she has also added some pointers to consider for a smooth purchase.
With all the heavy lifting our feet do for us every day, it becomes essential to pamper them with some much-needed TLC. The options for the best foot creams listed here will replenish your skin with moisture and shield your skin from drying out or cracking. These creams also help you feel more relaxed while preventing itchiness or irritation. Choose the most effective one for your needs by considering factors like the ingredients, fragrance, and if you’re looking for solutions for specific medical issues.