The best foot massager for diabetics can help improve blood circulation to the feet and cure foot problems. When diabetes is left untreated, it may damage the blood vessels due to high sugar levels. This is where a foot massager can help you. It’s a device that can relieve foot pain by regulating blood flow to the feet.
Listed below are some good foot massagers that can help you tackle pain, alleviate numbness in the feet, and improve your balance.
Our Top Picks
Benefits Of Foot Massagers For Diabetics
A foot massager may provide the following benefits to those with diabetes.
- Improve nerve sensitivity: Foot massager machines may help restore nerve function by stimulating them.
- Reduce foot swelling: Diabetes could cause swelling of the feet. Foot massagers may help reduce swelling by reducing water retention in the feet.
- Improve blood circulation: Foot massagers may improve blood circulation in the feet and the whole body. It may help ensure quick wound healing.
- Reduce pain: Foot massagers for diabetics may reduce pain and muscle tension in the feet and legs.
- Reduce stress levels: A foot massager may stimulate nerve endings, causing muscles and the body to relax.
17 Best Foot Massagers For Diabetics
1. Best Relaxing Electronic Foot Massager: Renpho Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
Massage your feet and relax your body with this foot massager for people with diabetes. The electronic foot massager offers a deep kneading foot massage and has a rotation ball, heating, and rolling stick. You can get comprehensive massage therapy with this foot massager, an ideal gift for men and women. You can understand how the product works by watching this video
- Comes with three squeeze and three kneading intensities
- Allow adjustments as per personal preference
- Easy to control touch panel
- Accommodates most foot sizes
- Has a removable and washable cloth in foot chambers
2. Best Ancient Japanese Foot Massager: Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
Miko Shiatsu foot massager uses ancient Japanese therapy to target pressure points for stimulating blood circulation and relieve muscle tension. The diabetic foot massage machine has two independent foot chambers, and the washable foot liners, making it easy to clean the device. Check out this video to understand the product better
- Comes with one year warranty
- Helps reduce chronic pain and muscle tension
- Has five air pressure settings
- Comes with two wireless remotes
- Has an adjustable air compression
3. Healthy Shiatsu Cloud Foot Massager: Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
Cloud Massage uses the Shiatsu technique for deep kneading. This electric foot massager improves healthy blood circulation, provides relief from foot pains, and promotes muscle recovery. The massager has an adjustable base, which can be positioned to work the calves and ankles. This video will give you an insight into how the massager works
- Offers three levels of intensity
- Provides rolling massage
- Offers heat therapy to relieve tension
- Provides sway function to loosen joints
- Has quiet mode to soothe and relax
4. Best Traditional Shiatsu Foot Massager: Arealer Foot Massager Machine With Heat
The electric massager uses the traditional Shiatsu massage for stimulating acupuncture points present on the sole of the feet. It is made of heat-resistant material, safe to use, and does not emit any odor, and ideal for rolling, kneading, pressing, and scrapping.
- Has two temperature adjustments
- Comes with a remote control
- Offers an LCD screen
- Has removable and washable foot sleeve
5. Portable Vibrating Foot Massager: MedMassager Foot Massager Machine
MedMassager vibrating foot massager is a full-sized footpad with an arch bar, oscillation, and pressure points. This foot massager machine allows you to choose speed settings and customize your therapeutic routine. It measures 16x12x9.5 inches, making it ideal for diabetic neuropathy, muscle tension, poor circulation, and chronic pain.
- Offers 11 speeds ranging from 1000 to 3700 rpm
- Allows selecting a comfortable angle
- Portable and lightweight foot massager
- Works with or without shoes
- Prevents leg cramps
6. Best Effective Electric Foot Massager: Nekteck Shiatsu Heated Electric Kneading Foot Massager Machine
You can relax your feet with this foot massager to effectively improve blood circulation and relieve muscle tension. The heating function has a manual control button for customized use and built-in onboard cord storage and a handle, making it an easy-to-carry device.
- Has six massaging heads
- Offers bi-directional massage
- Has an easy-to-access power button
- Includes 18 rotating massager nodes
- Offers three height adjustments
7. Best Portable Electronic Foot Massager: Best Choice Products Therapeutic Shiatsu Foot Massager
Best Choice offers a portable and easy-to-clean electronic foot massager to treat foot pain. The foot massager targets specific points on the feet and uses kneading, pushing, and rolling techniques to relieve pain. The non-slip bottom and anti-skid pads give extra protection when using the massager. It has removable and washable sleeves, making it easy to clean the massager.
- Comes with a remote
- Includes an auto mode for a therapeutic massage
- Comes with an in-built handle
- Equipped with an LCD touch panel
8. Best Easy Feet And Calves Massager: Fit King Leg, Foot And Calf Air Massager
The feet and calves massager could improve your feet’s blood circulation through stroking and kneading of tissues. It comes with 2X2 airbags that press the calf and feet muscles to relieve pain. The foot circulation massager has a maximum calf size of 28.5 inches and two extensions.
- Comes with a handheld controller
- Has two massage modes and three different intensities
- Allows adjusting the foot straps
- Includes a free mesh bag for storage
- Has 20 minutes automatic shut off function
9. Best Comfortable Foot Massager Machine: Etekcity Foot Massager Machine
If you want to enjoy a foot massage at the comfort of your home or office, Etekcity is the best foot massager for people with diabetes. It offers a deep kneading massage to the bottom of the feet, and the airbags put gentle pressure around the ankles to provide complete relaxation. The detachable foot sleeves make it convenient to clean equipment. It also includes four-timer choices that you can choose according to your needs.
- Has three air pressure levels
- Includes three speeds for massage rollers
- Comes with a heat feature
- Has an LCD touch screen
- Can be operated using VeSync app
10. Easy Carrying Electric Foot Massager: Osito Foot Circulation Plus Machine For Neuropathy
Osito machine uses EMS and TENS technology to bring relief to your tired feet and has textured foot pads for enhanced comfort. The foot massager relieves fatigue, swelling, muscle stiffness and improves circulation in feet and lower legs. It has a 25-minute automatic timer making it safe.
- Includes four multipurpose electrode gel pads
- Has a colorful LCD screen
- Offers 25 massage modes
- Comes with a remote
- Has a handle for easy carrying
Mynt foot massager comes with a rolling stick, rolling ball, and various massage modes for deep kneading. It effectively relieves foot pain, improves blood circulation, and provides utmost comfort. The machine’s unique design and customized settings will meet your needs.
- Comes with a warranty of two years
- Has three levels of air pressure intensities
- Comes with optional heat therapy
- Has detachable and washable foot sleeve
Quinear offers comprehensive foot reflexology for diabetes. The simple and straightforward foot massager combines kneading massage, heating function, and compression massage and provides a completely personalized experience. The massager effectively reduces feet exhaustion, relieves foot pain, and improves blood circulation.
- Has six compression intensities
- Offers two kneading speeds
- Comes with two massage modes
- Includes two levels of heat functions
- Comes with removable and washable cloth covers
If you are looking for an at-home foot spa for diabetes, Naipo electric foot massager is ideal. This massager may help ease nerve and muscle pain. A 20-minute foot massage session can effectively relieve stress and stimulate blood flow. It has a large platform that can accommodate feet of different sizes and has a portable design with customized settings.
- Comes with one button control system
- Has 18 deep-kneading nodes
- Comes with heat settings
- Has an extra manual resin massage ball
The Homedics foot massager rejuvenates your tired soles and arches. The triple-action Shiatsu foot massager provides a circular kneading massage that soothes pain and improves blood circulation. The breathable mesh fabric ensures there is no overheating and keeps the feet dry. The compact massager is easy to carry anywhere.
- Comes with a triple rotational head
- Includes optional heat feature
- Large platform to accommodate feet of different sizes
- Has integrated controls for easy operation
Medcursor Shiatsu foot massager has an ergonomic design with 20-minute protection from overheating. You can relax your tired muscles with this massager that focuses on your feet’s right pressure points. The built-in onboard cord storage and a handle make it easy to carry.
- Comes with six massaging heads
- Includes 18 rotating nodes
- Has heat function for deep tissue kneading
- Offers two different height adjustments
- Has easy toe-touch control
This 2-in-1 foot and back massager relieves muscle tension and fatigue by targeting various acupuncture points. The easy-to-use toe-touch control makes it user-friendly. It helps reduce stress, ease stiff muscles, and improves sleep quality.
- Includes optional heat function
- Comes with 24 rotating nodes
- Fits different foot sizes
- Comes with two modes and two speeds
- Has 20 minutes shut off function
If you are looking for a comprehensive therapy to ease plantar fasciitis and muscle therapy, Snailax back and foot massager is ideal. The 3-in-1 back and foot massager offers gentle vibration massage with heat therapy and makes an effective foot warmer for people with diabetes. The massager’s built-in heating pads have an auto shut-off function and two heat functions.
- Has three massage modes
- Includes three levels of intensity
- Comes with optional heat therapy
- Equipped with remote control
- Has a removable and practical design
How To Choose The Right Foot Massager For Diabetics?
If you are shopping for a massager for diabetics, the following factors can help you make the right choice.
- Ease of use: Choose a massager that is easy to use. It should have easy to operate buttons and a visible screen.
- Nodes and rotations: Look for a massager with various rotations for effective massaging.
- Size and weight: Choose a compact foot massager large enough to accommodate different foot sizes. Ensure that the foot massager is light and easy to store.
- Heat function: Heat effectively promotes blood circulation and relieves tension. Therefore, choose a massager with heat function.
- Adjustable settings: Select a foot massager that allows you to adjust settings, such as modes, intensity, and height.
Why Trust MomJunction?
We have rounded up this list of the best foot massagers for people with diabetes after conducting careful research and going through numerous user reviews. This article explains the benefits of foot massagers for people with diabetes and explains how to choose the right one for your requirements. We have also elaborated on the features of each product and included a buying guide with additional information.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are foot massagers good for diabetic neuropathy?
Foot massage may effectively promote blood circulation in the feet and your feet’s overall health.
2. Is foot massage good for the varicose vein?
Foot massage may reduce discomfort and swelling caused by varicose veins. However, it does not treat the condition.
One of the best ways to manage diabetic neuropathy or nerve damage is by using a good foot massager specifically designed for those with diabetes. These foot massagers improve blood circulation in the feet and reduce fatigue and pain. The best of these devices are lightweight, portable, easy to use, and allow you to adjust the mode, intensity, and height. Further, they come with easy-to-operate buttons, a good screen, heat functions, and several rotating nodes and massaging heads.