A foot spa helps reduce your stress and relax your feet muscles. It also boosts your blood circulation and keeps your tissues and muscles healthy. If you do not like going or too busy to go to a spa or a beauty center, you can do it yourself at home with a foot spa machine.
But how to choose the best one among many options? Keep reading this MomJunction post, as we tell you about the ten best foot spa products.
Top Products From Our List
10 Best Foot Spas
This foot spa or pedicure spa machine comes with three interchangeable attachments to give you a soothing spa experience. It has a toe-touch control to activate heat feature and bubbles. The machine has single large, double large, and also pinpoint nodes to give you full foot massage and rest. It comes with a non-slip base, which keeps the spa machine stable on the ground. It comes in five different variations and four colors, so pick one as per your needs.
This foot bath has raised nodes to massage, relax, and soothe your tired feet. The toe-touch control helps you use the machine conveniently and adjust the temperature as per your requirements. The machine is splash-proof, and it comes with removable pumice to scrub your feet and get rid of the dead cells. The refreshing bubbles from the foot spa give you an ultimate calming experience.
It is a multi-function foot spa that not only provides massaging and bubbles but also features hydrotherapy and acupressure. It also has a vibration option that relieves your pain and soothes the soreness. The spa machine has in-built motorized rollers to relax your feet. You get a free brush and pumice stone with the machine. The LED display, easy-touch buttons, and the handle provide the utmost convenience to use it and have a spa-like experience at home.
It is a mini whirlpool or foot spa massager that comes with a small display and a few buttons to control temperature and set time. The machine has rollers and nodes to give you calming foot therapy. It comes with PTC rapid heating and in-built red light to give a soothing massage to your tired feet. It also has a handle and can be conveniently moved around.
It is a three-in-one bath massager that provides vibration, heating, and bubbles. It has removable massage rollers that provide pressure to your acupoints, thereby relaxing your feet. The product is certified by FDA and ensures safety. It is made in an ergonomic design that fits your feet well and doesn’t spill out water. The machine can be washed easily without any hassles. The rubber feet keep the massager stable.
It is one of the best foot spa machines that come with multiple massaging modes. The machine comes with different features, including electric massage roller, infrared disinfector, auto-rotating pedicure stone, and bubble surf. It also has wheels and a handle, making it easy to carry from one place to another. The foot massager has buttons for adjusting the temperature and time as per your requirements. This fully-automatic machine provides a therapeutic Shiatsu therapy right at home.
This foot spa massager comes with one on and off control setting. It is a simple machine that has a contouring base to support your arches and heels. The machine features smart heat technology that makes the water warm for a while. It promotes bubble massage to give you a relaxed feeling. The machine even prevents water from spilling.
This is a therapeutic and multifunctional spa machine that comes with a shower function, heat feature, acupressure, and massage ball rollers. You can adjust the temperature of the water as per your needs and set the timer for 10 to 60 minutes. The machine comes with a handle and wheels, and it is easy to carry. The red light in the foot spa helps you in rejuvenating and healing the feet. The spa machine is easy to use and wash, and it comes with a user-friendly display too.
This is an elegant foot massager that features a massage roller, vibration massage, warm water, and bubble massage. It comes with a rotating switch that can be changed as per your requirements. The machine comes with four heads electric callus remover, anti-slip rubbers, and a drainage hole to drain the used water easily. It is waterproof and prevents spillage, keeping you safe. It is made of high-quality material that makes the machine a long-lasting product.
It is an exclusive intelligent foot spa massager that comes with fast heating technology. It can be operated with remote control. The machine comes with six motorized massage rollers and promotes hot-water waves, oxygen bubbles, controlled heating, and vibration massage. All of these improves circulation, relieve tiredness, and relax your feet and body. It has a waterproof control panel, lockable casters, and a carrying handle.
Benefits Of A Foot Massage
Our feet withstand a lot of pressure all day. A foot massage and spa relax your feet and also give you the following benefits (1):
- Improves blood circulation: Sedentary lifestyle can hinder blood circulation. Also, wearing pointed, tight, or high heels pressurizes the feet. A few minutes of foot spa can help transport oxygen to the cells and improve circulation all over the body.
- Helps fight depression and mood swings: A foot spa and massage could help you come out of depression and avoid mood swings.
- Relieves pain: A gentle massage helps in relieving neck pain, backache, headache, and body pain too. Sometimes, it lowers your blood pressure as well.
- Promotes sleep: If you are having trouble sleeping, then a foot spa before bedtime can unwind your tired nerves and promote relaxed sleep.
How To Use A Foot Spa Machine At Home?
Follow these tips when using a foot spa machine at home.
- Set up the area where you want to use the machine. Make sure there is no carpet on the floor, and the space is neat.
- Keep the essentials, including a hand towel, essential oil, foot lotion, and therapeutic salts in one place.
- Clean your feet before putting them in the machine.
- Set up the temperature of the machine as per your requirements.
- Sit in a comfortable chair and then put your feet in the machine.
- Use the features of the machine in the best way possible to experience maximum benefits.
- Take some precautions. Don’t use the machine near any heat source, keep it away from pets and children, avoid placing it in cramped places, and use the spa indoors.
- Do not use the foot spa machine in case you have any cuts on the feet or if you have any medical conditions such as sores, infection, or diabetes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I use a foot spa?
You may use a foot spa machine twice or thrice in a week. However, do not use it for more than 20 to 30 minutes. Fifteen minutes is the ideal time if you are getting a foot spa regularly.
- What is the recommended heat setting for a foot spa?
Make sure that the water is not too hot or boiling. 103° to 104°F or 39.4° to 40°C should be the recommended temperature of the foot spa machine.
- Are foot spa machines loud?
The noise depends on the type of foot spa machine you choose. However, most of the machines are noise-free. You may read the features of the foot spa machine before you choose one.
After a tiring day, your feet deserve some pampering. And a foot spa at your home would help relax them and relieve you of pain, stress, and fatigue. So, go through the features of the foot spa machine we have listed and pick the most suitable one for your needs.
Have you ever used a foot spa? Tell us about your experience in the comments section below.