When you have a baby, every day brings new experiences. The first skill that new parents learn is how to handle diapers, as this will form a part of their daily routine. You can make this tiresome and messy task quite enjoyable by sharing some funny diaper messages with your partner or family and friends.
Sounds fun, right? While diaper changes may not be thrilling, they are an excellent opportunity to bond with your cute little one. In this post, we’ve compiled a collection of amusing diaper messages that you may use during a baby shower activity.
101 Funny Diaper Messages and Sayings
Here are some cute and funny messages you can scribble on a diaper. The next person who changes the diaper will have a smile reading them. And would not get irritated.
- Oops, I did it again!
- Warning: Toxic
- Cute and stinky!
- Open at your own risk.
- What goes in must come out.
- This one is for Daddy!
- Houston, we have a problem!
- Nose plugs not included.
- To pee or not to pee?
- I think I just set a world record.
- One down, hundreds to go!
- This, too, shall pass.
- I drink until I pass out.
Experts say that babies bond well to their primary caregivers who perform activities that sustain life (1). The proximity of the caregiver while changing diapers is the perfect bonding exercise.
- Real babies do it in their diapers.
- I don’t smell anything!
- By reading this message, you agree to change one diaper.
- Why don’t you social distance yourself and throw away the diaper?
- That’s how you bring about a change in the world, one diaper at a time!
- If you think this diaper makes my butt look big, it is time to change it.
- It looks like you might need a little more sleep, just saying!
- How long can you hold your breath?
- You haven’t seen anything smelly yet. Wait till I start eating solids. Hahaha!
- Hold on a second, didn’t we just do this five minutes ago?
- Someday, I will sleep quietly through the night, and so will you!
- Are we keeping count? Cause only 4,000 more until I am potty trained.
- Don’t look at me; this one is coming from daddy.
- Open this and find out the fastest way to clear a room.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. Will this have pee or poo?
- Radioactive waste, proceed to open and dispose of with extreme caution.
- I made an oopsie in the diaper.
- Keep calm, hold your breath, and change this diaper.
- You are doing great, it will be over soon. Hang in there!
- Dad’s great, mom’s amazing, but whoever changes this is the best.
- My motto in life – as you will soon realize: go big or go home.
- Everything else can wait as this is a top priority!
- This is not for the faint of heart. Open at your own risk!
- Quit staring. This diaper isn’t gonna change itself.
- What goes in through the front comes out through the back.
- I’ve given you an extra load today cause I love you so much.
- Don’t give me that look; you were here once.
- Get a new one; there’s a lot more where that came from.
- You can take a long shower after this, I promise!
- Warning: contents under pressure. This side towards the bowl.
- Maybe you should wear a gas mask to diffuse this one.
- If you can read, then you put the diaper backward, genius!… Just kidding!
- Sleep is for the weak. The strong changes diapers at 4 am.
- Do you smell something? I made you a big present!
- Bomb’s away in no time at all!
- Poops, I did it again. I made you believe that this could be pee.
- Gas mask, check. Hazmat suit, check. GO to diffuse.
- Beware Sprinkler!
- Do not test with your finger.
- Don’t open until Christmas.
- Fart Man/Fart Woman!
- Forget the wipes. Go turn on the shower.
- HINT: It’s Poop!
- Just think… one day it will be my turn to change your diaper.
- Phew! That was a marathon poop session, can’t wait for the next!
- Raising kids is part joy and part Guerrilla warfare. All parents are veterans.
- Dare to open!
- Maybe you should wear a gas mask to diffuse this one.
- Hello there, I’m trapped inside. Care to set me free?
- Wake up. It’s time to change my diaper!
- Are you looking at my butt?
- Ah! Excuse me again!
- That’s a special gift for you!
- Great sleep! How ’bout you?
- Hazardous Waste. Mask Required.
- I think I went #3
- Is it supposed to be that color?
- Mud Butt!
- Overload In Progress!
- Scratch and Sniff.
- So many diapers, so little time.
- Smile! It’s 2 am!
- Surprise inside!
- You’re #1, but this is a #2!
- Does it smell in here, or is it just me?
- Hurry, please! It’s cold!
- Are you sure it’s your turn?
- What exactly are you feeding me?
- Wee wee wee, all the way home!
- Forget potty training! This is life!
- Best of luck. You need it!
- Enter at your own risk
- Made in (country).
- How about singing a song or something since I just have to lay here?
- It’s a dirty job, isn’t it?
- Are you sure you folded that right?
- You’re not looking forward to this, are you?
- I love you too!
- I’m a changed man/woman!
- I was in some real soup.
- There’s been a crime, call the poo-lice.
- So, how was your day?
- I didn’t poo it!
- It seems like the dog did it.
- Is it chocolate or peanut butter?
- Made with love, for you!
- Downloading poop, please wait!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I use to write on diapers?
You may use a thin Sharpie marker to write on the diapers. Ensure you write on the outer side of the diapers to prevent them from bleeding when used.
2. What are some important things to remember when changing a diaper?
Here are some tips to remember when changing diapers:
- Always choose a comfortable and safe location to change diapers
- Collect all the essentials before you begin to change the diapers
- Wipe your baby carefully
- As babies may be impatient, use distractions to hold their attention
- Wash your and your baby’s hands after changing diapers
3. How do you ask for diapers on a baby shower invitation?
Some of the interesting ways to ask for diapers in the invitation include:
- No outfits, blankets, or booties are necessary, just some diapers and wipes for baby’s duty!
- Bring some diapers and not toys to keep the baby happy and full of joy.
- Be a part of the diaper raffle game by bringing some diapers and entering your name.
- We hope our request is not too hard. Please bring diapers instead of a card!
Changing your baby’s diaper is a wonderful way to spend time with your little one. Even if the task does not seem ideal, you can make it enjoyable for yourself and your partner. One way is by writing a cute or funny diaper message or quote for the next person who will change the baby’s diaper. If you and your partner take turns changing diapers, this small but cute gesture may make the task less tiresome and help you pass your baby’s diaper phase in no time.
Infographic: Funny Diaper Messages And Sayings
Changing diapers is different from what everyone looks forward to doing. But, with the help of the following list of funny diaper messages and sayings, you can make the process fun and have a hearty laugh about it with your partner. So, give it a read and save a copy of it as well.
Illustration: MomJunction Design Team
- Bonding With Your Baby.
- The Health Benefits of Smiling.