The best Graco double strollers are packed with attractive features, well-designed, and convenient for kids and family outings. They come in handy and have a comfortable design that is manageable for those handling the stroller. Here are some popular double strollers for you to choose the right one. They would offer a smooth ride for your kids.
Our Top Picks
5 Best Graco Double Strollers
1. Best Durable: Graco DuoGlider Double Stroller
The Graco dual stroller has stadium-style seating, elevating the child in the back for a better view. It includes reclining seats, a child’s tray, rotating canopies, a storage basket, parent’s tray, and footrests to keep both passengers comfortable. The stroller can hold two babies up to 40lb each. Its removable seat cushion is machine-washable in delicate mode, and you can clean the frame using soap and warm water. Learn more about this product in this video.
- Enough legroom
- Easy to maneuver
- May be difficult to fold
2. Best Easy To Fold: Graco Ready2Grow LX 2.0 Double Stroller
With two seating positions, this stroller can take two Graco infant car seats at once. You can convert the removable back seat into a bench seat or a standing platform. The lower seat is the appropriate height for your toddler to get in and out easily. It comprises an easy-to-access storage basket, removable parent cup holder, and kid belly bar with a cup holder. The full-size canopies help protect from the sun and the wind. This video will provide you with added insights about the product.
- Easy to fold
- Easy to store
- Helps provide body support
- Storage space may be inadequate
3. Best Lightweight: Graco Roomfor2 Stand and Ride Stroller
The Graco Roomfor2 stroller can hold two children of up to 50lb each. The front seat has a multi-position recline that can lie flat for naps. It has a storage basket to hold your travel items. Other features include lockable front swivel wheels with suspension and a parent’s tray with two deep cup holders. Take a look at this video to know more about the product.
- Easy to fold
- Padded bench seat
- Accepts Graco’s Classic Connect and Click Connect infant car seats
- Canopy may be small
4. Best Easy To Clean: Graco Modes Duo Double Stroller
With 27 riding options ranging from infant to youth, you can customize this stroller to meet the family’s growing needs. You can attach two GracoClick Connect infant car seats to this stroller in one step. It comes with a standing platform, a bench seat for the older child, and two reclining, removable seats. Some of its features include extra platform wheels, removable armbars, and cup holders.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to fold
- Sufficient storage space
- Easy to assemble
- May be noisy
5. Best Easy To Assemble: Graco Uno2Duo Travel System
The Uno2Duo stroller works as a single stroller and a double one as the family grows. The stroller has 18 riding options with an accompanying infant car seat. It comprises a one-hand fold, a parent cup holder, and an extra-large storage basket. The main seat reclines to make an infant bassinet, while the children’s removable tray and the standing platform allow customization. It suits children weighing up to 50lb.
- Graco ProtectPlus engineered
- Easy to use
- Easy to assemble
- Infant car seat may not have a headrest
How To Choose The Right Graco Double Stroller?
Here are some important points to consider while buying a Graco double stroller.
- Footrest: Ensure the footrest covers the entire length of the stroller for maximum comfort.
- Foldable: Choose easy-to-fold strollers that you can store conveniently.
- Storage space: Pick a double stroller with enough storage space to hold all your shopping and baby essentials.
- Add-on features: Choose strollers with cup-holders, cell phone holders, removable trays, and more for added convenience.
- Ease of cleaning: Ensure the cushion, frame, and seat covers are easy to clean.
- Handlebar height: Check the handlebar’s height so that you can easily push the stroller. On average, it is 40.5in from the ground, but if you are less than 5.2ft tall, pick a stroller with a handlebar height ranging from 37in to 39in from the ground.
- Seat: Pick a stroller with recliner seats convenient for the baby. Multi-position seat recline provides different sitting and sleeping positions for the baby’s comfort.
If you have a toddler at home, investing in a stroller for taking your baby out on your walks can never go wrong. Before picking the best Graco double strollers, you should prioritize the baby’s safety and comfort. You may consider features like storage space in the form of a bassinet, durability, lightweight, and ease of folding and cleaning while picking the suitable stroller. You must also look into all the features to ensure optimum comfort for your baby. Lastly, it is addvisable to pick one that won’t cause much strain when you push the stroller for long durations.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Vibha Navarathna is a professional writer highly experienced in reviewing and recommending baby products for new parents. Here, she has compiled a list of the best Graco double strollers. She has studied each product in detail and included the pros and cons of each product to help you make an informed choice. Furthermore, she gives you useful tips to help you select the right stroller that suits your requirements.
- Best Double Strollers
- Best All Terrain Double Strollers
- Best Sit And Stand Strollers
- Best Baby Strollers With Car Seat