When your little one sits to eat, you will require the best Graco high chairs. These chairs have an attached food tray that you can use to help them eat food. They are flexible, easily portable, and come with convertible designs. The high chairs are manufactured with utmost safety and comfort and designed to grow with your child. Check out our compiled list of some tried-and-tested products trusted by moms and dads.
High Chair Safety Tips To Remember
Here are a few safety tips to remember while using a high chair for your baby by this trusted brand.
- Stick to the height and weight limits set by the manufacturer.
- Always place the high chair on an even surface. You should also check from time to time if the legs are even in length.
- Ensure you lock the chair properly every time you assemble it, especially the wheels.
- Never leave your baby unattended.
- Use the safety straps and crotch straps when your baby is in the chair.
- Keep the high chair a little farther from any other tables as your baby may use them as a support to rock the high chair.
- See to that your baby doesn’t stand in the high chair.
- Disassemble the chair carefully when not in use.
7 Best Graco High Chairs
1. Best Space-Saver: Graco Slim Snacker High Chair
The Graco folding high chair could be a great traveling companion and a space-saver with its slim design. It is ideal for smaller kitchens and homes as it quickly folds with a single hand in a moment’s spur. This baby-friendly and affordable chair pad is easy to maintain, as it is machine-washable and can also be wiped clean. To ensure the safety of your baby, the snack chair comes with a convertible three- and five-point harness. Take a look at this product testing video to get more information on the high chair.
- Includes a footrest for the baby’s comfort
- Thoughtful design ensures utmost care
- Mesh basket to store items
- Recline feature with three comfortable positions
- Spacious snack tray that also acts as a safety hold
- Seat may be hard
- Tray’s height might not be accessible for some babies
2. Best Portable: Graco DuoDiner LX High Chair
The Graco three-in-one highchair reclines into many positions and adjusts as per the growing baby’s demands. Its cushions are feathered, therefore offering a convenient seat for your baby. The safe and effective high chair has a footrest and a sturdy frame, ensuring the comfort and safety of your baby. Both the snack tray and the seat are machine-washable. This product testing video offers a more detailed explanation of the portable high chair.
- Includes straps for baby’s security
- Convertible three- and five-point harness
- Easy to pull-out and dishwasher-safe snack tray
- Adjusting the seat might be difficult
3. Best Convertible: Graco Made2Grow High Chair
The Graco high chair six-in-one is an adjustable chair that adapts well to the growing baby. The tried-and-tested convertible chair features a durable, machine-washable, and easy-to-maintain seat. With the help of its three reclining positions and sturdy snack tray, you can find the right angle to feed your baby from the comfort of any house table. You can use this high-quality chair as a youth stool or as a booster with its convertible design.
- Compact and lightweight chair
- Soft and comfortable seat
- Can be used as two separate seats
- Dishwasher-safe tray
- Seat straps could be short
Best Space Saver
|Product Name||Graco Slim Snacker High Chair||Graco DuoDiner LX High Chair||Graco Made2Grow High Chair|
|Seat Pad||Wipeable||Wipeable or machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Dimensions||24 x 35.5 x 40.8in||24.5 x 29.2 x 43.5in||24.5 x 31.5 x 42in|
|Maximum weight recommendation||40lb||40lb||40lb|
|Buy Now||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
4. Best Lightweight: Graco Table2Table Convertible High Chair
Designed for longevity, this Graco high chair can be adapted to suit the seven growing stages of a baby and holds a weight of up to 60lb. As per the reviewer’s experience, you can use it as a high chair, booster chair, or turn it into two chairs to suit your needs. The reclinable design of this safe and effective product ensures that your baby is seated comfortably. With its adjustable height, you can feed your baby conveniently, or your toddler can use it as a stool, making it a trusted choice. You may check out this video to learn about this tester’s experience with assembling the product.
- Multipurpose design
- Includes a footrest
- Easy maintenance plastic tray
- Assists in quick set-up
- May have a complicated strapping mechanism
- Seat is not machine-washable
5. Best With Adjustable Height: Graco DuoDiner DLX High Chair
With its three reclining positions and five adjustable heights, the Graco high chair 6-in-1 will meet the seating needs of your growing child while keeping the baby comfortable. The tried-and-tested baby chair can be transitioned smoothly from a dining chair to a booster within a few seconds. Its key feature is its ability to convert into two chairs if needed. The safe and effective high chair is foldable, thereby making it a good traveling companion for your baby.
- Seat pad is machine-washable.
- Easy height adjustment
- Includes plush harness covers for added comfort
- Dishwasher-safe tray insert
- Compact fold
- Adjustable footrest for up to three positions
- Assembling the chair might be difficult
- Has no storage basket
6. Best Foldable: Graco Blossom Convertible High Chair
This Graco blossom high chair’s multiple benefits and easy conversions make it an ideal choice for homes with two kids. Known for its proven performance, the reclining chair offers comfort to an infant and a toddler alike. This dad and mom-approved infant chair uses a convertible three- and five-point harness to ensure the safety of your baby. While its front wheels offer seamless portability, its locking-rear casters keep the base sturdy when needed, making it a trusted baby furniture to ensure your baby’s safety.
- Comfortable seats
- Multiple reclining positions
- Includes a dishwasher-safe removable tray
- Seats are machine-washable
- Might not be lightweight
- Cleaning the set-up might be difficult
7. Best With Recliner Seat: Graco Simple Switch Portable High Chair
The convertible design of this Graco high chair enables you to alter the set-up, as per the needs of a growing baby. The comfortable chair allows your baby to reach the tray or side table conveniently without compromising on their comfort. It can hold a weight of up to 60lb and has a convertible three- and five-point harness to keep your baby secure. This baby-friendly full-size high chair is portable and easy to store, as it features a reclining seat and foldable legs.
- Can be used as a high chair and booster
- Includes a footrest
- 60lb chair weight limit
- Simple design
- Machine-washable seat
- Lightweight and easy maintenance tray
- Straps may be short
How To Choose The Right Graco High Chair?
Look for the following features while purchasing a Graco high chair.
- Adjustability: Consider a model that offers variable reclining angles for the seat and adjustable height positions for seamless caregiving.
- Convertibility: There are many convertible models by Graco, which can be adjusted between two and seven positions. These models can be converted from high chairs to toddler booster seats or stools. Choose a Graco model suitable to the needs of your home.
- Footrest: As your baby ages, they may need a footrest to feel comfortable in the chair. Therefore, this is an optional and additional feature you may consider.
- Maintenance: Most Graco models come with covered seats to help in the efficient cleaning of the cushions. Further, determine if the seat is machine washable and the tray is dishwasher-safe for hassle-free cleaning.
- Safety features: Any high chair you purchase should have a safety harness. Usually, a five-point harness is ideal. A few models come with convertible harnesses, a bonus as you can attach the chair to any alternative stool. Look for a safety chair with features designed for child injury prevention, including a wide base, crotch post, and lockable wheels.
- Tray: Most trays of Graco are made of durable and high-quality plastic. Choose a model that has a sturdy tray and firm locks to prevent any accidental spillage of food. You may also look for features, such as adjustable tray height, raised edges and cup holders.
Why Trust MomJunction?
When you’ve set out to choose one of the best Graco high chairs, expert help can make it easier for you to make the right decision. Sakshi John brings her expertise in reviewing furniture and kitchenware products along with her impeccable writing skills to deliver informative and objective reviews. She has also listed some safety tips and factors to remember when investing in a Graco high chair to make the buying process a lot easier and help you choose the perfect chair for the little one.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What makes Graco high chairs stand out from other brands?
Graco has been manufacturing baby products for decades and is considered an expert in that arena. Each product is designed to make childhood a comfortable and safe experience for the baby and the parent. Their high chairs, for instance, come with wide bases for sturdiness and include several other safety features. Graco offers durable chairs that make them stand out.
2. Do Graco high chairs have a maximum age or weight limit?
As the maximum age is slightly subjective, Graco high chairs come with a maximum chair weight limit. A standard model can hold up to 40lb.
3. Do Graco high chairs have crotch posts?
Yes, all the Graco high chairs come with crotch posts. It is one of their main safety features to help prevent the baby from sliding off the high chair.
4. Are Graco high chairs safe for kids?
Yes, Graco high chairs are safe for kids as they are made with high quality materials and follow safety standards. These high chairs come with a five-point safety harness to secure your baby. Moreover, all Graco food trays and inserts are BPA-free and do not use latex in any form.
5. At what age should I introduce high chairs to my baby?
Six months is the standard age recommendation for using high chairs. However, parents may choose to delay the use depending on the baby’s development. Your little one should be able to hold their head without neck support and sit on their own by the time you start solids. This is also the ideal time to start using high chairs.
6. Why are baby high chairs important?
Baby high chairs are not necessarily important, yet they make the feeding process much easier. Babies who use high chairs will have a comfortable seating spot while eating. These feeding chairs also help with baby-led weaning.
7. Are Graco high chairs easy to clean?
Yes, Graco high chairs come with removable trays to facilitate easy cleaning. Their padded seats and infant inserts are also removable, making them easy to wash and maintain.
The best Graco high chairs are perfect for prepping your toddler to sit and have meals at the table. They can also help reduce the time and effort put into feeding your little one and make the entire process less messy. Choosing one that suits your child may be a daunting task due to the vast number of options available, so consider a height-adjustable, easy to maintain, and easy-to-clean chair. In addition, you may pick one with a seat that is machine-washable and reclines into different positions.
Infographic: Points To Consider When Using A High Chair
Using a high chair effectively introduces your little one to fine dining. However, in addition to investing in a well-designed high chair, it’s essential to take certain precautions to keep your child safe. Check out the following infographic to learn more about using a high chair safely.
- New Federal Standard to Improve Safety of High Chairs Takes Effect
- Best High Chairs For Your Baby
- Best Foldable High Chairs
- Best Hook On High Chairs
- Best Toddler Chairs
- Best Baby Rockers