The graphics card has become an indispensable accessory and the top priority for PCs. Computer hardware effectively supports heavy and fast-paced games. In the past few years, significant changes have taken place in gaming technology, which has increased the importance and impact of high-quality graphics cards. We have compiled the 11 best graphic cards in India to simplify your selection process.
11 Best Graphics Card In India
The MSI gaming graphic card features solid capacitors and has a lifespan of up to 10 years (under full load). The hardware has a low profile design and can work at low temperatures. The extremely efficient graphic card is noise-free, and the large heat sink smoothly covers the GPU area and memory.
The expansion card has extremely low ESR and saves a lot of space. The afterburner overclocking utility supports in-game video recording, wireless control of Android/iOS handheld devices, and built-in DX12 effect testing.
- Robust performance
- Noise proof
- Supports heavy games
- The startup process may take time
Zotac GeForce GT710 is an efficient graphic card that can enhance your PC performance. The reliable card has substantial memory and consumes a minimum of only 25W power. The card can connect three displays with HDMI, DVI, VGA output, and the expansion card can support Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ Vista/ XP. The stable card has a 1600MHz memory clock and a 64-bit memory bus.
- Minimal power consumption
- Easy to install
- Crisp and clear display
- May not be suitable for graphics-intensive games
Asus Geforce graphic card features a 0dB thermal design, which can provide ultra-quiet heat dissipation. GPU Tweak II enhances system performance with a new UI, reduces overlocking, and offers intuitive performance. The expansion card uses auto-extreme technology, advanced 100% automated process manufacturing, and has high-quality Super Alloy Power II components, improving efficiency, reducing power loss, and reducing component buzzing. The graphic card effectively supports three outputs, namely HDMI, DVI, and D-Sub, allowing multitasking.
- Quiet heat dissipation
- Offers multitasking
- Enhances visual effects
- Premium quality
- May not be fast for games
Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 is an ultra-fast and stable product made with high-quality components. The product uses an all-solid capacitor design to ensure a durable life and drive up to three high-definition displays. Gigabyte graphic card uses a ferrite core choke to provide gamers with an immersive experience and gold-plated connectors with large contact areas to ensure the best signal transmission. It is extremely reliable and has a 64-bit memory interface, a 954MHz core clock, and a three-year warranty. The product is compatible with Windows (XP, Vista, 7/ 8/10).
- Cools quickly
- Consumes low power
- Cost friendly
- Easy installation
- May have issues with heavy-duty games
Micro Star International graphic card is equipped with 6GB memory, 192-bit memory interface, and 1750MHz boost clock. The card has three V1.4 display ports and one HDMI 2.0 port for clear display. The product uses Geforce Turing shader technology and PCI-E graphic interface to enhance gaming performance, making it ideal for games, video editing, and photoshop. The graphic card ensures high-quality and excellent performance without compromising with Frames Per Second (FPS).
- Compatible with different processors
- Suitable for racing games
- Clear display
- High FPS
- Fan might have a buzzing noise sometimes
Nvidia Quadro is built on a 14-nm process and has 8GB memory. The hardware supports DirectX12.0 and has 256 shading units, 16 ROPs, and 16 texture mapping units. The GPU of the device runs at 1070MHz frequency and also has double clock speed. The graphic card is carefully designed to perform its functions and effectively increase productivity.
- Easy to install
- Consistent performance
- Low power consumption
- Lacking mini display port
PowerColor Radeon RX 5500 XT is a graphics card with 22 computing units and a 1845MHz boost clock. The device has a thermal design power of 130W, three display ports (HDMI 2.0, Display, and DVI), 8GB video memory, and a 14 Gbps memory clock. The compact device has a 128-bit memory interface and is equipped with two fans with 0dB technology, which will not generate noise. There is a backplate on the back of the card, which adds to its sturdy structure.
- Makes no noise
- Maintains high FPS
- Low power consumption
- Rigid design
- Visual quality might bother a few
PNY GeForce 2080 Ti 11GB graphic card uses NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and RTX platform and 11GB of ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, making it suitable for enhanced gaming performance. The device provides real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence capabilities, and programmable shading to your favorite games. It has a clock speed of 1350MHz core frequency and 1545MHz boost frequency. The video output includes three display ports, an HDMI port, and a VirtualLink port. The device is compatible with Windows 7, 10, and Linux.
- Six times faster performance than previous-generation cards
- AI-powered graphics
- Excellent display quality
- Fan may be noisy
Compared with other integrated graphics cards, INNO3D Nvidia GeForce GT 710 guarantees a ten-fold increase in performance. The device uses PhysX technology to provide a realistic and dynamic gaming experience. It has three display ports, which are dual-link DVI, HDMI 1.4a, and VGA. The memory clock provides 1600MHz frequency, 12.8GB bandwidth, and 64-bit interface width. The portable device is highly stable and compatible with Windows 7-10, Linux.
- Robust device
- Realistic gaming experience
- Package includes a driver CD kit
- Lightweight design
- May not be suitable for graphic intensive games
Nextron Nvidia GeForce GT 730 uses silent cooling technology and a heat sink to ensure even heat dissipation. The device has 8GB of video memory and a 128-bit memory interface, and a memory clock of 1333MHz frequency to ensure high-quality gaming performance. The package includes a driver CD and a quick guide for easy installation and use. The graphic card supports the bus standard PCI Express 2.0 and has three display ports: VGA, DVI, and HDMI.
- Even heat dissipation
- Easy installation
- Enhanced graphics
- May not be suitable for high graphic games
Galax Geforce GT 710 is an excellent graphic card compared to other ordinary integrated graphics cards and guarantees a tenfold increase in performance. The card uses Nvidia PhysX technology, which is 70% faster than GeForce GT 610. The device supports DDR3 video memory and has a 64-bit memory interface with 1 GB storage capacity. Its power capacity is 300W, and it has three display ports: DVI-D, HDMI, and VGA. The graphics card has a three-year warranty and 192 CUDA cores, which can run effectively on a 64-bit comprehensive bus interface. The speed of the base clock is 954 MHz.
- Ten times better performance than average integrated graphics
- Premium quality
- Suitable for video editing without any lag
- May have a low memory capacity
How To Choose The Right Graphics Card?
Here are some key points that can help you determine the graphics card configuration you need.
- Memory: GPU memory plays an important role and must be considered. Gigabytes of memory is essential to improve performance. Make sure to purchase a graphics card with at least 2GB of memory.
- Choice between AMD and Nvidia: These two are industry-leading brands that regularly produce various graphics cards. Nvidia’s products perform well in output and vision, while AMD graphic cards play a role in compatibility and performance.
- Noise: Look around the different options and check if the graphics card generates a lot of noise. Those who need a quiet atmosphere when working on the system with a graphics card must consider using noiseless products.
- Clocks peed: A high-quality graphics card’s clock speed will increase the frame rate per second and provide better cooling than regular cards. If you want to play your games or edit photos and videos without any lag or obstacles, choose a GPU with an excellent clock speed.
- Price: The price range of graphics cards on the market is extensive. Research different products, and then buy products that fit your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to change the graphics card from DDR2 to DDR3?
Yes, if your processor is compatible, you can upgrade the graphics card smoothly. All you need is an expansion slot and the required connectors for the new graphics card.
2. Will the driver updates improve graphics performance?
Yes, driver updates can indeed enhance graphics card performance and also repair malfunctions. This update also provides a wide range of options, such as quality and performance.
3. Will the graphics card heat damage the motherboard?
Most of the high-end GPUs come with dual fans to ensure rapid cooling. However, in a small number of devices, due to low structure and defective processing units, the card may consume more energy and generate heat to a large extent. Therefore, you should always play games that are compatible with your graphics card and its capacity.
When you need to play games or run graphics-intensive programs, the graphics card plays an important role. As games become more realistic, you will need the best graphics card to get the most realistic experience. The graphics cards listed here provide better performance for games. Consider your system’s compatibility with the cards, and then choose one for the best experience.