Mixing, blending, and whisking are among the most tedious and time-Consuming tasks that can deplete your energy levels. A hand blender can do them all and save you a lot of time. These appliances are resourceful and let you make milkshakes, purees, soups, and sauces without a lot of stress. If you could do with a hand blender to make your tasks in the kitchen less tedious, then read on for a list of the best hand blenders in India.
Type Of Hand Blenders
- Hand beater: The versatile hand beaters are an advanced version of a manual eggbeater. They help you in whisking eggs to beating a cake. Hand beaters come with multiple features, including speed setting features that allow you to control the speed according to your need. The only downside to a hand beater is that it may not chop off the food particles but can be effective for whisking and mixing.
- Immersion blender: Also known as a stick blender, immersion blenders can be swift. With a comfortable handle at one end of the stick and a chopping blade at the other, immersion blenders can help you whisk and mix the food without using a jar mixer.
- Bullet blender: For those who love to make milkshakes and smoothies, bullet blenders are the best bet. They have sharp blades that can turn your food into a smooth paste with a perfect texture.
- Portable blender: Similar to bullet blenders, portable blenders are easy to use and easy to carry. They come with a motor unit at one end, and a lid to the flask at the other. You can blend your shakes anywhere you want with this single blender.
- Countertop blender: While they look like food processors, countertop blenders are more spacious and versatile.
Now that you know about the different options, continue reading for the best hand blenders in India in 2021.
Top 11 Hand Blenders In India
When you make a bowl of soup, there are chances that the hot contents can spill over while transferring into a jar blender. Orpat Hand Blender helps you blend and mix all the food ingredients in a single pot without spilling them. The blender is powered with a 250-watt motor, making it easy to operate.
- Saves your time
- Easy to clean
- Stainless steel blade
- Compact in size
- Ergonomic handle design
- Spillage is possible when used on highest speed mode
- Plastic may not be of high quality
- The button may stop working after some months
Inalsa Robot Inox Hand Blender is a versatile appliance that can simplify your life. It comes with a 1,000-watt power motor, a chopper, a detachable stainless-steel blending blade, a 600 ml jar, and a whisker that makes many kitchen tasks easier.
- Ergonomic design and comfortable grip
- Comes with an anti-splash technology
- Helps in quick blending
- Has an inbuilt food-processor
- Variable speed control
- Power-switch may not work after some months
- May not last long as the blender gets overheated within a few minutes
The blender from Philips enables hot and cold blending. The blades support the mixing of ingredients like cooked pulses and spinach, lassi, puree, and milkshakes. The appliance comes with a 250-watt motor, detachable blades, and a two-year warranty.
- Easy to clean and to store
- Anti-rust steel rod
- Removable blades for whisking
- May get overheated in a few minutes
- May be slightly noisy
- The blender’s performance may slow down if used daily
The novel hand blender is a power saver as it requires no electricity. The power-free blender helps you in regular blending and whisking operations and can withstand years of frequent use as it comes with a high-quality stainless steel wavy blade mechanism. The blender is designed with ABS plastic, which makes it durable.
- Easy to grip, clean, and store
- Heavy-duty gear system
- High-speed operation
- Multipurpose blade
- Comes in multiple colors
- May not blend large quantities
- May not be suitable for heavy whisking and blending
The 125-watt hand blender comes with three detachable blades that cater to your blending and mixing needs. The blender can effectively perform several tasks from blending curd with vegetable or whisking the cream cheese or whirling tomatoes. The blender comes with two years warranty on the motor.
- Easy to clean and operate
- Three stainless steel blades that perform a variety of tasks
- Comes with a wall mounting stand
- Ergonomic design
- May be a bit noisy
- Food ingredients may spill over as the blender may vibrate
- The blades could become loose
The blender from Prestige stable sports a slim and sleek look in vibrant red and orange with a white color tube. The sharp stainless steel blades blend and churn each particle with a perfect texture. The blender is powered with a 250-watt motor, giving you the right amount of power and durability.
- Suitable for daily use
- Easy to handle
- Gives you a tough grip
- Internal wiring may be troublesome
- May get overheated within a minute
Morphy Richards hand blender comes with a measuring beaker, chopper, and an instruction manual. Having a detachable leg with an easy locking system, the blender is easy to use and clean. The handle is attached to a hanging loop, making it easier to store.
- Easy locking system
- Can hang on the wall
- Two-speed push button
- Detachable blending shaft
- The motor may get damaged after some months
- Material may not be of high-quality
The ergonomically designed blender from Kent can blend the piping hot soup or chilled yogurt smoothie with ease. One of the unique features of the Hand Blender is its noise controller feature.
- Comes with variable speed control
- Stainless steel body suitable for hot and cold blending
- Has a detachable shaft
- Easy to store
- Comes with one year warranty
- Cleaning the blender could be difficult as the food particles may get stuck at the bottom
- Blades may be smaller compared to other blenders
The Maharaja hand blender’s unique feature is that it can crush and blend ice with ease. It can also be used to combine other ingredients to make smoothies or creamy dishes. The blender comes with two years of warranty on the motor.
- A super sharp blade with ice crushing function
- Convenient push-button
- Ergonomic handle
- Stainless steel blades
- The motor may get overheated
- The motor can be noisy
If you’re looking for a sturdy blender and good quality blender, this one from Eranqo can be the best bet. The manual hand blender comes with a power-free technology that lets you work even without electricity.
- Stainless steel
- Saves time and electricity
- Attractive color and design
- Easy to clean
- May not blend large quantities
- May not be useful for frequent whisking and blending
- Powerful speed control
- Comes with a kneader for all kneading requirements
- Multiple speed options
- Multipurpose blender whips ingredients for various dishes
- May not be efficient after some months
What To Look For In A Blender?
Choosing the perfect hand blender can be challenging since several types and designs are available in the market. Here are some tips that can make it a bit simpler to pick the best blender.
- Motor: Look for blenders that carry maximum wattage. The higher the wattage, the better is its performance. Go for a blender that has a motor of at least 150-watts.
- Easy to clean: Several blenders are not easy to clean as the food particles get stuck to the blades. When you buy a blender, you must opt for the one that is easy to clean.
- Speed: Consider the speed based on why you want the blender. Pick one that has at least two-speed settings. The higher the rotations per minute (RPM), the better will be the blending.
- Weight: Weight is another vital aspect you must consider. Opt for a lightweight blender, so you can hold it easily while you whisk or blend the ingredients.
- Stainless-steel: Stainless steel blenders give out better results and do not rust.
- Ergonomic design: Choose a blender that gives you a firm grip. Check if the blender has a rubber grip as it lasts longer and makes your task easier.
- Warranty: Most blenders come with one to three years warranty. Avoid buying a product without a warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use a hand blender for whipping cream?
Yes, you can use a hand blender for whipping cream, as it gives you better results without straining your arms and shoulders.
2. Is it possible to crush ice using a hand blender?
Some blenders may come with special blades that allow ice crushing. Others may not be designed for ice crushing and may get damaged when used for it.
3. Can the parts of the blender be washed in a dishwasher?
Not all blender blades can be washed in a dishwasher. Look for this feature before buying a blender.
4. What is the average wattage used by hand blender?
Consider buying a blender carrying at least a 150-200 watt motor. The wattage you choose should also depend on the tasks you need the blender for. Higher wattage is necessary for heavy-duty tasks and regular usage.
Choosing the best hand blenders in india could be easier when you remember the tips to choose them and compare your options. Do not forget the types of blenders you can buy before choosing one you find appealing. We hope the list and buying guide help you make the right choice.