If you often go skiing or are planning to try out skiing sometime, you need to carry the best heated gloves. Heated gloves are known to be a game-changer because they can regulate the heat in your hands and eliminate purple fingers.
If you do not wear heated gloves when skiing, your hands might freeze and end up chapped. These gloves consist of wires woven into them and are connected to a battery. The wires and the battery pass electric current to keep your hands warm.
Choosing the right pair of heated gloves from the numerous options available online can be daunting. Thus, we have listed the best options to help you zero in on one. Keep scrolling and pick one to keep your hands toasty and enjoy your skiing sessions.
Our Top Picks
15 Best Heated Gloves Of 2021
If you’re someone who spends a lot of time outdoors in the winter going skiing, snowboarding, or hiking, these gloves are perfect for you. They come in various sizes and provide maximum coverage to the entire back of your hand and fingers, ensuring to keep them warm and comfortable. The exterior is made of 60% polyester and 40% lambskin that is waterproof and wind-resistant, while the interior features a cotton insulation layer that includes heating elements and 2 lithium-ion batteries (2200 mAh) that are rechargeable. You can control the temperature by toggling between high, middle, and low settings so that your hands are provided with the right amount of warmth all the time.
- Soft and breathable materials
- Releases heat in 30 seconds once worn
- Recommended to be spot cleaned using mild detergent
- Carbon fiber protective shell on the back protect joints
- Pulley string and adjustable buckle-style hook and loop fastener ensures a snug fit
- The batteries may not hold a charge for long.
Considered to be one of the best heated gloves for Raynaud’s syndrome, this pair of battery-powered gloves provide immediate and maximum warmth even in temperature as low as -25°F. For those who are unaware, Raynaud’s syndrome is a medical condition where certain body parts, usually the fingers and toes become numb and turn blue or white because of limited blood supply when exposed to cold temperatures. They are also great for those suffering from stiff joints or arthritis. These gloves use 7.4 V rechargeable batteries which, once fully charged (2-3 hours), last for 10 hours at the highest setting. They also feature a built-in carbon fiber heating panel and are insulated with 3M Thinsulate that have excellent heat retention capacity and ensure amazing dexterity. This heated gear includes a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treated shell, breathable Fan-Tex membrane, and moisture-wicking fleece backing.
- 3 heat settings
- Waterproof battery pocket
- Smart power-saving feature
- Touch screen-compatible fingertips
- Waterproof and windproof
- Available in various sizes
- Keeps hands dry while allowing sweat to escape
- Includes a wall charger and carrying bag
- Might take long to warm up
- The sizes may run large.
Enjoy outdoor winter sports worry-free with these best of the best electric heated gloves. They come with rechargeable batteries and help keep your hands warm by providing even heat throughout the back of your hands and fingers. They have an adjustable heat setting that allows you to control the temperature according to your preference and comes with carbon fiber heating elements that ensure durability and safety. These unisex electric gloves are super stylish and come in one-size-fits-most option.
- 7 V lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries
- Spot cleaning recommended
- 3 temperature control settings
- Comes with a charger
- Thumb and forefinger are touch screen-compatible
- May lack durability
Are you on the hunt for the best heated gloves for ice fishing? These heat-generating gloves by SNOW DEER are an excellent choice. Soft and thick, the palm area of the gloves is made of sheep leather, while the back is made of windproof and water-resistant polyester. They also come with breathable fleece and insulated cotton lining for additional comfort and warmth. These gloves use lithium polymer (Li-Po) batteries to keep your hand warm and toasty. While it takes 3 to 4 hours for the cells to be fully charged, the heating lasts for 6 hours at the lowest and 2.5 hours at the highest level. Plus, these heated gloves stimulate blood circulation, thanks to the far-infrared heating elements. They come with a bag, gift box, and US standard dual charger.
- 3 heat settings
- Comes in different sizes
- Hand and machine-washable
- Features a battery pocket
- White illuminate strips light up in the dark
- Adjustable wrist design and elastic buckle
- 2 pieces of 7.4 V rechargeable batteries
- Thumb and index fingers of the gloves feature a touch sensor
- The sizes may run small.
When you’re riding your motorcycle in mild weather, your hands get cold quickly, so imagine what can happen when you ride in cold weather. One of the best heated gloves for motorcycle riding, these 4.5 V hand warmers keep your hands warm and cozy for long hours. Plus, they feature a soft and thick cotton lining for added comfort. Rest assured, your fingertips won’t become numb due to the freezing temperatures. The best thing about these gloves is that they are equipped with a unique conducting yarn technology that allows you to use touch screen devices while wearing gloves. For optimal heating effect, it is recommended that you only use rechargeable Li-ion batteries.
- Large heating area
- Hand-wash recommended
- Non-slip palm offers great grip
- Waterproof and windproof coating
- Adjustable elastic wrist band
- The flexible design allows you to move your fingers easily
- Does not come with batteries
- May not be suitable for use in less than zero temperatures
If you want to prevent cold-chapped fingers in winter, you must keep your hands protected at all times. This pair of warm gloves includes a fabric cotton lining that feels soft to the touch. They come with 7.4 V, 2200 mAh rechargeable Li-Po batteries and are designed to keep your warm for longer periods even when the temperature plummets between -20°F and -10°F. The palm area is made of premium black leather that ensures a comfortable fit and provides an excellent grip. Thanks to the touch screen-compatible feature (index finger and thumb), you can use your iPhones or Android devices without removing the gloves. It is recommended to fully charge the batteries for 10 hours before first use.
- Hand washable
- Carbon fiber heating material
- Lightweight and breathable
- Can withstand moderate rain
- 3 temperature control settings
- Includes a dual charger
- Lasts for 6 hours at low setting
- Comes in 2 sizes – large and XL
- The batteries may not be long-lasting
Whether you’re on your morning commute to work or just navigating the cold nights, these hand warmers/gloves will be the best gloves. Available in different sizes, these gloves are made of polyester fiber that offers maximum protection from water and wind. All while the insulating cotton and wool in the interior provide excellent ventilation. They feature an adjustable buckle and wristband that keeps the gloves tight yet comfortable around your hands. These gloves are powered by lithium batteries (3600 mAh), which are connected to the heating elements that cover the whole back of your hand and fingers all the way to the fingertips. What we like the most about these gloves is that it includes 5 adjustable heat settings, which means you have more options making it convenient to set the temperature according to your preference.
- Soft and lightweight
- Reflective strip
- Rechargeable batteries
- Water-resistant PU leather exterior
- Comes with anti-lost clip design
- Includes 1 USB standard dual charger
- Tips of the index finger and thumb are touch screen-compatible
- Might take longer for the heat to reach the fingertips
This pair of high-quality heated gloves certainly stands out from the rest of them, thanks to its incredibly thin and super soft features. They are also known as glove liners since they are thin enough to be worn under large gloves. Suited for everyday activities and outdoor sports, these heat gloves heat up within 30 seconds, which is great when you require quick relief. While they provide excellent protection and warmth, they also improve blood circulation and relieve stiff joints. It is made of durable Lycra on the outside with a silicon design on the palm side to ensure a good grip when cycling, driving, or skiing. Meanwhile, the index finger of the gloves features a conductive material, allowing you to use touch screen devices with ease. These gloves come with UL/CE-certified rechargeable Li-ion Batteries, a US standard dual charger, and storage bags.
- Soft and breathable
- 3 levels of temperature control
- Hand and machine-washable
- Heating lasts for up to 7 hours on low setting
- Battery indicator flashes when the battery is low
- May not be water-resistant
Your hands can get numb when cycling on a cold day, making it difficult to grip the handlebars. These cycling gloves cover your hands and keep them warm and well-shielded from the cold winds so that you have a good hold and control of the handlebars while making turns or applying brakes. They are enhanced with far-infrared heating material, so rest assured the gloves will heat within 5 seconds and last for 4 hours when fully charged. Ideal for various outdoor activities, these synthetic leather gloves come with an adjustable buckle for a snug fit.
- Waterproof and windproof
- Touch screen-compatible
- 3 adjustable heat settings
- Powered by 7.4 V rechargeable batteries
- Features thick thermal fleece on the inside for added comfort and protection
- Might be bulky
When it comes to heated gloves, heating efficiency and comfort are the key factors to consider. And BARCHI HEAT gloves deliver all that and more. Featuring 3-layered soft-shell and with 7.4V rechargeable batteries, these gloves provide fantastic protection against the elements and offer long-lasting warmth. The first shell is made of 85% polyester and 15% elastane, and the second shell features 100% polyester material, while the interior is lined with cotton and fleece. These gloves not only protect your hands from the freezing temperatures but also have moisture-wicking properties to keep your hands dry. In addition to that, they have 3 levels of temperature control to adjust the heat as you need. When you want the gloves to last longer when you are outside, simply set the heat to a high level for 20 minutes and shift it to a medium setting to save more battery life.
- 1 pair of Li-Po batteries
- Available in different sizes
- Hand or machine-washable
- Includes a dual charger
- The index finger has touch sensors
- Micro carbon fiber heating panels
- The battery placement behind the wrist may limit movement.
Do not let the freezing weather dampen your adventurous spirit! Because with CREATRILL Electric Heated Gloves, you can enjoy your favorite winter sports without any worry. They warm up well and help trap the heat to keep your hands cozy while at the same time allowing moisture to escape. These large size gloves are made of waterproof and windproof polyester to shield your hands from rain, wind, and snow and come with an adjustable strap that can be tightened at the wrist to further prevent the cold air from reaching your bare hands. Also insulated with 3M Thinsulate, these gloves guarantee comfort like no other. They are equipped with 7.4 V Li-Po batteries that can last for 4 hours when fully charged with the included charger.
- Lightweight and durable
- Also available in medium and XL
- Heating elements improve blood circulation
- Features one-pull closure and reflective strips
- Forefinger and thumb are touch screen-compatible
- The batteries may not charge uniformly.
Say goodbye to cold hands with Greensha Electric Heated Gloves! Excellent for outdoor activities such as mountain climbing, ice fishing, and sledding, these gloves shield your hands and provide a cozy fit. While they keep your hands warm with the breathable cotton lining, the outer PU material offers incredible protection from water and wind. All while the adjustable wrist belt design holds the gloves firmly in place. Plus, you won’t have to take these gloves off to use your smartphone as the forefinger features a touch conductive material.
- Anti-skid design
- Durable stitching
- Palm area is made of leather
- 3-level temperature control button
- Adjustable wrist band and buckle
- Includes 2 Li-Po batteries and charging cord
- May not be ideal for harsh winters
Want to keep your hands well-shielded and toasty in the cold winter months? Turn your gaze towards these Heated Motorcycle Gloves by Loiion. Powered by two 7.4 V rechargeable batteries, these gloves can reach 150°F in 5 minutes. Plus, they can provide continuous warmth to your hands for up to 6 hours at the lowest setting. You can switch between 3 levels and choose a temperature that is best suited for you, depending on the weather. The fingers and palm areas are made of durable leather for a comfortable fit, while the nylon lining wraps around your fingers to provide additional warmth. Best of all, the thumb and index finger of the gloves are equipped with current-conducting filament, which means they are touch screen-compatible, and you would never have to remove your gloves to use your phone.
- Soft and breathable
- Reflective strip
- Waterproof and windproof material
- Helps accelerate blood circulation
- Comes with a charger and storage bag
- Adjustable nylon strap and wrist band
- The batteries may take a long time to charge.
Keep your hands snug and warm with the Rabbitroom rechargeable electric heated gloves. These battery-operated gloves are specially designed for cold hands and winter weather. They improve blood circulation to relieve finger stiffness caused due to the cold climate. They keep your hands comfortable enough for all the adventurous activities waiting for you such as snowboarding, hiking, hunting, cycling, skiing, ice-fishing, skiing, and much more. These gloves requires six AA batteries to provide a constant temperature ranging from 95℉ to 113℉ and also have a temperature adjustment feature.
- Waterproof and windproof gloves
- Convenient hook
- Unisex product
- Breathable thermal fabric
- Adjustable wrist belt design
- May vary in size
- Need batteries separately
If you’re looking for a premium quality heated gloves for those wintery days and nights, you can’t go wrong with Guoguo Unisex Heated Gloves. Super light and soft, these gloves cover your entire hand, including the back of the hand, palm, and fingers, and promise to keep them warm at all times. In addition to the efficient heating system, they also feature an invisibility heat chip for the most optimum warmth. These gloves are made of a waterproof fabric so you can wear them in the snow without worrying about cold water seeping into the gloves. The package also includes 2 rechargeable batteries and 1 US standard dual charger.
- 3 heat levels
- Touch screen-compatible design
- Spot cleaning recommended
- Skin-friendly and breathable material
- Palm side of the gloves are made of PU leather
- Adjustable wrist buckle and strap ensure a comfortable fit
- Might be too large for some
In the next section, we have listed down a few points to help you pick the right heated gloves.
How To Choose The Right Heated Gloves
- Material: While choosing a pair of heated gloves, always opt for durable, soft, and weather-proof materials. The most commonly used material for the exterior is polyester and leather. While the interior lining features fleece or cotton, which are soft, keeps your hands extra warm and provides ventilation. Some of the gloves also come with a 3M Thinsulate layer, which gives the gloves a durable and lightweight feel.
- Size: Since these gloves are meant to keep your hands warm and comfortable and enable freedom of movement, they must fit correctly. Choosing the wrong size can ruin your experience because tight gloves may restrict movements and limit circulation, whereas gloves that are too big may not stay firmly in place.
- Weather-proof: Almost all the loves on our list are designed for winter activities or sports, where snow and cold winds are the primary concerns. Therefore, it’s essential that they include a waterproof and windproof barrier to keep moisture and cold air from seeping into the gloves so that your hands stay warm and dry.
- Battery life: Heated gloves are equipped with rechargeable electric batteries with voltage ranging from 3.4 to 7.4 V in general. They have the ability to offer a few hours of heat but are tiny enough to fit in the battery pocket of the gloves. While some batteries heat up instantly, others might take a couple of hours. Plus, most batteries can last for at least 6 hours on a low setting.
- Touch screen compatibility: Some gloves are entirely touch screen-compatible, while others have touch sensors in the index finger and thumb. This is one of the best features as it will allow you to use your phone without removing the gloves.
- Dexterity: If you are playing outdoor sports, you need to make sure that the gloves you choose provide excellent flexibility and grip, which allows you to hold handlebars of a motorcycle or any equipment with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which activities can I do while wearing a pair?
You can enjoy all outdoor sports and activities, including cycling, snowboarding, sledding, and hiking.
2. How much heat can you get?
Most heated gloves can provide a maximum heat of 150°F.
3. How long does the battery last?
The battery life of heated gloves may vary from one brand to another. On average, the gloves will last for up to 6.5 hours on the lowest setting, 3 hours on the medium setting, and around 2 hours on the highest setting.
4. Are they machine-washable?
Yes, but not all gloves are machine-washable. While some are safe to wash by hand in mild detergent, others are recommended to be spot cleaned.
5. Do these gloves come with additional insulation?
Yes, most gloves come with additional insulation to provide full protection and extra warmth.
6. What are the different power sources?
The power source for heated gloves can be either chemical or electrical. Electrically heated gloves include built-in heating elements connected to rechargeable lithium-ion batteries to heat the gloves. As for chemically heated gloves, they utilize disposable warming packets containing compounds like iron, salt, and activated carbon, which oxidize and produce heat when exposed to air.
7. How do I maintain this product?
Since heated gloves include wiring, batteries, and chargers, you need to be careful while storing them. It’s best to securely store everything together in a storage bag, so there is less possibility of losing the items. Plus, when you decide to wash them, do remember to take out the batteries.
8. Are most heated gloves waterproof?
Yes, most heated gloves are waterproof because they are specially designed to be used in snow.
Whether you are participating in winter sports like snowboarding or skiing, going on an early morning motorcycle ride or ice fishing, or just enjoying the outdoors during the cold days, these 15 best heated gloves have you covered. Most heated gloves on our list are perfect for individuals with Raynaud syndrome, can relieve pain in your hands, and are also great for blood circulation. In case you are confused about choosing the best one, go through the buying guide section, which can help you make an informed decision.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Poulami Nag is a keen product writer passionate about finding the best products for her readers. She has gone through multiple websites and referred to numerous product reviews to bring you the best options for heated gloves. She has included detailed information about the features and listed the pros and cons of each product so that you can choose the most suitable heated gloves to keep your hands nice and warm as you go on your skiing adventures.