Are you the type of person who loves to feel every beat of the music? Feel every scene of a movie? Feel every bullet that you hit during your gameplay? Then you are going to need the best home theater system in India to elevate your entertainment experience. Home theaters systems have become a common media appliance in India; they provide a theater-like experience with crisp and clear audio quality that can completely immerse their users for hours.
Buying a home theater system is not something that you will do over and over again, so you need to do it right the first time. Our list of the top 13 home theater systems in India should help you narrow your options and get the best home audio system you need.
13 Best Home Theater Systems In India
Logitech has its hands in multiple categories of products, ranging from gaming mice to sound systems. They make some of the premium-quality products that are highly preferred by users across the globe. This 5.1 speaker system is designed to decode Dolby Digital and DTS encoded soundtracks for providing you with a superior movie and music playback experience. It has all the controls on the console but also includes an infrared remote that is pretty simple and easy-to-use. It includes a headphone jack for the times when you want to experience it all by yourself.
- The system has a 1000-watt peak power and 500-watt RMS power for the ultimate surround sound performance.
- It has twin 2.0 dual-input speakers that reach its peak power of 6 watts and deliver crystal clear stereo sound.
- It is THX-certified and delivers a premium audio performance.
- It can be connected to multiple devices at the same time via 3.5mm, RCA, six-channel direct, digital coaxial, and optical inputs. You can control the choice of input through the remote control.
- You can independently change the volume of each satellite speaker.
- The Z906 speakers can convert the stereo sound into a 3D audio experience.
- You can switch between 2.1, 4.1, and 3D surround sound mode using the remote control.
Experience the magic of movies with this 5.1 real surround sound system from Sony. You get a truly cinematic experience from the rear speakers and an external subwoofer. Both the speaker and subwoofer are teamed up with a 3-channel external soundbar while the S-Master digital amp pushes the audio to sound authentic. It is extremely easy to set up the system; all you need to do is just plug in the cables according to their color codes. Since all the cables run through the subwoofer, it will keep them tidy.
- It has a 600-watt output power.
- It supports Dolby Digital surround sound for a complete 3D experience.
- Connect with ease using its Bluetooth connectivity or with the NFC one-touch wireless streaming.
- You can use the HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) output which carries the audio back to the soundbar without the need for an extra audio cable.
- It has a USB port to connect and stream media from your smartphone. It can also be used to charge the device.
- It supports optical cables for easy connectivity with your TV, DVD, or Bluray players.
Yamaha is one of the oldest players (pun intended) in the sound system industry. If you are someone who grew up in India, you probably remember those big speakers in your house which literally made your heart skip a beat every time it played (especially when you sat on it as a kid). This is that same company that has taken a huge leap towards the better to provide you the 5.1 audio experience that you always wanted, ever since. HTR-3072 sound box was made to provide the users with high-clarity audio experience.
- It comes with a passive subwoofer.
- It is also compatible with 3D, Audio Return Channel, and CEC.
- When in Eco mode, it consumes 20% less power than usual.
- It has an HDMI (4 in/1 out) that fully supports 4K Ultra HD, HDR Video, and BT.2021.
- It features a CINEMA DSP technology that supports audio playbacks in high definition.
- It has a Dialogue Level Adjustment function to help you balance out the audio between vocals and dialogue.
- While the AV receiver, front, surround, and center speakers offer dynamic and realistic surround sound, the subwoofers are designed to provide powerful bass.
- You can easily switch between the sources using the “SCENE” button on the AV receiver. These buttons can be remapped for selecting different sources.
With this 5.1 home theater system, you are pulled into a world of clarity. It is not just the looks that are fancy, but the audio quality is fancy too. It uses some of the latest technology to bring you an audio experience that is realistic and captivating in every way. This 5.1 channel speaker offers the best surround sound system that blasts audio to cover every corner of the room and it also ensures to cover all sound ranges.
- It supports USB, SD cards, MMC, and AUX.
- It also includes an in-built FM stereo radio.
- It comes with a fully functional remote control for easy volume and channel adjustments.
- The woofer has a 5.2-inch speaker and the remaining satellite speakers have a 2.5-inch speaker installed inside them for a balanced sound system.
- It has a Bluetooth connectivity feature that lets you stream audio from any corner of the room within 10 meters.
Just like LG says— Life’s good! Well, with this 4.1 home theater system, you can take it up a notch higher. When you need something that looks and sounds good, this is where you put your money in. It offers a clear and balanced sound quality. It has a 4.1 surround channel that allows you to listen to your favorite tracks and provide you an immersive audio experience.
- It includes FM radio.
- It includes all the necessary ports for connectivity— Bluetooth, USB, and AUX.
- You can control the bass level and equalizer presents using the remote control.
- It has a large LED to display settings and options. The LED brightness can be dimmed.
When it is about computer peripherals and audio systems, Zebronics is always on everyone’s list of top brands. From the early 2000s to the present day, they have maintained their reputation of providing superior-quality products. This 5.1 system is a combination of style and functionality to provide the user experience that everyone expects from them. It includes 1 subwoofer and 5 satellite speakers with a total power output of 65 watts.
- All multimedia controls are available on the subwoofer.
- It also comes with a fully functional and easy-to-use remote control.
- You can connect to it via Bluetooth, USB, SD, MMC, and AUX methods to play media directly from your external device.
- The speaker has an LED screen to view information about connectivity and other options.
- It has an in-built FM radio feature that lets you listen to your favorite radio channels.
At some point or the other, everyone in India has used a product from Philips; everything from a hair dryer to earphones and home audio systems. So, it will not be hard for you to believe when we say that they still make some amazing products. If you are looking for a speaker that will work well with your PC or TV for playing games or watching movies, then this home theater system is what you need. This black speaker with blue accents around the speaker suspensions adds a subtle and elegant look to your setup.
- The speaker has an in-built FM radio.
- It has a total power output of 25 watts that is perfect for PCs.
- It has USB and SD card slots to connect external media devices.
- It provides a rich bass effect that is ideal for audio playbacks.
- It supports both Bluetooth and AUX for easy connectivity to electronic devices.
This sleek tower-designed speaker from Bayspower does more than just looking good. It is considered as one of the best speakers in the market. It packs an 80-watt RMS power for the dynamic and crisp audio outputs. If you need more volume than what is available, then you can connect two more external speakers. It is an ideal speaker for a room less than 200 sq.ft of area.
- It has a built-in FM radio.
- It has a display with a comprehensive and clean user interface.
- It uses Intelligent Bass Technology and has a 6.5-inch subwoofer for a bigger and better bass effect.
- It has two 3-inch speakers inside the subwoofer that will provide great bass and audio experience.
- It has multi-connectivity options that include Bluetooth, USB, SD cards, and AUX.
With Tecnia Atom 703 Bluetooth 7.1 Home Theater System, you can turn any room into your personal theater. With this home theatre system, you will have the ability to hear every scene of a movie from all directions, you will live them like you never have. Does not matter, if you have a PC, mobile, tablet, or a gaming console, connect them to the speaker and play away your favorite movie or game.
- It has 1 subwoofer and 7 satellite speakers.
- It includes AUX, USB, and Bluetooth connectivity options to stream your favorite music from your external media devices.
- You can control the volume and bass from the speaker itself.
- It also includes a remote control that helps you control and change the settings from the comfort of your sofa.
Play your favorite Blu-ray movies and hear all the audio layers using this innovative home theater system. The advanced features provide impeccable performance especially when there is perfect balance of bass, midrange, and treble frequencies. The subwoofer and the speakers are pretty compact, so it should be easy to fit in most household cabinets.
- It includes a built-in FM radio.
- It has USB and AUX compatibility to connect it to your favorite external devices.
- It uses 2.0 Bluetooth connectivity to connect to your smartphone or PC within the connectivity range.
- It has dedicated buttons to change modes and knobs to adjust bass, volume, and treble levels.
If you have ever attended a concert, then you know what real bass feels like. This 5.1 home theater aims to provide that concert and theater-like deep bass at home. It features a subwoofer that offers heavy bass teamed up with high-volume levels to experience a theater-like feel at your home. It can also light up your room owing to its sound LED illumination feature that can flash multi-colored patterns which are pleasing to the eyes.
- It has four buttons to change the track and modes of the system and two knobs to adjust the volume and bass.
- It supports Bluetooth connectivity to pair it with your smartphone, PC, laptop, and other devices.
- It includes a remote control for easy adjustments from an acceptable distance.
- The 4-inch side-firing center woofer has an illuminated display on the front and 5 magnetically shielded speakers.
- It has 5 independent input/output channels and two tall satellite speakers for that extra oomph.
- It has the ability to play media from pen drive, SD cards, smartphones, FM, TV or any AUX sources.
This home 4.1 home theater system provides a natural and expansive audio experience that is absolutely captivating. You get to play movies, music, and video games just like the way you imagined. Be it a casual Wednesday evening or the weekend with your special someone, you will have a great experience every single time. All you need to do is just plug in your device and let the system take care of the rest.
- It supports media to be played via AUX, SD card, USB, and Bluetooth for your convenience.
- It has a total power output of 60-watt RMS that generates incredible sound quality.
- It has an in-built radio and also supports Dolby surround sound.
- It has an attractive-looking woofer that has all the necessary controls to adjust the audio as required.
Complete your home entertainment unit with this budget-friendly yet stylish home theater system. It uses a 2.1 channel multimedia speaker that has a total output of 25-watt RMS. Ideally for a small room, this system can be connected to multiple electronic devices like LED TVs, smartphone, gaming consoles, and so much more. The speaker has an exquisite look to it and has a UV coated, scratch-resistant panel with orange buttons. They are extremely lightweight, making them easy-to-carry.
- It has a dedicated knob for adjusting bass and treble levels.
- All the functions and adjustments can also be done via the remote control.
- It has all necessary connectivity options like Bluetooth, USB and AUX. It also comes with an AUX cable, which not every home sound system brand includes in their package.
- It uses 2.5-inch full range drivers for both the satellite speakers and a 4-inch bass driver for the wooden subwoofer for distortion-free sound.
And with that, we believe you will have your need for the best home theater system issue sorted. But, it is also worth noting a few pointers that will help you choose the best among the best to make sure that they will cater to your specific needs.
A Buying Guide To Choosing The Right Home Theater System
It is not that complicated to buy one of these, but it is necessary to keep the following points in mind when you are out there to buy a sound system. Well, if you are doing it, might as well do it right.
- Functionality: You can connect the sound system to a wide range of devices, TV, smartphone, PC, and so much more. So, think about the device that you want to connect it to. If it is for you TV or gaming consoles, 5.1-channel and above are going to give you the best experience. If it is for a small room to play music, something less powerful should do it. But then again, it all comes down to your preference.
- Connectivity: You cannot depend only on one particular method to connect your device. You need to have multiple options which are not only future-proof, but also viable since you can connect multiple devices without the hassle of redoing the cable over and over again.
- Audio Quality: This is what it is all about, this is the main reason why you buy a home theater— to experience the best audio quality at your home. The 7.1 and 5.1 channel system offers some of the best experiences. Not only do they provide surround sound but also provide bass effect that takes things up a notch.
- Additional Features: This is probably of low-priority but having extra features does not hurt, does it? Features like FM radio, LED display, or remote access control are added benefits. Other features are not necessarily restricted only to these, it could be anything that enhances your experience.
Connecting Home Theatre Speakers To Your PC
Do not be intimidated by the number of cables that it comes with. It is a pretty simple and straightforward process and does not require much time either.
- Understanding your sound system: All systems have 3 sets of colored cables— a cable that connects the speaker to the power outlet, a power cable that feeds the subwoofer, and the subwoofer wires that are connected to the speakers.
- Understanding your PC: First you need to check if your motherboard supports 5.1 audio system. A motherboard that supports 5.1-channel audio systems out-of-the-box will have two additional ports that can be used for rare out and center/subwoofers. If it does not have these additional ports, then you will need to use line-in (blue port) and mic-in (pink port) to make it work.
- Connecting the cables: Since we have all the color codes and ports sorted out, go ahead and connect the cables according to their color codes. For the motherboard that does not support 5.1-channel, you will connect the rear cable to the blue port and the subwoofer cable to the pink port.
- Configuration and testing: Download the latest drivers for the system and install it. It should automatically detect and configure the speakers for you. Most of these drivers will also have a test feature which you can utilize to test each speaker individually.
Watching movies at home is a personal experience that you and your family get to enjoy, so why not have the best sound systems for your best people? Every product on this list has been praised by its users and we are sure that you are going to experience it too. So, pick the one you like and let it be your perfect home theater system.