Insulated tumblers are great inventions that help keep your water or beverages at the perfect temperature you desire after you step out of the house. With the best insulated tumbler with you, you do not have to worry about your cold drinks becoming hot and your hot drinks becoming cold.
These tumblers feature double-wall vacuum insulation, which helps keep the exterior temperature moderate while giving you a comfortable, non-slip grip. You need to consider several factors, such as temperature maintenance, capacity, and durability, when choosing an insulated tumbler. Read on as we list some high-quality insulated tumblers that might meet your needs.
11 Best Insulated Tumblers
1. Best For Everyday Use:Yeti Rambler Tumbler
The Yeti Rambler insulated tumbler is made of heavy-duty 18/8 kitchen-grade stainless steel. It is a premium tumbler with double-walled vacuum insulation and MagSlider Lid that locks your drink’s temperature. It is designed to fit into standard-sized cup holders and is a great pick for everyday use. You may check out this video review that enumerates the tester’s experience for more information about this travel tumbler.
- Lip diameter of four inches
- Tough and durable Duracoat exterior coating
- Puncture- and rust-resistant
- Lid may not stay on
- May not be leak-proof
2. Best Colorful:Meoky 32 oz Tumbler
The Meoky 32 oz tumbler has various features to enjoy hot/cold drinks. Its dual-designed lid features a sip-enabling slit for consuming hot drinks and a straw-enabling opening for sipping cold drinks. The tried-and-tested double-wall vacuum insulation can hold your beverages at the same temperature for long — eight hours for hot drinks and 24 hours for cold beverages. In addition, the tumbler’s double-thread design detail makes it suitable for right- and left-handed use.
- Features a mug-style handle
- Wide mouth for easy cleaning
- Leak-proof lid
- No condensation
- Paint may not be chip-proof
- Some may find the straw to be narrower than expected
3. Best Vacuum-Sealed:Greens Steel Beast 30 oz Tumbler
The stainless steel tumbler has double-walled insulation, which keeps the drinks at the perfect temperature for a long time. These insulated travel mugs are available in a variety of colors and sizes to suit diverse needs. It includes a curved straw and a straight straw to help you drink water and thick shakes in a hassle-free manner. Featuring a sweat-proof finish and electro-polished interiors, these vacuum-sealed tumblers prevent your drinks from getting contaminated.
- Rust-proof material
- Standard cup holder-friendly
- Splash-proof lid
- Reusable straw
- Some might find it longer than expected
- Lid might be slightly flimsy
Yeti Rambler Tumbler
Meoky 32 oz Tumbler
Greens Steel Beast 30 oz Tumbler
|Weight||1.15 pounds||1.52 pounds||0.99 Pounds|
|Number of Items||1||1||1|
|Dimensions||4"W x 4"H||5.43"W x 9.37"H||4.3"W x 4.2"H|
|Color||Northwoods Green||Fairyland||Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
4. Best Microwave-Safe:Tervis Clear & Colorful Insulated Tumbler
This set from Tervis includes two classic and clear insulated tumblers. These insulated drinkware are designed to keep drinks hot and cold for a long time. The beverage containers are tested to be dishwasher-, freezer-, and microwave-safe.
- Melamine- and BPA-free construction
- Reduces condensation
- Stands five-inch tall
- Fits most cup holders
- Durable and sustainable
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Straw and lid need to be purchased independently
- May not be stain-proof
5. Best Lightweight:Sunwill Insulated Wine Tumbler With Lid Rose Gold
The Sunwill tumbler insulated with copper could be a unique gift option for yourself and your dear ones. The stylish vacuum flask has a 12oz capacity and is designed especially for you to enjoy your coffee and wine. This lightweight modern tumbler has a curved body that is comfortable to hold.
- Made of a high-quality 18/8 stainless steel
- BPA-free lid with splash-proof design
- Hole in the lid for sip and straw
- Rust-proof and sweat-proof construction
- May not be dishwasher- and microwave-safe
- May not be scratch-proof
6. Best Good Grip:Reduce Tumbler With Handle
Stay hydrated by laying your hands on this insulated tumbler that keeps icy water cool for up to 36 hours. It is equipped with a sturdy base and handle for a good grip and has a durable construction.
- Dual-walled vacuum insulation
- Made of stainless steel
- Includes a see-through, leak-resistant lid
- BPA-free and durable Tritan straw
- Lid and straw are dishwasher-safe
- May not be rust resistant
- May be larger than you expect
7. Best Eco-Friendly:BJPKPK Slim 20oz Insulated Tumbler
Featuring a sleek design, the insulated tumbler by BJPKPK is both stylish and practical. This eco-friendly tumbler has lightweight double-walled insulation to keep beverages hot or cold for extended periods. Its non-slip powder coating, sturdy lid, and easy-to-use straw make the double-walled tumbler great for people of all ages. In addition, the tumbler’s 20 oz capacity and slim body make this thermal tumbler suitable for office-goers and adventure seekers.
- Has a unique no-sweat design
- Comes with a steel straw cleaning brush
- Eco-friendly and BPA-free materials
- Has a leak- and spill-proof lid
- Lid might be slightly fragile
- Might require thorough cleaning after every use
8. Best Travel-Friendly:Hydro Flask All Around Tumbler
The All Around hot and cold tumbler by Hydro Flask uses double-wall vacuum insulation to maintain the drink’s ideal temperature for long hours. Its steel-coated insulation helps retain the drink’s original flavor. This reusable tumbler features a non-slip exterior coating, and its tapered body easily fits into standard-sized cup holders, making it travel-friendly.
- Easy-to-use press-in lids
- Available in a variety of colors
- Might not be suitable for horizontal storage
- Lids might not be completely leak-proof
9. Best Leak-Proof:JoyJolt Triple Insulated Tumbler
The JoyJolt sleek stainless-steel tumbler offers 20 ounces of thermally insulated goodness, keeping hot drinks warm and cold drinks cold for hours. This leak-proof tumbler comes with a straw lid and a flip lid to let you have your drinks without worrying about spills. Featuring a stylish design, the cup also comes with a convenient handle and is available in a wide range of cool colors for anyone looking for the perfect insulated travel mug to add to their collection.
- Spill-proof silicone seal
- Includes two tumbler straws
- Car cup holder-friendly
- BPA-free tumbler
- May not be dishwasher-safe
- May be a bit heavy for some
10. Best Convenient:Stanley Iceflow Tumbler
The Stanley stainless steel tumbler with double-wall vacuum insulation is excellent for holding summer beverages. This outdoor tumbler utilizes IceFlowTM technology, which ensures quick chill time and keeps your drinks ice cold for up to 12 hours. In addition, its BPA-free lid has a flip straw for convenient sipping. As per reviews, it also makes a suitable alternative for sports tumblers.
- Convenient handle for easy portability
- Dishwasher-safe parts for easy maintenance
- Lifetime warranty
- Available in over 20 colors
- May be a bit large for some
- May not be scratch-proof
11. Best Splash-Proof:Chiutuuy Insulated Coffee Mug
The Chiutuuy Insulated Coffee Mug keeps your drinks hot for six hours and cold for 24 hours. It comes with a no-sweat sunflower relief print design. The hiking tumbler is BPA-free and comes with a splash-proof silica gasket lid for easy opening and closing to enable you to place your straws. The camping tumbler comes with two steel straws and one straw brush to help you with easy cleaning.
- Offers a secure grip
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel
- Leak-proof lid
- 180-degree flip lids
- Wide rim for easy cleaning
- Not microwave- and dishwasher-safe
- May not be chip-resistant
How To Choose The Right Insulated Tumbler?
If you’re thinking of testing out some insulated tumblers, look for the following important features that will help you choose the best tumbler to fit your needs.
- Size: Tumblers are available in different sizes. Depending upon what you want to pour in it, you can select a suitable size.
- Lid design: There are different types of lids you can buy in the market. Some are designed for sipping, some for straws, and some for both. You will also find lids that are splash-resistant, spill-proof, or leak-proof.
- Material: Stainless steel is the most durable and safest material for tumblers. Prefer buying a high-grade stainless steel tumbler.
- Double-walled body: Double-wall insulation offers superior insulation as it retains hot and cold temperatures for long hours and prevents condensation. It also makes it easy to hold it by keeping the exterior temperature moderate.
- Add-ons: Some tumblers come with lids, straws, straw brushes, removable handles, etc. Depending upon what you need, you can select the one which solves your purpose.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John is a writer who covers home, furniture, and kitchenware. Her passion for providing the readers with high-quality, expert-recommended, practical products reflects in her well-researched posts. She has created a list of the best insulated tumblers with detailed features to help you find the right one for your convenience. These tumblers are safe, premium quality, and durable. You can also check out the buying guide for a better purchasing experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Can I refrigerate an insulated tumbler?
Putting your insulated tumbler inside the fridge doesn’t pose a risk, but it won’t cool the tumbler’s content.
2. How should I clean an insulated tumbler?
Most home experts recommend following this sequence:
- The first step would be to dismantle the parts of your tumbler for a thorough cleaning.
- Next, hand rinse the tumbler with a gentle cleanser and hot water. You may have to use vinegar and baking soda concoction to tackle the tougher stains.
- The final step would be to turn your tumbler upside down and let it air dry.
3.How long does an insulated tumbler last?
A plastic thermos has a life of two to three years, while stainless steel ones can last for almost twenty years. The lifespan of an insulated tumbler depends on the brand and material used.
4.Is an insulated tumbler safe?
Yes, an insulated tumbler is safe until the drink is above or below the temperature that supports the growth of bacteria. You can use a tumbler from six to twenty-four hours, depending on the brand and material of the product.
5.Are insulated tumblers dishwasher-safe?
The heat of the dishwasher can melt plastic and damage brass tumblers. Thus, you should always hand wash the insulated tumbler to protect the outer coating and any parts that may not be dishwasher safe. However, if your insulated tumbler is stainless steel, it may be dishwasher-safe.
6.Do insulated tumblers lose their insulation over time?
Your tumbler can lose insulation if the vacuum seal of the tumbler is pierced or broken.
7.Can I put oatmeal and other hot foods in an insulated tumbler?
Insulated tumblers may be used for food only when the manufacturer’s guidelines permit. The silvered heat rays that make the tumbler insulated can only heat objects in liquid form. Hence, oatmeal will remain hot in an insulated tumbler only if it has a runny consistency.
If drinking your beverages at an undesirable temperature is one of your biggest pet peeves, you must invest in the best insulated tumblers. These handy devices come with double-wall vacuum insulated walls to ensure your drink’s temperature stays the same, even after an extended time. We recommend the Yeti Rambler Tumbler for durability, the Meoky 32 oz Tumbler for right-and-left hand-friendly design and the Greens Steel Beast 30 oz Tumbler for rust-proof material. When choosing the ideal tumbler, ensure that it is made of high-grade stainless steel as it is durable and has a double-walled body. Also, ensure the tumbler comes with a splash-resistant, spill-proof, or leak-proof lid.
Infographic: What Are The Advantages Of Using Insulated Tumblers?
Insulated tumblers are the ideal companions for keeping your beverages at the perfect temperature for extended periods. Understanding the merits of using these tumblers can help you appreciate their utility and worth better. Explore the infographic below to discover why you should invest in an insulated tumbler right away.