If your child has an iPhone, it’s important to have a phone cover to protect the phone from damage and impact. So, we have created a list of the best iPhone cases for kids to help you choose the right one. These covers are fun and come in different colors, themes, and designs. Some cases also have gaming options that your kids will love. Durable and long-lasting, these cases will ensure the phone doesn’t break if dropped. Read on to know more.
Our Top Picks
10 Best iPhone Cases For Kids
1. Best Soft: Jowhep Cartoon Case
The Jowhep cartoon case is designed with 3D Kawaii prints and is fun for kids. It is made of natural silicone and has a super-thin fit. The phone case is soft and compatible with many iPhone models. The protective shell case is attractive and does not leave fingerprints, scratches, and damages.
- Cartoon design
- Comfortable grip
- Special coating
- May not be a snug fit
2. Best Transparent: Stsnano Case
The cute cartoon Stsnano case has a transparent shell cover and shows the back as it is. TPU silicone material is soft and durable, providing optimal protection to the phone from bumps, scratches, and falls. The precise cutouts for the camera, mike, pots, and speakers do not hamper the use of the phone in any way. It measures 5.8 inches.
- Air-guard corner protection
- Hard PC back
- Flexible TPU frame
- Durable prints
- Lifted edges protect the screen
- Supports wireless charging
- May chip and crack
3. Best 3D Design: Awin Quicksand Game Case
Awin Quicksand iPhone case features a three-dimensional design with glitter and soft silicone. It measures 4.7 inches and fits phones of that size. The cover is flexible and soft and can be washed with normal water. It protects the phone, including the screen and camera protector with extra raised edges.
- Aligned cutouts to all controls
- Soft silicone
- Easy to install and remove
- Easy to clean
- Sand gel may fall apart
4. Best Lightweight: Coralogo Color Cat Case
The Kawaii case is stylish and fun to pop. It feels soft and lightweight and is easy to put on and remove. Colorful and bright, the case could make a perfect gift for a teenager. The charger port opening is large, and the case offers all-around protection to the phone.
- High-quality silicone
- Various color options
- Case has to be removed to bring it back in shape
5. Best Waterproof: Coralogo Blue Sour Kid Case
Caralogo case is soft to touch and feels light in the hands. The high-quality silicone protects the phones from falls and scratches. The precise port and button cutouts enable hassle-free usage. The case measures 4.7 inches and is shock-proof, dust-proof, and drop-resistant.
- All-round protection
- Open charging port cutout
- May not fit correctly for some phones
6. Best Anti-Slip: Guppy Case
The Guppy iPhone cover features a cute pink unicorn design. It is made of TPU material and sturdy. The Kawaii style phone protector is anti-slip and compatible with iPhone 11. It also comes with a unicorn lanyard and unicorn stand and has perfect cutouts for all buttons.
- All-round protection
- In-mold decoration
- May not be very durable
7. Best Shock-Proof: Xingzu Kids Shockproof Phone Stand For Desk
A shock-proof phone cover for your child’s iPhone will protect the phone at all times. The Xingzu double protection phone case has a stand design and holder handles. It features 360° protection and is a decompression toy. The ergonomically designed and versatile soft silicone case is compatible with most iPhone models.
- Adjustable stand
- Easy to install
- Non-toxic material
- Shock protection
- May not protect the screen
8. Best Unicorn-Themed: Oqpa Case
The Oqpa Kawaii cartoon silicone phone case is a unicorn-designed fidget case clear with bright prints. It is a transparent case that does not turn yellow and supports easy access to buttons and ports with its perfect cutouts. The four corners of the case are designed with airbag bumpers to help prevent damages from drops and bumps.
- Liquid silicone
- Easy to clean
- Tough and durable
- May not pop well
9. Best Easy-To-Hold: XGrand Disney Collection Cartoon Case
The Disney Collection from XGrand brings you the awesome Mike Wazowski phone case for iPhones. It has a small waist design that makes holding easy. The case also features an in-built stand for the phone and measures 6.1 inches. It supports wireless charging and is shock-proof. Raised bezel edges keep the screen protected as well.
- Air-cushioned honeycomb interior
- Precise cutouts
- TPU buffer
- Smooth curved, rubberized edges
- Reinforced bumper
- Pop socket may be uncomfortable
10. Best Anti-Drop: Binglala Pop Fidget Toys Phone Case
Binglala iPhone case for kids comes in a push pop bubble cactus design. The silicone case is lightweight and thin. It has anti-drop and anti-fingerprint features and makes a great gift for kids. Smooth edges provide easy usage and effective buffering from impacts.
- Decompression artifact
- Pop it fun
- Buttons may not pop up with time
How To Choose The Right iPhone Case For Kids?
Before you pick an iPhone case for your child, consider the below factors.
- Model: There are model-specific cases and versatile ones with general measurements. Pick a case that fits well, or else the phone may slip out and damage.
- Protection: Encasing of the back and sides is normal but look for thicker ultra-protection for the edges and corners. Also, look for slightly rounded edges in the front. The case should be shock-, dust-, and water-resistant.
- Design: Kids like fun gaming cases, bright colors, cartoon themes, and funky styles. Choose according to your child’s favorite sport, movie, or cartoon theme.
- Cutouts: The camera, speakers, mike, buttons, earphones, and charging ports should have clear cutouts not to hamper the use of the phone.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah enjoys writing on various themes, including home items, technology, and children’s items. He is recognized for his high editing standards and ability to give precise, accessible information to his audience. For this post, he combed user comments to produce a list of the best iPhone cases for kids that will protect your children’s phones and give them a unique touch. He also added a buying guide to help you make the right decision.
Protect your child’s iPhone from scratches and damage by getting your hands on the best iPhone cases for kids. These cases come in bright colors, prints, and themes, so you can pick one based on your child’s preference. And, when choosing one, make sure the material used is friction-resistant, shock-absorbing, drop-proof, anti-slip, and waterproof. You may also opt for one that is easy to insert and remove and allows wireless charging. Moreover, ensure the size of the case is compatible with the phone.
- Best IPad Cases For Kids
- Best Tablets To Buy For Kids
- Best Wireless Chargers For IPhone
- Best Wallets To Buy For Teens