Candles have long been popular gift options as they offer a pleasant fragrance and a soothing experience. They are even more delightful when you add a surprise element – a piece of jewelry. Jewelry candles contain a wide variety of jewels, from rings to earrings and necklaces. These jewels become visible as you melt the candle.
Jewelry candles make an excellent addition to a romantic night or a self-care routine. To pick out the perfect candle for yourself or your loved ones, check out our curated list of the best jewelry candles.
Top Products From Our List
5 Best Jewelry Candles
The birthday cake scented candle offers a delicious whiff of vanilla and sugar that fills the room. This smaller size candle is made of natural soy wax and wooden wicks. The newly re-designed jar is 15oz, while the candle weighs 12oz.
As you burn the candle, you will notice a foil-wrapped pouch inside that has a ring. Jackpot candles offer jewelry worth from $15 to $5000. You can enter the unique code within the foil on the brand’s website to reveal its value. The ring comes in different sizes, starting from five to ten.
- Offers a cleaner burn
- Delicious vanilla flavor
- Long-lasting fragrance
- Lighting the wick may be time-consuming
The sweet pea candle offers a musky-flowery smell and lasts a long time. This candle has a natural soy wax that is hand-poured into a 21oz glass jar. It comes with two wicks that give an even melt pool and offer a fusion of lily, wild jasmine, musk, herbal, and violet scent notes.
Sweet pea candle offers a wide range of jewelry, such as necklaces, rings, earrings, and bracelets. These are worth anywhere between $15 and $5000. To find out the value of the jewelry, you can visit their website and fill out the appraisal form. The candle also has different ring sizes, from five to eleven.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Large jar offering a longer burn
- Natural wax provides a cleaner burn and fragrance
- Wide range of jewelry
- Candle design isn’t attractive
Next in our list is Secret Jewels’ “tis the season” surprise jewelry candle. The cinnamon spice glass jar contains natural soy wax, which is hand-poured into it. The 16oz candle delivers a sweet-smelling cherry scent for 100 hours.
The surprise gift inside the candle could be anything from a pair of earrings to a necklace. They range from $10 to $200 in value.
- Eco-friendly and vegan-friendly wax
- Nice strong fragrance
- Burns for a longer time
- Lovely candle design
- Jewelry may not be of the best quality
Maui pineapple scented candle from Kate Bisset offers a tropical experience with its fruity and floral blend of coconut, vanilla, hibiscus, cassis, tangerine, mango, pineapple, and mandarin peels. The scent of the candles is known to offer a calming and relaxing effect. The 10oz candle has a flat braided cotton wick that produces a clean burn that lasts up to 80 hours.
The surprise element in Kate Bisset’s jewelry candles is usually a necklace. Each piece of jewelry within these candles is worth $25 to $7500.
- High-quality natural soy and coconut wax
- Cleaner and long-lasting scent
- Moderate fragrance throw
- Necklace may not be of high quality
Unrivaled offers one of the best jewelry candles that lets you indulge in freshly baked vanilla cake scent. The heavenly fragrance is a blend of soy and paraben wax. It is a 14oz glass container with a lead-free wick, creating a longer burn between 70 and 75 hours.
The candle comes with fragrant jewels, including rings, earrings, and necklaces, ranging between $10 and $10,000. The rings are of different sizes, from six to nine for women, and eight to twelve for men.
- Smoke-free and lead-free
- Beautiful and premium-quality jewelry
- Divine and long-lasting fragrance
- Wide range of ring sizes for men and women
- Fragrance might not be strong enough
How To Choose The Right Jewelry Candle?
Here are some factors to keep in mind while buying a jewelry candle.
1. Jewelry style: You can check the seller’s collection and decide as most of what they offer is similar in style. If you are particular about the jewelry, you may consider this before buying.
2. Jewelry value: The sellers offer various jewels at a varying price range from $10 to $5000 or $15 to $7500 and may exceed up to $10000.
3. Ring size: Check for a sizing guide and choose a ring that can fit your’s or someone else’s finger. Each manufacturer may size it differently, and it is essential to check the sizing guides before purchasing.
4. Candle fragrance: While purchasing a candle, make sure it is of good quality and has a pleasant smell. Although the name on the label defines what fragrance it is, we still suggest you check the contents, as it will help you choose a scent the recipient will like.
5. Candle size: The bigger the candle size, the longer it lasts. The candle size determines how long the candle will burn and how many hours of fragrance one can enjoy.
6. Burn quality: If you don’t want harmful smoke filling your room, pick a candle made from quality ingredients. When the candle has eco-friendly and quality ingredients, you can also avoid the dirty black stains surrounding the walls and ceilings.
7. Candle design: If you’re gifting the candle to someone, then the candle design must appeal to the eye as it’s essentially the gift package. So, while buying a jewelry candle, you may want the packaging to be as fancy as the contents inside it.
If you are looking for a unique and elegant gift to give to someone or keep for yourself, you may consider buying scented jewelry candles. The above list will help you buy the best jewelry candle that provides a delightful fragrance, long-lasting burn, and a beautiful piece of jewelry.