A glass of fresh fruit or vegetable juice can refresh you at any time of the day. These days, with varying juicers in the market, you can get instant juice without much effort. They are fresh juices containing no artificial preservatives or antioxidants. Some juicers can also extract plant-based milk or make smoothies and frozen desserts.
Here is our guide to the best juicers in India that can make healthy living easier.
Types Of Juicers
There are three types of juicers based on their juicing technology.
- Centrifugal juicers: These juicers use blades to shred fruits and vegetables that undergo centrifugation for juice segregation. You can remove the juice either continuously or after straining the pulp.
- Masticating or cold press juicers: They are the most common juicers that slowly press the fruits and vegetables for juice extraction. Although they take more time, they preserve more nutrients due to their low-heat action. They are twin-gear and single-gear juicers.
- Citrus juicers: These juicers are specifically made for extracting the juice from citrus families. They are primarily manual, extract more juice, and are easy to clean.
11 Best Juicers In India
The efficient cold press juicer by Kuvings is sure to catch your eye. It works on a super-quiet 240W highly powered motor that makes less rumbling during the operation. This juicer for fruits and vegetables has a wide feeding tube that reduces preliminary chopping needs. The silicon-free juicing bowl is easy to clean and maintain. You can also prepare nut milk as the juicer’s highly efficient blades can blend them with ease.
- Can make ice creams and smoothies
- Aids in smooth juice extraction
- Powerful copper motor
- Drip-free cap prevents leakage
- May generate heat quickly
The Panasonic cold press slow juicer works on low temperatures to help retain nutrition. This juicer machine utilizes a 150W induction motor for efficiency. Besides green juice and other vegetable juices, you can use this juicer to prepare nut milk, frozen desserts, and smoothies. The slow compression system retains color and produces less foam during operation.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Versatile juicer
- Leak-proof design
- Durable plastic screw and strainer
- Might produce too much pulp
3. Hurom Juicer
The highly efficient and compact juice blender offers maximum yield and prevents wastage. A 150W motor paired with second-generation squeezing technology retains nutrients making it one of the best juicers for health enthusiasts. Functioning with 43 RPM motor power, and a fine strainer, this juice maker does not allow much pulp extracted into the glass while preserving the nutrients. The filter mesh made of polyetherimide and stainless steel is highly durable and is easy to maintain.
- Gentle squeezing preserves color
- Has firm safety locks
- Less clogging
- Noise-free function
- Has a low capacity
The heavy-duty juicer by Sujata comes with a two-year manufacturer warranty. Its 900W powered motor, paired with double ball bearings, ensures the product’s durability. The honeycomb mesh helps discard the pulp, and its slow-pressing mechanism ensures the nutrients are preserved and maintained while providing a better yield.
- Offers 22,000rpm
- Ideal for long usage
- Shock-resistant built
- Sturdy and easy-to-maintain design
- Does not have a noise-free function
5. Bajaj Juicer
With a super stylish design and an 800W powered motor, this electric juicer by Bajaj can ease up all your juicing needs. It has a removable strainer to help maintain cleanliness effortlessly. With two speed controls, you can adjust the consistency of the juice. Suitable for fruits and vegetables, this heavy-duty juicer is efficient and ideal for home and restaurant purposes.
- Durable stainless steel mesh
- Dual-lock ensures safety during operation
- Offers high capacity
- Includes a pusher for maximum output
- May not crush nuts properly
Preethi juice-making machine offers high efficacy with its 600W motor. The design is minimal and compatible for heavy-duty usage. It has a pusher to ensure proper juicing of all fruits and vegetables. The three-speed control allows you to adjust the juicing based on the firmness of the fruits or vegetables.
- Removable chamber for easy cleaning
- Ideal for all fruits and vegetables
- Durable metal sieve
- Easy to maintain
- Narrow feeding tube
Built of durable ABS material, this plastic juicer had a stylish design and is suitable for home and restaurant purposes. It has a unique pulp control feature that allows you to adjust your juice’s thickness and fiber content. Also, it produces minimal mess due to its curved juice outlet. The feeding tube is wide that reduces the efforts of cutting up fruits and vegetables. Featuring 70rpm, the 200W powered motor makes this fruit juice machine an ideal nutrient saver.
- Works with slow squeeze technology to preserve color and flavor
- Ideal for preparing smoothies
- Can be used for soy milk extraction
- Easy to maintain
- May not have a fine filter
Featuring 70mm wide feeding tube, you can operate the Glen centrifugal juicer with just a push of the fruit. The machine uses durable stainless steel mesh and strainer to prevent excess fiber from the pulp cup. A copper-powered 500W motor efficiently extracts juice and preserves the color and nutrients in the process. There is a rotatable knob that allows you to adjust the juicing’s speed based on the fruit or vegetable.
- One-liter high capacity
- Pulse option
- Stylish design
- Leak-proof fit
- Might not be suitable for making nut milk
The Rico fruit and vegetable juicer machine can quickly obtain fresh extracts within a few seconds. Made of durable ABS material, this plastic juicer has a firm lock and reduces spillage during operation. ISI approved, this product is safety assured and is resistant to breakage. With two speed controls and a 350W powered motor, you could use this heavy-duty juicer to grind coffee.
- Easy maintenance
- Copper motor for durability
- Wide feeding tube
- Auto shut-off option
- Side panel may not be break-resistant
Phillips juicer hand machine is an ideal product for daily use. Its tight lid helps prevent any accidental leaks during usage. It is made of durable PP and SAN, scratch- and break-resistant. Ideal mostly for citrus fruits, this electric juicer provides complete control over the pulp ratio with its adjustable sieve. The outlet includes a conical tip that allows for the juice’s easy serving.
- Large capacity
- Includes an ergonomic handle
- Retractable cord storage
- Low power consumption
- May not be versatile
The manual juicer machine by Chefware works on a simple press-and-pump mechanism. The handle is pressed firmly over the fruits in the feeding cup to extract the juice. Its metal sieve prevents waste from entering into the glass from the pulp cup, and the juice extract travels through a single path with no spillage.
- Easy-to-attach equipment
- Firm base prevents slipping
- Gives pulp-free juice
- Durable aluminum build
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Handle may not offer much grip
How To Choose The Right Juicer?
Here are a few things you should consider before purchasing a juicer.
- Type: Based on your requirement, you can choose between a centrifugal, cold press, and a simple citrus juicer.
- Capacity and yield: For bulk production, especially for restaurants, you can opt for models with a one-liter capacity. Twin-gear models yield high compared to centrifugal models.
- Design: The juicer can be a hand-operated model or an electric, automatic model. The feeding method might support cut or whole fruits and vegetables. You can prefer one based on your preference.
- Ease of maintenance: A juicer is bound to be filled with fruit and vegetable wastage. Choose a product that is easy to clean and has removable strainers.
- Speed: Juicer blenders with high speed are ideal for vegetables and nuts but might destroy the color and flavor of soft fruits. Prefer juicers with slow speed and adjustable speeds.
- Price: Fix on a budget to choose accordingly. Do not compromise on the quality and go for a quality brand.
- Noise levels: Most juicers may produce a loud noise to produce fresh, pulp-free juice. Consider a model with low noise levels, and you may refer to customer reviews for this factor.
- Nutrient retainment: Slow juicers retain more nutrients due to their low heat production. On the other hand, fast juicers produce more heat to enhance the oxidation speed. These juicers may also affect the color and taste of the extractions.
- Durability and warranty: Most frequently used juicers tend to last for more than three years with proper maintenance. It is better to check the product’s warranty before buying it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which type of juicer is the best for juicing green leafy vegetables?
Cold-press juicers can juice green leafy vegetables, despite their firm appearance. These models operate slow, thus producing less heat and retaining the nutrients.
2. What accessories does one need to purchase with a juicer?
Usually, a pusher, strainer, cleaning brush, pulp collector, auger, mesh filter, foam separator, and hopper are the accessories used during juicing. These are available in most kitchen appliance stores online and offline. Some juicers already include these accessories.
Having a good juicer on your kitchen countertop means a fresh, glorious start to your day as it helps you prepare your favorite juices for breakfast without a hassle. Powered by high-efficiency motors that are relatively noiseless and quick, the best juicers will help you get the right texture and consistency you want in your fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, and frozen desserts. Pick your favorite one after considering its type, capacity, design, speed, and ease of operation.