Roblox is a massively multiplayer online (MMO) gaming platform that has taken the world by storm. It boasts a huge fan base and a thriving gaming community spread across the world. The best laptops for Roblox come with the required specifications and features to help you play the games on the platform effortlessly. However, given the multiple options on the market, picking the right one can be daunting. Thus, we have compiled a list of top-tier laptops that offer a smooth gaming experience. Have a look at their features and pick a best-selling laptop that meets your gaming needs.
- 1 Best Durable Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop Acer $390.48 ON AMAZON Read More › $390.48 ON AMAZON
- 2 Best For Daily Tasks Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop Lenovo $190.0 ON AMAZON Read More › $190.0 ON AMAZON
- 3 Best Lightweight Asus VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin Laptop Asus $213 ON AMAZON Read More › $213 ON AMAZON
- 4 Best For Speed And Efficiency Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Samsung $209 ON AMAZON Read More › $209 ON AMAZON
- 5 Best Gaming-Grade Graphics HP Chromebook 11a Hp $139.97 ON AMAZON Read More › $139.97 ON AMAZON
- 6 Best For Immersive Display Samsung Chromebook 4+ Samsung $183 ON AMAZON Read More › $183 ON AMAZON
- 7 Best To Handle Complex Tasks Fusion5 A90B+ Pro Laptop Fusion5store $274.95 ON AMAZON Read More › $274.95 ON AMAZON
- 8 Best For Gaming Experience Chuwi HeroBook Pro Chuwi $299.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $299.99 ON AMAZON
- 9 Best Touchscreen Display Microsoft Surface Laptop Go Microsoft $649.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $649.99 ON AMAZON
- 10 Best Expandable Memory BiTecool Windows 10 Pro Laptop Bitecool $259 ON AMAZON Read More › $259 ON AMAZON
10 Best Laptops For Roblox
1. Best Durable:Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
The Aspire 5 laptop by the trusted brand Acer boasts a 4 GB RAM, an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U dual-core processor, a 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD card, 1920 x 1980 screen resolution, and an AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics. It is durably built, has a large screen size of 15.6 inches, and a battery life that stretches up to 7.5 hours for uninterrupted and smooth gameplay. The gaming laptop also comes with a USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, a couple of USB 2.0 ports, an HDMI port, and an Ethernet port for easy connectivity and data transfer. Apart from these features, the expertly crafted, standout laptop also has a backlit keyboard for working comfortably in any environment.
- Premium and sleek look
- Alexa built-in
- Enhanced bass and volume
- Aluminum finish
- Lightweight and portable design
- Windows 10 in S mode
"The anti-glare screen lets me play for hours at a stretch without causing any discomfort to my eyes. I found the initial setup to be a bit time-consuming, but once done, it performs well without any glitches. The audio quality could have been better; nevertheless, its ability to multitask makes it a winner."
2. Best For Daily Tasks:Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
Available in blizzard white, this is a 360-degree convertible laptop with an 11.6-inch ten-point touch screen and IPS display. This budget friendly laptop is powered by a 2.1 GHz MediaTek MT8173C processor and the Chrome OS to keep up with your gaming requirements. The high-performance laptop also has a screen resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, a 64 GB solid-state storage capacity, 4GB RAM, and USB-C, SD card, and USB 3.0 ports to help you get through your gaming routine and daily tasks.
- Stylish and lightweight design
- Built-in virus protection
- Long battery life of ten hours
- Budget-friendly laptop
- Trackpad may be noisy
3. Best Lightweight :Asus VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin Laptop
This laptop from Asus is a good choice for all gaming enthusiasts, thanks to its powerful Intel Celeron N4000 processor and gamer-friendly features such as an 11.6-inch screen, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB memory card, and lightweight build. And to ensure that the users use the best, latest, and updated apps, it comes with a one-year Office 365 Personal subscription. It is equipped with three USB 3.0 ports, including a USB-C port and an HDMI port, and thanks to the dual-band 802.11 ac Wi-Fi connectivity, you can enjoy fast data transmission and stable connectivity.
- Long battery life of up to ten hours
- Compact and lightweight design makes it portable
- 180-degree hinge
- Full-sized ergonomic keyboard
- Impeccable audio quality
- Windows 10 in S mode
"This device has a noteworthy battery life, and its features and interface are user-friendly. Although I had to eventually opt for the full version of Windows instead of the limited S mode, it gets a thumbs-up for its seamless performance."
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
Asus VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin Laptop
|1 Lithium Metal batteries required
|1 Lithium Metal batteries required
|1 Lithium Polymer batteries required
|14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches
|11.5 x 8.5 x 0.77 inches
|7.6 x 11.3 x 0.7 inches
4. Best For Speed And Efficiency:Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 4
The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 4 runs on Chrome OS and features a 4GB RAM, Intel Celeron Processor N4000, and 64 GB eMMC storage for speed and efficiency. The device has an 11.6-inch LED display with a long-lasting battery life of up to 12.5 hours, Gigabit Wi-Fi connectivity, and smooth access to various Google applications such as Google Suite, Google Docs, Google Drive, and Play Store. Besides, it is made of military-grade components that save the laptop against transit drop, vibration, high temperature, temperature shocks, freezing, dust, humidity, and low pressure.
- Full-sized keyboard
- Durable build, with military-grade components
- Lightweight and compact design
- Built-in virus protection
- Screen display may not be up to the mark
"I found this model conveniently lightweight. It also comes with remarkable battery life, making it ideal for gaming. Though it does not have an HDMI port, it does not interfere with its seamless gaming experience. I recommend this laptop for its practical design and functional features."
5. Best Gaming-Grade Graphics:HP Chromebook 11a
This laptop from HP has a streamlined build and helps you switch between gaming, connecting with friends, and getting your work done. It has a screen size of 11.6 inches, is powered by an Octa-core GPU, features a MediaTek MT8183 processor with integrated graphics, 4 GB RAM, and 32 GB EMMC storage, and comes integrated with Google Chrome and Android apps. Besides, it comes with a Wi-Fi 5 WLAN adapter, Bluetooth 4.2, and USB 2.0 Type-A and Type-C ports. This laptop is available in ash gray, indigo blue, and snow-white.
- Full-sized keyboard
- Anti-glare and HD touch display
- Seamless Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection capability
- Stereo speakers
- Budget friendly option
- May not be compatible with certain demanding software programs
"I use this laptop exclusively for my Roblox gaming sessions and web browsing. I wish the keyboard were backlit to ease my gaming experience at night. Nevertheless, I like its compact size, which allows me to engage in online gaming on the go."
6. Best For Immersive Display:Samsung Chromebook 4+
The Samsung Chromebook 4+ comes with a large and immersive 15.6-inch display and offers a battery life of up to 10.5 hours. The budget friendly laptop is powered by a 1.1 GHz Celeron N4000 processor and has 4 GB RAM and 32 GB storage capacity. Whether you want to use it to stream movies, play Roblox games, or do office work, this everyday laptop works efficiently. Its two C-type USB ports come in handy when you want to charge your devices and transfer files simultaneously. This device also comes with Google Assistant to assist you with your day-to-day tasks such as updating the calendar, replying to a message, or even making notes.
- Military-grade build
- Built-in virus protection
- Ultra-fast Wi-Fi connectivity
- Multitasking capabilities
- Screen clarity may be poor
"Despite extended hours of play, this laptop does not heat up, thanks to its efficient cooling system. I wish its brightness was a bit better for outdoor use. However, its sizable screen and sharp display offer a heightened gaming experience."
7. Best To Handle Complex Tasks:Fusion5 A90B+ Pro Laptop
If your laptop allows you to browse and do nothing more, it is time to upgrade to this high-performance device from Fusion5. The laptop features a 14.1-inch screen with a full HD IPS display and is powered by a 2.4 GHz Celeron processor. Further, it features 4GB RAM, 64GB of eMMC storage, and an Intel HD Graphics 500 coprocessor. Thanks to its powerful features and blend of performance, you can not only play Roblox but also handle complex tasks.
- Lightweight and travel-friendly design
- Suitable for multitasking
- Built-in Windows 10 Professional
- Charges quickly
- Powerful performance
- May require external USB speakers for quality audio output
"I vouch for this option for its lightweight design and reliable display. While I felt that the laptop isn’t meant for hardcore gaming, it is powerful enough to support Roblox games and basic office tasks. Plus, I like the fact that it comes with an option to expand its memory, which only adds to its functionality."
8. Best For Gaming Experience:Chuwi HeroBook Pro
Although a lesser-known name, the HeroBook Pro from Chuwi packs a punch and comes loaded with powerful features and output to up your gaming experience. The gaming laptop is powered by an Intel quad-core Gemini Lake N4020 processor with a frequency ranging between 1.1 GHz in fundamental frequency and 2.8 GHz in burst frequency, thus offering reliable performance. It comes with a 14.1-inch glare-proof screen, 8 GB RAM, and a 256 GB SSD. Further, it has a built-in high-performance Intel UHD graphics 600 for high-end, immersive visual quality. For high-quality video output and smooth gaming experience, this device also supports a mini HD port for 4K60hz video output.
- Long-lasting 38Wh battery
- Seven ports
- Lightweight and slim design
- Big trackpad and full-sized keyboard
- May not be easy to open
"Thanks to its splendid 2K resolution and wider screen, my gaming sessions have become more immersive and engaging. I do need to update its software every now and then, but the interruption-free functioning it provides with each update makes it worth it. Plus, it is super lightweight!"
9. Best Touchscreen Display:Microsoft Surface Laptop Go
Microsoft’s Surface Laptop Go is powered by a powerful 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor and features a 12.4in PixelSense touchscreen display with rounded corners to let you have a fun-filled time playing Roblox. Further, it comes with 8 GB RAM and 1 28GB SSD. The laptop has a sleek and lightweight build, which ensures portability, and is available in three stylish colors—ice blue, platinum, and sandstone. Further, it comes with a quality 720p HD camera.
- Battery life of up to ten hours
- Compatible with various accessories
- Fingerprint power button
- Responsive keyboard and good audio output
- Fan might be slightly noisy
"I am impressed with this laptop's sleek frame and screen, which lets me experience the vivid visuals of Roblox games at their best. Though the touchpad hangs for a few moments upon prolonged use, its touchscreen feature is commendable. Overall, I recommend this for its fast processor performance."
10. Best Expandable Memory:BiTecool Windows 10 Pro Laptop
Powered by an Intel Gemini Lake Celeron J4005 processor and Intel UHD Graphics 600 coprocessor, the BiTecool Windows 10 pro is every gaming enthusiast’s dream laptop. It has a lightweight build, a 14-inch HD screen, and multiple ports, including USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, a Micro SD slot, and a headphone jack for the ultimate gaming experience. The device supports 4.0 Bluetooth and 2.4G Wi-Fi for wireless connectivity. Additionally, it comes with 6 GB RAM and an M.2 128GB SSD that is expandable up to 1TB.
- Supports 4K@60Hz monitors
- 34.2Wh lithium-ion battery
- Windows 10 Pro
- Expandable memory
- High-power performance
- Sound quality may not be up to the mark
"My games and applications load very quickly because of its superb memory capacity and processor. The trackpad could have been smoother, but pairing it with my wireless mouse lets me move the cursor effortlessly. All in all, I like this product for its portability and performance."
How To Choose The Right Laptop To Play Roblox?
Consider the following points when choosing a laptop for playing Roblox games.
- Internal storage: You need at least one gigabyte of memory and 20 MB of storage space in your system to install and play Roblox games.
- Battery: It is pivotal for laptops to have a long and efficient battery life, regardless of their purpose. The ones for gaming are subject to heavy usage compared to regular laptops. So, pick one that offers six to nine hours of battery life.
- Display: The display is crucial for the overall fun of playing Roblox games. Picking a laptop with high-quality graphic cards means minimum refresh rates and response time. Consider a laptop with a minimum 1920x1080p resolution and a 60Hz display.
- Connectivity: Roblox involves sharing custom-made games with the community. So, make sure you pick a laptop with enough ports and ensure it supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Chris Loetz, a professional gamer, says, “When choosing a laptop for Roblox, I’d recommend you consider the graphic cards. A laptop with high-quality graphic cards means minimum refresh rates and response time. Also, Roblox system requirements may change over time—so remember to check the latest recommendations on the official Roblox website. Finally, it is important to choose a laptop that meets individual gaming needs.”
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much RAM is optimal for Roblox?
Roblox recommends at least one to four gigabytes of RAM if you use a system that runs on Windows 7, 8, or 10 OS.
2. Will Roblox slow down my laptop?
Like any other game, Roblox will slow down your computer if you do not meet the basic system requirements for playing Roblox games. For a lag-free experience, you can try closing unnecessary programs, deleting temporary files, or switching to a wired internet connection.
3. How should I install Roblox on my laptop?
To install Roblox in the right way, go to Roblox.com and create an account. Select the game you wish to play by clicking it. Then, click the Play button, and you will be able to download and install the file on your computer. Proceed further by clicking the Ok button after installation, followed by the Join button on the website. After it is installed, click Open Roblox in the pop-up and start playing the game.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah specializes in writing and reviewing products related to electronics. This list of the best laptops for Roblox consists of options that are efficient, lightweight, portable, and powerful. These best-selling devices are powered by the latest powerful processors and graphic cards and offer large storage capacity and long-lasting battery life. Besides, they also have gained positive reviews and come with high-end displays, keyboards, and several ports to connect your devices and gaming accessories. Wedetso has also included a buying guide to help readers pick suitable products for fun gaming sessions.
The best laptops for Roblox help you play customized games without a glitch, thanks to their powerful features. The options listed in this article consist of various models spread across different brands. They have powerful processors and dedicated graphics cards that exceed the basic requirements for playing Roblox games. Our top picks include Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop for its long-lasting battery life and the Microsoft Surface Laptop Go for its large capacity and glitch-free processor. Moreover, choosing a lightweight and sleek laptop will help you carry the device and play the game anytime, anywhere. Also, when buying one for a seamless gaming experience, prioritize its storage capacity and display and ensure it fulfills all your basic requirements.
Infographic: How To Keep Your Gaming Laptop From Overheating?
Enthusiastic gamers can spend hours playing their favorite game, making it essential to keep the laptop from overheating. An overheated laptop can make the gamer feel hot and uncomfortable and alter the system’s longevity. Read through the infographic to learn how to keep the laptop from overheating.
- 15 Safe Texting Or Messaging Apps For Kids
- Best Laptops For Kids
- 22 Best Laptop Toys For Kids
- 15 Best Laptop Cooling Pads