If you are a fan of the global and celebrity-endorsed cosmetic brand L’Oréal Paris, we have some of the best L’Oréal lipsticks to share with you. The company is renowned for its plethora of lipstick shades for several skin tones. They also constantly create new formulas that are innovative, luxurious, and suit the needs of today’s women. From liquid, creamy, to matte, you just name it, L’Oréal has it all. Moreover, these lipsticks are gentle and are designed with essential oils and vitamins that provide nourishment to lips. Here we have a list of some expert-recommended and most loved lipsticks from L’Oréal that help you make a bold statement.
No products Found
Types Of Laser Hair Growth Devices
Hair growth devices use low-level light therapy(LLLT) of specific wavelengths to penetrate the scalp and activate hair follicles. Four primary devices use laser technology for hair growth.
- Helmets: These are traditional hands-free laser hair growth devices, which provide complete coverage and 51 to 282 diodes of laser power. They are more effective than combs. However, these devices are not ideal for people who have a fair amount of hair, which may prevent the laser from reaching the scalp effectively.
- Caps: Laser caps are similar to helmets with a better design. Depending on the problem and treatment, the LLLT cap can be held on the head for six to 30 minutes. These caps can be worn anywhere disguised as accessories. The disadvantages are similar to a helmet.
- Combs: These are the most affordable LLLT devices. However, they require manual operation. Combs are ideal for itchy scalps and provide an excellent massaging effect. The bristles have a soothing effect on the scalp, which you cannot get from a cap, helmet, or band devices.
- Bands: Laser bands look like toothed headbands. They cover more area than anLLLT comb but less than a cap or helmet. Compared to combs, these bands are equipped with more laser diodes, which can penetrate the scalp more effectively. However, bands require manual operation.
Alexandro Vasquez, a professional hairdresser and hair colorist, says, “It’s amazing how technology has advanced in terms of hair treatment. Complement these devices with quality hair treatment products after talking to a specialist to get the desired results.”
11 Best Laser Hair Growth Devices
The clinically tested iRestore Laser cap stimulates hair cells, promotes hair growth, and treats alopecia, balding, and thinning hair. This results-driven hair regrowth device uses a clinically powerful laser hair restoration technology with 51 lasers and LEDs absorbed by hair follicles to increase cell metabolism. You can use it as a standalone product or with other hair regeneration products. The lightweight and durable device allows you to use it while you attend to other activities at home. It provides full coverage and has a start/stop/pause button and timer display functions. Check out this product review video where a doctor tests the device.
- Clinically proven
- Ergonomic design
- Low light intensity
HairMaxUltima Classic is a comb that promotes hair regrowth. It can reverse thinning hair and provide thicker, dense hair growth. The comb emits collimated laser light energy into hair follicles, thereby stimulating cell activity. Its professional-grade therapeutic and nourishing treatment strengthens roots and revitalizes damaged hair. The lightweight and portable hair growth device is comfortable to use. It is clinically proven that this method can make hair grow faster at a rate of 129 new hairs per square inch within six months. This scalp massaging device for hair growth is easy to operate and is equipped with a charging cradle cum stand, power cord, and rechargeable battery. Check out this review video showcasing a tester’s experience to get a detailed review of this hair growth comb.
- Hair parting teeth
- Focused light
- Dense lasers
- Quick Start Guide
- Slow process
iGrow hair growth helmet uses low-level light technology (LLLT) to treat balding, hair thinning, and alopecia. The stimulating red light energy is emitted at the maximum power and wavelength and is absorbed into the cells and scalp tissues, increasing cell activity and promoting hair growth. The results-driven photo biomodulation process helps minimize hair damage, repair hair follicles, and make hair thicker and stronger. The electrically driven device provides a clinically proven hair-loss treatment for men and women. Check this video showcasing the reviewer’s experience with the product.
- Fits all head sizes
- Full scalp coverage
- Dual voltage
- Built-in headphones
- May be expensive for some
The clinically tested Theradome Evo uses red light laser technology for hair therapy. The wireless hair growth device emits a high-energy laser to stimulate hair follicles and is suitable for men and women. The helmet is equipped with soft rubber nails, a comfortable foam pad, a nanolaser, and a rechargeable USB port. Cool laser phototherapy can minimize hair fall and hair loss, increase new hair growth, and make hair thick and dense.
- FDA approved
- Voice-guided sessions
- One-touch activation
- Rechargeable battery
Illumiflow laser cap is an over-the-counter solution for hair loss and uses LLLT technology to eliminate hair thinning, balding, and genetic hair problems. The full cap covers the entire problem area. It uses a calibrated laser to penetrate the scalp and aim at the bottom of the hair follicles. The 30-minute clinically tested treatment strengthens and rejuvenates the hair and is safe to use with no side effects. The high-efficiency 272 laser diodes with 625nm provide the best results. This device is pre-connected; you can use it by pressing a button. The professional-grade hair rejuvenation device is suitable for men and women.
- Automatic shut-off
- Audible timer beeps
- Full scalp coverage
- Out-of-box use
- Not suitable for travel
If you are looking for a simple tool to help hair regrowth, the CapillusUltra-mobile cap can provide laser therapy to your scalp. It only takes six minutes a day to treat alopecia and promote hair regeneration. The expert-recommended hair restoration device offers full coverage for the head and is an effective solution to hereditary hair loss. The laser device is flexible and comfortable and can be worn at home or on-the-go. The cap with capillus technology allows only laser treatment and does not use LED lights. This hair stimulation device is a safe and clinically proven method to promote healthy, dense, and renewed hair growth.
- Clinically proven technology
- Great coverage
- No LED, only laser
- May not fit all head sizes
7. Best Unisex: Aphrona Advanced Hair Growth System
Equipped with cutting-edge technology, the Aphrona advanced hair growth system is designed to treat patterned baldness. The safe and tested hair growth system is cleared by the FDA, adding a badge of trust to the product. It uses low laser diodes, which are spread across the cap to irradiate photons in the scalp tissue. Use the hair growth cap for 30 minutes thrice a week for visible results within three to six months. However, avoid using it when charging.
- Suitable for men and women
- Includes a storage case
- Shuts off automatically after each session
- Provides focused light
- Safe to use while walking, running, or watching TV
- Size may not be adjustable
8. Best FDA-Approved: Hairmax LaserBand 41 Hair Growth Laser Band
The doctor-recommended Hairmax hair growth LaserBand 41 is an FDA-approved device that helps stimulate hair growth using 100% medical-grade lasers rather than LEDs. It reaches the scalp and increases the blood flow to the hair follicle, promoting hair growth, restoring the growth cycle, and reducing the appearance of thinning hair and balding. The laser energy of 41 medical-grade lasers is targeted directly to the hair follicles to increase healthy hair production. In addition, its portable design allows you to use it in the comfort of your home or when traveling.
- Nourishing and therapeutic laser light energy
- Clinically examined and confirmed
- Comes with a charging cradle stand
- Suitable for treating androgenetic alopecia
- Fast treatment time of three minutes, thrice a week
- Some may not like timer vibration
BioEquaEnercharger spray is a cold ion scalp revitalizing technology that can treat hair loss and promote regrowth. The non-surgical method can enhance the vitality of hair follicles and make the hair denser. The device uses Pulsed Electrical Field (PEF),penetrating deep into the scalp without affecting the outer layer. Cold ions accelerate the blood flow in the vessels around hair follicles and absorb nutrients and oxygen into the cells. The effective method improves hair health and promotes hair regeneration.
- Scalp oxygenation
- Cellular revitalization
- Oil control
- Reduce hair fall
- May not suit some people
Lescolton is a hair growth system for men and women that can provide treatment for thinning hair. It uses LED and soft light technology to treat alopecia, balding, and receding hairlines. The lights powerfully stimulate hair follicles, promote hair growth, and increase the hair’s density and volume. The low-level laser therapy device for hair growth provides powerful, convenient, non-invasive, and painless effects. LLLT has deep penetrating power to relieve itchy scalp and restore hair growth. This LED hair growth device has several modes of operation— severe hair fall, severe hair loss in the middle of the head, male pattern baldness, postpartum hair loss, hair fall prevention, and roots reinforcement.
- Easy to use
- Intelligent sensor light
- Auto shut-down
- Full coverage
- Integrated design
- Size not adjustable
iHelmet The Only cap is an advanced hair regrowth treatment. It is a laser helmet compatible with smart apps and Bluetooth to personalize the treatment. The LLLT technology can repair hair thinning, alopecia, balding, and hair loss caused by chemotherapy. This hair growth helmet uses 88 laser diodes to stimulate the scalp and increase follicular activity. The safe and effective non-invasive treatment helps thicken and regenerate hair quickly without causing pain.
- Zero side effects
- Compatible with smart app
- Innovative laser technology
- Instructions not clear
How To Choose The Right Laser Hair Growth Devices?
There are various hair regrowth devices available on the market. When choosing the right laser hair growth devices, consider the following factors.
- Type: Hair growth devices are divided into four main types—caps, helmets, combs, and bands. If you experience hair loss on the scalp, it is best to wear a helmet or cap to provide complete coverage. If your hair loss or thinning is limited to the crown area, a laser band should be more helpful. The laser comb is a handheld hair growth device and requires a manual hands-on approach. It helps to focus on specific areas.
- Laser count and wavelength: Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) provides laser light to the scalp for increased effectiveness. The higher the LLLT count, the better the coverage. Helmets usually have more light rays. Also, check the average nanometer reading. The wavelength range of 600–700 nm is ideal for superficial tissues, while the wavelength of 780–950 nm is ideal for deep tissues.
- Cycle time: A laser treatment can last from five to 20 minutes, about three to four times a week. You may have to follow the laser treatment for several months. The effectiveness and treatment time depends on the severity of the problem and the type of device used.
- FDA-cleared: After rigorous testing, the Food and Drug Association (FDA) gives approval to the laser hair growth devices. FDA-approved devices are safe to use and can reduce the possibility of side effects.
- Convenience and portability: Using a laser cap or helmet can make your daily routine more comfortable. The device should be lightweight and wireless to achieve maximum mobility. These are also hands-free devices. On the other hand, the laser comb will require manual labor and hands-on therapy. If you are a frequent traveler and need to continue hair regrowth treatments, the lightweight, easy-to-carry band or comb is an ideal choice.
- Price: Laser hair growth devices are slightly expensive, while the combs are the cheapest. However, depending on the severity of the problem, the LLLT device is worth the investment because they promote hair growth and provide long-term results.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Poulami Nag, a reviewer of beauty and fashion products, presents the best laser hair growth devices in this post. These devices are FDA-approved and have been praised for their ability to promote hair growth amongst many women. They have an ergonomic and hands-free design. She has also included a buyer’s guide and detailed information on the types of lasers to help you choose the right product.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a prescription to use a laser hair growth helmet?
Most laser hair growth treatments do not need a prescription. However, if your hair loss is due to cancer or other medical reasons, you should always discuss it with your doctor before buying any product for hair loss.
2. Does low-level laser therapy (LLLT) hurt?
No, low-level laser therapy (LLLT) does not hurt your body in any way. Instead, there are many studies showing that LLLT can reduce certain types of pain, like musculoskeletal pain.
3. How long does laser hair growth treatment last?
Those with acute conditions may need to undergo LLLT every day for optimal results. However, in the case of chronic conditions, treatment may be required 2 to 3 times a week.
The list of the best laser hair growth devices suggested above is a good source to begin your research. However, when you decide to purchase one of these devices, ensure that it suits your type and texture of hair perfectly. You must also be aware of the laser count and wavelength of the device and learn more about its cycle time. Lastly, the device should be affordable and convenient to use anywhere, as its portability should never be an issue.
Infographic: How To Use Laser Hair Growth Devices Properly?
Laser hair growth devices are innovative tools that stimulate hair follicles and promote hair regrowth. With their non-invasive nature, these devices offer a convenient at-home solution for individuals seeking to address hair loss or thinning. Refer to the following infographic to learn how to use the device safely and properly, avoiding electrical hazards, burns, and skin irritation.
- Taro Koyama et al.; (2016); Standardized Scalp Massage Results in Increased Hair Thickness by Inducing Stretching Forces to Dermal Papilla Cells in the Subcutaneous Tissue.
- Nutrition for Hair Regrowth