A lazy Susan is a rotating tray, generally circular, that can be placed on a countertop or tabletop to make the dishes accessible to all the diners at the table. It is usually made of wood, glass, or plastic. The versatile accessory is a perfect solution as a cabinet organizer, not just in the kitchen but anywhere in the house.
We have prepared a list of some of the best lazy Susans for you. Browse through the options for tabletops and corner cabinets to give your kitchen a tidy look and keep the stuff accessible and organized.
11 Best Lazy Susans
For those who love to keep everything organized, this two-tier tabletop lazy Susan is an impeccable choice to keep small items handy. This plastic lazy Susan lets you create more space in any cluttered corner. Use it as a spice rack in the kitchen cabinet or as an organizer on your kitchen countertop to store more things.
- Measures 12X12X7.5in
- 3/8in rim edge prevents items from falling
- Easy-glide revolving storage space
- Non-skid surface
- Multipurpose organizer
This two-tier turntable metal lazy Susan can be placed in the kitchen, fridge, and even bathroom cabinets. Designed to make the optimum use of storage space in small kitchens, it is suitable for keeping food, spices, napkins, condiments, and more.
- 360-degree rotatable
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Stain- and fingerprint-resistant brush surface
- Non-slip surface
- 3/8in ledge to prevent items from falling
- Measures 6x10in
Bring this simple, effective, and convenient lazy Susan home to keep small things in the kitchen or bathroom in an orderly manner. It is a perfect-sized turntable, with a soft and non-slip base, which allows easy access to smaller items. The easy-to-clean and durable lazy Susan turntable is designed to keep your tabletops and cabinets tidy.
- Deep ledge to keep items upright
- Large base to ensure tumble-free spinning
- Measures 16in in diameter
- Non-slip rubber feet for protecting surfaces
- Has durable steel ball bearings
Ideal for counters and cabinets, this sturdy two-tier lazy Susan is a favorite pick for many reasons. The steel hardware construction makes it an efficient organizer rack, bakeware rack, and storage space for bathroom cabinets. Keep small stuff in your house well-organized with this mini lazy Susan.
- Two-tier, 360-degree rotatable rack
- Measures 10.5in in diameter and 6in in height
- Made of premium stainless steel
- Resists stains and fingerprints
- Raised rims prevent items from sliding off
The large lazy Susan from Lipper International offers generous space to keep your condiments and spices on the dining table. Known for its functionality and finish, this wooden lazy Susan makes a lovely housewarming gift for someone special.
- Measures 18in in diameter and 1.25in in thickness
- Made of durable acacia natural wood
- Can be easily washed with mild soap and water
- Rotates for easy access
- No assembly required
The two-tier turntable organizer is designed for keeping your kitchen spice cabinet neat and tidy. With this smart spinning rack, even the smallest of the cans are within your reach. Make the best use of your limited space in a diligent way with this lazy Susan for cabinets.
- Unique D-shaped revolving turntable
- Fits in cabinets with 11-inch deep shelves
- Can hold up to 24 cans or 50 seasoning containers
- Made of high-impact polymer plastic
- Non-slip, machine-washable shelf liner
- Strong and durable
Designed for small spaces, this two-tier lazy Susan for corner cabinets creates a compact storage space. It can be used in refrigerators, inside kitchen cabinets, and pantry shelves. This full-circle construction gives you a comfortable option to place your condiments, spices, and seasoning containers.
- Two-tier 360-degree rotating shelves
- Made of chlorine- and BPA-free plastic
- Smooth gliding stainless steel ball bearings for comfortable rotation
- Elevated edges to prevent things from falling
- Measures 9in in diameter and 7.8in in height
The multipurpose wooden lazy Susan made of bamboo provides generous space to organize stuff on the dining table, kitchen cabinets, and pantries. It allows easy access from any side and makes for an eco-friendly option with great functionality.
- Made of natural bamboo
- 360-degree rotatable
- Measures 13in in diameter and 1in in height
- Designed to support weight up to 25lb
- Resistant against rust and breakage
Make the most of the corner spaces in your cabinets with this two-tier turntable. The strong and sturdy construction, with independently rotating shelves, makes it easy to grab the hard-to-reach things in the cabinet.
- Made of polymer
- Two 360-degree rotating shelves
- Comprises double-wall rims
- One-inch ledge to keep contents in place
- Fits comfortably in shelves measuring between 25.5in and 31.5in
Add a rustic look to your dining tables with this wooden lazy Susan. With each piece handcrafted individually, this turntable makes spices and condiments readily accessible. One of the best, this lazy Susan is a blend of beauty and functionality.
- Made of durable acacia wood
- Sizes range from 13.75in to 16in
- Can be easily hand-washed with mild soap and water
This wooden turntable blends in with different interiors and adds elegance to your kitchen or dining room. With this large lazy Susan, you can comfortably organize small food containers and always keep them handy.
- 360-degree rotating turntable
- Measures 21in in diameter
- Made of pine and MDF
How to Choose the Right Lazy Susan?
If you are planning to buy a lazy Susan for your kitchen cabinet or dining table, here are a few guidelines to keep in mind.
- Choosing the right type: Considering where you wish to install the lazy Susan, you can select from different shapes such as full circle, pie cut, D-shaped, and half-moon.
- Material: You can find lazy Susans made of wood, polymer plastic, and chrome. Each comes with its own strength, appeal, and durability.
- Size: Based on where you wish to install it and how much stuff you want to keep on it, you must check the size of the lazy Susan.
- Ledges: It is always a good idea to pick turntables with ledges so that your stuff doesn’t fall as you rotate the table.
- Ease of cleaning: Go for turntables that are easy to clean and maintain so that you can clean them often and have them looking tidy always.
With a good lazy Susan, you can optimize your kitchen storage space and keep things accessible. It makes an easy and perfect solution for organizing food cans and seasoning containers on tabletops and kitchen counters or inside the cabinets.
You also don’t have to worry about the dead corner cabinet spaces when you get home a functional lazy Susan. It offers a multipurpose solution that is not just limited to the kitchen or dining spaces, but also bathroom cabinets and dressing tables.