Hair spa is a revitalizing therapy to nourish your hair, making it healthy and strong. It also serves as a calming massage treatment. A complete hair spa session includes oiling, washing and conditioning, and applying the hair spa cream or masque. The damaged hair, split ends, and dust and dirt accumulated on the scalp can be treated, giving you bright and shiny locks.
L’Oréal is one of the go-to brands for the best hair spa products. Keep reading this MomJunction post as we share a list of 10 best L’Oréal hair spa products and will also guide you on how to find the right one.
10 Best L’Oréal Hair Spa Products
The sulfate-free formulation is suitable for repairing your split ends and damaged hair. It contains goji berry,which offers protection from hairstyling products and ultraviolet rays. This vegan hair spa cream works as a treatment when combined with L’Oréal hair spa shampoo and conditioner. Gently apply this on your hair and find the best results, do not rinse.
This professional formula promises an in-salon treatment at home. The absolute repair lipidium masque strengthens your hair and adds volume and structure to it. This L’Oréal hair spa cream gives a rinse to your scalp and hair, providing you instant results such as bouncy, frizz-free, and soft hair.
The sulfate-, harsh salt-, and paraben-free hair sheet mask allows you to have a five-minute hair spa at home. Pair it with L’Oréal hair spa shampoo and get moisturized and stronger hair. This shower and steam technique of hair spa also offers color protection to your hair.
This L’Oréal hair spa cream is formulated to repair damaged hair. It is a rinse-out hair mask that treats five types of hair damage including roughness, split ends, dehydration, dullness, and weakness. You may use this hair spa with L’Oréal total repair 5 shampoo and conditioner for better results.
A pro-keratin complex of wheat protein mimic and amino acids protect your hair and strengthen it. The cream is suitable for coarse hair as it contains evening primrose oil and kukui oil,which smoothen and control frizzy hair. You may apply this on towel-dried hair.
This hair spa is good for damaged and weak hair. It is enriched with B6 and biotin,which help in treating your split ends and breakage to provide you healthy and soft hair. The hair masque strengthens your hair and adds shine to it. You may also detangle and condition your hair using this hair spa.
This hair spa is suitable for dry and damaged hair. It contains water lily and purified water, which are known to add shine and nourishment to your hair. It also has nutrients to provide moisture to your hair, making it soft and healthy. Gently massage with this L’Oréal hair spa cream bath and treat yourself with a rehydrated therapy. It is available in a bottle of 500ml.
This L’Oréalhair spa cream bath is suitable for dull, normal, and sensitive hair. It contains purified water and natural palm oil, which bring vitality to your hair, making it smooth and easy to manage. Water lily helps in repairing damaged hair as well. A gentle massage using this hair spa can provide you with healthy and glowing hair.
This L’Oréal hair spa cream is suitable for damaged and weak hair. It is formulated with incell and pro-keratin to offer strengthened and nourished hair. This intensive hair spa helps you to have super soft and strong hair, giving you sleek locks. Also, it provides 70% more resistance to breakage.
The dermatologist-tested L’Oréalhair spa cream contains glucomineral, which protects your hair color and strengthens the hair strands. You may use this masque to get shiny, healthy, strong, and well-maintained hair. Cristalceutic is a technique that brings radiance and protection to your color-treated hair.
How To Use Or Apply L’Oréal Hair Spa?
A hair spa offers multiple benefits if your hair is weak or damaged. Follow these steps for a hair spa at home.
- Oil your hair and massage your scalp. It helps in improving hair growth and blood circulation.
- Wrap a towel (dipped in warm water and squeezed) around your hair. Leave it for five to ten minutes. It helps the oil to penetrate the scalp.
- Use a shampoo and a conditioner to wash and condition your hair.
- Apply the L’Oréal hair spa product on your hair and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse it only with water.
It is essential to pick the right L’Oréal hair spa that suits your type of hair.
How To Find The Best L’Oréal Hair Spa?
Here are a few tips to consider while choosing the best L’Oréal hair spa product.
- Type of hair: L’Oréal has different hair spa products available for different hair types, including oily or dry hair, fragile or rough hair, and silky straight or curly hair. Based on the type of hair, you may pick the hair spa product.
- Purpose: Do you require a hair spa to treat your weak or damaged hair, to treat dandruff or rough hair? Figure out why you need the hair spa, and then choose a suitable product carefully.
- Ingredients: Do read the label of ingredients before you select any hair spa product. Some of the products may have ingredients or chemical substances, you could be allergic to. If you have a sensitive scalp or sensitive hair, then be cautious about the ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I get a hair spa done?
You may get a hair spa done once in every 15 days to have a soothing experience and also to treat your damaged hair. Doing it too often could damage your hair.
- Do L’Oréal hair spa products help with frizzy hair?
Yes. There are a few L’Oréal products such as L’Oréal Serie Expert and L’Oréal Professionnel Pro-keratin Liss Unlimited to control frizzy hair. You may use them to geteasy-to-manage hair.
With so many L’Oréal hair spa products available, you may not have to visit a salon. Scroll through the list of products and find the most suitable L’Oréal hair spa product for yourself.
What is your favorite L’Oréal hair spa product? Let us know in the comment section below.