Add a touch of glam to your house parties with our list of the best martini glasses and be the perfect host. If you are a restaurant owner or love to throw parties at home, you need a good set of serving glasses. These glass sets can make your drink look aesthetically pleasing. While conventional martini glasses come in a conical shape, modern ones are available in various shapes and sizes to add style to your serving glasses. You can also use them to serve other cocktails or mocktails.
We have reviewed different tried-and-tested products in several colors, patterns, and shapes to help you pick something that suits your style and taste.
11 Best Martini Glasses
With a strong and broad base, these cocktails and martini glass sets can withstand accidental falls. The solid cinched design at the bottom prevents the glass from toppling, making this set ideal for bars. As the glass has a defined finish, mixed cocktails and layered liquor are sure to look catchy in them. This glass style has a capacity of eight ounces and the set is also suitable as shot glasses.
- Stylish and elegant design
- Comes with a gift box
- Provides good hold
- Sturdy base
- Has the capacity of an average martini glass
- May not be scratch resistant
If you are searching for glasses with unique designs, then these martini glasses by Mikasa are an ideal option. Each glass has an aesthetic design to make your parties more fun. The slender stem of the glass is connected to a sturdy and broad base for a comfortable grip. Each glass has a capacity of ten ounces, and the wide rim gives it a classic appearance. These classic cocktail glasses are made of lead crystal glass to ace the test of durability and grab everyone’s attention when displayed.
- Easy to recognize one’s glass during drinking
- Firm build
- The wide rim reduces the chances of spills
- Not dishwasher-safe
Libbey Martini glasses have a stylish design, and make for a perfect gift. They have a broad base offering a comfortable grip. A narrow neck paired with a wide rim makes these short stem martini glasses perfect shot glasses, too. These stemless martini glasses have a capacity of 8.25 ounces and can be used to serve cocktails and creative desserts. You also don’t have to worry about cleaning them, because they are dishwasher-safe.
- Comes in a set of four
- Made of lead-free material
- Durable and long-lasting
- Minimalistic stemless design
- The wide rim may cause spillage
Epure Milano’s slender and stemmed martini glass set is classic and modern. Each of them has a capacity of six-ounces, so you can get creative with layering your drinks. The traditional martini glass is also crystal clear, so it makes your drink more attractive. The expert-recommended broad base prevents accidental toppling, making them suitable for bars and restaurants.
- Professional-grade quality glasses
- Stable base
- Made of lead-free materials
- Ideal for any occasion
- The stem may be short
Double-walled martini glasses are a trend. If you are looking for these, check out the stemless martini glasses from Dragon Glassware. Its unique design can keep the drinks cooler for a long time. Each stemless glass has a capacity of seven ounces and is ideal for serving scotch, cocktails, and whiskey. Featuring a minimalistic glass style, this martini glass set also comes with gift packaging. So, next time you attend a housewarming party, this is the best gift you can give.
- Durable and clear glass
- Highly presentable
- Offers comfortable grip
- Cleaning them might be difficult
The design of this classic martini glass makes it ideal for any cocktail party. These elegant martini glasses ensure durability and have a crystal-clear finish. The slender stem is also proportional to the glass, so you don’t have to tilt your head too much when you sip the drink. Since the cone base is not narrow, you can also use these glasses for serving desserts. With a conical design and a wide decorative rim, these holding martini glasses are an excellent aesthetic choice for commercial bars.
- Has a capacity of four ounces
- Elegant silhouette
- Easy to stir and pour liquor
- The stem might be too delicate
Constructed with titanium and zirconium oxide, the break-resistant traditional martini glasses by Schott Zwiesel are ideal options for serving liquor at large parties. Each oversized martini glass has a capacity of 11.6 ounces. Although the glasses have a conical shape, the curved top prevents accidental spillage. You can taste wine and other cocktails because these transparent, glossy glasses smoothed with Tritan technology will highlight most of your drinks.
- Easy to clean as they’re dishwasher-safe
- Scratch and break-resistant
- Has a strong stem
- Larger martini glasses
- Perfectly angled not cause strain on the neck while drinking
- Might not have a seamless stem
K Basix martini glassware is an ideal option for bars and restaurants where glasses are prone to breakage. Even though they are made of polycarbonate plastic, the smooth and elegant silhouette of these glasses gives them the appearance of a classic martini glass. Due to their classic design, these models are versatile and can enhance the look of desserts, appetizers, or cocktails.
- Has a thick stem that offers a firm grip
- Ideal for houses with kids
- Easy to clean
- Wide mouth helps in spill-free pour of liquor
- Might not be scratch-resistant
9. Best Handmade:Elixir Glassware Martini Glasses Set Of 4
Elixir Glassware’s martini glasses are the epitome of elegance, with an ultra-clear crystal glass effect and slender stem that makes them perfect for any special occasion. These nine-ounce crystal martini glasses are meticulously cut and polished to sparkle from any angle. They are traditionally hand-blown by skilled artisans, providing them with a graceful finish that is sure to impress.
- Contemporary design
- Come in an exquisite box
- Skilled artisan designed
- May be lighter and thinner than expected
10. Best Multipurpose:Lav Martini Glasses Set Of 6
Lav’s six-ounce martini glasses boast a classic and chic design, perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any fancy party. Not only can they be used for serving drinks, but these coupe glasses can also be repurposed for desserts such as ice cream and tiramisu, providing an elegant presentation for any sweet treat. Additionally, their packaging is eco-friendly and made with recyclable materials to ace the test of sustainability.
- Sturdy build
- Freezer safe
- Classic design
- Some may find the rim thicker than expected
- Few may feature minute air bubbles
11. Best Design:Godinger Martini Glasses
If you’re searching for crystal-cut-designed martini glasses, this set of four by Godinger can add spectacular sparkle to any gathering. When not in use, their crystal-cut design can lend an elegant charm to any display. The best feature of these tried-and-tested glasses is that they’re dishwasher-safe, making them easy to maintain. Furthermore, these sophisticated glasses feature a clean classic design and can hold up to five ounces of your favorite drink.
- Stable and sturdy base
- Convenient to grip
- Rim may be too wide for some
- Some may find it heavier than expected
How To Choose The Right Martini Glass?
Having the right kind of glass for a type of drink could set the right mood for a party. If you’re not sure what to look for in a martini glass, here’s our guide.
- Material: Most martini glasses are made of lead-free glass, which is safe to use. If you need martini glasses in restaurants and bars, you can choose glasses made of plastic because they are not easy to break.
- Structure of base: Martini glasses with broader bases are sturdy and are less prone to accidental spillage.
- The rim of the glass: Most martini glasses have a wider rim, which makes it easier to sip your favorite drink.
- Stem: You may choose glasses with stems that make your drinks appear classy and elegant. Stemless martini glasses are more modern. If you choose stemmed glasses, buy glasses with thicker stems because they are not easy to break.
- Capacity: An ideal martini glass can hold three to ten ounces of martini. You can serve other drinks in these glasses or use them as dessert cups. Capacity depends on what you plan to serve in the martini glasses.
- Maintenance: Martini glasses with conical shapes are difficult to clean because they have narrow and pointed tips. If you plan to choose conical-shaped martini glasses, make sure you do not serve drinks that leave sediments. You must also check whether the glasses are dishwasher-safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why are martini glasses shaped that way?
The distinctive shape of a martini glass is functional and visually appealing. Its wide rim produces surface tension, creating a subtle display of the garnished olive. It also keeps the ingredients of the drink together.
2. What is the difference between a cocktail glass and a martini glass?
Martini glasses have a shorter stem and a narrower rim to a point at the base of the bowl. They are a part of the family of cocktail glasses. Its sharply tapered cone shape makes it different from other cocktail glasses.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John, the author of this article, specializes in kitchen products. She is a skilled product writer who delivers well-researched articles. After extensive research and scouring numerous product reviews, she has compiled a list of the best martini glasses. The list includes stylish, sturdy glasses of premium quality. Each product is explained in detail, and she has also provided a buying guide to help you make the right choice.
There’s something decidedly cool and elegant about the martini, which is why it’s only fitting that you drink it the old-fashioned way–in a tall, stunning martini glass. With both conventional and modern martini glasses available on this list, you can choose your favorite set based on its quality, broad base, wide rim, and how many ounces it can hold. And when choosing a set, make sure the glasses are expert-recommended, easy to clean, and come with thick stems, which make them more durable and sophisticated.
Infographic: How To Clean And Store Martini Glasses?
Mixing different kinds of alcohol, fruit punches, and colors to make that perfect martini during parties can make you look like a great host. However, all the mixing can take a toll on your martini glassware and make them look dirty, discolored, and cloudy. This infographic simplifies the process of cleaning martini glassware.