A high-quality massage chair is the most effective way to unwind your mind and body after a long day without having to visit a spa. Investing in a technologically advanced massage chair is an excellent way to de-stress and relieve extra strain due to hectic schedules.
Scroll down this article to know more about the best massage chairs in India that can rejuvenate you with the perfect massage therapy.
Top Products From Our List
Types Of Massage Chairs
Here are the different types of massage chairs available in the market.
- Full-body massage chair: These chairs provide a full-body massage, from the neck to the toes. These advanced machines have multiple operating modes and pre-programmed settings.
- Ottoman massage chair: These massage chairs are similar to a regular chair in design and come with a footstool to help relieve muscle strain.
- Zero gravity massage chair: These machines help recline the user’s body so that their vertebrae are entirely relaxed. Since they are perfectly balanced, such equipment guarantees improved blood circulation from your heart to the legs.
- Recliner massage chair: These massage chairs allow users to recline their bodies but do not have the same level of body support as zero gravity massage chairs. These chairs help relax, watch television, and play video games.
Benefits Of Using A Massage Chair
A good massage chair could provide you with the following advantages.
- Aesthetic design: These stylish and elegant massage chairs are not only comfortable to sit in, but they also make a perfect piece of furniture that complements your room’s decor.
- Easy to install: These chairs are easy to store and install. You do not require pre-installation tools or user manual instructions for installation.
- Enhances body posture: Regularly sitting in a massage chair may significantly improve your body posture. These chairs may also help you keep your spine straight and relieve neck pressure.
- Blood circulation: Massage chairs, such as recliner chairs and gravity massage chairs, may improve blood flow from the heart to the legs. This type of equipment could reposition the bodyweight while providing necessary support.
9 Best Massage Chairs In India
The RoboTouch zero gravity massage chair uses 2D technology to sense the user’s shoulder position automatically. Four different movements such as kneading, flapping, Shiatsu, and knocking help relax the muscles. The chair’s backrest provides relief to your lower back muscle. Remote control offers comfort when adjusting the modes and intensity of the massage. The massage is provided by airbags that are activated by human hands.
- Inbuilt auto heating
- Super comfortable
- Detects shoulder
- Convenient usage
- Consumes a lot of space
Bodyfriend’s easy-to-use modern massage chair is a power-efficient and smooth device. For reliable and user-friendly facilities, an in-built scanning of the user is performed on the first use. Its zero gravity function ensures that your body weight gets adequate support. The chair comes with three intensity features, high, medium, and low, allowing you to find the right fit for your needs.
- Easy to install
- Includes a Bluetooth music system
- Features multiple airbags
- Multiple massaging modes
- Not apt for taller people
The full body massage chair with an exquisite design has user-friendly functions and various massage modes for relieving sore muscles. The massage chair’s 2D technology allows for automated detection of your shoulders for improved comfort. You can remove and replace the chair’s arms for easy storage. Airbags that imitate human hands massage the body to relieve tension and exhaustion.
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Remote controlled
- Saves space
- Versatile massage modes
- Installation might take time
The HCI eRelaxic therapeutic massage chair is a high-quality device with a U-shaped head massager that relieves tension in the temple area. A calf rolling massage function ensures accurate calf muscle estimation. The massage chair uses 4D technology and has multiple modes, including Shiatsu, rolling, kneading, tapping, and sliding.
- Smart back mechanism
- Ensures deep stretching
- Comes with a three-year warranty
- Provides stress relieving massage
- Might consume more space
The 4D technology zero gravity robotic massage chair is a smooth device with air pressure programs from head to toes. The chair’s armrest interlock with the backrest, and it also provides a convenient heating function. The massage chair is fully adjustable and guarantees automatic detection of the user’s shoulder for better service. The chair’s preset features include both manual and automatic program modes.
- Creates minimal noise
- Provides foot stretch massage
- Music function
- Promotes blood circulation
- More suitable for tall people
The KosmoCare zero gravity chair keeps the body at an optimum comfort level and helps you elevate your feet for better blood circulation. The chair offers more in-depth relaxation thanks to its six massage rollers and horizontal movement. This massage chair includes five massage techniques, kneading, tapping, kneading-tapping combo, Shiatsu, and rolling.
- Provides heat therapy
- Easy-to-customize manual settings
- Boosts blood circulation
- Preserves space
- Not equipped with 4D technology
Lixo’s hybrid massage chair is a full-body recliner with six roller systems that offer a coordinated and relaxing massage. Deep tissue massage, shoulder pressing massage, and back pushing up massage are also available. Dual-core double sensing systems provide relief for the entire body. The chair has various automatic modes, including Thai stretch, deep Shiatsu, morning buzz, stress relief, and gentle care.
- Comes with a five-year warranty
- Accurately detects body
- Quick armrest control
- Wireless charging
- Does not come with a remote control
The KosmoCare Shiatsu massage chair is a high-quality full-body massage chair with five massage modes for increased flexibility. The pressure point detection function scans the user’s shoulder in real time and accurately pinpoints the strategic points. The gentle heating of the foot and waist promotes blood circulation and provides relief. Other features include six-seat airbags and 24 leg-rest airbags with various modes.
- Features an electric actuator
- Flexible backrest
- Enhanced blood circulation
- Helps eliminate fatigue
- A bit noisy
The Hopz massage chair is an inflatable style electric massage chair that helps relieve body pains and soothe aching points in the body. The massage chair is made of solid PVC material and is BPA-free. The European-style massage chair is easy to transport and increases blood circulation. The vibrating components stimulate the release of the happiness-inducing hormone endorphin.
- Helps in maintaining posture
- Relieves stress
- Comes with an inflator pump
- Air pump takes time to inflate
How To Choose The Right Massage Chair?
Here are the essential features you should consider when buying a massage chair.
- Space: Consider the available space when selecting a massage chair. If you have a large space area, an expandable recliner chair is a good choice. Choose a small chair if you have a smaller space.
- Height of chair: If you are of average height, choose an average height massage chair. If you are tall, choose a comfortable massage chair that suits your height.
- Airbags: Choose a massage chair with airbags at armrests and backrests because they can improve blood circulation while providing relief to body pains.
- Bluetooth: Music therapy has long been regarded as the most effective way to relax the muscles and alleviate stress. Look for a chair that has a Bluetooth feature to help you relax.
- Warranty: A massage chair with a warranty period has a higher level of reliability and safety. Look for a chair that comes with a warranty of at least one year.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I sit in a massage chair for long?
No, sitting in a massage chair for an extended period may cause inflammation in your body. It may also deform the airbags and other parts of the chair.
2. Do massage chairs consume a lot of power?
Yes, massage chairs usually consume a lot of electricity. A massage chair uses between 300-500 watts of power on average.
3. How efficient is the heat therapy in the massage chairs?
A massage chair’s heat therapy is usually efficient since it relaxes your muscles by evenly distributing radiant heat to specific parts of your body.
A luxurious design massage chair is an effective way to soothe your body and relieve lethargy and stress most naturally. All the products on our list are high-quality and user-friendly. Choose from any one of these best massage chairs to relieve stress and exhaustion daily.